McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
4429 Cedar Park Drive
Beavercreek, OH 45440Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/Locations/dayton-beavercreek-ohio/Cedar
- Phone: 9374319200x
- Hours of Operation:
Serving: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm; Sunday Noon-8:00pm
• Open for Sunday Brunch 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Kim
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: The Greene offers seasonal entertainment all easily seen from our outdoor patio dining. Patio dining is on a first come first serve basis. NO RESERVATIONS FOR THE PATIO
A word from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
Located in the heart of The Greene Town Center, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks brings the best seafood dining to Dayton, OH. Whether you want a quiet table for two or an outdoor patio table to enjoy the entertainment on the Greene, McCormick & Schmick's can make your meal special.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek - Best Restaurants in Dayton ›
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)great for outdoor dining (35)good for groups (27)romantic (26)notable wine list (26)fit for foodies (25)neighborhood gem (24)great for lunch (17)great for brunch (10)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (4)Show More
- Shopping center best choiceBernieVIPDined on 8/31/2014If shopping at Greene Center this is your best choice to relax and have a drink and a decent meal Seafood is good and service is professionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB EATERYSTTHOMAS2009Dined on 8/26/2014FOURTH TIME VISITING THIS ESTABLISHMENT, IMMPECABLE SERVICE.Special Features:
- Service is mediocreOHdinnerDined on 8/20/2014I like the restaurant and the food. My husband thinks the food is average. The service has been mediocre or poor every time. No hustle. Takes forever to get a drink from the bar at your table.Special Features:
- 35th birthday dinnerkiwi3000Dined on 8/16/2014really enjoy myself with company as a great atmosphere. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightHHIvacationerDined on 8/15/2014Had a Landry's Card reward to use up, was pleasantly surprised as this was our first visit to the area. Great service, we enjoyed the salmon and scallops and couldn't even finish the huge piece of chocolate cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect patio with concert!MuseVIPDined on 8/6/2014We had the best time here yet! We come often, but this time The Bacon Brothers were playing a concert and it was packed! I didn't expect our patio reservation to stand but it did! That is GREAT customer service and we felt truly valued a frequent guests. All four of us had the fresh trout and it was, as always so good. Wine and cocktails were great and served timely. I was very impressed with the staffing that night. They were well prepared for the crowds and handled it all beautifully. We live at the Greene, so eat here often. We had new neighbors with us, and I am sure they will become regulars too. All in all the perfect night!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/6/2014My girlfriends and I had made reservations for a table on the patio outside so we could see a concert event that was on the Greene Town Center Stage - Patio overlooks this are . It was awesome! The service staff were a little frazzled because of all the people but our waiter did a great job - I am sure they don't have this type of crowd much! The food was also awesome - Our favorite was the Shrimp Kisses!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- who get serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014we waited to long to get the server to come to table. he made tons of trips to the only other table in use in the place. we never got refills had to ask another waitress for extra napkins. we had our bill just placed no the table by another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014we go for the excellent fish and have yet to be disappointedSpecial Features:
- Fit for a King and QueenMrPogueDined on 8/2/2014The experience was wonderful. My wife and I was celebrating our 7th Anniversary, and could not have picked a better place to do so. Thank you to our Server Steve and Staff for an unforgettable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The food was good and the atmosphere was nice. With reservations it took over 2 hrs to dine very slow service. Maybe it was a bad night but for the price its not worth trying again.
- UnremarkableFan4foodDined on 8/1/2014We ordered off the Restaurant Week menu...steak and lobster tail. The lobster was nice but the steak was somewhat tough and bland. The corn chowder was good except for the very long strands of cornsilk in my soup. I felt disappointed overall and will most likely not be back...it was an opportunity for the restaurant to pick up four new fans, but we felt the caliber of the food, for the price, was unremarkable.
- Did Not Live Up to My Expectations!DaytonFoodLuvrDined on 8/1/2014Our experience at McCormick & Schmicks didn't live up to my expectations at all. It was restaurant week, and they were busy, but nonetheless, our waiter was very awkward, the food came out cold, and when it came out, we really weren't impressed: especially for the $30 price tag.
- pencilpusherDined on 8/1/2014enjoyed the Restaurant Week dinner. I would recommend it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceMustangAcresDined on 7/27/2014We can always count on mccormicks giving us a memorable time. Service outstanding as always. Being able to have a personalized menu for special occasions is great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/19/2014The best part of the meal was the Shrimp kisses appetizer but our entrees were just ok and not what we expected from a higher end seafood place. The Ahi Tuna did not seem fresh at all and the crusted tilapia was very bland.
- Disappointed in portion sizeTravelgirlVIPDined on 7/17/2014Ordered the scallop special at 29.99 and received 4 very small scallops and risotto. I am not A big eater and still found myself hungry after. We've noticed a big change since Mccormicks changed owners.Special Features:
- Mid-week dinnerwinetasterVIPDined on 7/8/2014Excellent meal at mid-week. Enjoyed the chef's special at a very good price. The food and service were as excellent as on the weekend and we enjoyed the quieter atmosphere.Special Features:
- TwolovebirdsDined on 7/5/2014Great meal and service! Look forward to dining with you in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but disappointingDougDined on 7/2/2014Clam chowder had a jellied kind of broth, not creamy. Ordered crab cakes, but got a crab tower. Mashed potatoes tasted instant. Asparagus overdone. Lump/chunk crab was very small and stringy. Service was mediocre. Ambience was nice and comfortable. Cost was $150, in including tip. Overall, we paid a lot for a disappointing meal in a comfortable setting.
- Great service, good food, noisyAn2netDined on 6/26/2014Everything about our visit was good except for the very noisy rock band playing outside the restaurant. They were pretty bad, but not the fault of the restaurant. We had the chef's special salmon with orzo, and it was delicious. Our server, Phil, was excellent.Special Features:
- Good resolutionfamilyoutingDined on 6/24/2014We had a party of 9 people. One guest received soup that was cold, and they took care of it right away. One guest (same one) received a cold fish entree. They took it away and brought it back hot, but now overcooked. The manager responded in a professional manner, deducted the price of the meal, and discussed improvement of the process. Everybody has problems, McCormick & Schmick's management took care of theirs in the proper, professional manner. We shall return!Special Features:
- Another good mealJandLDined on 6/22/2014We went for the 3-course special ... walnut and greens salad, shrimp and beef medallions and creme brulee. Good food. Great service.Special Features:
- Slow and OverpricedoutandaboutDined on 6/20/2014I had forgotten how overpriced M&S is. The food was ok but not worth the price. Service was slow because the attendance was low and they decided to let our server go for the evening. Once our new server appeared, things were smooth but overall, unimpressed.
- Great MealCWoodVIPDined on 6/20/2014Enjoyable meal - the special appetizer of Lobster Bites was fantastic. Service was exceptional as well as the wine and food. Good place for a great meal.
- Choose Wisely, Don't waste your $$$DisappointedDined on 6/15/2014What a disappointment on Father's Day. Waiter was awful and clothing was dirty and looked slept in from night before. Food luke warm and then waiter admitted that he served us old coffee and he'd make a fresh pot at no charge. Never again!
- disappointedJennaDined on 6/15/2014Dirty linens, paperon table, filthy glassware. We waited at least 45 mins for food & there were less than 15 tables in the whole place. Two meals were completely the wrong meal. Most everyone's was stone cold & overdone. Never been let down here before, but this was shockingly bad. Sad it had to be on Father's Day.
- Another visit McCormick & SchmidtCigarjoeDined on 6/11/2014This is our 16th M & S, I believe. When we have a trip to a new city, we always check for a McCormick & Schmidt. The M & S in the Dayton, area was another great meal. Our group of four had crab cakes, scollops, sea bass and crab cakes. Everything was great, just as we have grown to expect from McCormick & Schmidt. We'll try one in Texas sometime during August. As always, a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PoorOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/7/2014Slow Overpriced for quality Food was brought out randomly. Great waiter felt bad for the rest of his staff behind him. Boo!
- DaveJDined on 6/7/2014Food was good.....not exceptional for the price, in my opinion. My entree had to be sent back for being undercooked, despite a lengthy discussion with the waiter specifically about "doneness" prior to ordering, resulting in our food arriving at different times. The waiter mentioned that mine was "...the first special of the night that was sent back....". Guess he felt that was my fault. The whole ordering process seemed a little rushed, as though we were too slow in ordering. Didn't care much for that. This was a 45th wedding anniversary and it was a bit disappointing, although not terrible. I'd have to think about going back again for an event like this; not up to "Oakwood Club" standards by a long shot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful anniversary eveningLuckyDined on 6/6/2014We thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the patio, having a wonderful meal, and listening to the music at The GreeneSpecial Features:
- InsensitiveDakota312Dined on 5/29/2014Upon arriving at the restaurant and seated, it was obvious that the personnel at the restaurant had not even read the open table special request I submitted. We specifically requested a booth and were taken toward a table in the middle of the room. When I said it was not acceptable, the personnel said "oh, I did not know you wanted a booth". Two of our group ordered the same entrée and there was a NOTABLE difference in the quantity and quality of the King crab legs. Some looked as though they could be Snow Crab legs!
- Nice EveningPitBull62Dined on 5/29/2014We dine here several times a year. This meal was to celebrate our 49th wedding anniversary. The food was very good and our server was on top of everything. I booked our reservation online and we were seated quickly upon arrival. The coconut shrimp appetizer was very good. The desserts were also excellent. The portions were just right. I reviewed the wine list and it was also excellent. As a personal choice I never drink alcohol any time I'm driving and I was driving.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014Lobster was great, steak was good but a little dry. Could have used more sauce. Two of us had the same thing, and he also commented that his steak was a little dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- M&S's is better than ever!CarolinOhioDined on 5/15/2014We were there to use a Birthday Discount. Artisan-style bread is served, without requesting it, with salad. The bread is far better than that of previous years at M&C's. The chopped salad was fully chopped, also an improvement. (A tiny less salad dressing is suggested--the greens were wilted.) The scallops entree was exciting! We shared the featured-potatoes (a "hash" with crabmeat). Yum. The crab-avocado-mango appetizer was generous, with everything fully chopped. Our server provided one of us with a Martini from the bar--a nice service. Overall--excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as usualotterladyVIPDined on 5/14/2014Great selection but it would be nice if they had a vegetarian entree. Service was fast and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day DinnerMothersday2014Dined on 5/11/2014Dinner was excellent. Prices a bit steep. No special menu for Mothers Day it seems. Thank you for the free chocolate covered strawberry for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Daysal1Dined on 5/11/2014It was super crowded on Mother's Day. We had our reservation for inside but elected to eat outside. They accommodated us but definitely were short on servers. Food was good, but a bit pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchlylechambersDined on 5/11/2014Menu for this special occasion had excellent choices not usually on their regular menu. An overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oops not enough staff, poor mngmnttfcmvaDined on 5/11/2014On a beautiful Mother's Day, mom decided to sit outside. A serious mistake as management was not staffed to handle outside seating. Waited 15 minutes before the first server noted our presence. Took fancy drink orders and another 15 minutes to deliver same. 2 of 4 had coffee. First coffee delivered without saucer, forgot second. Second coffee delivered with saucer but cup swimming in a pool. No sugar or cream. Had to beg. Server never noted the coffee spillage finally used available bread plates as saucers. Needed to beg for water from a busboy. The high priced mixed drinks arrived unusually short of beverage. Essentially half the drink for twice the price. It took all of my patience to keep calm so as not too spoil the event for mom.Special Features: