Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
246 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 3108888782x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Walter Mayen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live entertainment & dancing nightly at the piano bar.
- Special Events: Please contact Kristina Amad for your next event.
A word from Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
307 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (217)romantic (126)hot spot (119)notable wine list (114)fit for foodies (112)good for groups (94)vibrant bar scene (90)late-night find (49)neighborhood gem (35)great for outdoor dining (16)great for brunch (9)scenic view (8)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Steak & Seafood Lovers DreamHungry1Dined on 9/28/2014Mastro's is a blend of old school charm & modern sophistication! The Lobster mashed potatoes are not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousmewmewDined on 9/28/2014Food was great! I ordered the porterhouse and my wife ordered the ribeye. Excellent cuts of aged beef that are super tender. The lobster mash was everything we hoped for plus some. The creamed corn is to die for! The service was excellent. Drawbacks: Super dim lighting made it difficult to read the menu. Noise was a little higher than expected, but I assume that's due to the large party seated next to us. I also would blame the large party for making seating a bit cramped as well.Special Features:
- Great place to beMajoretteDined on 9/27/2014I really enjoyed myself at Mastros. Our server Mark was attentive, kind and knowledgeable of the menu. The food was amazing!!!!! My salmon was grilled to perfection! The creamed spinach has now become a favorite of mine. They had live music and it was plenty of other people enjoying themselves so the atmosphere was perfect. I highly recommend a night out here with your significant other. You wont forget itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!ClintonWadeDined on 9/26/2014But it was so damn loud. We sat upstairs and I had to ask our waiter to repeat himself every time he said something. Live music is great but I felt like I needed ear plugs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service but terrible dessert.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The entire night was great, we enjoyed the food and the service was excellent, fantastic waiter. But as our night drew to a close, and we were enjoying dessert, right as I was about to take my last fork full of the cheesecake I noticed there was a large hair on the cake. It was a shame because it was only half eaten. If it had been any other occasion but my girlfriends birthday I would have raised hell. But not wanting to make a scene on her special day I bit my tongue. Normally I would have no problem paying for a fantastic dinner, i would be glad to, but considering the only thing done was the removing of a cheesecake from the bill, I was not satisfied with the resolution of such a fine restaurant. The waiters apology was appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelent food, average waitressAGonFre62VIPDined on 9/23/2014Like other Mastro's restaurants, food is a wonderful experience. But this time, our waitress was dissapointing. Fancy restaurant, excelent food, noisy ambient, service really good but we didn't had a pleasant experience with our waitress... good luck next timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD!LUVSTEAKDined on 9/22/2014I VISITED THE MASTROS IN LAS VEGAS INITIALLY, WHICH MADE ME WANT TO VISIT THIS ONE WHEN I RETURNED HOME TO CELEBRATE MY ANNIVERSARY. AGAIN, THE FOOD AND DRINKS WERE GREAT! THE SERVICE IN BEVERLY HILLS WAS MUCH BETTER! EVERYONE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY " HIGH MAINTENANCE" NEEDS! MY ONLY CONCERN WAS HOW DARK IT WAS INSIDE! I THINK THEY SHOULD TURN THE LIGHTS UP A BIT! THE MOOD WOULD STILL BE THERE! I WILL BE BACK! thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticmikeDined on 9/21/2014excellent service and food, pricey but worth the price...although vallet driver damaged my car front bumper wanted to make a complain but decided to let it goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- everything was great !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014great for special occasion like birthday party.........................Special Features:
- Best steak in town!!!EatcowboystyleDined on 9/19/2014Amazing food. Huge side portions. Extensive wine list and unparalleled service. Highly recommend it. It's expensive but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?TTanVIPDined on 9/18/2014At one-time this was my favorite steak house, however, unfortunately it no longer stands out. The service was great, friendly, although he did keep pushing more and more food. We ordered the custom Seafood plate with jumbo shrimp, lobster, & crab legs for appetizers, the 22oz bone-in-ribeye, and side dishes. The shrimp and sides were good, but everything else was just ok. The steak was cooked correctly, but it lacked the flavor I had been accustomed to. Again the food wasn't bad, just not as great as it was before. I would frequent Mastro's 3-4 times a year and didn't mind spending $200 per person each time. BUT now that it's just a run of the mill steak house, nothing spectacular. Greatly disappointed.Special Features:
- Very loudOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Piano player is playing for the palladium. Very talented, waaaay too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceUCBoomersDined on 9/17/2014We dine at Mastro's for most of our families' special occasions. We love the ambiance, cuisine, and cocktails. We have celebrated wonderful milestones of our lives over the years in that restaurant. We were recently there to celebrate my husband's birthday. As usual, we were not disappointed. The food was excellent, the cocktails were great and our experience was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotOh4daluvoffoodDined on 9/16/2014Mastro's never disappoints, the steaks are always cooked to perfection and the side dishes are amazing. I had the sauteed broccoli for the first time and I can honestly say I would have been content if that was my main meal. Loved the broccoli, but I must admit it paired nicely with the filet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.gomasDined on 9/14/2014Great experience form beginning to end. I will definitely visit again with either family or friends.Special Features:
- Birthday Night CelebrationNikkiDined on 9/13/2014This place is awesome... Food & drinks were amazing. My friend and I plan to return again, soon. New frequent spot! Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experience1happyladyDined on 9/13/2014It was a birthday reservation. I was thrilled to be wished a happy day by name by every single server who came near our table. Our waiter, Mark, was about the best server I've ever run into. He was worth the price of the meal. The servings are ample, the food as good as reported. But, the service puts it over the top.Special Features:
- Love this place!AnnaDined on 9/5/2014Second time going here, this time I sat upstairs. I got the bone in rib eye with lobster tail. Absolutely AMAZING! Also had the green beans and lobster mash as a side dish.Special Features:
- Very goodiggypopDined on 9/5/2014Seared Tuna was great. Bone-in New York very good. Waiter Chip was very good, I must have missed him saying the shaved truffle on the Mac and Cheese was $60. Nice surprise when I got the bill. I think I lost my iPhone there in the upstairs bar. Would have appreciated a little more urgency in locating it when I called. Obviously my fault, still hope it turns up. I really like Mastro's. Can't go wrong with them. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- POTERHOUSE FOR 2 TERRIBLEDISSAPOINTEDDined on 9/1/2014ORDERED MEDIUM PLUS CAME OUT MEDIUM RARE, CAME BACK COOKED CORRECTLY,BUT WAS VERY TOUGH SEEMED TO BE OVER MARBLEIZED MAESTRO'S SALAD EXCELLENT AS WERE THE SIDES . WOULDNT GO THERE FOR A STEAKSpecial Features:
- Best steak in townDANAALKHALIFA82Dined on 8/31/2014loved it ! best steak I ever had ,and the deserts not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary SpotAnniversaryDined on 8/31/2014My only complaint (and it's a minor one), is that we sat upstairs in the wine room (which was great), but next to where the wait staff came in and out (which was not great). Otherwise, our waiter was knowledgeable and outgoing and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Best place for steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014First off just let me say that I was not feeling to well and I was drinking mimosas at the montage all morning so it could of just been my mood but the service seemed "off" & a bit slow. I've ate at mastros dozens of times and it's truly the best but this night was just a disappointment. Where they sat us upstairs was no room to move AT ALL. I kept having the waiters bumping my chair all through dinner. That the biggest problem I had. Again the food is the best but just something was not right that right. Here is a tip is you don't like loud then ask to be seated in the bottom floor. I will always ask for a table down stairs for now on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodCornDined on 8/30/2014I was a little disappointed in my steak. I had to send my steak back because it wasn't cooked the way I wanted. It would've been nice to eat our meals together. My husband was finished before mine came back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I had an amazing experience at this restaurant! Everything was wonderful from the food to the staff to the location. I am definantly coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night ExperienceKathDined on 8/29/2014Only 1 flaw. They need to do better with reservation seating: 9:45--we were finally seated at 10:45. Don't forget the Penthouse bar! You'll need it while you wait! The food was excellent! The wait staff was extremely attentive. Valet was prompt. It is a wonderful place to take out-of-town friends. They will be impressed. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; poor managementSugarandbooze01Dined on 8/29/2014We were seated over an hour after our reservation and no special accommodations were made or offeredSpecial Features:
- Tips demandluxurydinerDined on 8/26/2014Although I have given about 16% tips, the lady server seems to be very unsatisfied. And she even say "thats all you give". I think she is looking for 20% or more.Special Features:
- Fave restaurant in OC and LAHungryDivaDined on 8/24/2014I love Mastro's. Any excuse to go is a good one for me. I usually frequent the South Coast Plaza location but I have had the privilege to go to the Beverly Hills location a couple of times. The food is out of this world, the setting is perfect, and it's fairly easy to get to. Valet service is pretty quick. My only gripe is that, being in the heart of of Beverly Hills, you're bound to run into some jerks. This young kid probably about 28 was screaming at the valet attendant because he didn't give the attendant the right ticket for the car he was claiming was his. But the valet attendant handled himself with calm and poise, I was very impressed by the way he reacted to the obnoxious customer.Special Features:
- Awesome Steak and Lobster MashedCgbajabiaDined on 8/23/2014Steak cooked perfectly and very flavorful.. I would recommend ordering a petite steak for each person and two sides.. Lobster Mashed potatoes and veggies.. The restaurants lighting is very romantic and the movie level can get a little high if they're a couple parties there... So you might be able to take your kids cause no one would hear them cry.. ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnifico MastrosAmaMangiareDined on 8/23/2014Amazing dining experience as always...from the atmosphere, to the service and down to the last bite. For the newbies...MUST order a seafood tower and their famous butter cake(melts in your mouth). Mastro's never disappoints.Special Features:
- Great food and service.SteakDined on 8/22/2014The food and the service has to be some of the best in LA. But the noise level forces you to lean in to hear people at your table. Children under 9 should not be allowed. This is a very adult environment. A place to go to get away from the kids. Way too dark. But the good and service more that make up for any misses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedDined on 8/22/2014Food was delicious. Noise level was very high, though perhaps it was due particularly to 2 couples dining next to us that could not talk or laugh at any volume other than "way too bloody loud." I could barely hear our waitress over the din. The service was very good. The only gaffe was when halfway through the meal, I remembered they had forgotten to give us our bread; though as soon as I mentioned it, a basket of delicious bread arrived within two minutes. Finally, perhaps the prices could be kept in check a bit, the tab was a bit steep.Special Features:
- Great 3rd AnniversaryHarrisFamDined on 8/22/2014This was my wife and I 3rd time having our anniversary at Mastro's. As always they have taken great care of us from the moment we arrived until we left. Our waiter (Chip i think his name was) was great but was MIA at times when needed like waiting for the check or to send an incorrect item back. Besides that, we had the best seat in the house and the best butter cake in the world. cant wait to be back.Special Features:
- GoodEikaDined on 8/20/2014Was very good, we ask thing in the usa is nearly imposible like food eith out garlic snd onions and the good was excelent an finally the taste came out great the musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, food and wine.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/20/2014The bone-in filet was excellent! Also the service was fast and attentive. I recommend the chocolate pudding cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeralDined on 8/19/2014Although we had reservation, we waited 1 hour to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Diner!SyndieLooDined on 8/19/2014I needed to make 7pm same day reservations but Mastro's opens at 5 pm. Eeeek! Luckily i was smart enough to use Open table make the reservation online and when we arrived the hostess took us right in. The ambiance is is very lively. No empty table in sight on a tuesday night. Service is super attentive. We had about 4 people serve us through out the night. The food exceptional. Im not a big steak expert but my steak was GOOD. Lobster bisque is amazing. Big chunks of lobster. Pricey but worth the experience.Special Features:
- PerfectionnerdymangoVIPDined on 8/17/2014If you want a fine dining experience look no further than Mastro's. The food is excellent. The bone-in filet I had was absolutely delish and the scalloped potatoes were to die for. They have an inventive and creative cocktail list. The cocktails are very generous and well worth it. The service is amazing; constant attention, but not in an overbearing or annoying fashion. Utter perfection. The food is pricey but well worth it. Great for a special occasion.Special Features:
- first time at mastroslorenraulDined on 8/17/2014The best steak I have ever had! The lobster mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies were delicious. Service is excellent and you definetly have to try the pomegranate martini. Highly recommend this place. I will be visiting soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.