Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
246 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 3108888782x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Walter Mayen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live entertainment & dancing nightly at the piano bar.
- Special Events: Please contact Kristina Amad for your next event.
A word from Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
290 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (206)romantic (123)hot spot (109)fit for foodies (108)notable wine list (102)good for groups (97)vibrant bar scene (78)late-night find (46)neighborhood gem (33)great for outdoor dining (16)scenic view (7)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (5)Show More
- What I ExpectedDateNightDinersDined on 10/18/2014Exactly what I expected. Tightly packed and noisy. Food and service was excellent, and the live music was an added bonus.Special Features:
- Ridiculously good foodSamsg93Dined on 10/17/2014Great food and service just a little too loud for my tasteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday & Anniversary THE BESTLoveLifeDined on 10/17/2014They staff asked if there were any celebrations and we said yes, and they (the staff) surprised us with the best! Thank you so much for such a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak Night!LadyMDined on 10/17/2014We were greeted warmly and shown to a small table crammed between other tables. It was a last-minute reservation on a Friday night, so we didn't complain. Service was old school excellence, with an abundance of white-coated attendees. Not so good for a vegan or someone who's lactose intolerant, but it's a true steak house, so don't choose it if you'd prefer dainty portions of tofu and kale. In the morning, at our hotel, we heated our leftovers with our blow dryer and had a wonderful breakfast!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service with the hostessesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014They were being really rude because they said they couldn't find our reservations. Which we understand that the were busy. It was the way they said it. Super stuck up. Waiter was awesome & so was the food. Another problem we had was that they forgot one of our entrees when they packed our leftovers Which we didn't notice till the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceCaliShariDined on 10/12/2014The steaks melt in your mouth, the service is classy, professional and knowledgable. My only complaint is that if you get seated at a table anywhere near the bar you may be subjected to live (rather annoying) music that is so loud you cannot have a conversation with the people at your table. Ask for a quiet table as they have rooms that are away from the bar area.Special Features:
- Consistent "A" Level SteakhouseRomanMealDined on 10/10/2014I've never had less than a great meal at any Mastro's, regardless of location. This location in particular has top-notch service that is polished while remaining friendly and not stuffy (unlike many Beverly Hills restaurants). Our main server, Ashley, provided on-the-spot service. Always there, but without being interruptive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mastro's never disappointsChillyWillyDined on 10/7/2014Always good service, excellent food and a wonderful ambianceSpecial Features:
- Amazing as always!HarrisFamVIPDined on 10/5/2014This is my go to place for special occasions. Celebrated my last three anniversaries here as well as three birthdays. Service is always impeccable, food is cooked perfect to order and the staff is very friendly. Can't wait to be back!Special Features:
- Tops in its fieldSteveDined on 10/5/2014If your a gourmand looking for fancy complicated three Michelin star dishes this is not your place. However, if you're looking for the premier steak destination in the area and maybe the nation this comes very close to itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak best servicemastrosDined on 10/5/2014I took my best friend to celebrate his bday. This was by far the best steak we've had in years n the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousLuv2eatDined on 10/4/2014Bone in Rib eye melts in your mouth. Lobster mash was buttery and had big chunks of lobster. Sautee asparagus was really good. You must order their signature butter cake for dessert. Food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better service than foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Good food, better service. The staff really took care of us. More affordable than one might think.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stands out in Beverly HillsLargeDined on 10/1/2014Came in from NY and was looking for a great meal, Mastro's exceeded and then some. From the appetizers, to entrees to specialty drinks Mastro's was above and beyond. I have traveled the country eating at cities "highest rated" steakhouses and this was a top 5 resturant. Highly recommended. Definitely try the lobster mashed potatoes too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmaZing restaurantTouristincaliforniaDined on 9/29/2014So worth the trip from Dubai! Amazing food and live band ambiance. Even the service was top notch! Our waiter was really sweet and very nice! They even got us a birthday cake at the end but by that time, we were full from all the delicious entrees and steaks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak & Seafood Lovers DreamHungry1Dined on 9/28/2014Mastro's is a blend of old school charm & modern sophistication! The Lobster mashed potatoes are not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousmewmewDined on 9/28/2014Food was great! I ordered the porterhouse and my wife ordered the ribeye. Excellent cuts of aged beef that are super tender. The lobster mash was everything we hoped for plus some. The creamed corn is to die for! The service was excellent. Drawbacks: Super dim lighting made it difficult to read the menu. Noise was a little higher than expected, but I assume that's due to the large party seated next to us. I also would blame the large party for making seating a bit cramped as well.Special Features:
- Great place to beMajoretteDined on 9/27/2014I really enjoyed myself at Mastros. Our server Mark was attentive, kind and knowledgeable of the menu. The food was amazing!!!!! My salmon was grilled to perfection! The creamed spinach has now become a favorite of mine. They had live music and it was plenty of other people enjoying themselves so the atmosphere was perfect. I highly recommend a night out here with your significant other. You wont forget itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!ClintonWadeDined on 9/26/2014But it was so damn loud. We sat upstairs and I had to ask our waiter to repeat himself every time he said something. Live music is great but I felt like I needed ear plugs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service but terrible dessert.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The entire night was great, we enjoyed the food and the service was excellent, fantastic waiter. But as our night drew to a close, and we were enjoying dessert, right as I was about to take my last fork full of the cheesecake I noticed there was a large hair on the cake. It was a shame because it was only half eaten. If it had been any other occasion but my girlfriends birthday I would have raised hell. But not wanting to make a scene on her special day I bit my tongue. Normally I would have no problem paying for a fantastic dinner, i would be glad to, but considering the only thing done was the removing of a cheesecake from the bill, I was not satisfied with the resolution of such a fine restaurant. The waiters apology was appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelent food, average waitressAGonFre62VIPDined on 9/23/2014Like other Mastro's restaurants, food is a wonderful experience. But this time, our waitress was dissapointing. Fancy restaurant, excelent food, noisy ambient, service really good but we didn't had a pleasant experience with our waitress... good luck next timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD!LUVSTEAKDined on 9/22/2014I VISITED THE MASTROS IN LAS VEGAS INITIALLY, WHICH MADE ME WANT TO VISIT THIS ONE WHEN I RETURNED HOME TO CELEBRATE MY ANNIVERSARY. AGAIN, THE FOOD AND DRINKS WERE GREAT! THE SERVICE IN BEVERLY HILLS WAS MUCH BETTER! EVERYONE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY " HIGH MAINTENANCE" NEEDS! MY ONLY CONCERN WAS HOW DARK IT WAS INSIDE! I THINK THEY SHOULD TURN THE LIGHTS UP A BIT! THE MOOD WOULD STILL BE THERE! I WILL BE BACK! thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticmikeDined on 9/21/2014excellent service and food, pricey but worth the price...although vallet driver damaged my car front bumper wanted to make a complain but decided to let it goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything was great !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014great for special occasion like birthday party.........................Special Features:
- Best steak in town!!!EatcowboystyleDined on 9/19/2014Amazing food. Huge side portions. Extensive wine list and unparalleled service. Highly recommend it. It's expensive but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?TTanVIPDined on 9/18/2014At one-time this was my favorite steak house, however, unfortunately it no longer stands out. The service was great, friendly, although he did keep pushing more and more food. We ordered the custom Seafood plate with jumbo shrimp, lobster, & crab legs for appetizers, the 22oz bone-in-ribeye, and side dishes. The shrimp and sides were good, but everything else was just ok. The steak was cooked correctly, but it lacked the flavor I had been accustomed to. Again the food wasn't bad, just not as great as it was before. I would frequent Mastro's 3-4 times a year and didn't mind spending $200 per person each time. BUT now that it's just a run of the mill steak house, nothing spectacular. Greatly disappointed.Special Features:
- Very loudOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Piano player is playing for the palladium. Very talented, waaaay too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceUCBoomersDined on 9/17/2014We dine at Mastro's for most of our families' special occasions. We love the ambiance, cuisine, and cocktails. We have celebrated wonderful milestones of our lives over the years in that restaurant. We were recently there to celebrate my husband's birthday. As usual, we were not disappointed. The food was excellent, the cocktails were great and our experience was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotOh4daluvoffoodDined on 9/16/2014Mastro's never disappoints, the steaks are always cooked to perfection and the side dishes are amazing. I had the sauteed broccoli for the first time and I can honestly say I would have been content if that was my main meal. Loved the broccoli, but I must admit it paired nicely with the filet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.gomasDined on 9/14/2014Great experience form beginning to end. I will definitely visit again with either family or friends.Special Features:
- Birthday Night CelebrationNikkiDined on 9/13/2014This place is awesome... Food & drinks were amazing. My friend and I plan to return again, soon. New frequent spot! Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experience1happyladyDined on 9/13/2014It was a birthday reservation. I was thrilled to be wished a happy day by name by every single server who came near our table. Our waiter, Mark, was about the best server I've ever run into. He was worth the price of the meal. The servings are ample, the food as good as reported. But, the service puts it over the top.Special Features:
- Love this place!AnnaDined on 9/5/2014Second time going here, this time I sat upstairs. I got the bone in rib eye with lobster tail. Absolutely AMAZING! Also had the green beans and lobster mash as a side dish.Special Features:
- Very goodiggypopDined on 9/5/2014Seared Tuna was great. Bone-in New York very good. Waiter Chip was very good, I must have missed him saying the shaved truffle on the Mac and Cheese was $60. Nice surprise when I got the bill. I think I lost my iPhone there in the upstairs bar. Would have appreciated a little more urgency in locating it when I called. Obviously my fault, still hope it turns up. I really like Mastro's. Can't go wrong with them. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- POTERHOUSE FOR 2 TERRIBLEDISSAPOINTEDDined on 9/1/2014ORDERED MEDIUM PLUS CAME OUT MEDIUM RARE, CAME BACK COOKED CORRECTLY,BUT WAS VERY TOUGH SEEMED TO BE OVER MARBLEIZED MAESTRO'S SALAD EXCELLENT AS WERE THE SIDES . WOULDNT GO THERE FOR A STEAKSpecial Features:
- Best steak in townDANAALKHALIFA82Dined on 8/31/2014loved it ! best steak I ever had ,and the deserts not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary SpotAnniversaryDined on 8/31/2014My only complaint (and it's a minor one), is that we sat upstairs in the wine room (which was great), but next to where the wait staff came in and out (which was not great). Otherwise, our waiter was knowledgeable and outgoing and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Best place for steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014First off just let me say that I was not feeling to well and I was drinking mimosas at the montage all morning so it could of just been my mood but the service seemed "off" & a bit slow. I've ate at mastros dozens of times and it's truly the best but this night was just a disappointment. Where they sat us upstairs was no room to move AT ALL. I kept having the waiters bumping my chair all through dinner. That the biggest problem I had. Again the food is the best but just something was not right that right. Here is a tip is you don't like loud then ask to be seated in the bottom floor. I will always ask for a table down stairs for now on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodCornDined on 8/30/2014I was a little disappointed in my steak. I had to send my steak back because it wasn't cooked the way I wanted. It would've been nice to eat our meals together. My husband was finished before mine came back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I had an amazing experience at this restaurant! Everything was wonderful from the food to the staff to the location. I am definantly coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.