Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock
5751 Seminole Way
Hollywood, FL 33314Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.martoranoshollywood.com/
- Phone: 9545844450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Dave Algor
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Martoranos is perfect for your group events or special parties. We offer a self contained area with inside and outside seating featuring the great food and atmosphere we are know for. Receptions of up to 300, sit down dinner for 150+
- Private Party Contact: Melanie Santos 9542425820
A word from Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen brings the finest Italian-American food and atmosphere to its newest location in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida serving great Italian-American food from the World famous meatball as voted by Gourmet in 2007, to in house homemade fresh Mozzarella & Ricotta Gnocchi and our famous 16oz Veal Chop. Keeping with the Italian - American tradition, you will be listening to Sinatra, Bennett, Martin & Darin while watching classic Italian - American movies on our 36 flat screens. At 9:00pm the disco ball drops and the music pumps R&B classics. You're encouraged to get up and dance anywhere you like! Come and enjoy a night out with great food, movies and music! We are the newest location building our name on the great Martorano's quality you know. We are proud of our open kitchen and staff. Come and see what we are all about. You never know who you might be eating next to - Shaq, Ludacris, Stevie Van Zandt. Don'tContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (42)special occasion (41)good for groups (40)hot spot (36)fit for foodies (29)late-night find (23)notable wine list (18)great for outdoor dining (11)romantic (9)neighborhood gem (8)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014food was overpriced and not that good. $5.00 for an extra bowl of gravy is out of bounds. The ambience was nice but not worth the money or food quality. Ordered 1 ceasar salad and 1 lasagna. a coke and extra sauce for the dry lasagna and it was $60. I was underwhelmed and we had to go to Wendy's to eat after.
- late night experience4criticguruDined on 9/13/2014Food and wine excellent but a little over priced. The noise level is off the charts. Not good for a first date because you will not hear each other or the waiter. Otherwise, excellent atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisneydocDined on 9/13/2014It's not the same, since they've opened more restaurants. They're still rude (which used to be funny) but the food is no where close to what it used to beSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014made the reservation for a birthday celebration.. I had to do it thru open table, the restaurant does not take messages. It would have been nice if someone had responded back from the restaurant, i asked about a dessert, never heard from them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great musicMommysMealDined on 9/6/2014A little loud although the quality of food made up for it! Some items a bit pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is consistently good!DorisVIPDined on 9/6/2014Very busy night due to a show across the way that everyone in the restaurant was going to. Waiter was very efficient and friendly and got us out (6 people) on time!Special Features:
- Bad BarBobMVIPDined on 9/6/2014The bar was terrible. Be careful - they twice tried to serve us something that we did not order.
- Good food bad serviceMartoranoathardrockDined on 9/6/2014Food was very good. Service staff is untrained and pace is hectic which lessens dining experience dramatically. Noise level extremely high and not conducive to conversation. Location is convenient to shows.Special Features:
- Specials are pricey; bewareRickGatorDined on 9/5/2014The service staff was top notch but they did serve her entrée before mine though by about 4-5 minutes. We shared the salad and meatball appetizer. It was good and just the right size for two. NOTE: We looked through the menu and there were several great choices. Then the waiter came over with an Ipad and slid through photos of nine different specials. They looked even better. We ordered the veal chop and the seafood pasta. The entrees on the menu were running on average $38. There were no prices on the specials. Big mistake not to ask. The veal chop was $68 and the seafood pasta was $72. Yikes. They really should let you know that without having to ask.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard Rock StarterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014Excellent restaurant to kick off the night in the Hard RockSpecial Features:
- not bad.. but not worth the $$$$$coolkat28Dined on 8/31/2014Its not a bad place. But all honesty.. I've had better food.. waaaayyy cheaper. I mean $6 for one Bottle of bud??? Yikes... but if you do insist on going which it is worth atleast going once.. try the spicey squid and calamara appetizer. Was very good! But be warned they are a pricey placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HEY CUZ, Value Not So MuchcraigvanwagnerDined on 8/31/2014This place serves very good food in a tough Philadelphia/New York Italian tough guy environment. When you have a white table cloth type restaurant and the food runners don't know who gets what dish when they bring it to the table, they look very amateurish. I expect that level of service at Macaroni Grill. "Who gets the clams and linquini?" Not high end - thing about it...... ALSO, I haven't been here for quite some time. The famous meatball appetizer has SHRUNK in size. That was a bit of a thumbs downer.
- A guaranteed great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014Martorano's is always an excellent meal! The management and staff work hard at creating a terrific dining experience. The food is always outstanding. When you finish your first bite of meatball you'll understand why everyone raves about them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as Always!MariDined on 8/20/2014Love the Food, Service, Ambience, and Cocktails. Martorano's is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The Manu was confusing and too big, the food did taste good and expensive. I perfected to go to a regular restaurant and have way better food that which cost less way better service. First and last never again
- Average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Our waiter & service were great however the meatball below average and I have been here several times. Also had the pizza, average and not as good as previous dining experiences here. The atmosphere is great and vibrant, terrific DJ!Special Features:
- ReviewJoeyBDined on 8/16/2014Loved the food and service was great. Looking forward to returning to try everything on menu!Special Features:
- Love the experience ..butmarkdm3VIPDined on 8/15/2014I've been dining at this restaurant for a long time and I always enjoy the food, drinks, and ambience. My only caveat to the experience here is notable. The size of the portions have gotten much smaller while pricing seems to have stayed the same. Martorano's has always been a family style experience and now the portions seem to be for individuals. I'm a single malt scotch guy and my visit on Friday I discovered they no longer offer Macallan and have replaced it with the Glenlivet families of scotch. Macallan being the coca cola of single malts, I was botheed by it.Special Features:
- Would not go back for the foodRobertfeDined on 8/15/2014The bar scene is fun although getting a little more cliché with the mafia movies showing on the TV's around the restaurant that cut in and out of the loud music. The food and especially the service was a major disappointment. It used to be you could deal with the load music and nightclub atmosphere because the food used to be fairly solid if you kept to the basics. Now it’s just a mess. Obviously no supervision here. They literally throw the food on the table like slop.Special Features:
- Upscale Italian at Hard RockJoleneVIPDined on 8/15/2014Unique dining experience at Hard Rock, high prices, large dishes u an share family style. Lots of daily specials that they show u with pictures on an iPad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food was delicious but the manager was so rude, it was off season when we went to dine for a later dinner and the corner booth was full. The hostess wanted to seat us there (a party of 2- its usually for a larger party) since it was not crowded and late but right in front of our faces he said "absolutely not". Then the entire wait staff focused on the table next to us and hardly ever came to our table.Special Features:
- Always a great time!luvgr8foodDined on 8/9/2014As always we had a great time! Food and environment is amazing! We normally go to the Ft. Lauderdale location so we did not realize the Hollywood location (Hard Rock) does not serve family style anymore. But non the less love going!!!Special Features:
- good experienceenriqueDined on 8/6/2014We enjoy my birthday in Martorano's, and had a very nice experience with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- glutenfreedinningDined on 8/2/2014Everything was delicious! Service was great. They handled my gluten and dairy sensitivities wonderfully and were very accommodating. .. not easy to find. Thanx!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DiningInDavieDined on 8/2/2014The food was truly excellent. One of the BEST!! Service great too!Special Features:
- Best Italian food ever!!JulieandMarkDined on 8/1/2014Martoranos is amazing Italian food at reasonable prices. It's so delicious and the menu is so creative. The meatballs with authentic ricotta is a favorite. The hot peppers with sausage are amazing and SO hot! Their staff shows you the special on an iPad. Service style is not my favorite but beyond acceptable. The atmosphere at hard rock is a bit loud and party-ish. It's lively. Definitely not romantic. Overall, an amazing dining experience. We go there for the food! And it's good to the last bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Based on the online reviews - we were a little afraid to go. Truthfully - the noise level was bearable (although it may have gotten louder later.) Service was friendly and attentive. Apps were VERY good. Chunks of parmesan reggiano; Caesar salad, caprice salad all great. Entrees Chick were "OK". $72 for a veal chop? Chicken parm - OK, chick marsala - bland Eggplant - bitter. Gravy and pasta very good. Overall very good ingredients - mediocre execution
- DisappointmentDisappointed1Dined on 7/26/2014The service was terrible from the moment I made the reservations. I had to make two separate reservations. I was told that there was a coordinator to book big parties but she never booked it after I had to personally call her. They told me I had to pay 50 dollars per person to have a big party for dinner. :(. I called to book a large party and my party was not reserved. The lady that was suppose to call me back and never did. At the last moment they joined my two reservations because they messed up. The service that night took a very long time even though the place was not full. The food was way over priced and was not great. My chicken was blan like if they boiled it and no flavor. I will never return to this place. Terrible!!!!
- I love the foodJenADined on 7/25/2014It is a running joke that I say that you have my "last meal" on your menu. The first time I dined with you, I had the opportunity to taste your Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich; that taste ended up with me eating the most unbelievably flavorful, mouthwatering, item ever. The meat is perfectly cooked with just the right amount of cheese intertwined with it and all placed on a perfectly warmed hero roll that is soft on inside and perfectly crunchy on the outside. As you never leave food sitting in your kitchen, every time it comes to the table perfectly done. Needless to say, after that initial bite that very first time, I stated, this would be my last meal if I had to choose one (and I love good food, but this is a special sandwich)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, overpriced.CaesarVIPDined on 7/25/2014The food was mediocre at best, and overpriced for what it was. The specials are prsented to you on n Ipad, whic is somewaht tacky, and the prices are not listed not does the waiter inform you. My husband and son in law got the veal chop, a special and when the bill came they were $69 each, ehich is absurd for a menu item which should be no more than $45. We will never go back there or recommend it to anyone. You are paying for the hype and location, which is not all that impressive either, Hard Rock Casino is not a high class establishment.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I thought some of the specials were priced too high and they don't tell you the cost when they show them too you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Yellow Fin Dish Rocks!drdeb19Dined on 7/19/2014This was my first time dining at this restaurant. We did have a problem with the seating and waited an hour, even though we had a reservation. One of the hostesses was rude to my friend. After all was cleared up with the manager, we have a fabulous time...the service we received from our waiter was excellent. The ambiance was great, along with the 70's, 80's and 90's music they played. I did not like the periodic annoyances of movie playing blasting so loud, but the music made up for it. The food was excellent! I had the yellow tail dish and it was delicious! I would recommend this restaurant and would surely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experienceRalphDined on 7/13/20144 went to dinner only 3 meals served at different times. Manager refused to talk to us about poor service and not serving one guest at all. Waiter said no charge for dinner not served.
- Disappointing ExperiencewontbebackDined on 7/12/2014Food and the dining experience was not great. Restaurant was small inside, and the tables were close together. Ordered an appetizer salad that was drenched in vinegar (awful). Menu selections on the Internet were very different from choices available on 7/12/14. Many of the food selections were prepared with heavy cheeses and sauces. Restaurant very overpriced. Have had better food at other Italian Restaurant in the area. Service not great. Wait staff disinterested in assisting customers.
- Fabulous Food as Always!NataraceDined on 7/6/2014Great Italian food at that is coming from an Italian family! Totally enjoyed by our family and very accommodating for children. It is the Hard Rock so it is not the ambiance of the other Martorano's but the food is lovely and the restaurant is much quieter so you can enjoy a conversation.Special Features:
- Horrible for the price!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014Main course was undercooked pork. Way overpriced for the food!
- nice place and enjoyablechriscotVIPDined on 7/5/2014went with my wife for a nice date night. very good food and decent service. food is served family style so you can try a few different things. cocktails are overpriced at $16 and they charged me a higher than average corkage fee of $40 for a bottle of wine. neither the cocktail prices nor the corkage fees were listed on the menu so you feel a bit taken advantage of when you get the bill. overall a great place to go though.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantCane11Dined on 7/4/2014We wnet there for our wedding anniversay dinner, used to go to Smith and Wollensky's for almost 20 years until we had a bad experience 2 years ago, now we will go to Martorano's. We have been there befor, but never for a special occasion, and we do recommend it to anyone who is going up to Seminole Hard Rock, that and Council Oaks. Absolutley great food, a little pricey but worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seriously delish!MaccDined on 7/1/2014Been going here for years and it never disappoints! Our waiter, Mike, was a delight.. the specials are always a must...overall a stellar nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ItalianPMcLaxDined on 6/28/2014I'd always heard great things about Cafe Martorano in Ft. Lauderdale so had high hopes for the restaurant at Hard Rock. The food was good but nothing to write home about. The Mozzarella is allegedly fresh and made in house but lacked the creaminess of the fresh mozzarella I enjoyed in Italy and at other local eateries. It may be a different variety (not buffalo) but certainly disappointing for the price. The sea bass was very good but covered on an oily and overpowering sauce. Meatballs were ok, I've had better at Vic & Angelo's in Delray. Then the check came and I realized that I could've eaten a very similar meal about 8 times at Zuckerello's in LBS.