Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Suite 244
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7027987115x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Lounge opens at 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Wayne Schumaker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Please contact Carly Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org for your next event.
A word from Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
349 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (259)fit for foodies (161)romantic (160)notable wine list (128)good for groups (118)hot spot (96)scenic view (52)vibrant bar scene (46)late-night find (23)neighborhood gem (19)great for lunch (10)great for outdoor dining (8)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- A MUST DO in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/23/2014When in Vegas, Mastros Ocean Club is a MUST DO! Make sure you ask for reservations in The Tree House so that you can enjoy the spectacular view of Crystals. Start with Cocktails at the impressive bar. If you order one of their signature martinis you should pick up on a common theme for the evening - BIG. Servings are huge! Staff will gladly provide half orders on request. My personal favorites are the Chop Salad, The 8 oz. Filet (Medium Rare) *BEST IN LV, Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts, and the Gorgonzola Mac and Cheese. So many menu options. The Wine List is impressive. The Staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive. And if you manage to save room for dessert, the signature Warm Butter Cake is flawless. Boun Appetito!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always my favorite...KpriceVIPDined on 10/23/2014Since I take everyone I know there every time I am in Vegas, I guess that says it all! Great people, excellent food and always fun.Special Features:
- Moderately MediocreGeoffVIPDined on 10/21/2014The service was poor and the seafood was barely fair. The lobster was very tough and the Sea Bass was devoid of flavor. Couldn't get a refill on my Cocktail to save my life.
- Outstanding once againDiningLadiesVIPDined on 10/21/2014This is by far one of my favorite restaurants in LV. I am never disappointed in taking first time guests with me. The lemon drop starts it out great, followed by the Shrimp cocktail. My friend tried the escargot and said it was awesome. Our main course was perfect, followed by the butter cake. It definitely is a great place if you want to impress someone. Thanks to all for the attentive service and dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Notable Las Vegas RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/20/2014Las Vegas has many really good restaurants but one that continues to bubble to the top is Mastro's Ocean Club in the Crystal Resort. How can one beat a perfectly cooked steak or piece of halibut accompanied by lobster (yes, lobster) mash potatoes!! Every bit of our food was delicious and one cannot dine at Mastro's without ending the evening with their butter poundcake! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:
- Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/19/2014What a terrific restaurant! The location is a bit odd, overlooking a shopping mall, but the food and service were just outstanding. We did try the seafood tower. That was spectacular! We had salads, all terrific. Some had steak, some had fish. Everything left you wanting more until you were just too full to move!! Dessert was also terrific. Would go back any time. It was expensive, but worth every cent!!Special Features:
- MeecheeDined on 10/18/2014I will definitely be going back to Mastro's. The food and waiter was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Championship CelebrationBigVVIPDined on 10/18/2014Mastro's went over the top to provide our group with an amazing Championship celebration! They upgraded us to a private room and the food, ambiance service were outstanding!Special Features:
- Food Court Mastro'samandaDined on 10/18/2014I am a frequent Mastro's diner at home in Los Angeles. We have three Mastro's (Thousand Oaks, Malibu and Beverly Hills) and I love them all equally. The Las Vegas Mastro's is nothing like the Mastro's I usually visit. The restaurant is located inside the mall and it's open so that you are surrounded by the mall when eating. It feels like a food court. The service was also sub-par. We had to waive the waitress down for everything, it took 20 minutes just for us to get menus after we were seated. I have never had poor service at a Mastro's except this one. The food was spectacular, thank goodness! There are a number of fine dining options in Las Vegas and I am sorry I spent time at this one. We should have gone somewhere else.Special Features:
- Best in VegasJcjst5Dined on 10/18/2014In my limited time in Vegas I have been here twice and by far the best two dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite placenewportregularDined on 10/17/2014This is one of my husband's favorite restaurants. He always orders the bone-in filet. The food is always fantastic. We love sitting in the tree house.Special Features:
- Another great dinnerparrotheadDined on 10/16/2014Once a year, we wish it were more often, we make a trip to Vegas for relaxation, good shows and good food. The headline event for our quest for good food is our tradition of making Maestro's our first dinner upon arrival. This is (at least) our fourth consecutive visit to Maestro's, and we have never been disappointed. The quality of both the service and the food is exceptional. We always leave with a vow to return; and we can't wait until next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As usual....JimbcDined on 10/15/2014We had an amazing time there - surprised the group I was with and they absolutely loved it! We would easily go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must try the seafood tower!!TomzkelDined on 10/14/2014Every inch of the menu is creative and the good is divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Happy AnniversaryRitaluvstoeataVIPDined on 10/14/2014My husband and I went to Mastros 3 years ago randomly after meeting an employee who talked it up at a pub. And boy were we glad we went! The food and service was outstanding! Fast forward 3years. My husbands parents went to Vegas for their 40th anniversary. I contacted Mastro's and arranged an all expenses paid romantic dinner as a gift. The management and staff took wonderful care of them. Their table was prepared with a champagne toast. They brought out a special cake for them that had Happy Anniversary written on it, etc. My inlaws had a wonderful night! I'm very much appreciative that they were so accommodating!Special Features:
- MargoDined on 10/13/2014Everything was amazing! Food excellent and delicious! This is best experience what we have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!DagwoodDined on 10/12/2014Food was very and service was exceptional. I would have rated it five stars if my sea bass was not cold and the coffee like warm. Overall a very good experience And we would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happens in vegas does not stayJudyDined on 10/12/2014An outstanding evening with friends that was augmented by the fine dining experience provided by Maestros Ocean Club in Las Vegas. The warm greeting at the entrance was a positive indication our party was in for a wonderful experience. The service by the wait staff was indicative of the food service to come. The menu was extensive but well laid out and what few questions we had regarding preparation of our selected items was professionally stated without fluff. Each meal service course was timely but not rushed. The food presentations were fit for a cover page of a magazine and tasted as well as it looked. This is our fourth experience at this restaurant and again, we were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stuck at dark table for businessRPinOCDined on 10/10/2014the steak is always good at Mastro's. I have eaten here and other locations several times. A few weeks ago, I had a business dinner with 5 clients. The hostess sat us at a dark table between the bar and the hostess station. It was so dark, we could barely see the menus. It was so loud we could barely talk. I would have asked for another table, but half my party was seated and had already gotten drinks. I don't recommend this location for a business dinner unless you know where you are going to be sitting, and there are so many good choices in LV, why take a chance. I wont.
- Best in Las Vegas!!!PhilDined on 10/10/2014I can't figure out what was best here. Every bite is to highest level of qaulity. Serve is second to none. I will be back asap.Special Features:
- One of the best spots in VegasjimlDined on 10/10/2014Maestro's Ocean Club is one of the best restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. The food is excellent, and be sure to ask about the off-menu items. It is a regular stop with each visit to the area, and the tomahawk steak is awesome!Special Features:
- Food vs. ServiceLawnmanDined on 10/9/2014The food was simply outstanding, but when the servers look down to the patrons, it doesn't make you want to go back.Special Features:
- AlabamaAlabamaVIPDined on 10/9/2014Everything was absolutely delicious. Some of the best service I've ever experienced in a restaurant. If you want fine food, good wine and a romantic atmosphere, this is your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DollfaceVIPDined on 10/8/2014food was very good but the service was terrible. Was given the check to pay before desert was served.Special Features:
- Incredible food!DanyelleDined on 10/7/2014This restaurant was recommended by a friend. The food was absolutely amazing, hands down the best food I have ever eaten. The price was reasonable for the high quality food, excellent wait staff, cool ambiance, and did I mention the wicked awesome food!? This is THE restaurant you cannot miss while in Vegas. Thank you to the staff for getting us a prime table in "the treehouse" - you have to see that to understand. Overall excellent experience. No food is going to measure up after eating at Mastro's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuesday Night - EarlyNoNicknameDined on 10/7/2014The swordfish and green beans were great but the sweet potato fries too bready and thin. Service was excellent except one dressing that got forgotten in the kitchen.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mastros is Amazing!ceps1718Dined on 10/5/2014The most amazing food! Everything I have tried here is to die for. Make sure to save room for dessert and the Warm Butter Cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and food was oksurferdudeDined on 10/5/2014Oysters Rockefeller was a joke. It was mostly spinach and the oysters were tiny - they looked like clams rather than oysters. Salmon was overcooked. Sea bass was very bland. Creamed corn was great. Bread starters was average, nothing special. Service was good though.
- Mastro'shungrytravellerDined on 10/4/2014Good Service, good food, good ambiance. The Chilean Sea Bass is a must try! Melt in your mouth perfection! The steak is perfectly cooked, amazing! we ordered the bone in ribeye. And of course the lobster mash to pair with the steak. 5 stars all the way!Special Features:
- Mastro's is a must dine in VegasOuzyDined on 10/4/2014Excellent food, great and friendly service. Mastro's is a must dine restaurant in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrationhockey123Dined on 10/4/2014Myself and my two business partners wanted to go out and celebrate our recent business success in Vegas with our wives, and we decided on your venue. We had to wait 10 minutes past our reservation time, so we stood near the bar and had a cocktail then were promptly escorted to our table. We had amazing service, each item of food we ordered was made to perfection, the portions were very generous, and we all enjoyed our evening very much.Special Features:
- Outstanding!ilonabdsDined on 10/4/2014The most incredible meal to date. I have eaten at many fine dinning establishments and the food was absolutely sublime. A must, every time I go to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedBandongolfDined on 10/4/2014Started out poorly when our reservation was delayed by nearly an hour because the previous group had not vacated the table. By the time were seated, everyone was grumpy from having to wait. Ordered a steak medium and had to send it back because it was red throughout. Asked for more bread twice and never received it. Had to send a drink back because it was awful. Overall, disappointed. Nice ambiance but not worth going back. Too many other good options in Vegas.Special Features:
- 1 st class food in a lovely roomOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014The food and the service were excellent ... We really enjoyed the quality of the while experience.. I had a perfectly cooled medium fillet on the bone .. Very hard to get right but was perfect ... We would definitely go again when we return to VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not meet expectationscincynaplesVIPDined on 10/1/2014We were looking forward to a good meal --- no special occasion. The scotch and wine were generous pours. Nice atmosphere, decent staff, but the food was disappointing. Bread was good, but not outstanding. The spinach salad special was plenty large for sharing, but it was a bit soggy and over-dressed. We both had fish and neither one was very good. Both were overcooked. The maitre de offered to do them over, but we declined. They DID give us a credit on the bill, but we would rather just have had good food. I might try them again sometime for beef, but not for fish.
- great time at mastro'sg8niteDined on 9/30/2014Attention to detail was excellent including accommodating my partners unusual eating requirements. Our server Tim was most knowledgeable and very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you to everyone for a memorable night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014The service at this location was horrible. My sister chose this restaurant to have dinner for her wedding party and the experience was awful. The food was good but the rude servers made the experience bad.
- Convention attendeeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Outstanding food and service! Met and exceeded all expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant dining in an upscale mallMe2YouDined on 9/28/2014Who would think that you can eat well in a shopping mall? Well Mastro's Ocean Club provides this opportunity for you. The scallops and steak dinners were cooked to perfection and the wine suggested by our friendly server complimented our meals very well. Make room for dessert, sharing a cherry crumble with freshly made whipped cream was worth the few extra calories! We will surely go back for another dining experience.Special Features:
- atkinsoDined on 9/27/2014Once again, a fantastic visit to Mastro's in Las Vegas. As usual the food was extraordinary, and the service impeccable. Will continue to return in the future. The incredible dessert with a "Happy Anniversary" written on the plate was over the top!Special Features: