McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
4429 Cedar Park Drive
Beavercreek, OH 45440Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/Locations/dayton-beavercreek-ohio/Cedar
- Phone: 9374319200x
- Hours of Operation:
Serving: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm; Sunday Noon-8:00pm
• Open for Sunday Brunch 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: David Kim
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: The Greene offers seasonal entertainment all easily seen from our outdoor patio dining. Patio dining is on a first come first serve basis. NO RESERVATIONS FOR THE PATIO
A word from McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek
Located in the heart of The Greene Town Center, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks brings the best seafood dining to Dayton, OH. Whether you want a quiet table for two or an outdoor patio table to enjoy the entertainment on the Greene, McCormick & Schmick's can make your meal special.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek - Best Restaurants in Dayton ›
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (62)great for outdoor dining (32)romantic (27)good for groups (24)fit for foodies (24)neighborhood gem (22)notable wine list (21)great for lunch (11)scenic view (8)great for brunch (6)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- dinnerdrhphartzDined on 10/25/2014we had a very enjoyable evening. The waitress whose name was Marissa was extremely nice and friendly. The food is good but you never have catfish on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid dinner optionckccbrownDined on 10/25/2014We went here before the comedy show and it was prompt service. Just a little more expensive than I was comfortable with for the quality of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMidsummerDined on 10/22/2014I always like this chain due to wide selection and fine quality. This latest experience surpassed the others, as my blackened mahi-mahi was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerMarried1985Dined on 10/19/2014Celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on a quiet Sunday night. Enjoyed the carpaccio appetizer, pear glazed species, seared ahi tuna, and a giant piece of chocolate espresso cake and decaf coffee for dessert. I wasn't fond of the "sushi rice" with the tuna, it was cold and the "shape" was too firm. We also enjoyed attentive, expert service from Gary. All in all a nice dinner out where we have been before for birthdays, Thanksgiving, and other special occasions. Coming back for Veterans Day dinner too. The background music was a little funky but not annoying, and, with most of the booths empty, we had a chance to look at some of the Dayton-area "art" such as old birds-eye views of the city, etc., that we normally can't get close to.Special Features:
- Once Again GreatSarahODined on 10/18/2014I took my husband for his Birthday dinner. It's was great like always. We decided to get a few apps to share and a few drinks. Everything was amazing. Our server was great too. He was very attentive but also let us enjoy our food and drinks. His name was Jesse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningMacMorriganDined on 10/18/2014Waiter was knowledgeable and helpful. I had the Ultimate grill mix and with the exception of the stuffed shrimp everything on the plate was superb.Special Features:
- WonderfulChasjohnsonDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful experience! Would definitely go back and recommend to all of our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over priced for food selectionsbobbieDined on 10/5/2014the seard sea scallops were $30 (actually 29.95) and they scallops were not very large (average medium size) and only 4 on the plate over a bed of spinach and hashbrowns.Special Features:
- Service and TasteJayADined on 10/4/2014Service was top notch. Server was attentive but not overbearing. Great suggestions and patient with questions and special requests. All dishes were outstanding. A great experience with friends that was long overdue-all made even better by the food and especially the staff.Special Features:
- Steak & Lobster SpecialChung113Dined on 9/28/2014Went to McCormick & Schmick's for their advertised Steak & Lobster special. It was definitely worth it. The steak was perfectly cooked and tasty. The lobster was not over done. The best part was going early enough to also enjoy the Happy Hour wine and appetizers before the main course. You have to sit in the bar area in order to partake in the Happy Hour special but it worked out. Great meal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014food was great but service was too slow. Even though it was a slow night our waiter left us alone for looooong periods of time, especially near the end.Special Features:
- Weekend dining1disappointedinerDined on 9/20/2014We were told when we arrived they were cleaning a table and would be ready shortly, 44 minutes later we were asking how much longer it would be of our table. We were seated one side if booth was dirty with food on it. Hostess said she would find a bus boy. We both sat on one side for entire meal, never came to clean. Server needed to be reminded several times things we needed. Had to ask for our bread after salads. They do have good food, but definitely overpriced. 7.99 for 6 stalks of over grilled asparagus. We will not be returning.
- Great mealrichDined on 9/14/2014My wife and I enjoyed dinner on the patio. Lobster tail/steak medallions combo and cashew covered rainbow trout entrees were both excellent. The service was very good.Special Features:
- Average, nothing specialDatonEaterDined on 9/12/2014For the price and with the reputation of both McCormick & Schmick's and it's parent company, Landry's Restaurants, I expected a certain level of food, service, and quality. Unfortunately, both times I have been to this brand, the experience was lackluster. The food was average at best, and my wife's food came out cold on one side of the plate. The speed of food delivery was so slow that our simple meal for two took over an hour with long gaps in between courses. Even the drinks were only filled once, after we asked for them. If you are looking for an upscale seafood experience at a chain restaurant, you would be better served someplace else.
- M&SCreekeaterDined on 9/12/2014Delicious food. Mahi mahi grilled was perfect and the clam chowder was flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice timepoohbearDined on 9/10/2014We were celebrating my husbands birthday and the waiter was very good to us and even joined in singing a guiet happy birthday with us. The food was wonderful and all four of us enjoyed our meals. The free birthday dessert was more then we expected. Great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, High PriceszdlyonsDined on 9/10/2014It was some of the best seafood & steak I've ever had, and you get what you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourRochelleVIPDined on 9/5/2014Love the entree selections but they also have a great happy hour with a wide selection of items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shopping center best choiceBernieVIPDined on 8/31/2014If shopping at Greene Center this is your best choice to relax and have a drink and a decent meal Seafood is good and service is professionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB EATERYSTTHOMAS2009Dined on 8/26/2014FOURTH TIME VISITING THIS ESTABLISHMENT, IMMPECABLE SERVICE.Special Features:
- Service is mediocreOHdinnerDined on 8/20/2014I like the restaurant and the food. My husband thinks the food is average. The service has been mediocre or poor every time. No hustle. Takes forever to get a drink from the bar at your table.Special Features:
- 35th birthday dinnerkiwi3000Dined on 8/16/2014really enjoy myself with company as a great atmosphere. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightHHIvacationerDined on 8/15/2014Had a Landry's Card reward to use up, was pleasantly surprised as this was our first visit to the area. Great service, we enjoyed the salmon and scallops and couldn't even finish the huge piece of chocolate cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect patio with concert!MuseVIPDined on 8/6/2014We had the best time here yet! We come often, but this time The Bacon Brothers were playing a concert and it was packed! I didn't expect our patio reservation to stand but it did! That is GREAT customer service and we felt truly valued a frequent guests. All four of us had the fresh trout and it was, as always so good. Wine and cocktails were great and served timely. I was very impressed with the staffing that night. They were well prepared for the crowds and handled it all beautifully. We live at the Greene, so eat here often. We had new neighbors with us, and I am sure they will become regulars too. All in all the perfect night!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/6/2014My girlfriends and I had made reservations for a table on the patio outside so we could see a concert event that was on the Greene Town Center Stage - Patio overlooks this are . It was awesome! The service staff were a little frazzled because of all the people but our waiter did a great job - I am sure they don't have this type of crowd much! The food was also awesome - Our favorite was the Shrimp Kisses!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- who get serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014we waited to long to get the server to come to table. he made tons of trips to the only other table in use in the place. we never got refills had to ask another waitress for extra napkins. we had our bill just placed no the table by another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014we go for the excellent fish and have yet to be disappointedSpecial Features:
- Fit for a King and QueenMrPogueDined on 8/2/2014The experience was wonderful. My wife and I was celebrating our 7th Anniversary, and could not have picked a better place to do so. Thank you to our Server Steve and Staff for an unforgettable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014The food was good and the atmosphere was nice. With reservations it took over 2 hrs to dine very slow service. Maybe it was a bad night but for the price its not worth trying again.
- UnremarkableFan4foodDined on 8/1/2014We ordered off the Restaurant Week menu...steak and lobster tail. The lobster was nice but the steak was somewhat tough and bland. The corn chowder was good except for the very long strands of cornsilk in my soup. I felt disappointed overall and will most likely not be back...it was an opportunity for the restaurant to pick up four new fans, but we felt the caliber of the food, for the price, was unremarkable.
- Did Not Live Up to My Expectations!DaytonFoodLuvrDined on 8/1/2014Our experience at McCormick & Schmicks didn't live up to my expectations at all. It was restaurant week, and they were busy, but nonetheless, our waiter was very awkward, the food came out cold, and when it came out, we really weren't impressed: especially for the $30 price tag.
- pencilpusherDined on 8/1/2014enjoyed the Restaurant Week dinner. I would recommend it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceMustangAcresDined on 7/27/2014We can always count on mccormicks giving us a memorable time. Service outstanding as always. Being able to have a personalized menu for special occasions is great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/19/2014The best part of the meal was the Shrimp kisses appetizer but our entrees were just ok and not what we expected from a higher end seafood place. The Ahi Tuna did not seem fresh at all and the crusted tilapia was very bland.
- Disappointed in portion sizeTravelgirlVIPDined on 7/17/2014Ordered the scallop special at 29.99 and received 4 very small scallops and risotto. I am not A big eater and still found myself hungry after. We've noticed a big change since Mccormicks changed owners.Special Features:
- Mid-week dinnerwinetasterVIPDined on 7/8/2014Excellent meal at mid-week. Enjoyed the chef's special at a very good price. The food and service were as excellent as on the weekend and we enjoyed the quieter atmosphere.Special Features:
- TwolovebirdsDined on 7/5/2014Great meal and service! Look forward to dining with you in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1371 reviews are from the McCormick & Schmick's Seafood - Beavercreek reviews archive.
- Expensive, but disappointingDougDined on 7/2/2014Clam chowder had a jellied kind of broth, not creamy. Ordered crab cakes, but got a crab tower. Mashed potatoes tasted instant. Asparagus overdone. Lump/chunk crab was very small and stringy. Service was mediocre. Ambience was nice and comfortable. Cost was $150, in including tip. Overall, we paid a lot for a disappointing meal in a comfortable setting.
- Great service, good food, noisyAn2netDined on 6/26/2014Everything about our visit was good except for the very noisy rock band playing outside the restaurant. They were pretty bad, but not the fault of the restaurant. We had the chef's special salmon with orzo, and it was delicious. Our server, Phil, was excellent.Special Features:
- Good resolutionfamilyoutingDined on 6/24/2014We had a party of 9 people. One guest received soup that was cold, and they took care of it right away. One guest (same one) received a cold fish entree. They took it away and brought it back hot, but now overcooked. The manager responded in a professional manner, deducted the price of the meal, and discussed improvement of the process. Everybody has problems, McCormick & Schmick's management took care of theirs in the proper, professional manner. We shall return!Special Features: