Max Brenner - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Max Brenner - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maxbrenner.com/
- Phone: 7024628790x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thurs - 10:00am - 11:00pm
Fri - 9:00am - 12:00am
Sat - 9:00am - 12:00am (brunch is served from 9:00am - 3:00pm)
Sun - 9:00am - 11:00pm (brunch is served from 9:00am - 3:00pm)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American
- Executive Chef: Max Brenner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Max Brenner offers unique food and decadent desserts to help make your private dining experience complete. The open second level dining area has a lounge, a boutique dining room, and a completely private dining room to choose from. Please email Erica Muse for menus.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Moyer 8776256158
- Entertainment: You will be able to enjoy our large flat screen television, ideal for watching sports. The atmosphere and aroma of chocolate in the air will take you back to a your very own childlike fantasies.
- Special Events: A chocolate restaurant is a great idea for birthday parties, anniversaries, important gatherings, and corporate events. Our ambiance and tone for a fun, exciting environment is the perfect setting for any special occasion.
A word from Max Brenner - Las Vegas
Known worldwide as the ultimate destination for chocolate, Max Brenner is the perfect place to eat… and indulge. Fill up on Really Crunchy Mac & Cheese, a pressed waffle sandwich or our ever-popular Brenner Burger. But save room, because the main course is dessert. Experience chocolate to the fullest and enjoy hot chocolate, Choctails, fondues, sugar waffles and more. Our most iconic dishes are served in specially-designed ceramic utensils, turning chocolate consumption into a chocolate ceremony. So double dip, lick your fingers and forget to share because at Max Brenner there aren’t rules – all you have to do is really love chocolate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Max Brenner - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- great desserts.DeniseDined on 3/27/2014More than satisfied our Vegas sweet tooth. Big desserts and an amazing selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InterestingEmanDined on 3/27/2014Very different but good food menu. The desserts are off the charts if you like chocolate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Hot Chocolate! BAD SERVICE!JoyceVIPDined on 3/27/2014Our server was overly sarcastic,not so friendly. Penne pasta w/chicken was ok. Ordered the heart cake&shake. Our server left before we could finish our dessert order! Tried to get his attention and he half-turning&said to us "oh I hear you what do you want?" as he turns back to multitask. Minutes later, the server comes to replace dirty utensils& neglects to switch out my fork& I catch him, handing him my fork & telling him it was dirty. He gives me a fork& says "umm here's this one. I think that's clean, right?" He then looks at the fork I gave him&says "oh those are just water stains!" I tell him that I had used that one, he blames my boyfriend saying that "he said it was clean!" However the hotchoc def made up for terrible experience!Special Features:
- More chocolate please!DragonDrRDined on 3/23/2014Food was delicious - your standard upscale bistro in Vegas. However, the desserts and chocolate martinis were to die for! Do not leave without trying the Tiramisu martini!Special Features:
- Gota love chocolate1bigpartyDined on 3/23/2014Visiting Las Vegas for vacation, Open Table suggested this place as a great breakfast place. Being located in the Caesar's Palace Forum shops I thought why not.... What a great place, it's like Willy Wonka meets breakfast. Couldn't even start to suggest to you what to get, everything in our party of four was just amazing. You cant lose visiting here for your chocolate fix. Only neg thing if I had to say anything was the service was just so-so...nothing special or overly happy. Being in a vacation tourist spot, you would think the service would be top notch besides just being ok....maybe she needed a chocolate fix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Our waiter was horrible, didn't bring any utensils to us til we asked. We was asked for change and he came back telling us they didn't have any for a $20 bill, then proceeded to tell us that he made a lot of money so we didn't need to tip him. He was cocky and inattentive. The food was good but the bad service ruins it all.
- Really great foodLaurenolsDined on 3/21/2014The waffle fries were amazing, so was the euphoric sundae. I had the lemon chicken and it was a little dry but still pretty good. We will definitely be going again. Great atmosphere and really great food our waitress was amazing too all the staff stemmed really nice and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service and meallstoneVIPDined on 3/21/2014We now better understand why the restaurant is closing. An overall unpleasant experience.
- Terrible serviceKpatDined on 3/15/2014It took 30 minutes for our food to come out! Then they forgot my meal and that took another 5 minutes. Overall, dinner took 3 hours!! We broke a glass and asked 2 different people to clean it up, no luck. Not enough place setting at our table and that took another 5 minutes to fix while we were all staring at our food, hungry. Then the waiter told us that at 7:30pm, they were running out if spoons so he might not be able to give us ONE SPOON!! We ordered fondue for dessert and when we were done, he took my friend's water glass and doused the flame right at the table with her water! Then he left the half-filled glass there and said he'd bring her another water because there was a floaty in it. Lots of better options in Vegas than this place!
- Food was amazing too!LisaSDined on 3/15/2014I was going mostly for the chocolate, but the food was really good. The menu had some adventurous choices, and we were not disappointed with our choices. We shared our plates to save room for dessert. The portions were sizable. The desserts were amazing. I just had the best chocolate shake ever! It is so sad that this place will be closing due to lost lease at the end of the month. I hope they find another spot in Vegas as I would like to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late evening snackLynneDined on 3/14/2014European fondue was good. Enough for two. Service was very slow a Nd poor. Won't return.Special Features:
- Great desserts as always.ParkerWinstonDined on 3/8/2014Great desserts as always. Unfortunately closing at Caesar's Palace at the end of March 2014. We are told they will be moving, hopefully, to Fashion Show. Looking forward to it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruined my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014First of all the food is not worth the unreasonable price, it was dry and the 10 people at my birthday dinner all agreed. We all ordered different things on the menu down to the desert and none added up to the 4-star review it had on google or yelp. We waited for our food for the longest and when it reached our table it was cold. The only good thing about this restaurant is their fries. Other than that customer service INCLUDING the manager was HORRIBLE. Your mood will be ruined in an instant with how rude and slow the service is. I've been catered by better staff at McDonald's ha! This restaurant ruined my birthday and I still had to pay for the pathetic customer service.
- Yum!BethDined on 2/25/2014Given this is a chocolate themed restaurant with a good portion of the menu dedicated to desert, the main dishes were surprisingly good. This was our second visit during our stay. Turkey waffle sandwich, BALT, and the Kobe burgers were amazing. You have to try the cocoa chili waffle fries, and the onion rings with chocolate ranch. Crazy good. Salted caramel milkshake was WAY too salty, borderline undrinkable. Italian hot chocolate and churros were great.Special Features:
- Great Dinner, Better Dessert!FPBallardDined on 2/15/2014Had the pasta and salmon, which was very good. Dinner however is overshadowed by a dizzying array of chocolate desserts. Had the peanut butter and banana sundae and it was fabulous. The mocha with dark chocolate was also great. This is a chocoholic's dream.Special Features:
- My Valentine's day experienceKayJDined on 2/14/2014I made a reservation but I went a little earlier and they accommodated me. The wait times to get the food and desert were extremely long, I was there for almost two hours! It was very crowded and tables were separated to allow more people to fit which was a bad idea because the serves kept getting confused, and there was little room to maneuver because I would have ended up in someone's lap if i scooted over two inches. You could also tell the waiter was inexperienced. She kept apologizing unnecessarily and seemed overwhelmed at times. Although this trip wasn't as pleasant as the last one I understand that it was a special occasion and that wont deter me from going back again!Special Features:
- Max Brenner Needs to Stay in VegasWillCDined on 2/14/2014The staff is fantastic! Everyone was kind and pleasant and also accommodating of us being late for Valentines Day. Our waiter was the the most fun I've had in a long time. I hope that even though the restaurant is leaving Caesar's that there is always a Max Brenner in Las Vegas because I would go back and I know my friends would too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendAmmonhDined on 2/14/2014Quick service and great food. When my order came out wrong it was a top priority it seemed and the correct order was there in just a few minutes. I would highly recommend for food and especially the deserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Great Experience!2toVegasDined on 2/14/2014Came in about 5:30pm Friday evening and we were seated immediately. We shared an entree (steak quesadilla), salted caramel milkshake, and churros fondue. Everything exceeded our expectations. It was all delicious!! Our server was very knowledgable of menu and very attentative. All staff were friendly and helpful. I had quesadilla sauce running down my fingers and another employee saw and offered me extra napkins right away!! The atmosphere was very laid back and comfortable. We will definitely be going back to try other menu items next time we are back in Vegas. P.s. Please try a milkshake, you will not regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun to tryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014Amazing desserts of course. Be prepared to wait. Service friendly enough but understaffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chocolate lovers!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2014Had a great time here! The got satay skewers, corn croquettes and waffle fries, all which were delicious! We didn't want to fill up because saved room for cocktails and dessert. I got mocha madness and my friend had satisfaction guaranteed. Those were the best drinks! They came in stemless martini glasses so presentation was cool looking! Our waiter was super attentive so that helped to make the experience great!Special Features:
- chocate fantasyDudayDined on 1/9/2014The food was great. Love the Blackened Salmon and the Popsicle for dessert is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as the one in NY!!pandadiningDined on 1/4/2014My friend took me to the one in NY and then this weekend, my other friend and I went to this one in Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas. The white hot chocolate with marshmallows and the spiced hot chocolate were both delicious! The hug cup they put the chocolate in is also really adorable. The skillet breakfast/brunch was really a great deal -- huge portions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is that a fondue?LvtwinDined on 12/29/2013My husband and I got the S'more "fondue" for $21. There was a picture on the menu of a bowl full of chocolate and a toasted marshmallow on a skewer in the fondue section. When we received the fondue, it had a burner (no big bowl of chocolate on it), a big bowl of marshmallows, a tiny flask of chocolate (That was it!! We were appalled.), tiny raspberry and peanut butter sauce and some graham crackers. We were extremely disappointed. That whole dessert should have been $5.00 not $21.Special Features:
- New take on some standard favs.AngieDined on 12/28/2013A must go for chocolate lovers. Good sized portions and a twist on your old favorite foods. Good place for lunch or just a special dessert treat. The wait staff were attentive and helpful. It was our first visit and we are already planning to go back to try more things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No birthdays hereFiestyMEXIRICANDined on 12/27/2013Please don't celebrate yours or anyone else's birthday here. They don't care and they will ignore you then rush you into ordering. On top of that leaving you thirsty cus they won't take your drink order. Also don't ask to change your table cus they will argue with you about it.Special Features:
- Melting chocolate cake deliciousjdmom1Dined on 12/26/2013Must have the melting chocolate cake and the shaker of melted chocolate and mini milkshake. A chocolate lover's paradise. Great chicken wings too!Special Features:
- Dessert was terrific, dinner, OK.wendywVIPDined on 12/26/2013We stopped here before seeing a show at Caesar's Colliseum. Great location in the Forum Shops at Caesar's. Waiter got my pizza order wrong. I HATE tomatoes(not sauce, just chunks) and he "misunderstood" when I said no sundried tomatoes. It came with LOTS of them, which I picked off. He offered to take it back, but I don't like wasting food, so I said no. That may be my fault. Husband's was OK. Had to ask to have my water glass refilled. I am picky about that. For dessert, since it IS a chocolate restaurant more known for desserts than food, we ordered an ice cream sundae that was amazing! Would I recommend Max Brenner's? No for dinner, yes for dessert.
- This place better for dessert.Liz59VIPDined on 12/25/2013We had to change our Las Vegas Christmas dinner reservations. This restaurant in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace had openings, so we booked here. It is very casual. The dinner options were very limited. I ordered the lemon chicken. My husband and son ordered burgers. My daughter ordered a sundae. The burgers were very impressive in their presentation, piled high. So was the sundae. My chicken dish consisted of two roasted chicken breasts with cherry tomatoes. It was delicious, but not exactly what I had been looking forward to for Christmas dinner. All desserts I saw looked beautiful. If it is a sweet treat you are after, this is the place, but if you are looking for a menu with many entrée options, this isn't the place to find it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Max!NvcinDined on 12/6/2013We first fell in love with Max Brenner in Australia. Now anytime we are in a city that has one we go out of our way to visit! Best hot chocolate ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!ILoveFoodDined on 11/30/2013I made a reservation for my sister's birthday based on my coworkers suggestion and I was not disappointed. We had the chai, earl grey tea, 80s milkshake, strawberry hazelnut crepe and the fantastic Popsicle fondue. Everything was AMAZING!! I was a bit scared it would be overpowered by chocolate an too sweet but it was perfection! I would definitely recommend to friends and will be goig back =) FYI... Best chai we've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our First TryCraigSDined on 11/30/2013This was our first visit to Max Brenner's. We enjoyed it very much. Very unigue menu items. Enjoyed it very much. We will be coming back the next time we are in VegasSpecial Features:
- everything not chocolate?altatanteDined on 11/29/2013We'd been to the Max Brenners in Australia, where every item on the menu is made of chocolate and simply divine. I guess this one is catered to the American palette, and the quality of the chocolate desserts wasn't great. The rest of the food was okay.
- great desserts!!bexlex47Dined on 11/27/2013We were a party of five. Of course booked our table via Open Table, which rocked! The restaurant also called me the day of to confirm, which was nice, and I received two email reminders. We were seated immediately, even though we arrived about 15-20 min early. Service was very good. Food was delicious, and the desserts were incredible. Really recommend the Urban S'mores!! My teenagers really loved those, and you have so much fun roasting the marshmallows and building your concoctions, each one different. Quality and presentation of the food was awesome. Really recommend for just dessert, or for light fare lunch or dinner, but must save room for dessert!Special Features:
- Food was excellent as always.cwashingtonDined on 11/23/2013Food was excellent as always. Server was very attentive. There was a little mixup with the bill but it was immediately fixed. I would definitely recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the chocolate themeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2013I felt like I was in in Willy Wonka's factory, the food was amazing with all the slight chocolate hints in the food. Good portions and well priced for being in the Forum shops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las VegasElisabethDined on 11/19/2013When we changes table to inside the restaurant the noice lever was much more comfortable. The inside environment is also much more cosy than the outside. The chocolate fondue however is delicious as always :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatmelodeeDined on 11/13/2013we have eaten at the max brenners in nyc at union square and love it. we were happy to hear about the one at caesars palace in las vegas as we have a home in las vegas as well. we went there this week for my husbands birthday. it was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Though the restaurant is inshmthausDined on 11/9/2013Though the restaurant is in Ceasar's Palace Forum Shops, it was still fun. The food was good, but desert was incredible as it is known for the chocolate. We sat outside the restaurant so we could people watch in the mall. The H&M store across the way was playing music pretty loud, but we could still carry on a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- May have been a bad nightCisco2KidDined on 11/9/2013It may have been a bad night for Max Brenner. The restaurant was crowded, but fit us in at our reserved time. We were seated at half booth and one chair table that was a corner of a long bench with the table angled. As a result, I was floating out in a chair feeling distant from my wife and very much in the path of people walking by. We had come primarily for an appetizer and desert. The artichoke and spinach dip was less flavorful than many I have had at other restaurants. When it came to desert, the fondue came out cold. Our waiter had us remove one layer of glass which was to have water in it and it improved a bit. Unfortunately the caramel was not warm at all, because the candle under it was never lit. The atmosphere was nice.