MASQ Restaurant & Lounge
306 East 49th St.
New York, NY 10017Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
MASQ Restaurant & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.masqny.com/
- Phone: (212) 644-8294
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner Monday-Friday 12:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday Dinner Only 4:00pm-10:00pm
Bar Open Mon-Tues 12:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Cajun
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music & other types of entertainment throughout the week.
A word from MASQ Restaurant & Lounge
Like the masquerades from which it takes its name, Masq Restaurant & Lounge transforms the typical cocktail bar into something completely different. Our chefs have created an imaginative New American Cuisine Menu with a New Orleans flair. From spicy Jambalaya to Flat Iron Steak with Avocado & Pico de Gallo, to the best Crabcakes this side of Maryland, the cuisine is extraordinary! Alongside Flatbreads, Toasty Grilled Panini and MASQ Mini Burgers on Sweet Hawaiian Bread, the menu includes Artisanal Cheese Plates ideal for sharing and crisp, fresh Salads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MASQ Restaurant & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)romantic (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)good for groups (1)Show More
- ＄10.95LunchSummit12Dined on 10/16/2014They have $10.95 Lunch special. Half sandwich, drink（including wine and beer) and the choice of salad or Cajun potato chips. I like this lunch spacial. My favorite sandwich is Turkey and Pastrami.Special Features:
- They don't want you to eat there...KikiMDined on 10/10/2014Walked in early and asked to sit at bar because table was being cleaned. Place was empty, but sat at bar & got a drink. 12 min later, finished drink... still no table. Asked hostess when we could be seated. She said in a few min because the table was being cleaned. Clowns! They don't want you to eat there. So don't :(
- Great findmacnycVIPDined on 8/14/2014I tried Masq for the first time, while looking for a quiet restaurant near the UN to catch up with an old friend. It was a perfect choice. The restaurant was very quiet and the food and service was excellent! My guess is that is more of a night time destination from the general atmosphere and the size I'd the bar, but for me, it's a wonderful lunchtime find for the neighborhood. The sampler platter was delicious and enough for two. Will definitely return whenever in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- Neghborhood GemFresnoDBAVIPDined on 8/12/2014Great staff, fun place. Great food, spicy but not too hot!Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the MASQ Restaurant & Lounge reviews archive.
- pleasant surprisetastybitesDined on 5/21/2014had dinner with wife and friend. quaint, relaxed atmosphere made for good conversation. good selection of beer on tap which helped cool off our tasty appetizers. great friendly service.Special Features:
- AmazingRkimberly06Dined on 5/2/2014I would definitely recommend MASQ to anyone looking for some great food and a wonderful ambience.Special Features:
- Great service and deliciousNYCFoodieDined on 3/29/2014Great service and delicious food! They even had my favorite drink, the Moscow Mule.Special Features:
- Great night - we had a ball!andreDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went to this establishment on Valentines day 2014 and we had a ball.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really bad foodgsthekingDined on 1/17/2014First we tried the sampler and all the items were fried and really bad. There was no taste in the food. My sliders were so bad that i only ate one and even salad was bad.