Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Suite 244
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Shops at Crystals
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (702) 798-7115
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Lounge opens at 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Wayne Schumaker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Please contact Carly Smith, email@example.com for your next event.
A word from Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
369 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (266)fit for foodies (183)romantic (153)notable wine list (143)good for groups (134)hot spot (104)vibrant bar scene (53)scenic view (51)late-night find (25)neighborhood gem (22)great for lunch (10)great for outdoor dining (8)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/16/2014The food was not good enough given the steep prices. The ambience depends on where they seat you. They put us by the bar which wasn't great. On a positive note, the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great food and locationMrSteveVIPDined on 11/15/2014Went to Mastro's for the second time this year on trips to Vegas with friends. The venue itself is very cool. It's set in the center of the Crystals mall at City Center. The scene is upscale, and people generally are dressed nicely. Started with fried calamari and shrimp cocktail. Calamari was a little tougher than I'd expect at a place of this caliber. The shrimp cocktail was excellent. I had the seared Ahi tuna, which was cooked perfectly. We shared the Gorgonzola mac and cheese and creamed spinach. Be advised that the portions are quite large - we only finished about half of the sides. Waitstaff is attentive and unobtrusive. They work as a team to ensure seamless service throughout the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good start, bad finishOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/15/2014It was my wife's 40th birthday. First, let me say that our waiter was one of the best, friendly waiters we had in Vegas. Out meal started out well with tasty shrimp cocktails and drinks. The evening turned when the main courses arrived. It took a while for our steaks to arrive and unfortunately for me, they brought me the wrong steak. I was given the option to eat the one they gave me or wait 15-2min for another one. I opted to eat the one they brought. My friend ordered a NY strip and couldn't cut through it. His wife ordered a filet medium and it came well done. My friend asked for a replacement and they brought him a small filet. We were all a bit frustrated, but we did have a butter cake for dessert that helped save the meal. Now, when the bill came they didn't charge for the 2 steaks they messed up, but we still paid over $400 for what turned out to be a flop. I've had many great meals at other Mastro's but this night they dropped the ball.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014We just missed not having a piano at the restaurant....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014I would have thought it would have been amazing cause of how high the prices are but it wasn't good at all the lobster biscuit soup had no taste nor the Caesar salad the only good thing was the service and Mac n cheeseSpecial Features:
- Not as good as other locations. Poor service.RoroDined on 11/14/2014Went for dinner for our anniversary. Upon making reservations online I noted that this was an anniversary dinner. When seated our anniversary was not acknowledged. The waiter never spent time going over the specials. We were given the menus and then he came back asking if we were ready to order. When it was time for dessert, again our anniversary was not acknowledged. We ordered dessert it was brought to us and within 5 minutes after receiving it, the waiter came by (only for the second time) not to ask how everything was, but to ask if we wanted the cake wrapped up. Mind you my wife was still holding her fork and eating at the time. The entire service was rushed and it seemed like the only thing he wanted to do was turn the table. As regular Mastro's customers, we were very dissapointed; especially since this was our wedding anniversary and it was not even acknowledged. In las Vegas, there are many choices for dinning, wished I had made a different choice for this occasion.Special Features:
- Friday Night DinnerrddsdvDined on 11/14/2014We dined at Mastro's Ocean Club last Friday night, the first time we've been there on a Friday night. The service was excellent, and the food superb. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Unbelievable MealthatsnotfunnyDined on 11/14/2014From the drink list, to the specials, to the wonderful waitress, we were blown away by our recent dinner at Mastros. The staff was very helpful, the food was perfect, and every small detail was taken care of, without us even having to remind the staff. I'm so happy we chose this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply fabulous!!!FoodieDaveDined on 11/11/2014A great experience even before you step inside. A portion of the restaurant looks like a giant bird's nest floating in the lobby of the Crystal Shops at City Center. It's beautiful. The service is fantastic and very friendly. Great menu, a lot of old favorites and over the top new things. Giant portions of seafood and steaks are available and lots of specials. The rack of lamb is a full rack, not just a few chops. The innovative lobster dish, cooked in a tempura batter with a hint of vanilla bean must be tried. A great wine list with a full range of prices. We were too full to try dessert, but the menu looked great. We may start with it next time. We took home enough in leftovers for our meal the next night. A must go restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerlstampVIPDined on 11/10/2014Very nice restaurant for a specal occasion. The service was top notch and the food was very good! I think it wouild have been nicer to sit in "the Pod" instead of the table in the mall. Regardless it was very nice! I would go back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2014We have an annual event in Vegas with friends and we always conclude the trip with dinner at Mastro's. Each year the experience has been outstanding. This year the food did not meet our expectations. The lobster tails my wife ordered were under cooked. The manager took the tails back to the kitchen; unfortunately the lobster was not as expected. We chose not to say anything else to the server or manager as it would be too annoying for all.Special Features:
- So, so great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2014This is definitely not a place to grab an affordable dinner but the meal was so well worth the price! Our service from Paul was exceptional and everything we ate was delicious. We will definitely be back when we're in town (and possibly again before we leave!)Special Features:
- Celebrate a BirthdayBODODined on 11/10/2014Love the food, service and presentation. Our son requested to have his 14th birthday at Mastro and it was a delight. Worth every nickel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014Another great meal at Mastros, 4 of us were extremely well fed and served. And topped the meal off with the Butter Cake for desert , always exceptional and keeps us going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST FOOD & SERVICE IN THE WORLDBESTDined on 11/8/2014Mastro's is by far the best steak & seafood restaurant I think I have been to in years. the service is five star and the food also. Thanks,BryanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOldProVIPDined on 11/8/2014Unbelievable food and excellent service. Strongly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food...great service!!SpacecaisseDined on 11/8/2014I brought my wife here for her birthday dinner...we weren't disappointed. The ambiance was great and the food was even better! Next time we come back (we are definitely coming back!!), we plan to have a variety of appetizers and sushi selections as our meal...the sushi rolls were the best we have ever had!Special Features:
- overall a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Our server was fantastic. Appetizer of seared ahi tuna was very tasty. Steak was cooked to perfection (ny strip). Wifes sashimi tostada was very good. The brussels sprouts left something to be desired though...they were quite dry and lacked flavor. The butter cake made up for it though....if you go just for this cake, you WILL NOT be disappointed. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/7/2014One of my favorite restaurants in the entire country. I dont know how they keep it so consistent among locations, but everything at Mastro's is TOP NOTCH, from the service, to the bread, the soups, appetizers, main courses and deserts. I can barely walk after I finish at Mastros as everything is so good.Special Features:
- A favorite spot.LocalVIPDined on 11/7/2014We chose this for some guests visiting from Arizona and were happy to learn that the Scottsdale location is a favorite of theirs already. Great food, excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/7/2014Everything was beyond expectations. Food was excellent. They let us customize our meals by splitting the Wagyu steak special and adding "surf" to each. Expensive but worth every penny. It was our wedding dinner and they brought out the awesome butter cake with a candle and "congratulations" written in chocolate on the plate. They made it a very special evening with great service, great food and great atmosphere. Highly recommend it.Special Features:
- SEMA Show diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2014As always the service was great, but the food was exceptional and the drinks are real drinks. Would recommend this restaurant especially for special occasions.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/5/2014Fabulous food, fabulous location. Surpassed all expectations - Thanks so muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save room for dessertWineAndDineDined on 11/5/2014Excellent service. Steak was good although my strip steak was undercooked. Ordered med well and got rare. We were short on time so I didn't send it back. Quality of steak was excellent and well seasoned though. The creamed corn side was excellent as was the bread. Wine list is fairly extensive but significantly overpriced - even for a restaurant of this caliber. The best part of the experience was the butter cake. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- First time disappointmentDrPatDined on 11/4/2014We eat at Mastro's in Vegas every year when in town. Unfortunately, this experience was a disappointment. The crab leg cocktail did not appear to be fresh which had always been the case previously. Further, our chilean sea bass ( three of us ordered this entree ) was bland and appeared insufficiently cooked. After sending mine back on the grill, it was returned to me not visibly different in taste and texture albeit hot. On a positive note, the side dishes and desserts are outstanding, portions sufficient for several diners.Special Features:
- Good not greatKingusaVIPDined on 11/3/2014As one of the top Zagat rated restaurants, we wanted to celebrate some of our Vegas winnings at a top hot spot. Made an Opentable reservation, arrived 10 minutes early and had cocktails at the bar while waiting for our table. After 30 minutes I felt I had to inquire, just to find out they told me someone stole my reservation. How does this happen at an elite restaurant? No buzzer or text messaging maybe? Another ten minutes goes by and we find seats at the bar open. We sit down to eat at the bar. About 5 minutes later (45 minutes now) the hostess tells me our table is now ready, I tell her we will now eat at the bar, and she stomps off. Such a poor customer service to start. But menu is great, meals were good and cocktails outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Butter CakeLVCarnivoresUniteDined on 11/2/2014The restaurant is beautiful. The service is top notch. The food is the reason to go. I love the shrimp cocktail and the crab claws. Make sure to add them to your Seafood Tower appetizer. The steak and fish selection is one of the best in Las Vegas. But whatever you do, regardless of what you need to do, save room for the Butter Cake dessert. It's big enough for four, but you'll only want to share it with one other person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014Food is great and great drinks and wine list. Not very quiet or romantic.
- MrALSDined on 10/31/2014Excelente comida y mejor lugar muy comodo y muy bien atendidosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLadysaddlerDined on 10/31/2014I dined at this restaurant with 5 other friends and we were all impressed with the delicious food, large portions and great service. This is an expensive restaurant but we all justified the prices. The only negative for us was that it was noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem @ City Center - VegasmwstaudtVIPDined on 10/30/2014We asked for seating in the treehouse, something you should look to do since the restaurant is on the second floor of the City Center. The pours at the bar are always substantial and the bartenders are always friendly and very accommodating. The wine list is fairly extensive and not too overpriced however you have to look for some decent values hidden among the varietals. Our oyster appetizer was outstanding although my steak this time around was a little bit fattier than I remember in the past. My wife's lobster dish was superb. Mastro's is on the higher priced side but for a special evening and for good quality food, it is well worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerLuv2DineDined on 10/29/2014The food and service at Mastros is outstanding. I just love the lobster mash potatoes, they are over the top!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorite chainsJim01VIPDined on 10/29/2014I try to avoid chain restaurants but Mastro's is a small, upscale chain that I have visited in 3 or 4 cities and several times at the Las Vegas location. The meals are consistently excellent with the seafood fresh and the steaks cooked to perfection. The seafood tower is a must have for fresh seafood lovers. It can be pricey but worth every dollar. Be careful with the atomic horseradish. It is not for the faint of heart but it is wonderful. Highly recommend Mastro's. The only downfall of the Las Vegas location is that it is located inside a shopping mall. It is an upscale mall but a shopping mall nonetheless.Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014Big Mastro's fans. LV did not disappoint. Elizabeth was great!
- Outstanding!BmoreGirlDined on 10/27/2014All I can say is outstanding! From the moment we walked in the restaurant, which is located in an upscale mall, the only drawback to the experience, we were treated so graciously. Other than our waiter, we had several people tending to us the entire night, the service was impeccable. The food however was the highlight! The portions were generous. My husband got the seabass and I ordered the scallops, both were prepared to perfection. Absolutely delicious!!! Would definitely recommend and will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2014We were very pleased with the entire experience. We first enjoyed a drink at the bar. The bartenders were very knowledgeable and friendly. Once we moved to our table (you must sit in the artfully designed wooden structure) our server was wonderful. The food was prepared perfectly. One warning the portions are large. Our waiter warned us and suggested sharing side dishes.Special Features:
- EnjoyableMKPASTDined on 10/26/2014Very interesting space, a tree house in a mall. Service was very attentive. The seafood tower is creative presentation and fresh. The side dishes were outstanding especially the lobster mashed potatoes and the sweet potatoes. The main courses were a bit of a hit and miss. The crab cakes and lamb were excellent, well presented and flavorful. The sole was a little more pedestrian. For dessert, we had the butter cake which was fantastic and not to be missed. Overall, enjoyable.Special Features:
- Great food but bad locationOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/25/2014I have been to many Mastro's locations (my favorite is their newest in Malibu). While the food and service in Vegas is on par with their other locales, being inside a mall certainly takes away from the dining experience. Certainly go for the food, wine, and service. Just be prepared for noise (the acoustics are terrible - I had to talk very loudly for my wfe to hear me across from right across the table) and lower your expectations on the romantic setting (or lack there of). Business Dinner or with a group of friends - defintely recommend. Romantic Dinner - go somewhere else.Special Features:
- Consistently greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/25/2014Been to a few Mastro's and this location did not disappoint. The service was excellent and the food outstanding. The steaks are os good as any steakhouse in the country. A great choice for a special occasion or to stretch the budget and have a little fun in Las Vegas. Prices aren't cheap, but no more expensive than casino steakhouses which lack this quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!JeanDined on 10/24/2014If you like seafood, this is the place for you...if you like steak, this is the place for you...if you like dessert, their butter cake is to die for!!! Service is spectacular! Love this place!Special Features: