Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
246 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mastrosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 3108888782x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Walter Mayen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live entertainment & dancing nightly at the piano bar.
- Special Events: Please contact Kristina Amad for your next event.
A word from Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills
Mastro's collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club seafood locations are recognized for their combination of world-class service, highly acclaimed cuisine, and live entertainment in an elegant yet energetic atmosphere. A truly unparalleled dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Mastro's Steakhouse - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
313 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (221)romantic (132)hot spot (122)notable wine list (122)fit for foodies (112)good for groups (93)vibrant bar scene (88)late-night find (52)neighborhood gem (37)great for outdoor dining (14)great for brunch (9)scenic view (9)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- Great spotOh4daluvoffoodDined on 9/16/2014Mastro's never disappoints, the steaks are always cooked to perfection and the side dishes are amazing. I had the sauteed broccoli for the first time and I can honestly say I would have been content if that was my main meal. Loved the broccoli, but I must admit it paired nicely with the filet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Great experience form beginning to end. I will definitely visit again with either family or friends.Special Features:
- Birthday Night CelebrationNikkiDined on 9/13/2014This place is awesome... Food & drinks were amazing. My friend and I plan to return again, soon. New frequent spot! Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experience1happyladyDined on 9/13/2014It was a birthday reservation. I was thrilled to be wished a happy day by name by every single server who came near our table. Our waiter, Mark, was about the best server I've ever run into. He was worth the price of the meal. The servings are ample, the food as good as reported. But, the service puts it over the top.Special Features:
- Love this place!AnnaDined on 9/5/2014Second time going here, this time I sat upstairs. I got the bone in rib eye with lobster tail. Absolutely AMAZING! Also had the green beans and lobster mash as a side dish.Special Features:
- Very goodiggypopDined on 9/5/2014Seared Tuna was great. Bone-in New York very good. Waiter Chip was very good, I must have missed him saying the shaved truffle on the Mac and Cheese was $60. Nice surprise when I got the bill. I think I lost my iPhone there in the upstairs bar. Would have appreciated a little more urgency in locating it when I called. Obviously my fault, still hope it turns up. I really like Mastro's. Can't go wrong with them. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- POTERHOUSE FOR 2 TERRIBLEDISSAPOINTEDDined on 9/1/2014ORDERED MEDIUM PLUS CAME OUT MEDIUM RARE, CAME BACK COOKED CORRECTLY,BUT WAS VERY TOUGH SEEMED TO BE OVER MARBLEIZED MAESTRO'S SALAD EXCELLENT AS WERE THE SIDES . WOULDNT GO THERE FOR A STEAKSpecial Features:
- Best steak in townDANAALKHALIFA82Dined on 8/31/2014loved it ! best steak I ever had ,and the deserts not to be missed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary SpotAnniversaryDined on 8/31/2014My only complaint (and it's a minor one), is that we sat upstairs in the wine room (which was great), but next to where the wait staff came in and out (which was not great). Otherwise, our waiter was knowledgeable and outgoing and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Best place for steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014First off just let me say that I was not feeling to well and I was drinking mimosas at the montage all morning so it could of just been my mood but the service seemed "off" & a bit slow. I've ate at mastros dozens of times and it's truly the best but this night was just a disappointment. Where they sat us upstairs was no room to move AT ALL. I kept having the waiters bumping my chair all through dinner. That the biggest problem I had. Again the food is the best but just something was not right that right. Here is a tip is you don't like loud then ask to be seated in the bottom floor. I will always ask for a table down stairs for now on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodCornDined on 8/30/2014I was a little disappointed in my steak. I had to send my steak back because it wasn't cooked the way I wanted. It would've been nice to eat our meals together. My husband was finished before mine came back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I had an amazing experience at this restaurant! Everything was wonderful from the food to the staff to the location. I am definantly coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night ExperienceKathDined on 8/29/2014Only 1 flaw. They need to do better with reservation seating: 9:45--we were finally seated at 10:45. Don't forget the Penthouse bar! You'll need it while you wait! The food was excellent! The wait staff was extremely attentive. Valet was prompt. It is a wonderful place to take out-of-town friends. They will be impressed. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; poor managementSugarandbooze01Dined on 8/29/2014We were seated over an hour after our reservation and no special accommodations were made or offeredSpecial Features:
- Tips demandluxurydinerDined on 8/26/2014Although I have given about 16% tips, the lady server seems to be very unsatisfied. And she even say "thats all you give". I think she is looking for 20% or more.Special Features:
- Fave restaurant in OC and LAHungryDivaDined on 8/24/2014I love Mastro's. Any excuse to go is a good one for me. I usually frequent the South Coast Plaza location but I have had the privilege to go to the Beverly Hills location a couple of times. The food is out of this world, the setting is perfect, and it's fairly easy to get to. Valet service is pretty quick. My only gripe is that, being in the heart of of Beverly Hills, you're bound to run into some jerks. This young kid probably about 28 was screaming at the valet attendant because he didn't give the attendant the right ticket for the car he was claiming was his. But the valet attendant handled himself with calm and poise, I was very impressed by the way he reacted to the obnoxious customer.Special Features:
- Awesome Steak and Lobster MashedCgbajabiaDined on 8/23/2014Steak cooked perfectly and very flavorful.. I would recommend ordering a petite steak for each person and two sides.. Lobster Mashed potatoes and veggies.. The restaurants lighting is very romantic and the movie level can get a little high if they're a couple parties there... So you might be able to take your kids cause no one would hear them cry.. ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnifico MastrosAmaMangiareDined on 8/23/2014Amazing dining experience as always...from the atmosphere, to the service and down to the last bite. For the newbies...MUST order a seafood tower and their famous butter cake(melts in your mouth). Mastro's never disappoints.Special Features:
- Great food and service.SteakDined on 8/22/2014The food and the service has to be some of the best in LA. But the noise level forces you to lean in to hear people at your table. Children under 9 should not be allowed. This is a very adult environment. A place to go to get away from the kids. Way too dark. But the good and service more that make up for any misses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpeedDined on 8/22/2014Food was delicious. Noise level was very high, though perhaps it was due particularly to 2 couples dining next to us that could not talk or laugh at any volume other than "way too bloody loud." I could barely hear our waitress over the din. The service was very good. The only gaffe was when halfway through the meal, I remembered they had forgotten to give us our bread; though as soon as I mentioned it, a basket of delicious bread arrived within two minutes. Finally, perhaps the prices could be kept in check a bit, the tab was a bit steep.Special Features:
- Great 3rd AnniversaryHarrisFamDined on 8/22/2014This was my wife and I 3rd time having our anniversary at Mastro's. As always they have taken great care of us from the moment we arrived until we left. Our waiter (Chip i think his name was) was great but was MIA at times when needed like waiting for the check or to send an incorrect item back. Besides that, we had the best seat in the house and the best butter cake in the world. cant wait to be back.Special Features:
- GoodEikaDined on 8/20/2014Was very good, we ask thing in the usa is nearly imposible like food eith out garlic snd onions and the good was excelent an finally the taste came out great the musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, food and wine.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/20/2014The bone-in filet was excellent! Also the service was fast and attentive. I recommend the chocolate pudding cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeralDined on 8/19/2014Although we had reservation, we waited 1 hour to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Diner!SyndieLooDined on 8/19/2014I needed to make 7pm same day reservations but Mastro's opens at 5 pm. Eeeek! Luckily i was smart enough to use Open table make the reservation online and when we arrived the hostess took us right in. The ambiance is is very lively. No empty table in sight on a tuesday night. Service is super attentive. We had about 4 people serve us through out the night. The food exceptional. Im not a big steak expert but my steak was GOOD. Lobster bisque is amazing. Big chunks of lobster. Pricey but worth the experience.Special Features:
- PerfectionnerdymangoVIPDined on 8/17/2014If you want a fine dining experience look no further than Mastro's. The food is excellent. The bone-in filet I had was absolutely delish and the scalloped potatoes were to die for. They have an inventive and creative cocktail list. The cocktails are very generous and well worth it. The service is amazing; constant attention, but not in an overbearing or annoying fashion. Utter perfection. The food is pricey but well worth it. Great for a special occasion.Special Features:
- first time at mastroslorenraulDined on 8/17/2014The best steak I have ever had! The lobster mashed potatoes and sauteed veggies were delicious. Service is excellent and you definetly have to try the pomegranate martini. Highly recommend this place. I will be visiting soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ambiencemeatmarketDined on 8/16/2014Our waiter was Terrific. The band's choice of music was strange. They played Eric Clapton's son's funeral song, "Tears in Heaven"! We were called and practically reminded to wear shoes and the dress code was not enforced for all. Men looked like they had just come from working the car wash. The tables were so close, a woman's rear end was practically sitting on my plate while she was standing there saying good bye to her friends. Won't do this location again. We were packed like cattle.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Their customer service was impeccable. Buttercake was, as usual, to die for. Even the table bread was an amazing assortment.Special Features:
- Best steak ever!Luv2dineDined on 8/11/2014Food was lovely and great ambience. I will definitely return there. Best restaurant on LASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Until the Last DropRichardVIPDined on 8/11/2014This restaurant is consistently GREAT in both Service and Quality of Food. The only down side is that the noise level is so high that it is difficult to hold a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceProudmomDined on 8/10/2014Mastro's was very accommodating. When I made my reservation it was for 9 people. By the time I arrived my party got bigger and I ended up with 14 people. The people at Mastro's was able to accommodate all of us without any problems. They were AWESOME!!!!! The food was to die for. I must go back for the lobster mash potatoes. DELICIOUS!!!! Thank you Mastro's for helping me celebrate my son's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014Food and service is always excellent. Best steaks.....period. No other steakhouse comes close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!Love2eatDined on 8/9/2014Everything about this place was great. The food was fantastic and worth every penny. The drinks are also amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/8/2014upstairs is way louder and more boisterous, i personally prefer the downstairs dining room
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014New York Pepper steak, and wife had the bone in Rib-eye Amazing as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exciting Atmosphere !FrankVIPDined on 8/8/2014Always a fun evening . Lively crowd ,happy beautiful people. It's no wonder because the quality of food and service is Five stars. A true neighborhood Gem.I include it on every trip to LA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Dinning ExperiencefoodieDined on 8/8/2014Celebrated my best friends birthday and the staff was very accommodating even while we were running late. The Food reached my expectations and the tempranillo while we purchased paired very nicely with the food choices. I have always had a very nice experience here and will continue to come back when in the area.Special Features:
- Superb food/service. Limited spacechronozenkiDined on 8/7/2014I was celebrating with my wife on her winning of a competition. We were greeted by friendly staff with excellent service, and our steaks were served perfectly with good temperature, superior quality of the meat, and excellent taste. After the meal, the waitress gave us a complimentary chocolate cake for the occasion. We were both very pleased with the experience. The only thing that was probably not a big deal is the noise level of the place. They had a live band playing some good music and the guests at the next table were speaking loudly. It was somehow difficult for me and my wife to have some romantic conversation. Nonetheless, this is still the best steakhouse in LA in my wife's opinion. We will definitely come back for more.Special Features:
- A great steakhousenickiwDined on 8/5/2014I visited Mastro's for my birthday dinner. The steak was exceptional. Melted in my mouth like butter. We had the Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Gorganzola Mac and Cheese. Yum! The staff was incredible from the call the day before verifying my reservations to the call the day after making sure we had a great time. They even prepared a special dessert for me. Two issues: 1. The cake was chocolate and while I appreciated it, chocolate is not my favorite. It would have been better if I had a choice. 2. Light. This restaurant is dark which makes it challenging to read the menu. Overall, I would definitely recommend.Special Features: