Mason Pub & Grill
753 Reading Rd.
Mason, OH 45040Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Mason Pub & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.masonpub.com/
- Phone: 5133391005x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 11:00am - 2:30am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: The Mason Pub & Grill is a family friendly environment, complete with a fun Kids’ Menu. But its 21 and over only after 10 p.m. on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Come for live music, trivia, karaoke and dance music, billiards, darts, corn-hole, touch-tune and video games. So whether you’re hanging out on the patio, enjoying happy hour with friends or catching the game on one of the many giant flat screens, The Mason Pub & Grill is your place for food and fun!
A word from Mason Pub & Grill
Mason Pub & Grill is the Sports Bar of choice to eat, and enjoy! Great casual dining and fun, friendly atmosphere. Neighborhood PUB with a nightlife.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mason Pub & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (2)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- It is a bar firstGreatPlaceDined on 8/9/2014Ok to take the kids for mid day lunch or early dinner. Not too crowded at that time. Keep in mind this is a bar that serves food, not a restaurant that serves alcohol. Food was good, and service was friendly. Great for a sandwich and a beer.Special Features:
- doubled chargeddoublechargedDined on 8/2/2014Holds your credit card then later you find out you was charged for some else bill as well as your own. When you call them management is never there.
- Mara was superbRedhawkDined on 6/27/2014The server Mara was superb. Outstanding energy, knowledge and recommendations. She was so nice to my daughter and made her feel special. Chicken fingers were hand-bread and excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/27/2013Was looking for a great night out. Instead .. no greeting at the door .. poor service .. kinda felt like we were not invited cause we were not locals .. it was not that busy, plenty of servers socializingSpecial Features:
- Fun TimesjenLDined on 11/16/2013The Mason Pub is good for night life, sports, lunch or dinner. Great little place to go to get away and meet some friendly people.Special Features:
- Very good food.MeEatAlot44Dined on 8/13/2013Ate there on a week night with my family of four. Everyone loved there food. We now have a new favorite appetizer. IRISH EGGROLLS!!! My daughter keeps bugging us to go back for those. Wait staff was nice and very attentive. Atmosphere was nice. Liked all the signs with funny statements on the walls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.