McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
4429 Cedar Park Drive
Beavercreek, OH 45440Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/Locations/dayton-beavercreek-ohio/Cedar
- Phone: (937) 431-9200
- Hours of Operation:
Serving: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm; Sunday Noon-8:00pm
• Open for Sunday Brunch 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Kim
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: The Greene offers seasonal entertainment all easily seen from our outdoor patio dining. Patio dining is on a first come first serve basis. NO RESERVATIONS FOR THE PATIO
A word from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
Located in the heart of The Greene Town Center, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks brings the best seafood dining to Dayton, OH. Whether you want a quiet table for two or an outdoor patio table to enjoy the entertainment on the Greene, McCormick & Schmick's can make your meal special.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek - Best Restaurants in Dayton ›
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (85)romantic (38)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (31)notable wine list (28)great for outdoor dining (28)neighborhood gem (25)great for lunch (21)scenic view (11)great for brunch (10)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- SarahOSarahODined on 11/15/2014Had a wonderful lunch with the family. Went out for my sister-in-low birthday. We all Mehad a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Veterans Day MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014This restaurant's veteran recognition program was amazingly generous. The atmosphere, decor and wait staff were top notch. While awaiting our reservation, The bar staff was friendly, attentive and prepared good drinks. The food was delicious and well prepared. The menu choices were broad and offered several tempting options in each category. We had a wonderful meal at a fantastic restaurant. The meals were prices were significant enough to limit this restaurant to only very special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality foodperiscopeDined on 11/9/2014Salmon was fresh, nicely presented. Seasonal vegetables lightly grilled in satisfying quantity. Prompt and friendly service.Special Features:
- Good 4 LocalsGood4LocalsDined on 11/9/2014My husband and I enjoy the food and dining experience @ McCormick & Schmidt's; however, this time the service was less than acceptable. Our server did not come to our table until over 10 minutes after we were seated, and then it took him another 15 minutes to bring our "simple" beverages. We had to ask for drink refills, the desert menu, etc. Might as well have been serving myself. Not impressed. The food was very good and presented in a wonderful manner.Special Features:
- Generous to VeteransmajordeniseDined on 11/9/2014Went to M&S for the annual free Veterans Appreciation meal. Service was very good and food came out fairly quickly considering they were packed. The French fries that came with the burger were forgettable, but the burger, salmon, and beef medallions were delicious.Special Features:
- In honor of VeteransOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2014As a retired USAF officer, I want to tell you how much I appreciate a company like M and S annually honoring our service. So often military members and their sacrifices get overlooked. In this way, your company is a great reminder to others and what it has meant to have our military who have defended our great country so all can enjoy the freedoms in these great United States. Thank you!!!!Special Features:
- Veteran's Day CelebrationHojaleafDined on 11/9/2014The service and food was fantastic especially considering that it was packed with Vet's taking advantage of their most generous offer. Thank you McCormick and Schmick's Seafood for recognizing us.Special Features:
- Veteran's Day Mealwyner937Dined on 11/9/2014I really appreciate M & S providing a free meal to veterans. Great food. We eat there often for special events.Special Features:
- Veterans AppreciationAF1978Dined on 11/9/2014I appreciate M&S appreciation to Veterans. I took advantage and was very impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the staff. Food was outstanding. Will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beavercreek DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014The staff was very polite and extremely accommodating, and the beef medallions were amazing! So many delicious items on the menu to chose from, I will be back to try more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Veteran's Day TreatSteveDined on 11/9/2014I would like to thank McCormick & Schmicks for their "free" meal they provided the Veterans for Veteran's Day. I've been attending this event for 4-years and it is top notch. Thank you so much. The staff genuinely made us feel appreciated for what we have done for our country instead of just lip service provided by other establishments!Special Features:
- Great Seasonal MealwinetasterVIPDined on 11/7/2014I had the glazed salmon with seasoned root vegetables and the kale salad - a perfect expression of autumn. Had the apple dessert (the name's too long and I can't recall exactly) which was incredible. Overall, a lovely meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014We recently celebrated a family birthday at the restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was very good. Both of us were impressed with the quiet atmosphere (early Sunday afternoon) and attentive service. The portions were quite large and the food was hot and tasted very fresh. An overall great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerdrhphartzDined on 10/25/2014we had a very enjoyable evening. The waitress whose name was Marissa was extremely nice and friendly. The food is good but you never have catfish on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid dinner optionckccbrownDined on 10/25/2014We went here before the comedy show and it was prompt service. Just a little more expensive than I was comfortable with for the quality of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMidsummerDined on 10/22/2014I always like this chain due to wide selection and fine quality. This latest experience surpassed the others, as my blackened mahi-mahi was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerMarried1985Dined on 10/19/2014Celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on a quiet Sunday night. Enjoyed the carpaccio appetizer, pear glazed species, seared ahi tuna, and a giant piece of chocolate espresso cake and decaf coffee for dessert. I wasn't fond of the "sushi rice" with the tuna, it was cold and the "shape" was too firm. We also enjoyed attentive, expert service from Gary. All in all a nice dinner out where we have been before for birthdays, Thanksgiving, and other special occasions. Coming back for Veterans Day dinner too. The background music was a little funky but not annoying, and, with most of the booths empty, we had a chance to look at some of the Dayton-area "art" such as old birds-eye views of the city, etc., that we normally can't get close to.Special Features:
- Once Again GreatSarahODined on 10/18/2014I took my husband for his Birthday dinner. It's was great like always. We decided to get a few apps to share and a few drinks. Everything was amazing. Our server was great too. He was very attentive but also let us enjoy our food and drinks. His name was Jesse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningMacMorriganDined on 10/18/2014Waiter was knowledgeable and helpful. I had the Ultimate grill mix and with the exception of the stuffed shrimp everything on the plate was superb.Special Features:
- WonderfulChasjohnsonDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful experience! Would definitely go back and recommend to all of our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over priced for food selectionsbobbieDined on 10/5/2014the seard sea scallops were $30 (actually 29.95) and they scallops were not very large (average medium size) and only 4 on the plate over a bed of spinach and hashbrowns.Special Features:
- Service and TasteJayADined on 10/4/2014Service was top notch. Server was attentive but not overbearing. Great suggestions and patient with questions and special requests. All dishes were outstanding. A great experience with friends that was long overdue-all made even better by the food and especially the staff.Special Features:
- Steak & Lobster SpecialChung113Dined on 9/28/2014Went to McCormick & Schmick's for their advertised Steak & Lobster special. It was definitely worth it. The steak was perfectly cooked and tasty. The lobster was not over done. The best part was going early enough to also enjoy the Happy Hour wine and appetizers before the main course. You have to sit in the bar area in order to partake in the Happy Hour special but it worked out. Great meal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014food was great but service was too slow. Even though it was a slow night our waiter left us alone for looooong periods of time, especially near the end.Special Features:
- Weekend dining1disappointedinerDined on 9/20/2014We were told when we arrived they were cleaning a table and would be ready shortly, 44 minutes later we were asking how much longer it would be of our table. We were seated one side if booth was dirty with food on it. Hostess said she would find a bus boy. We both sat on one side for entire meal, never came to clean. Server needed to be reminded several times things we needed. Had to ask for our bread after salads. They do have good food, but definitely overpriced. 7.99 for 6 stalks of over grilled asparagus. We will not be returning.
- Great mealrichDined on 9/14/2014My wife and I enjoyed dinner on the patio. Lobster tail/steak medallions combo and cashew covered rainbow trout entrees were both excellent. The service was very good.Special Features:
- Average, nothing specialDatonEaterDined on 9/12/2014For the price and with the reputation of both McCormick & Schmick's and it's parent company, Landry's Restaurants, I expected a certain level of food, service, and quality. Unfortunately, both times I have been to this brand, the experience was lackluster. The food was average at best, and my wife's food came out cold on one side of the plate. The speed of food delivery was so slow that our simple meal for two took over an hour with long gaps in between courses. Even the drinks were only filled once, after we asked for them. If you are looking for an upscale seafood experience at a chain restaurant, you would be better served someplace else.
- M&SCreekeaterDined on 9/12/2014Delicious food. Mahi mahi grilled was perfect and the clam chowder was flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice timepoohbearDined on 9/10/2014We were celebrating my husbands birthday and the waiter was very good to us and even joined in singing a guiet happy birthday with us. The food was wonderful and all four of us enjoyed our meals. The free birthday dessert was more then we expected. Great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, High PriceszdlyonsDined on 9/10/2014It was some of the best seafood & steak I've ever had, and you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourRochelleVIPDined on 9/5/2014Love the entree selections but they also have a great happy hour with a wide selection of items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shopping center best choiceBernieVIPDined on 8/31/2014If shopping at Greene Center this is your best choice to relax and have a drink and a decent meal Seafood is good and service is professionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB EATERYSTTHOMAS2009Dined on 8/26/2014FOURTH TIME VISITING THIS ESTABLISHMENT, IMMPECABLE SERVICE.Special Features:
- Service is mediocreOHdinnerDined on 8/20/2014I like the restaurant and the food. My husband thinks the food is average. The service has been mediocre or poor every time. No hustle. Takes forever to get a drink from the bar at your table.Special Features:
- 35th birthday dinnerkiwi3000Dined on 8/16/2014really enjoy myself with company as a great atmosphere. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightHHIvacationerDined on 8/15/2014Had a Landry's Card reward to use up, was pleasantly surprised as this was our first visit to the area. Great service, we enjoyed the salmon and scallops and couldn't even finish the huge piece of chocolate cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect patio with concert!MuseVIPDined on 8/6/2014We had the best time here yet! We come often, but this time The Bacon Brothers were playing a concert and it was packed! I didn't expect our patio reservation to stand but it did! That is GREAT customer service and we felt truly valued a frequent guests. All four of us had the fresh trout and it was, as always so good. Wine and cocktails were great and served timely. I was very impressed with the staffing that night. They were well prepared for the crowds and handled it all beautifully. We live at the Greene, so eat here often. We had new neighbors with us, and I am sure they will become regulars too. All in all the perfect night!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/6/2014My girlfriends and I had made reservations for a table on the patio outside so we could see a concert event that was on the Greene Town Center Stage - Patio overlooks this are . It was awesome! The service staff were a little frazzled because of all the people but our waiter did a great job - I am sure they don't have this type of crowd much! The food was also awesome - Our favorite was the Shrimp Kisses!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- who get serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014we waited to long to get the server to come to table. he made tons of trips to the only other table in use in the place. we never got refills had to ask another waitress for extra napkins. we had our bill just placed no the table by another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014we go for the excellent fish and have yet to be disappointedSpecial Features: