Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Suite 244
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7027987115x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Lounge opens at 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Wayne Schumaker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Please contact Carly Smith, email@example.com for your next event.
A word from Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
347 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (268)romantic (169)fit for foodies (149)notable wine list (134)good for groups (110)hot spot (88)scenic view (56)vibrant bar scene (48)late-night find (23)neighborhood gem (21)great for outdoor dining (9)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- atkinsoDined on 9/27/2014Once again, a fantastic visit to Mastro's in Las Vegas. As usual the food was extraordinary, and the service impeccable. Will continue to return in the future. The incredible dessert with a "Happy Anniversary" written on the plate was over the top!Special Features:
- ANNIVERSARY DINNEROpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I were very happy to have chosen Mastro's Ocean Club for our anniversary dinner, the service and atmosphere are amazing, both the chilean sea bass and the petite steak that we ordered, were cooked to perfection, we recommend for the sides to be shared since they come in generous portions. The restaurant can accommodate couples as well as large groups, they also have a great selection of wines to pair with your meal.Special Features:
- Special eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary and our last evening in Las Vegas at Mastro's. We had a fantastic dinner. The ambience and service were outstanding. The food was delicious. The prices are a little high, but the memories of the evening were worth the extra dollars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mastros VegasttomDined on 9/25/2014Beautiful restaurant; accommodating staff. Special notice needs to go to Jonny (?) Jonathan, our waiter. He and his staff were attentive, but not bothersome, allowed us to enjoy a great evening. Cocktails were excellent, though expensive. My wife asked Jonny's recommendations regarding several menu items as well as the wine, and all were very helpful in finding the choices that she enjoyed. I had the best, or among the top filet mignon that I have ever tasted. We will return whenever we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014not sure if i like being in a mall with such openness, not as romantic. Service was outstanding but feel like it is way too formalSpecial Features:
- Class All OVerGerzzogDined on 9/20/2014The dinning experience was great. It is like many other fine dining establishments, but that doe not mean it can be written off. I would highly recommend eating here for a nice dinner for an anniversary, birthday, or other special occasion. The food was amazing, my steak was amazingly tender and juicy. The cost may be a bit prohibitive for some but it well worth it. Also the sides are huge you might only need one two share.Special Features:
- Server got distractedLeeboafterdarkDined on 9/19/2014We were there to celebrate a birthday. The tables around us were receiving complementary birthday desserts, but our waiter either forgot or thought we were just trying to get a free dessert. BTW do not order the pecan pie, to much crust and no flavor.
- Stellar SeafoodSeafoodDined on 9/19/2014The Seafood, the atmosphere, and the Service was excellent. The Lobster Mash Potatoes, The Shrimp Cocktail, Scallops, Chilean Sea Bass, and Cream Corn were truly superb. The other dishes we got were excellent and well made. The ambience was lovely in the Crystal Mall. We had a wonderful time with our friends!Special Features:
- Great food and service but...OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/19/2014an epic fail to end it. We've always enjoyed dining at Mastro's. We chose to celebrate our anniversary there. Staff was very nice and offered congratulations, which we appreciated deeply. We each had escargots, and shared an heirloom tomato & burrata salad. Taste and presentation were excellent. We had the Big Eye tuna and rack of lamb; both were prepared to perfection.We ordered coffee, and our server brought us a cake with a candle to cap off the meal. We had not asked for dessert (we couldn't even finish our entrees), so we assumed the dessert was complimentary. Imagine my surprise when the dessert appeared on the bill. This is a real turn-off for me, and has only happened one other time - that restaurant lost my business forever.
- Great as usualLuvthisplaceDined on 9/19/2014I have never been disappointed here. The service was awesome, thanks Mario. The good and drinks are always to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't miss it while in VegasTurboVIPDined on 9/18/2014Always off the chart. Always very fresh fish, great steaks. Don't mis out on the crab truffle gnocchi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smart1Dined on 9/15/2014On vacation in Vegas had to try Mastro's,execellent dinner enjoyed by all in our party!!!!Special Features:
- Great Staff, Best Steakamyo03Dined on 9/15/2014This is one of my favorite Vegas spots. Not only is the food excellent, but the service is always outstanding. They go above and beyond to make it the perfect dining experienceSpecial Features:
- LuvfinediningDined on 9/15/2014Service was superb. Food (grilled brussel sprouts, lobster mashed potatos, grilled sea bass) was very good but not the best we've ever had. Noise level good, ambiance very nice. We were impressed by that.Special Features:
- Great SteakNateDined on 9/12/2014You can't go wrong with the signature bone in filetSpecial Features:
- Consistently Amazing!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014Man, had a very special night with my Girl. You guys really came through!!!! Food was amazing!!! However would have liked for the severs spoken english to be a little better!Special Features:
- DavePVIPDined on 9/12/2014The evening could not have been any better. Our waiter, Dion, was the best, pleasent, helpful, made the experience even better. And the food ! ! Cannot find anything even close anywhere in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Home Run!!!DiningExpertVIPDined on 9/12/2014I have dined at this Mastro's and others and find their food to be consistently excellent, the service as good as it gets and the ambiance, in this particular case so very interesting. I always suggest dining in "The Treehouse" which is a beautiful wood structure within "Crystals" in The City Centre. A decent bread basket is provided. This time I had my usual wonderful shrimp cocktail with 3 large shrimp that almost seemed as big as my arm. The cocktail sauce was very good and they also bring along some very, VERY hot horseradish to add to the cocktail sauce for those that like it suicide! Instead of a large steak I had the 12 oz filet and found it beautifully cooked. Their creamed corn is also excellent. No dessert. Recommend highly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was a bit off...MJFIQFDined on 9/12/2014We have eaten at this Mastro's numerous times and the service & food has always been impeccable. For whatever reason, this time was so-so at best. First of all, the bread plates were dirty, and it took 3 times before a clean plate was found...Not a great start. Then our server, never seemed to really care about our needs or wishes. Finally, our steaks came back RARE, (and cold in the middle,) when we specifically ordered them medium plus, which always is perfect! (They did take them back, and then were fabulous) But, in defense of Mastro's, the manager, Jacob, did take care of us, which we were not looking for, but did appreciate! Would I eat here again, ABSOLUTELY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little off their gameOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2014Mastro's is generally one of my favorite places to take clients when I'm in Las Vegas for business. It rarely dissappoints. However, on this occasion, they missed the mark a bit. The service was slow, turning a planned two hour business dinner into about two hours and 45 minutes. A fairly basic bar order of a Makers Mark Manhattan on the rocks was delivered to the table as a bourbon and ginger. The food this time was very good, but not great. The steaks were cooked perfectly, as were the two seafood entrees. For the sides we ordered some steakhouse staples: scalloped potatos, sauteed spinach, and creamed corn. We were informed that the kitchen had run out of spinach. The potatos and corn were just OK.
- Treehouse was awesome!FishVIPDined on 9/9/2014Tommy and I ate ate Mastro's on Tuesday and we can't wait to go back! Paul and Peter were wonderful although they didn't know who Mary was. Blackened Sea Bass was so good I will definitely get it again! Seafood tower was awesome! YUM!Special Features:
- Magnificent signature dishBennyCheungDined on 9/9/2014Shrimp cocktail is a must order dish, steak is excellent, no wonder so call top 10 restaurant in Vegas!!!Special Features:
- Great Place!CRH1957Dined on 9/9/2014I ate there twice on my recent business trip to Las Vegas. On the first visit, I was taken there by a vendor. The food and service were so outstanding, I returned 2 days later with a friend. Great menu selections, great service, and great food! Can't beat that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomefoodieforlifeDined on 9/8/2014I've never had a filet that melted in my mouth and it was euphoric. The King crab black truffle gnocchi was to die for. The exceptional service just made the experience more memorable. I would just visit Vegas to go back to the restaurant but with more friends so I can try more items on the menu since it was hard to do with 2 people. Definitely order the butter cake to finish off your evening if you have enough room, its something you don't won't to pass up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the best...KpriceVIPDined on 9/8/2014No matter what, every time we go, which is every time we are in Vegas, the place is amazing. A great wait staff and the food is always PERFECT! The bar manager made our night a very special one with helping us entertain another table...they are the best!Special Features:
- DisappointedgardenloverVIPDined on 9/8/2014This was our second visit, came back because we loved the food! Thought everything was good but not great!!Special Features:
- Vegas with the girlsGirlsVIPDined on 9/8/2014We were celebrating 10 years of trips with the girls. Our meal was outstanding and the service was terrific. They brought us a yummy cake w/ candle. Even got a call the next day thanking us for dining with them.Special Features:
- Best Steak House in VeagsjayjetDined on 9/8/2014I have been to Vegas 60 times and eaten in almost every good steakhouse. There is a new champion in town. Everything from the bread basket to the salad to the steaks and side dishes were amazing. A bit pricey but other than that the service and food were second to none. A must stop any time in Vegas in the future. Oh, and the warm butter cake was to die forSpecial Features:
- Impeccable service!PayTechtravelerVIPDined on 9/6/2014Mastro's was a great find! My husband and I wanted to take our top Sales person and her husband to dinner. We brought them to Vegas to play and this restaurant was perfect for the occasion. Joe was an awesome server. He made the experience rate over-the-top for us. I really appreciate the great reviews I read on Open Table and Trip Adviser. Obviously I'm not the only one that loved the food, the Tree-house and especially, the service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EatsDined on 9/4/2014I tell everyone that goes to Las Vegas about it and I eat there every time I'm in town. Fantastic food that leaves me craving it each time.Special Features:
- Always a wonderful eveningtessDined on 9/4/2014My husband and I make sure to go here each time we are in Vegas. We introduced some friends to it this week and they loved it. The service is outstanding and the meal is one of the best you will find in Vegas.Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing but the bestcheftobeDined on 9/3/2014Food was great - had their lobster bisque and shrimp cocktail - wow and wow. Huge thanks to Jamie our waitress who was absolutely greatSpecial Features:
- ALWAYS PERFECTBrettLADined on 9/3/2014A must go when you are in Vegas, you will NOT be disappointed !Special Features:
- MystifyingknowitallDined on 9/3/2014The club sits in the middle of an upscale mall, which makes the experience interesting, but not intimate. It's a pretty place. Service was good. With the exception of the bone-in filet (kind of a contradiction in terms), which was superb, and the excellent bread bowl and butter cake, the rest was average at best - creamed spinach, salad, potato. The red snapper was very disappointing. Dry and chewy. Odd that the place is billed as a seafood restaurant. Consensus of reviews I have read rates the beef much better, which was also our experience. I'd go back occasionally for the beef alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of Food PreparationGastronomeDined on 9/3/2014I was looking forward to this dinner, but was disappointed in the overall experience. The oysters rockefeller was overly salty and they brought both this appetizer at the same time as my soup which I ended up eating cold. The server did not coordinate the dishes well at all. I also ordered the bone marrow and the arugula salad that accompanied the dish was also overly salty. The main server was also mediocre.Special Features:
- Fabulous food, atmosphere, serviceSherwineTDined on 9/1/2014This restaurant does it right seating, service, food, drinks all spectacular ! There's no rushing you thru the ordering or meal! Which is very important to us in dining. The recommendation 's on the menu were right on the money. Next visit yo Vegas we will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentrddsdvDined on 8/31/2014The service, food and ambience were just as good the second time around as the first!Special Features:
- No SizzleCooper916Dined on 8/30/2014For the high cost of the meal the food was slightly above average; nothing that would bring us back. Ordered an Old Fashion at the bar that was undrinkable. The steaks (Bone-in Filet and Bone-in KC Strip) were order medium rare, but were completely rare near the bone. Alaskan King Crab Black Truffle Gnocchi, Chowder and wedge salad were the best part of the meal. There are much better Steak & Seafood restaurants in Vegas.
- Fantasticskers1Dined on 8/30/2014I love this place. We go every time we are in vegas. Food is always fantastic. And service is first class. My wife and I split an entree sometimes so we can enjoy the sides, appetizers, and dessert. They don't bat an eye. You might expect some fancier restaurants to give you grief about splitting. Only very minor drawback is they removed live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic RestaurantDiRNDined on 8/30/2014The food was outstanding and our waiter was very attentive! We didn't feel rushed and couldn't have asked for a better place to dine for our special occasion. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.