4725 Vernon Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11101Neighborhood:
Long Island City
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.massolic.com/
- Phone: 7184828151
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering for all occasions. Please visit our website or email us for more details.
- Special Events: Visit our website to see our monthly and daily specials.
A word from Masso
TIME OUT 2006- "Notch-above-usual Italian food for a notch below Manhattan prices: "The menu is filled with solidly executed,generously portioned dishes."Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Masso reviews from OpenTable diners
- The apetitizers we had wereOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/27/2013The apetitizers we had were great (calamari & bruchetta). We were very disappointed w/ our pasta entress. The orrechette w/ broccoli rabe was cold. It was broccoli not broccoli rabe. We purposely ordered pasta dishes thinking that would be their signature dishes. Service was great. Only one server for the quiet evening. She made sure everyone was taken care of. Would give another chance.
- Worth a try if you're gonnaJimeo722Dined on 11/24/2012Worth a try if you're gonna be in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- A very nice spot right nearOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/11/2012A very nice spot right near the Midtown Tunnel--a great place for Manhattanites to meet up with their suburban friends.Special Features:
- Ok, but bland food on a smallishBLF1Dined on 10/25/2012Ok, but bland food on a smallish menu. Service slow, even though the place was nearly empty. Looked like better choices nearby. Should have been tipped off when Ladies drank free that night, but only a few people in the place.
- We came here for a brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/7/2012We came here for a brunch and ended up having a couple other people join our group, they were very accomindating to our growing group. The nutella french toast was awesome and the quiche was very good as well.Special Features:
- Charming Little PlaceBeccaDined on 5/13/2012Masso was a delight. The staff was friendly and attentive and the menu was full of good choices. My group had: eggs benedict with asparagus (special), French toast with berry compote (special), green eggs and ham and margarita pizza. Everything was very tasty. I was a bit surprised by the pizza though; it was a "brunch" pizza and the description said it would have an egg on it. I expected something very artisan looking, but it was exactly as it stated: a pizza with a sunnyside up egg in the middle (not baked in). It was pretty good though, no complaints! I would definitely go back to Masso, it was very charming!Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedThegerVIPDined on 4/17/2012Although this is not the type of restaurant I usually dine in, and ready to walk out, we were surprised. It is more like a bar type restaurant, which doesn't usually appeal to me, but The food was quit good. We had the lasagna which was delicious. They are very laid back as far as service is concerned, but the job was done well. If you like this type of place to dine, give it a try.