Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
3700 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.riolasvegas.com/restaurants/martoranos.html
- Phone: 7027777740
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Hector Nunez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Chef"s table can accommodate up to 8 guests. Semi-private area can accommodate up to 10 guests. Food and beverage minimums start at $65.00++ per person. Group menus start at $49.00++ per person. Main dining room seating is also available for large groups of 13 guests or more. Food and beverage minimums vary based on guest count, date and time of reservation. Buyout pricing is available upon request. A food and beverage minimum, signed contract and credit card deposit are required for all group reservations.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Group Sales 7027317778
A word from Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Get ready for an unforgettable evening at Martorano's, the hottest restaurant at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Frank Sinatra did it his way, and chef Steve Martorano has achieved culinary acclaim the same wayContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (35)special occasion (28)good for groups (27)romantic (17)scenic view (14)hot spot (14)notable wine list (14)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- good itialianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014good selection. east coast good food. many distractions to keep you occupied during the meal very good deserts and after dinner treats. I always eat here when in vegas.Special Features:
- Fabulous italianOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/24/2014Martorano's is a must on our places to eat list when in LV. Best meatballs I have ever eaten handsdown but every dish on the menu is superb.Special Features:
- Great place for great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014I was totally impressed with Cafe Martorano's in las vegas. I have been to thier sister restaurant in Florida, and was very happy it was the same quality service. If you go, you have to try the homemade Mozzarella, we had it two different ways, and each was fantastic. The Veal was perfect and i might be the only guy to order fries with Veal, but they are that good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StacyDined on 10/14/2014Mediocre food did not match the price. Awfully noisy.
- Poor Italian choiceBatonwaverVIPDined on 10/11/2014See my review on TripAdvisor.com under reviewer name "Batonwaver".
- Glad we found this gemtandkDined on 10/11/2014I'm afraid I never heard of Martorano's, but I'm so glad we found it on our recent trip to Vegas. The appetizers were so good we knew the main meal would be as well, and it definitely was. The octopus was the all around favorite. Bought the cookbook/storybook as well when we left.Special Features:
- NICE SPOTMCB2VIPDined on 10/8/2014Everyone enjoyed the meal and service immensely. I will definitely go again.Special Features:
- Excellent!bularDined on 10/3/2014Love this place! Great service, great wine, great food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but too loudLovevegasDined on 10/1/2014Food was good. Eggplant stack excellent. But acoustics bad. We could barely carry on a conversation without screaming across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014We were seated - service was slow to even come by and ask for the drink order - sat for almost 10 minutes without seeing a waiter - music an kitchen noise was so loud that my wife and I had to yell at each other. We got up and left. No one even noticed.
- Rio MartoranoBartmanDined on 9/30/2014Music was so loud that the waiter had a hard time hearing us so the order was screwed up. Not his fault, need to turn down the music early in the eveningSpecial Features:
- 1st time visit - underwhelmedscladyDined on 9/24/2014Being our first time and the hotel recommended the restaurant but didn't mention the high noise and music level. We were there in the evening and where we were seated there was poor lighting to be able to see the menu. Got out flashlight, waiter finally came over and lit extra mini candles. This helped some, but still hard to see the food. Unfortunately my sea bass came cold, and while the sauce on the side was warm I sent back the fish and waited another 5-10 minutes for a reheat. Manager, I think was stopping at other tables but never came over to us. Rio's focused on the "card members" as they were taken and seated first and we were left waiting with out an explanation. Our waiter was excellent and prompt service.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, but...billdDined on 9/23/2014Great food; but extremely pricey; $15 for one meatball?? However, the Rigatoni Pork was excellent and I enjoyed the dinner very much. The biggest disappointment was the fact that they were showing "Casino" on the HDTV's. If anyone ever saw the movie, you would not think it is appropriate for dinner.Special Features:
- New York Italian in Vegas!JohnOskiVIPDined on 9/23/2014We were going to see a show at the Rio and wanted to dine there as well. Despite a low rating on Urbanspoon, we decided to give this one a try - and we were very glad that we did! The ambiance is sleek NY and the food is wonderful Italian comfort food. If you like the food on Arthur Ave in NY, don't miss this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeAHoffmanDined on 9/19/2014Came here with a group of 7 for dinner before going to enjoy Vegas night life. Everyone enjoyed their food from pasta to fish everything was excellent. Service was great and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a HitjmarisamelDined on 9/19/2014Came to Martaranos with a group, and everyone left satisfied. We had the meatball appetizer and calamari both of which were excellent. 2 had the sea bass which was succulent and full of flavor. I had the lasagna, which was also fabulous. We topped it off with the chocolate cake, which was also delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary ignoredPat1Dined on 9/18/2014Although everything was great, I did note on the reservation that our friends were celebrating their anniversary and yet nothing was said or done.Special Features:
- Loud and EnergeticPKJ330VIPDined on 9/16/2014We ordered two antipasti items, the homemade meatball with gravy, ricotta cheese and Martorano salad and the eggplant stack (after watching the chef making it on one of the big screen TVs. Both were excellent. We were given a flashlight to read the menu. Noise level was off the charts, with a deafening bass beat. We couldn't even talk during dinner.Special Features:
- Good Food But Music Too LoudParksviewDined on 9/16/2014The extremely loud clubby music just does not fit with the food and ambiance of the restaurant. The food is always good, but since I need a place to bring customers I will probably not return. We could not have a decent conversation without practically yelling. I'm sure I missed most of the conversation on the other side of the table as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Tablefor2Dined on 9/14/2014Stopped by the location at The Rio, Las Vegas to try something new; we were very impressed. Although, they ran out of meatballs (warning, they must go fast!) our other options were delicious! From the eggplant stack to the side truffle fries, everything we tried was amazing. Would definitely recommend and go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was decent but pricey!!SGB198132VIPDined on 9/14/2014The friend mozzarella with tomatoes was very good and the meatball was tasty. I dod not care for the iced tea or the pasta spaghetti. Did not have enough red sauce on the pasta either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining for two friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014Would have liked to have sat by the window and at least looked out at the pool. We were seated right in the middle of the room. The mushroom in the chicken Marsela tasted like they were canned. The chicken hadnt marinated long enough in the wine. Wasnt as flavorful as I have had in other restaurants here in Vegas. The price for the Ala Carte dining was very high. We split and salad and had to order rice to go with our meal. Dinner for two should not be 150. with one bottle of wine. The wine wsnt that expensive and it wasnt the same year as stated on the menu. I wont be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experience!BillDined on 9/10/2014Hit this eveyt time I go to 'Vegas! This is great Philly Italian brought to life out west! A must for all who like "big & delicious" Italian food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 37th wedding anniversaryTimandRoseyDined on 9/10/2014This place is our fave in sin city, we will celebrate our special occasions here in the future when were in town. Yo cuzSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than we expectedBigdog782VIPDined on 9/8/2014Since we were going to a show at the Rio Casino, we decided to give Martorano's a try. The menu looked promising and their kitchen delivers on that promise PLUS. We don't often eat at Italian restaurants when we travel since we're from Philly and most "resort" Italian restaurants are weak as compared to what we get back home. NOT Martorano's !! The food is just like home and their kitchen is imaginative and very skillful in the food preparation. My only complaint was the noise level is high and the revolving colored lights gave my spouse a headache. We would return to eat there again. I believe that they are opening a second location inside the Paris casino, hopefully it will be as good as this restaurant is.Special Features:
- Great appetizersLuckyDudeDined on 9/5/2014The meatball with salad and eggplant stack were incredible! Recommended to us by a great waiter. Entree, linguine pescatoro, was on the salty side. Overall a really good experience. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but...Foodie10Dined on 9/4/2014The food was good, but...the menu says no substitutions. I am lactose intolerant, and when I asked for something beside the risotto with cheese sauce, I was told that they would change that for me to the spinach this time, but never again. I almost said, then we'll never again come here, but I didn't. During dinner, there was a movie playing on the many screens around the restaurant, with Al Pacino. All of a sudden, a graphic rape scene came on screen. Not something to watch while eating. When we complained to the hostesses, we were told that the chef/owner wants the place to have a "Godfather" atmosphere, and as for children, they're discouraged from eating there. Not a way to run a business.
- We love it!!!phillygirlDined on 8/30/2014As a repeat customer from Philadelphia, I can't get enough of this place. The outstanding flavors are just like home. Bravo Mr. Martorano!!Special Features:
- Food and ServiceJimCDined on 8/30/2014The food and service was amazing. The waitstaff were really outstanding and provided great service. Only feedback is that the noice level is a bit loud. Would be great to have softer music until 8pm or so - and then turn it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodmichelesmith424Dined on 8/27/2014We were a large family group. The food was great. We found it too dark and too loud for our liking.Special Features:
- Meatballs and moreWorkoutmomDined on 8/22/2014If course they are know for the best meatballs, but the special mozzarella appetizer send us over the moon. Wonderful servers, great food, awesome drinks and great food. Who can ask for more💋❤️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Food was absolutely delicious! Best eggplant parmigian i've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - screaming childFrustratedFoodieDined on 8/12/2014While the food was excellent and the wait staff attentive - the order was not sent to the kitchen correctly. I wanted the meatball appetizer that came with a small Matorano's salad. I'd seen a picture on the internet and was excited try it. What I got was a full salad (enough for a meal) and a full meatball entrée. The menu itself could have been at fault but I didn't see a reason to make a fuss. The other unfortunate incident was a shrieking child two tables away - who's parents appeared to be deaf. A tough situation for managers and wait-staff. This really wasn't a child designated restaurant, but alas some adults don't care if their lack of responsibilities ruin the evening of an entire room of people. I lasted an hour...Special Features:
- Yo Cuz, This Place is Goodfvox13Dined on 8/10/2014When dining alone, it takes a special kind of restaurant to make you comfortable... It can be awkward, because everything is set up for couples. Martorano's went out of their way to make me feel comfortable while enjoying some contemporary Italian food. I had a commanding view of the room, and my water glass needed only to dip a fraction of an inch before it was once again filled. They start you off with a piping-hot complimentary bread service, featuring olive oil with and without hot pepper for your spreading / dipping pleasure. Appetizers are worth trying, especially their eponymous house salad, which had some of the only edible tomatoes I've ever seen in a restaurant. The rest of the meal was full of flavor and prepared well.Special Features:
- Outstanding1234Dined on 8/4/2014I am extremely happy this place was recommended to us. We will be going back soon. The only negative is, a little loud with the music. But the food is worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really bad experienceEllaDined on 8/1/2014Let's start with the fact that they got one of the dishes wrong and three of us were eating dinner while a fourth was waiting an additional 20 minutes for a corrected dish. Which then we were not comped and we're expected to pay $30 for a plain, unimpressive pasta dish (we argued over it and they comped it). Add to that the gaggle of cackling bachelorette party "ladies" (and I use that term very loosely) and food that gave us an upset stomach later that night and you get a horrible restaurant I would not come back to even for free.
- The perfect restaurantOakEDined on 7/31/2014When my girlfriend showed me a picture of the meatball on Instagram I knew I had to go to this restaurant. The process to book a table was easy through OpenTable and even though I was late for my reservation the hostess got us seated after just a few seconds. I was there with my girlfriends celebrating her birthday and I let the hostess know as we were being seated that I would like to do something special. Later, the waiter came over to me and showed me the desserts that they had to offer on a tablet, privately. My girlfriend thought it was weird that he was showing me something. Our food (salad, meatball, pasta) in ample portions was amazing. And her surprise cheesecake with sparkler made her night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst MealluvvegasVIPDined on 7/22/2014I go to Las Vegas 6 times a year. Eat in every great restaurant. This meal was the worst I have ever eaten. Way over priced and food was terrible. Wouldn't eat their again for free.
- Soooo goodLuvtoeatVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food was sooo good. I had meatballs that were the best I have ever tasted. The service was great. The drinks and music was awesome. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meatball Salad Delicious!DijoeDined on 7/18/2014Every food item from the apps to dessert is absolutely incredibly delicious. My husband and I always have to order the meatball salad. You can make a meal with the meatball salad and Italian Bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.