Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
3700 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.riolasvegas.com/restaurants/martoranos.html
- Phone: 7027777740
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Hector Nunez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Chef"s table can accommodate up to 8 guests. Semi-private area can accommodate up to 10 guests. Food and beverage minimums start at $65.00++ per person. Group menus start at $49.00++ per person. Main dining room seating is also available for large groups of 13 guests or more. Food and beverage minimums vary based on guest count, date and time of reservation. Buyout pricing is available upon request. A food and beverage minimum, signed contract and credit card deposit are required for all group reservations.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Group Sales 7027317778
A word from Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Get ready for an unforgettable evening at Martorano's, the hottest restaurant at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino. Frank Sinatra did it his way, and chef Steve Martorano has achieved culinary acclaim the same wayContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (29)special occasion (26)good for groups (23)romantic (15)scenic view (14)hot spot (12)notable wine list (10)vibrant bar scene (8)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Came here with a group of 7 for dinner before going to enjoy Vegas night life. Everyone enjoyed their food from pasta to fish everything was excellent. Service was great and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a HitjmarisamelDined on 9/19/2014Came to Martaranos with a group, and everyone left satisfied. We had the meatball appetizer and calamari both of which were excellent. 2 had the sea bass which was succulent and full of flavor. I had the lasagna, which was also fabulous. We topped it off with the chocolate cake, which was also delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and EnergeticPKJ330VIPDined on 9/16/2014We ordered two antipasti items, the homemade meatball with gravy, ricotta cheese and Martorano salad and the eggplant stack (after watching the chef making it on one of the big screen TVs. Both were excellent. We were given a flashlight to read the menu. Noise level was off the charts, with a deafening bass beat. We couldn't even talk during dinner.Special Features:
- Good Food But Music Too LoudParksviewDined on 9/16/2014The extremely loud clubby music just does not fit with the food and ambiance of the restaurant. The food is always good, but since I need a place to bring customers I will probably not return. We could not have a decent conversation without practically yelling. I'm sure I missed most of the conversation on the other side of the table as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Tablefor2Dined on 9/14/2014Stopped by the location at The Rio, Las Vegas to try something new; we were very impressed. Although, they ran out of meatballs (warning, they must go fast!) our other options were delicious! From the eggplant stack to the side truffle fries, everything we tried was amazing. Would definitely recommend and go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was decent but pricey!!SGB198132VIPDined on 9/14/2014The friend mozzarella with tomatoes was very good and the meatball was tasty. I dod not care for the iced tea or the pasta spaghetti. Did not have enough red sauce on the pasta either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining for two friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014Would have liked to have sat by the window and at least looked out at the pool. We were seated right in the middle of the room. The mushroom in the chicken Marsela tasted like they were canned. The chicken hadnt marinated long enough in the wine. Wasnt as flavorful as I have had in other restaurants here in Vegas. The price for the Ala Carte dining was very high. We split and salad and had to order rice to go with our meal. Dinner for two should not be 150. with one bottle of wine. The wine wsnt that expensive and it wasnt the same year as stated on the menu. I wont be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experience!BillDined on 9/10/2014Hit this eveyt time I go to 'Vegas! This is great Philly Italian brought to life out west! A must for all who like "big & delicious" Italian food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 37th wedding anniversaryTimandRoseyDined on 9/10/2014This place is our fave in sin city, we will celebrate our special occasions here in the future when were in town. Yo cuzSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than we expectedBigdog782VIPDined on 9/8/2014Since we were going to a show at the Rio Casino, we decided to give Martorano's a try. The menu looked promising and their kitchen delivers on that promise PLUS. We don't often eat at Italian restaurants when we travel since we're from Philly and most "resort" Italian restaurants are weak as compared to what we get back home. NOT Martorano's !! The food is just like home and their kitchen is imaginative and very skillful in the food preparation. My only complaint was the noise level is high and the revolving colored lights gave my spouse a headache. We would return to eat there again. I believe that they are opening a second location inside the Paris casino, hopefully it will be as good as this restaurant is.Special Features:
- Great appetizersLuckyDudeDined on 9/5/2014The meatball with salad and eggplant stack were incredible! Recommended to us by a great waiter. Entree, linguine pescatoro, was on the salty side. Overall a really good experience. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but...Foodie10Dined on 9/4/2014The food was good, but...the menu says no substitutions. I am lactose intolerant, and when I asked for something beside the risotto with cheese sauce, I was told that they would change that for me to the spinach this time, but never again. I almost said, then we'll never again come here, but I didn't. During dinner, there was a movie playing on the many screens around the restaurant, with Al Pacino. All of a sudden, a graphic rape scene came on screen. Not something to watch while eating. When we complained to the hostesses, we were told that the chef/owner wants the place to have a "Godfather" atmosphere, and as for children, they're discouraged from eating there. Not a way to run a business.
- We love it!!!phillygirlDined on 8/30/2014As a repeat customer from Philadelphia, I can't get enough of this place. The outstanding flavors are just like home. Bravo Mr. Martorano!!Special Features:
- Food and ServiceJimCDined on 8/30/2014The food and service was amazing. The waitstaff were really outstanding and provided great service. Only feedback is that the noice level is a bit loud. Would be great to have softer music until 8pm or so - and then turn it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodmichelesmith424Dined on 8/27/2014We were a large family group. The food was great. We found it too dark and too loud for our liking.Special Features:
- Meatballs and moreWorkoutmomDined on 8/22/2014If course they are know for the best meatballs, but the special mozzarella appetizer send us over the moon. Wonderful servers, great food, awesome drinks and great food. Who can ask for more💋❤️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visiting VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Food was absolutely delicious! Best eggplant parmigian i've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - screaming childFrustratedFoodieDined on 8/12/2014While the food was excellent and the wait staff attentive - the order was not sent to the kitchen correctly. I wanted the meatball appetizer that came with a small Matorano's salad. I'd seen a picture on the internet and was excited try it. What I got was a full salad (enough for a meal) and a full meatball entrée. The menu itself could have been at fault but I didn't see a reason to make a fuss. The other unfortunate incident was a shrieking child two tables away - who's parents appeared to be deaf. A tough situation for managers and wait-staff. This really wasn't a child designated restaurant, but alas some adults don't care if their lack of responsibilities ruin the evening of an entire room of people. I lasted an hour...Special Features:
- Yo Cuz, This Place is Goodfvox13Dined on 8/10/2014When dining alone, it takes a special kind of restaurant to make you comfortable... It can be awkward, because everything is set up for couples. Martorano's went out of their way to make me feel comfortable while enjoying some contemporary Italian food. I had a commanding view of the room, and my water glass needed only to dip a fraction of an inch before it was once again filled. They start you off with a piping-hot complimentary bread service, featuring olive oil with and without hot pepper for your spreading / dipping pleasure. Appetizers are worth trying, especially their eponymous house salad, which had some of the only edible tomatoes I've ever seen in a restaurant. The rest of the meal was full of flavor and prepared well.Special Features:
- Outstanding1234Dined on 8/4/2014I am extremely happy this place was recommended to us. We will be going back soon. The only negative is, a little loud with the music. But the food is worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really bad experienceEllaDined on 8/1/2014Let's start with the fact that they got one of the dishes wrong and three of us were eating dinner while a fourth was waiting an additional 20 minutes for a corrected dish. Which then we were not comped and we're expected to pay $30 for a plain, unimpressive pasta dish (we argued over it and they comped it). Add to that the gaggle of cackling bachelorette party "ladies" (and I use that term very loosely) and food that gave us an upset stomach later that night and you get a horrible restaurant I would not come back to even for free.
- The perfect restaurantOakEDined on 7/31/2014When my girlfriend showed me a picture of the meatball on Instagram I knew I had to go to this restaurant. The process to book a table was easy through OpenTable and even though I was late for my reservation the hostess got us seated after just a few seconds. I was there with my girlfriends celebrating her birthday and I let the hostess know as we were being seated that I would like to do something special. Later, the waiter came over to me and showed me the desserts that they had to offer on a tablet, privately. My girlfriend thought it was weird that he was showing me something. Our food (salad, meatball, pasta) in ample portions was amazing. And her surprise cheesecake with sparkler made her night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst MealluvvegasDined on 7/22/2014I go to Las Vegas 6 times a year. Eat in every great restaurant. This meal was the worst I have ever eaten. Way over priced and food was terrible. Wouldn't eat their again for free.
- Soooo goodLuvtoeatVIPDined on 7/21/2014The food was sooo good. I had meatballs that were the best I have ever tasted. The service was great. The drinks and music was awesome. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meatball Salad Delicious!DijoeDined on 7/18/2014Every food item from the apps to dessert is absolutely incredibly delicious. My husband and I always have to order the meatball salad. You can make a meal with the meatball salad and Italian Bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not HappyyummyDined on 7/14/2014Food sucked ,burnt eggplant, cold pasta. I have tried this place 3 times and will never go backSpecial Features:
- Nice Italian dishesSevenXDined on 7/7/2014The food, drinks, and service were very good, and the prices fairly reasonable. I'd go back.Special Features:
- PriceyMarieDined on 7/5/2014Perhaps we selected wrong, but just shy of $200 for two people...ouch! Had the "famous meatball" appetizer, which comes with salad. Great! Could have been dinner! All sides to main entre extra. Ordered the "special" seafood linguine, didn't ask price...$53.00 and house chianti (which was good) at $46.00. You see how fast it adds up. Ambiance at Fort Lauderdale location, much better.
- you want Italian--go to Martorano'ssparklebeeVIPDined on 6/16/2014This has to be the best kept secret in Vegas. Food is fantastic all the way around (don't miss the meatballs). Pasta is extra good and portions are big enough for sharing. The only thing to keep in mind is the restaurant is very loud! If you are having a business dinner or want to talk about anything important, I would try someplace else, but if you are looking for a great meal and service, this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerChaos44Dined on 6/7/2014My wife and had house salad and the fish special (sea bass) the salad was outstanding and big enough to be shared by 3. The fish was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/5/2014We always make sure to eat at Martoranos whenever we are in Vegas. As they claim, the food definitely reminds me of Sunday dinners at home! We've never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Damaged EardrumsskypecatDined on 5/31/2014At night, they play loud music and loud clips from movies. The speech wasn't even audible because the reverberation and poor sound setup. It was hurting my girlfriend's ears so I asked them to turn it down but they said they wouldn't because it's part of the theme of the restaurant. Luckily the manager was kind enough to take off a round of our drinks for the bad experience, which is very much appreciated. They would have gotten 4 stars if they didn't have a ridiculously loud atmosphere.
- The following 139 reviews are from the Martorano's - Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino reviews archive.
- Great place, here on businessTerryinLagunaDined on 5/15/2014The Steak, and risotto special was to die for. Best steak ever. Homemade Gnocci fantastic. The spaghetti and meatball was dry . I've had it before so was disappointed it wasn't was good as last time. They gave us free dessert for that. Wine list goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martorano'sBritanniaDined on 5/14/2014Overpriced for what it was....nice atmosphere and good service but food was averageSpecial Features:
- Some good, some badJoJoDined on 5/11/2014I have eaten at Martorano's once before and like it so I thought I would try it again. The appetizers were great, but last time I ordered a pasta dish that was very good. This time I tries one of there specialty dishes. That was my mistake. I had the Veal Parmigiana and it wasn't very good. A bit over cooked and dry.
- Delicious...enough said.richj22VIPDined on 5/9/2014Ate here the other night. Dinner was delicious. Starting with the bread, and the 3 toppings to choose from (extra virgin olive oil, butter, and this spicy olive oil with red pepper flakes (YUM!)). Next up was a very cheesy and tasty cheese steak. Definitely enough to share. Next was main course. I had the Chicken Martorano, and it was sweet and spicy, just as described. My wife had one of the specials, which included shrimp, lobster and crab meat over spaghetti with a spicy tomato sauce. She absolutely loved it. For dessert, we had a canoli, and it was pretty good. We are from NY, so Italian deserts are tough to beat what we can get at home. Lastly, the espresso was good and my wife's cappuccino was very frothy and good.Special Features:
- MaryAnnDined on 5/8/2014The food was very good. The atmosphere funky - they play gangster movies and play great music! There is one in Fort Lauderdale that is little more crazy fun. This one was good but not as loud. They have disco balls and lights if the right crowd is in there to get things going after dinner. This is a hidden gem - found myself when booking the Rat Pack Show at RIO - that hotel should market better - this spot was great and would definitely go again - also the wine Cellar in Rio is outstanding to go to before - another hidden gem at RIO.Special Features:
- Seafood delight @ Martorano'sjcolby6Dined on 5/7/2014I chose Martorano's because I wanted to try their Eggplant Parmagiana. However I was intrigued by the Seafood special, Sea Bass. This dish was perfectly prepared and served with two large prawns and a delicious risotto. I could not have been more pleased with my selection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly goodFairVIPDined on 5/3/2014We ate here when the steakhouse we had planned on was unavailable. We were seated immediately. The server was great, and handled my food allergy very well. I really look forward to going back! I had the spaghetti with seafood special, and Doug had the spaghetti and meatballs.
- Bachelor partyFoodcomaDined on 5/1/2014Went there for my brothers bachelor party with 12 guys on Thursday night. Food was amazing everyone loved it. We did family style on everything and it was more than enough. Me and my brother have been to the Rio once before and we were hooked. We are from NY and can't wait for Steve's new place to open up in AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.