Massa's Seafood Grill
Houston, TX 77010Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Massa's Seafood Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.massas.com/
- Phone: 7136559100x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Saturday and Sunday by private bookings only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Creole / Cajun / Southern
- Executive Chef: Joseph Massa/Team Kitchen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering to Downtown Office Buildings, and inside the 610 Loop. Specializing in Buffets and Receptions. Full Bar available. Parties of 25 - 250 People. Minimum of $500 in food and beverage purchaces. Personal Service, Owner Joseph Massa handles all large catering jobs.
- Private Party Facilities: Main Dinning room holds up to 100 people for a reception. Banquet Room holds up to 60 People for a seated dinner or reception, Executive Room holds up to 14 People for a seated dinner. The whole restaurant can be booked out for up to 200 people for a reception. Saturdays open for Private Parties and Special Events only. Closed for all business on Sundays
- Private Party Contact: John Zahn or Joe Massa 7136559100x
- Special Events: Massa's Seafood Grill can help make your Special Event a success.
A word from Massa's Seafood Grill
The Massa family has been serving Houston fine Seafood since 1944. Massa"s second location across from the Four Seasons Hotel and near the George R. Brown Convention Center offers casual fine dinning in a comfortable contemporary atmosphere. Centrally located, Massa's Seafood Grill is convenient for downtown business professionals, convention attendees, private parties and sports fans.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Massa's Seafood Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)special occasion (3)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- great service and tasty foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/11/2014Service was really friendly and made the meal enjoyable. Food was very tasty with some interesting twists....
- Great downtown lunch spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/1/2014Massa's is my "go-to" downtown lunch spot, particularly for business lunch meetings. Good, fresh seafood and prompt, courteous service. I typically get the grilled salmon with spinach and mashed sweet potatoes. I eat there 1-2 times a week and it never disappoints.Special Features:
- Always goodTWallDined on 7/14/2014I always enjoy going to Massa's for lunch and dinner. This restuarant never dissappoints. You always receive good service and great food.Special Features:
- Massa's is the MostRobinGreenEyes1Dined on 6/13/2014I really enjoy this seafood restaurant. The waiters are always pleasant and eagar to serve you. The food is delicious. I had the salmon croquetes with sweet potatoes and spinach. It was divine. Always a favorite.Special Features:
- Little FlavorFlavorlessDined on 5/28/2014Overall there was really nothing notable about this restaurant dining experience. It has a great location but appears to need a chef for the lunch hour, as the food, while not bad, was simply not good.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Massa's Seafood Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/20/2014Great food, service. and ambience We really enjoyed our special occasion. They made us feel welcome and special.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great downtown lunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/5/2014I'm a fan of Massa's for lunch downtown. The service and food are very good, and you can hear your lunch companions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nice dinner before the gameOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2014The location is ideal if you want to eat at a nice place before a game. I had the lobster which was delicious. My wife had chicken pasta which was pretty good but they are a seafood place, afterall. Staff is not as polished as some places but the service is still excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not great.mcjenjenDined on 4/3/2014The waiter wanted to give us the specials before delivering our cocktails, a definite no on a full day of work and meeting a girlfriend for cocktails. We wanted to relax for a minute before deciding on dinner. Steak was ordered medium rare and came out medium. The owner came over and offered to buy us dessert (not that we complained about anything). The Brandy Alexander was extraordinary! Worth going there for!
- Massa's business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/18/2014Very good experience. The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. Was able to have a business lunch, enjoy great food and talk. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.