Matt the Miller's Tavern - Carmel
11 W. City Center Dr.
Carmel, IN 46032Neighborhood:
Carmel / Westfield
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Matt the Miller's Tavern - Carmel
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mtmtavern.com/
- Phone: 3178051860x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch & Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am -12:00am, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am, Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Paul Dibner
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cocktails, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music Every Sunday on the patio weather permitting.
A word from Matt the Miller's Tavern - Carmel
Matt the Miller’s Tavern, located in the vibrant Carmel City Center, is just off of the Monon Greenway and steps from The Center for the Performing Arts. Also in close proximity to the Arts/Design District and the many business and hotels within the Meridian Corridor, our location makes it convenient for both locals and those just passing through to make Matt the Miller’s a regular destination. Offering an upscale tavern atmosphere, Matt the Miller’s features a chef-driven menu of tavern favorites, but with a unique twist. From our Original Flatbreads, to our fresh seafood and steak selections, we offer our guests the finest and freshest ingredients available made-to-order by our culinary team. And our not-to-be-missed Sunday Brunch offers a delicious variety of food, including a special buffet designed for our guests age 10 and younger. In addition to offering our guests a comfortable atmosphere and delicious food, we are passionate about beer and have extensive wine, cocktaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Matt the Miller's Tavern - Carmel reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)good for groups (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great Locationbsellers253Dined on 8/11/2014Took a group of people out for dinner. Several steaks were over cooked. The seafood dishs that were ordered were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch only...surprise!Spring2VIPDined on 6/15/2014We recently visited this restaurant on a Sunday. We were not aware that there were no 'menu options' available when we reserved, they serve brunch only on Sunday. After the initial disappointment, everyone in our large group enjoyed the food. It's a bit of a wait to get through the brunch line though...Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Matt the Miller's Tavern - Carmel reviews archive.
- Show night service is averageKevinODined on 6/1/2014I have eaten here several times. Decent food and atmosphere. If going to a show same evening - allow minimum of 2 hours. Our service every time has made us rush to make show. 3 times. Next time we will try different spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't be my 1st choicenotarestaurantsnobDined on 5/11/2014First time to Matt the Miller's, have to say that the food was decent, however, not so good that it would be my 1st choice for a night out, especially for the price on many of the entrees. Although the restaurant didn't seem to be crowded, our server would disappear for long periods, and didn't see very attentive to our table.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/17/2014Food was great as always, but our service during this particular visit was not up to par. Very slow to order as well as to get bill and pay...probably just a fluke, but disappointing gor sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business Lunches and DinnersChrisDined on 3/4/2014Matt the Miller's has been a go-to spot for our team outings and small department meals and meetings. Friendly staff, good menu selection and craft beer offerings. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceJaniceVIPDined on 12/26/2013Had a very nice time. Good friends, good food, good time. A bit disappointed in our table. There were 8 in our party, but we were seated at a table for 6. It was a bit tight. We had reservations in advance. Not sure why that happened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2013Food was excellent, service was friendly, prompt and courteous. Definitely one of my favoritesSpecial Features:
- Great experience!laves0826Dined on 9/18/2013I would recommend Matt the Miller's! Great service for our group of 10. Great food selection and even better yet, a fabulous craft beer selection! Finally, a restaurant that understands that having a great choice of craft beer makes a difference! Had they not had good beer choices I would have taken our group somewhere else! Great job, Matt the Miller's!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Neighborhood TavernLoveEyeTalianVIPDined on 7/6/2013In town for a family event & found Matt the Miller's Tavern. Reviewed the OT scores/menu, chose the Tavern for lunch & made reservation for party of six. Four minutes after our reservation time, the Tavern cancelled my reservation. After calling the Tavern to find out why, they stated the Tavern only takes reservations for parties of 7+. Emailed OT, presented my case & was awarded the reservation points. Tavern's menu was extensive, probably something for everyone, and prices were reasonable. Food was good, but service took a rather long time, longer than expected even though there weren't too many people/tables in the restaurant (our lunch reservation was at 1:15pm). If I return to Carmel, I will not be returning to the Tavern.Special Features:
- This restaurant is very loud.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/13/2013This restaurant is very loud. The food is good but nothing out of the ordinary, especially for the price.Special Features: