Maya Tapas & Grill
809 Lincoln Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ArgentineanPrice: $30 and under
Maya Tapas & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mayatapasandgrill.com/
- Phone: (305) 538-0058
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 11:30am.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:30pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Latin / Spanish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
A word from Maya Tapas & Grill
Maya Tapas and Grill has been serving the best of the Argentinean and European cuisine for over a decade in Miami Beach. Locals and tourists enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in our location in South Beach, at the Lincoln Road Mall.The menu and concept developed by the Maya family, includes classic dishes from the Argentinean cuisine, which is actually a mixture of several European creations, that are also performed in both Lunch and Dinner menus. Along with a wide variety of meats, fish and pasta dishes, you will find a selection of wines and drinks to enjoy a business lunch or a relaxing dinner.Discover the Maya experience. You won't be disappointed!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maya Tapas & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- the food was aweful. we hadOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/6/2014the food was aweful. we had a party of four and not one dish was any good.
- I should have known betterFamilyDissappointmentDined on 2/15/2014good thing about Maya: ability to accommodate a group of 11 in short notice on busy night. The rest was just Bad!. Gee!! Service was slow. 20 mins to get 1st group of drinks. Got a watered down glass of Chianti (worse than house wine). 1hr later 1st half of mains were delivered. Half way through, the 2nd half got their main plates. Mine didn't show up (Short Ribs). Server looked surprised and genuinely apologetic when I pointed my empty table zone. 20 mins later my no so appetizing short ribs showed up and sent them back. Most of the others in the table complained about how poor the good was (not sure if it was a gesture of sympathy or authentic) but I tried others pasta and it was like Ragu and the other plates didn't look very appetizing
- Location, location, locationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/2/2014Delicious, if expensive, Argentinian mixed grill. The meat was cooked unevenly, from rare to medium well, which had us trading pieces. Good sweetbreads, too. Service tried to be friendly but was inefficient and frequently confused. Convenient, delightful Lincoln Road location. You pay for the great location as much as you pay for the food.Special Features:
- Lively simple supperLondonfoodie89Dined on 12/22/2013Group of us went there - friendly efficient service and very quick. Food pretty basic and big portions. Simple salads and I mean simple! Chips,pizzas etc. great for kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maya Tapas & Grill Miami SpiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/20/2013This restaurant was nowhere near the standard that I am used to when eating from Miami Spice menus.Special Features: