Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Suite 244
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7027987115x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Lounge opens at 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Wayne Schumaker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Please contact Carly Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org for your next event.
A word from Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
Recognized for award-winning Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations in Southern California and Arizona, Mastro's Restaurants makes its Las Vegas debut with the opening of Mastro’s Ocean Club in Crystals at CityCenter. A combination of world-class service, live entertainment and cuisine such as the illustrious three-tiered iced Seafood Tower, bone-in filet, lobster mashed potatoes and a one-of-kind warm butter cake, is served in an elegant and energetic atmosphere. Guests enter the restaurant through an elegant portal of wood-lined lowered ceilings and meandering walls, and are presented with a myriad of dining options. The expansive interior of an 80-foot-tall sculptural Tree House encompasses Mastro’s main dining room. On the dining terrace, Mastro’s offers views of the angular shapes, towering ceilings and unique artistic elements of Crystals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
366 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (272)romantic (178)fit for foodies (149)notable wine list (132)good for groups (117)hot spot (89)vibrant bar scene (52)scenic view (52)late-night find (25)neighborhood gem (21)great for lunch (11)great for outdoor dining (11)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- No SizzleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014For the high cost of the meal the food was slightly above average; nothing that would bring us back. Ordered an Old Fashion at the bar that was undrinkable. The steaks (Bone-in Filet and Bone-in KC Strip) were order medium rare, but were completely rare near the bone. Alaskan King Crab Black Truffle Gnocchi, Chowder and wedge salad were the best part of the meal. There are much better Steak & Seafood restaurants in Vegas.
- Fantasticskers1Dined on 8/30/2014I love this place. We go every time we are in vegas. Food is always fantastic. And service is first class. My wife and I split an entree sometimes so we can enjoy the sides, appetizers, and dessert. They don't bat an eye. You might expect some fancier restaurants to give you grief about splitting. Only very minor drawback is they removed live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014The food was outstanding and our waiter was very attentive! We didn't feel rushed and couldn't have asked for a better place to dine for our special occasion. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in vegasSeanVIPDined on 8/29/2014We eat at every restaurant in vegas and this is by far the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Mastro's was recommended to me when my cousin and his wife gave me their leftovers. It was the best steak I've ever had. The creamed corn is to die for. The lobster mashed potatoes is highly recommended as well. AMAZING food. The service was great too. The waiter (Dion?) gave a very well educated description of each dish and the way it's made and was quite helpful to us. We even took home what we couldn't finish and it was just as good heated up the next day. Mastro's is our new "special occasion restaurant." I'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Too bad the chef can't cook a steak properly. They made up for it, but by the time I got my food everyone else was done with dinner, and I can't eat like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for one!PARFVIPDined on 8/29/2014I had the pleasure of dining solo here and felt genuinely welcomed by the hostess, my server Jamie, and the rest of the team. From the bread basket, to the cocktail on dry ice, to all the food, I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Sitting in the wooden sculpture was beautiful as well. Not inexpensive, but for me, worth the experience.Special Features:
- Didn't quite meet expectationsVacaDined on 8/28/2014We were hoping to be seated in the tree house, but instead were seated against a wall on the walkway to the tree house next to a party of 12. It was very noisy and active and we had a hard time hearing one another. The wine list was great, the spinach salad wonderful, the mushrooms and filet were perfect (with garlic removed from both). However my sea bass was like rubber. - very disappointing. Our waiter was the best! He was very attentive, but did forget to get my husband's second cocktail for which he apologized and comped. All in all an ok meal just not as spectacular as we expected.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect romantic dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014My wife and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary here. Exceptional service and attention to detail. I asked for a rose on the table but they were unable to comply, so the gave us an anniversary desert on the house. Delicious and beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't fet better than thisxs2500Dined on 8/27/2014Service is outstanding. Food is second to none. If you are in Vegas and don't stop in here you are missing out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Astounding Waitress - JamieEnjoyDined on 8/27/2014We hope we got the name right, but she was one if the best we have ever experienced. Their signature dessert was out if this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodEasyEatenDined on 8/25/2014The staff is helpful especially with questions, the food is well prepared and tasty. High class with out the pretentiousness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestbbeezusDined on 8/25/2014Mastro's Las Vegas is my favorite of them all. I've been to their locations back home in Los Angeles and Orange County, but it doesn't compare to the superb serive I get in Las Vegas. The food is perfection and their full bar is heavenly (lol) my favorite drinks would have to be the pomegranate martini and lemon drop. Mastro's Las Vegas never disappoints me so I will be back on my next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJunebuyDined on 8/24/2014My evening at Mastro's Ocean Club was everything we expected and more. In fact it was so excellent, that I changed my reservations for later in the week to return with a business partner. I went with friends, and the service level, food, and drinks were on par with any 5 star/Michelin rated restaurant. It was great for foodies, without the condescending atmosphere of most restaurants. It was fun! And the staff makes, plus food make you want to return.Special Features:
- Highly recommended.LexcormitDined on 8/23/2014Dining at maestros was a Wonderful experience. The steak was the best we ever had. The staff are all extremelying professional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything I expected.EatfancyDined on 8/23/2014Made reservations for 7:30 and requested tree house area for our 15 yr anniversary dinner. We arrived on time and we didn't get seated until 8:30.. After reading so many reviews I knew what I wanted to eat, but our server recommended their wagyu A-5 fillet, and by the way he described it I just fell for that. We had been waiting for an hour already. And so did my wallet $$$$ wow 98.00 for an 8oz fillet. It was by far the best steak I've had in my life. I just wished the server would of mentioned the price. My husband and I ordered one each!!! With All the sides and drinks and fabulous warm butter cake it went into 300 for a dinner for 2. If we knew it was that much we would if share 1 and tried another item.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love, love, love!skinnyfoodieDined on 8/23/2014This is my favorite place to have dinner in Las Vegas, the food and service is always beyond outstanding! From the seafood to the steaks there is nothing bad on this menu and the butter cake is a must have dessert. Their mixed drinks and wine list is easily one of the best to choose from on the stripSpecial Features:
- Best Seafood in VegasPaulDined on 8/23/2014All round great experience as usual. Shrimp cocktail and lobster wonderful-save room for butter cake dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The TreehouseEdwardLVVIPDined on 8/22/2014I have been to a couple of Mastro's over the years....this one fits right in with their approach to food and customer service. The venue is magnificent...a tree house....the only downer is it is essentially in a mall. Our server, Lionel, was amazing...knowledgeable and beyond efficient. The food from the appetizer through their Butter Cake, was amazing as usual. Thanks for a great evening.Special Features:
- Great FoodACharryDined on 8/20/2014the service is excellet, from the waiter to the manager gave me the best service. The restaurant is gorgeous, romantic and elegant. I love the bone in Ribeye, Lobster Mashed Potatoes and dessert Mastro's Signature Warm Butter Cake. In Mastro's I have always been finding delicious flavorsSpecial Features:
- Amazing Food and ServiceLove2eatDined on 8/20/2014First time going there but certainly will be back. The food was incredible but the service made it even better. Knowledgable staff and very attentive without being annoying. I am in the military and they took 30% off our bill! Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best ever!!Ladyquilter1Dined on 8/20/2014This was the 2nd time at Mastros. Both times were exceptional. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to my friends!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Choice at crystalsCmunDined on 8/16/2014First time at mastros and for sure will come back, the food was great as service and the view of crystals storesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood and ScenerycavityninjaDined on 8/16/2014Everything we ordered was very good and the service was excellent. Portions were large and we ended up taking half our dinners home. The butter cake was out of this world and melted in your mouth. A bit pricey but we didn't expect anything less from Vegas. The only thing we didn't like was being inside the mall and seeing retail stores and shoppers all around. Restaurant makes a big effort to create ambience but the mall feel was still there. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Wonderful food in a quiet setting inside Crystal's Shops. Terrific for a special occasion or a great meal. It is worth the price. The Seafood Tower is outstanding the steaks were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal Dining ExperienceJonnythebullDined on 8/16/2014The food and service was simply the best, well exceeding our expectations, as restaurant owners ourselves, we critique every aspect of our dining experience, the seafood was simply superb, lobster, scallops, oysters, crab claws, all the seafood, sides and appetizers were very fresh and well presented, and the tomahawk rib eye was by far one of the very best if not comparable to no other, the staff was outstanding, accommodating to every need and expectation. I would definitely return and recommend this establishment to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yessyDined on 8/15/2014food awsome and so was the service must have the butter cream cake!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mastro's Ocean ClubJBH2VIPDined on 8/15/20142nd time dining at Mastro's. Food and service was outstanding. Very punctual and catered to my wife and I without hesitation. Halibut special was absolutely delicious and fresh. Always have to save room for the specialty the Butter Cake. It will melt in your mouth! Can't say enough nice things about Mastro's.Special Features:
- A bit surprisingAbsoluteRavingFanDined on 8/13/2014We have been to many the Mastro's, Scottsdale (both), Newport, Beverly Hills, and this is the first time I was disappointed in the meal. I ordered the sole, and it was meaty and overcooked. Normally sole is a very delicate fish. It was lightly breaded which detracted from its delicacy. Still a world class operation, so we will continue to go to Mastro's, I would just skip this entreeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfullcavlandergrenDined on 8/12/2014Everything is perfect. I love it!!! The food was simply outstanding. The wine great and the service superb. Thank you very much!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vegas dinOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Our waiter ( I recall was Robert) was very professional and knowledgeable about the menu. He gave us great suggestions we had the: Berry martini which was great! ALso the sashimi and Lobster rolls were fantastic! Great selection of bread rolls..My downfall!Special Features:
- What happened after Landry's?OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/9/2014I've dined at this restaurant for several bachelorettes previously. This was the first time I brought my family and the food was below par. They use to be consistent with the Beverly Hills, Newport Locations. The seasoning and the meat was not as flavorful and juicy as before. I always order the Bone in Ribeye. There is nothing better than this choice. I'm sadden by the lack of flavor and tough cut of meat. The service is low because we were charged more than the tip written down. My brother checked his credit card statement. I guess quality drops once it is bought by a big corporate group like Landry's.Special Features:
- Be prepared to spend $300> for 2.zoecrunchyDined on 8/9/2014I ordered Alaskan King Crab, which cost $69 for 4, 8-10 inches. The total bill was $300. We each had 1 drink, the crab legs, vanilla battered lobster and Alaskan King crab & black truffle gnocchi. No salads or other sides. The gnocchi was awesome. Be prepared to spend some money!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it.zingzing5Dined on 8/9/2014Everything was excellent. We couldn't sat outside because it was closed (too hot), but we could still enjoy an amazing view of the strip. Food was GREAT, and we got unexpected deserts..I Will absolutely dine here again. :)Special Features:
- Never a bad meal or a bad timeBillBDined on 8/9/2014I go to Mastro's Ocean club at least once every time I am in Vegas. Everyone and anyone I have ever brought always end up being return customers. I have also referred many friend who wanted a nice place with great food and service to go. Don't think just because it's in a mall you shouldn't go. This is a great restaurant in a great setting, the treehouse is awesome and the ladies will like all the super high end stores they can browse in before and after your terrific meal. Steak or seafood, the choices are all good. Yes, a bit on the pricy side, but worth every bite!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/8/2014Great food, great location, fast service. Service was excellentSpecial Features:
- Worth every penny!FLFoodieDined on 8/8/2014Everything from the cocktails to dessert was exquisite. Service was exceptional and the "treehouse" is unique and stunning. A truly enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elwademdDined on 8/7/2014I had been here a few times for group meetings/dinners with a pre selected menu, so this was my first time dining in the main dining room with a full menu. Absolutely fantastic service and food. It was for my friend's birthday, and she felt that it was the best meal she's ever had. So it was perfect. Would definitely come again.Special Features:
- An Amazing and Pleasant SurpriseVegas4FunDined on 8/4/2014Co-worker suggested eating at Mastro's while vacationing in Vegas. He kept insisting and for someone who normally does not recommend things, I knew I had to go. Well, I was absolutely surprised and wonderfully amazed at not only the atmosphere but also flawless service with one-on-one attention and even more flawless meal. The food was very delicious, well prepared and seasoned, and absolutely worth it. We both shared the assorted bread bowl and both had the lobster bisque. My companion had Chilean Sea Bass while I had the sea scallops. We shared the family style lobster mash potatoes. My only regret is dining on our last night before leaving. I wanted to go back and eat there again. A "Must do" when in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedJanyDined on 8/4/2014We visit Las Vegas once a year and have dined at Mastro's for the past 4 years. This restaurant never disappoints, we were seated in the treehouse as requested. We were a party of 6 and our waiter had made recommendations as we were ordering the appetizers and sides so we would not have an abundance of food left over which I am glad he did advise since there was food left over. I ordered the filet mignon, it was so tender that I can actually cut it with a fork. The lobster tails were huge and the salmon was grilled to perfection. Absolutely will return next year, I highly recommend you visit this restaurant.Special Features: