Matteo's Ristorante Italiano
40 North 9th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060Neighborhood:
Fishers / Noblesville
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Matteo's Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.matteosindy.com/
- Phone: 3177749771
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Matteo DiRossa
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private upstairs room seats up to 65 people. Bar available upstairs. Perfect for parties, meetings & small weddings.
- Private Party Contact: Emily DiRosa 3177749771
A word from Matteo's Ristorante Italiano
Matteo's is THE authentic Italian restaurant in Indianapolis. Voted one of the top 25 restaurants in Indianapolis for the 4th year in a row. Matteo's is a wonderful dining experience, perfect for business or pleasure, and famous for stuffed meats, homemade bread & delicious pasta.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Matteo's Ristorante Italiano - Best Restaurants in Fishers / Noblesville ›
Matteo's Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (54)special occasion (50)romantic (48)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (23)notable wine list (19)great for outdoor dining (9)great for lunch (8)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/21/2014I have been to Matteo's many time. Good is always outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fab Meal with FriendskimdelongVIPDined on 10/20/2014We met friends for dinner and had a great experience. Ryan, our server, was very knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Great Place for a Special DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Our first visit to Matteo's was to celebrate a birthday. The service was excellent and the food even better. The chicken with pasta in a white sauce was outstanding and the veal were outstanding. Desserts weren't bad either. A definite recommend.Special Features:
- A delicious lunchdonworVIPDined on 10/20/2014A friend and I enjoyed an excellent lunch at Matteo's. The fresh bread in good olive oil was a good start. The menu had so many great choices, but we both settled on the pollo quattro formaggio. This very tender chicken breast, served with a rich cheese sauce over rice pilaf, was really delicious. It was a perfect lunch portion and very reasonably priced - a true bargain, in fact. The coffee was excellent, and we lingered far too long. But no one hurried us out, although the lunch hour was really over. The manager explained that our server had just come from Italy and was learning the system. The young man was very gracious and trying his best with limited English. I can't wait to come back for dinner soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DonOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014Special neighborhood treasure with creative use of ingredients to produce classic Italian favorites with new twists. My wife's favorite restaurant. The staff helped make her birthday a very special occasion. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bradentonVIPDined on 10/11/2014Only fine dining available in Noblesville. Always had a great experience here.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerRCJCDined on 10/6/2014Our 1st visit was for our anniversary and our guest and us were impressed with the service and entrees. We all liked it so much we booked our Christmas dinner there. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner/ExperienceCardsfanfromoutoftownDined on 10/5/2014Wonderful food, they were out of a few items but we were told immediately!Special Features:
- Service lackingDempsVIPDined on 9/20/2014The restaurant was quite busy on a Saturday evening and our server was swamped. Even so, no one was waiting for a table, the tables seated after us were served bread before us (server said that bread was sill in the oven), and the wine that one of our guests ordered was not available (server tried to convince her that Pinot Noir was the same as Malbec - really?). Even so, we will return to give them another chance as the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations?? maybe too hignSicilianguyDined on 9/19/2014I had heard such rave reviews and recommendations of this place, but... I was not particularly impressed. Service was very good: our waiter was a young guy who took care to recite the evenings specials and recommend anchovies on the Caesar salad. It arrived timely, with hot bread and olive oil...but perhaps there was just too many anchovies hiding in my soggy salad for my taste. I ordered the POLLO QUATTRO FORMAGGIO and my lovely date ordered the VITELLO PICCATA. While we both thought the entre was good, still we both felt the meal lacked the proper seasoning, generally finding the meal was.....well, Flat....not real Italian....worth a second visit for sure....maybe it was just a off night in the kitchen...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME experienceluv2experiencefoodDined on 9/13/2014Our server Tad was super and the food was delish! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindABC519Dined on 9/13/2014We are new to the area and were looking for an Italian restaurant to try. Matteo's was recommended. Checked them out online and made reservations. One of the best meals out we've had in a long time. Truly a gem!Special Features:
- A great place to celebrateDrMickDined on 8/30/2014After our first visit to Matteo's, we came away very satisfied with both the food and the experience. The wait staff was wonderful - not only knowledgeable, but also very personable. The decor was tastefully done and the entire atmosphere was a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Matteo's is the Real DealMarkDined on 8/24/2014No imitation Italian here. Matteo's serves delicious, authentic Italian fare. This is our second visit to this establishment and like the first time, we were not disappointed in anything. Both the service and food were outstanding. The Tiramisu was a great finishing touch and is highly recommended. We are already looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantTommyDined on 8/22/2014Cant believe we never found it before! What a wonderful evening my wife and I had! We are really looking forward to going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sundays not the best night to goBellaDined on 8/10/2014Every Sunday we have gone it has been crowded and we have had to wait for 45 mins. one Sunday and last Sunday we waited over a half hour before our server came to our table to get our drink order. The servers.........have to make the drinks. In the future I will call ahead and see if they have a bartender working that evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible italian cuisineMemaw45Dined on 8/7/2014Meals were served with excellent timing. Crusty bread that was hot! We both had the specials (rigatoni and fish). We took half of the portions home. Great flavors, not your chain flavors. Easy booking with open table.Special Features:
- Excellent food!RandajaDined on 8/5/2014We have been here several times and never had a bad experience. The food is fresh and delicious and there's something for everyone. The calamari was amazing and so good. The pasta was delicious and very flavorful. Love this place!Special Features:
- Favorite Italian FooddeliziosoDined on 8/2/2014Matteo's is absolutely amazing! By far my favorite Italian food. There is nothing else like it around the Indianapolis area (at least not that I have heard of or found). I go there as much as the budget will allow but would definitely recommend this place to anyone. The service is always great, with a few hiccups but that is to be expected, but it is barely noticed as it is made up for with the amazing food and great wine list! Everyone is polite and they are very accommodating. We buy the Groupons whenever they have them as well, just another reason to get in there and eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice little placeKyleDined on 8/2/2014Great service and good food. Nice little place right on the square!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Anniversary eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014One of our favorite spots to visit. Even though it is a little ways it is by far worth it. Outstanding service, very attentive. We always enjoy the calamari, very nice portion and the caesar salad is the best. Or course their complementary oil and homemade bread are to die for. Just the right spices and flavor. A couple of glasses of wine to top the evening off. We did not have an entrée this night as this amount we had filled us up nicely. If one would like to sit outside, their restaurant is right on the eastside of the square in downtown Noblesville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrouponpregameVIPDined on 7/28/2014We have eaten here several times but were not impressed this time. There were a lot of families with small children. They were out of the specials by 7 and this was a Monday night. It took forever to get any serviceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodnobpcrDined on 7/28/2014Service was a bit slow this trip. Usually don't experience this but I think with it being last week of their Groupon offer, they were busier than expected. Waiter forgot a salad and charged for anchovies on Caesar salad after telling us they were out of anchovies. Also, $3.50 split charge for a salad seems extreme. Food was very good, large portions and atmosphere was great as always.Special Features:
- Not Capri......TrixieVIPDined on 7/27/2014Went here on a Sunday night. The room was very authentic and unique. We typically go to Capri but thought we would give Matteos a try since we live closer to it. The waitress was very average, a bit slow, and not particularly knowledgeable. Our expectations were that we were somewhere comparable to Capri but that was absolutely not the case. I told my friend who lives in Noblesville about our experience. Her response was "Well, it is good for Noblesville". That was the perfect response. If I had gone in with that expectation, I would have been pleased.
- Really good Italian foodDisneyLuvDined on 7/27/2014Great place to go for a quite night out without the kids. Excellent food. warm bread while you wait and very knowledgeable staff.Special Features:
- First date nightKathDined on 7/26/2014We booked a table for six. Two couples who were married and one couple meeting for the first time. Our waiter was very accommodating and helpful as we picked out wine and needed more information. His name was Cosmos. He heard us talk about one of us having a birthday and brought out Panna Cotta dessert after we finished dinner for the birthday girl. The salmon was mouth watering and juicy. The portions were large. Hot and delicious! It was rather full with most tables taken which made it hard for the new couple to hear each other. But honestly I think they would go back when it was just the two of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They put the Custom in Customer!ByTheNumbersDined on 7/24/2014Our first time dining at Matteo's. We asked our waiter to suggest something from southern Italy or Sicily. Michael suggested a few dishes, but then brought the owner to our table. Emily suggested a dish off menu, that we customized with her to our personal tastes, and she paired an excellent wine with the dish. Dinner was outstanding! Michael provided excellent customer service! We finished with a wonderful Panna Cotta and raspberry sauce! What a wonderful evening! Don & Patti Sandman, IndianapolisSpecial Features:
- Wonderful!RobQDined on 7/22/2014The best Italian restaurant I have had the pleasure of dining! Matteo and Emily are wonderful people who greet the guests; the food is spectacular, ambiance is wonderful! Without a doubt the finest restaurant in the Indianapolis area, and one of the best in the US.Special Features:
- Jameskatl16Dined on 7/20/2014Delicious...left stuffed and took home leftovers!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly ItalianMLHart521VIPDined on 7/19/2014We had a great time, largely due to the incredibly friendly waitress. She gave great descriptions of the meals and made the evening really enjoyable. The food was good, not outstanding, but I would say the value was excellent as the prices were reasonable for the quality of the food. I also appreciated the ambience of this renovated historical building.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for dinner!ChooseyDined on 7/18/2014Excellent menu, good environment, excellent service. Great place to have a date with you spouse!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentWaltzesDined on 7/14/2014So enjoyed our anniversary dinner at Matteo. Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- StanDined on 7/10/2014Went to Matteo's - sat outdoors, service and food were great. Very enjoyable evening, look forward to returningSpecial Features:
- Great food!ChristmasDined on 7/9/2014Me and my party have dined at your restaurant on 2 separate occasions and both times the service and food have been fantastic. I will definitely come back to dine again. Thank you for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and ambiencefoodieDined on 7/7/2014The food was wonderful and our waiter was very attentive. The restaurant was full for a Monday night and it took quite a while before we were served our entree. It didn't matter though, since we were celebrating a birthday that night. Very warm ambience. Sinatra and music of that era was playing in the background at the perfect volume. A perfect choice for the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice setting in NoblesvilleyummyDined on 7/7/2014we had not been there for many years but so thankful we decided to return it will definitely be a regular now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!DeliciosoDined on 7/6/2014I have been here several times over the past couple of years and am always impressed by the quality of the food and the service. Just the bread and garlic olive oil dip is impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed my dinner experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2014The wife and I enjoyed an evening with a few glasses of wine and some food. Good service and good food. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great night had by all!WittsDined on 7/2/2014While we've been there many times before we brought some new friends who hadn't. The evening turned out wonderfully! Food was wonderful, service was friendly and professional, atmosphere lent itself to quiet conversation with mild music. Evening was everything we wanted to share with our friends and we'll all be looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Always a wonderful eveningIndydiDined on 7/1/2014Just a very nice atmosphere, very good service and always excellent food.Special Features: