42-02 Bell Blvd.
Bayside, NY 11361Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.themasalabox.com/
- Phone: 7182812699x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: 5 to 10 pm (Tue to Sun)
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Indian
- Executive Chef: Sumita Gohal Verma
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Masala Box
Nouvelle Indian cuisineContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Masala Box reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- MaSOSO BoxRoosalkaDined on 8/29/2014Visited this restaurant at 7pm on Fri, 8/29/14. The Cons: There was no wait for a table, but even with a reservation, there was no desirable seating available. We were stuck in a semi-tight space near the kitchen. Wine list was laughable as they were charging $6 a glass for Sutter House (which you can get for $6 a bottle). Waiter not knowledgeable of wines. The price of food was very high for small portions. They charged $4 for two tablespoons of Raita. There was no cheese on the cheese Naan, and the extra we ordered never showed up in time for our dinner. The Pros: Staff was friendly and courteous. Place was very clean including rest rooms. The taste of the chicken tikka masala was great. Probably won't go for dinner again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Masala Box reviews archive.