Saratoga Springs, NY 12866Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maxlondons.com/
- Phone: 5185873535
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Friday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner nightly: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Max London
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Available on request. Each party is done individually to meet the needs of that guest.
- Private Party Facilities: Ask about larger group areas. We have Mrs. Londons next door that is our bakery. It can be used at night time for private events.
- Private Party Contact: Brett 7028581836
- Entertainment: weekly entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm- close
A word from Max London's
Located on the main street of popular downtown Saratoga Springs NY (Broadway). Max London"s is a restaurant and bar committed to high standards of food and beverage, where using what is local and seasonal that affects all our menus. Menu changes daily. Providing real food from real farms in our community is our passion. We strive to provide an atmosphere that is sophisticated but yet fun and comfortable, where you can enjoy the evening or brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Max London's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Always great.HikerDined on 2/14/2014We have been going to Max's ever since they opened and have never been disappointed. The salads are the best ever. The entree's are unique and delicious with all the best and freshest foods. The waiters are always cordial and helpful. Just can't say enough good about the place. Plus, right next door at Mrs. London's are fantastic pastries to eat at home or on the way homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatMrBobeVIPDined on 1/13/2014from salads thru pizza and excellent fish specials always a great place to goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timerat01man04Dined on 11/23/2013The food was delicious, service prompt and friendly at atmosphere was alive. It was nice enough for us to enjoy our date while we could have use the bar as a place to start off a night of reminiscing with old friends. We had been there 3 years ago with a large group and were not disappointed with just the two of us. Great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- signature dessertNPAConferenceDined on 10/26/2013The menu is small but flavorful and full of not your run of the mill selections. The signature dessert pudding salted caramel... To diet for - definitely worth abandoning your diet for. And the service is above and beyond courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this fine eatery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Surprise!LvalzipDined on 10/13/2013My husband and I decided to try Max London's for the first time a couple of weeks ago, while visiting Saratoga. Unable to get a reservation at a reasonable hour on Saturday night, we settled for Sunday brunch. The staff was friendly and welcoming. We were seated quickly. The restaurant is energetic and has a young, hip vibe. We each had a refreshing and bubbly grapefruit mimosa. My husband had the smoked chicken hash, which was a large portion. I tasted it and practically STOLE it out from under my husband's nose. The chicken was almost buttery. I had the gigantic breakfast calzone, which was doughy on the outside and rich and creamy on the inside. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went with a group of 9. TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2013Went with a group of 9. They put several tables together. The restaurant was crowded as usual and the noise level made it impossible to hear anyone not immediately next to or across from you. Everything was delicious, as it has been every time I have been here. It takes a long while to get your food but the waiter is constantly around with bread, drinks etc. it would be great if not for the high level of noise.Special Features:
- Highly recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2013When several friends were looking for a place to reunite after not having seen each other for a long time, we chose Max London's. We had a fabulous lunch with excellent service in a beautiful interior space. Thanks very much for the wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem(s) in the Max London Kitchen!TinoandMaggieDined on 5/14/2013Bruschetta, two slices of rustic, tasty bread with fresh, well-conceived and blended ingredients. Don't miss Piggy Back Dates, four scrumptious warm dates filled with Serrano ham, walnuts, and goat cheese. My tagliatelle was perfectly blended with crab, tomato-herb cream and lemon, and my husband's orecchiette contained shrimp, squid, olive oil, garlic, chili, arugula, lemon, and toasted bread crumbs. Both dishes were nice portions with generous amounts of ingredients. The kitchen is the wonderful surprise at Max London's. Dishes are artful creations of ingredients so perfectly blended that we referred to our menu a dozen times during our meal because though we are well-experienced with food, we were unable to identify the ingredients!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and service- bad ambiencecitydwellersDined on 5/12/2013Food and service at Mother's Day brunch were excellent- I had the breakfast calzone and my husband had mushroom omelet and both were very tasty. We felt the prices were a bit on the high side and the decor was lacking. We sat at a table for two in front of the door that people were using to exit the restaurant and it was freezing out that day. The place is small for the number of people that were there and it was extremely noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Max London'sspecialDined on 5/6/2013Food generally good. The hostess welcoming; waitstaff was a little too casual, not attentive, preoccupied. Knowledge of the menu not good. Risotto Fabulous. Dessert never came, had to flag someone down. I ordered the butterscotch and whatever it was was good but did NOT taste like butterscotch! Bruschetta edges hard as a rock, We are 2 women of a certain age, and 3 times the waiter addressed us as "you guys". Sorry, but for me, that is a little disrespectful, and not to the standard of a restaurant that calls itself upscale. How about "good evening ladies"? Bottom line, no one of these issues would be a "meal-breaker" however add them all up and - a bit sketchy. Glad we went though.Special Features:
- Excellent food and professionalwishicouldeatoutmoreDined on 4/27/2013Excellent food and professional service! A real treat for date night!Special Features: