Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock
5751 Seminole Way
Hollywood, FL 33314Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.martoranoshollywood.com/
- Phone: 9545844450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Dave Algor
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Martoranos is perfect for your group events or special parties. We offer a self contained area with inside and outside seating featuring the great food and atmosphere we are know for. Receptions of up to 300, sit down dinner for 150+
- Private Party Contact: Melanie Santos 9542425820
A word from Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen brings the finest Italian-American food and atmosphere to its newest location in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida serving great Italian-American food from the World famous meatball as voted by Gourmet in 2007, to in house homemade fresh Mozzarella & Ricotta Gnocchi and our famous 16oz Veal Chop. Keeping with the Italian - American tradition, you will be listening to Sinatra, Bennett, Martin & Darin while watching classic Italian - American movies on our 36 flat screens. At 9:00pm the disco ball drops and the music pumps R&B classics. You're encouraged to get up and dance anywhere you like! Come and enjoy a night out with great food, movies and music! We are the newest location building our name on the great Martorano's quality you know. We are proud of our open kitchen and staff. Come and see what we are all about. You never know who you might be eating next to - Shaq, Ludacris, Stevie Van Zandt. Don'tContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Martorano's Italian/American Kitchen at the Hard Rock reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (42)good for groups (41)hot spot (41)special occasion (40)fit for foodies (32)late-night find (21)notable wine list (19)great for outdoor dining (11)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Best Meatballs Ever!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014My girlfriend has been dying to go to Martorano's for quite a while to try their meatballs. We were not disappointed. Everything was impeccable from the moment we entered the establishment. Highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Perfect place before a concert.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Great time. Great food. Great service. Great scene. My kinda place :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014We appreciated to see out choices on the ipad. Gave us a better idea of what we would eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 10/15/2014Terrific Italian meal before seeing a show. Service got us out of there on time and never felt like we were being rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodceo1000Dined on 10/11/2014The food was unbelievably good. The restaurant was a little loud and the hostess attempted to seat us right next to the kitchen door and quickly sped away while we were realizing our surroundings. We went back to the hostess and asked to be re-seated. We waited about 10 minutes, had a drink and were placed at a much better location. The waiter was awesome. Quick, witty, knew the menu, and we ever waited for a drink re-fill or for anything. He was awesome and made the experience fantastic. Hats off for food and wait service.Special Features:
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014The food and service was excellent, I will definately return!!Special Features:
- Rushed OUT!ZompaVIPDined on 10/3/2014I took friends there for their first visit and was very rushed from the second we sat down. Tried to place an order for appertizers first, but the waiter would only let us order both apps and dinner at the same time and said the food would come out when it ready even if your main course comes out before the appertizers? What successful Restaurant does this? Tried to pick a Rigatoni Pasta with our Chicken Parm but because it comes with spagetti you can not substitute pasta? Food was good but the unfriendly waiter and fast paced service along with the difficulty ordering small changes to menu may not worth coming back for...Special Features:
- Consistently great ItalianLizardDined on 10/2/2014We stopped by for a quick bite before our concert. The eggplant stack and meatball salad were delicious as always. They even brought the food out quickly and we made our show with time to spare!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martoranos experienceDeerinGalVIPDined on 10/2/2014This restaurant is way overrated. The service is hurried, they are not customer friendly and you definitely get the feeling that you are just a number to them. Your satisfaction is secondary to their policies and desire to turn the table. They have a captive audience in their location at Hard Rock so they will do well in spite of their unwillingness to please. One star is too many.Special Features:
- Neighborhood Gem!QueenCDined on 9/27/2014We showed up at the Oakland Park location at 8pm on a Saturday night, with a reservation.... for the Hard Rock location. I was amazed that they accommodated us anyway. And I'm so glad they did! What an amazing dining experience! The food was phenomenal, the wine list very impressive. We had a delicious $115 Super Tuscan and 2 of the specials. We loved the music and ambiance. We will be back...Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014GREAT FOOD AND SUPERB SERVICE. Could not have been more pleased with the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Foreigner concert dinnerDinnerVIPDined on 9/27/2014I was pleasantly surprised at the excellent specials. The shrimp Francaise with crab meat was one of the best entrees I had in a long time. The waiter was knowledgeable about the extensive wine list. Our meal was fantastic.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014food was overpriced and not that good. $5.00 for an extra bowl of gravy is out of bounds. The ambience was nice but not worth the money or food quality. Ordered 1 ceasar salad and 1 lasagna. a coke and extra sauce for the dry lasagna and it was $60. I was underwhelmed and we had to go to Wendy's to eat after.
- late night experience4criticguruDined on 9/13/2014Food and wine excellent but a little over priced. The noise level is off the charts. Not good for a first date because you will not hear each other or the waiter. Otherwise, excellent atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisneydocDined on 9/13/2014It's not the same, since they've opened more restaurants. They're still rude (which used to be funny) but the food is no where close to what it used to beSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014made the reservation for a birthday celebration.. I had to do it thru open table, the restaurant does not take messages. It would have been nice if someone had responded back from the restaurant, i asked about a dessert, never heard from them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great musicMommysMealDined on 9/6/2014A little loud although the quality of food made up for it! Some items a bit pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is consistently good!DorisVIPDined on 9/6/2014Very busy night due to a show across the way that everyone in the restaurant was going to. Waiter was very efficient and friendly and got us out (6 people) on time!Special Features:
- Bad BarBobMVIPDined on 9/6/2014The bar was terrible. Be careful - they twice tried to serve us something that we did not order.
- Good food bad serviceMartoranoathardrockDined on 9/6/2014Food was very good. Service staff is untrained and pace is hectic which lessens dining experience dramatically. Noise level extremely high and not conducive to conversation. Location is convenient to shows.Special Features:
- Specials are pricey; bewareRickGatorDined on 9/5/2014The service staff was top notch but they did serve her entrée before mine though by about 4-5 minutes. We shared the salad and meatball appetizer. It was good and just the right size for two. NOTE: We looked through the menu and there were several great choices. Then the waiter came over with an Ipad and slid through photos of nine different specials. They looked even better. We ordered the veal chop and the seafood pasta. The entrees on the menu were running on average $38. There were no prices on the specials. Big mistake not to ask. The veal chop was $68 and the seafood pasta was $72. Yikes. They really should let you know that without having to ask.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard Rock StarterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/31/2014Excellent restaurant to kick off the night in the Hard RockSpecial Features:
- not bad.. but not worth the $$$$$coolkat28Dined on 8/31/2014Its not a bad place. But all honesty.. I've had better food.. waaaayyy cheaper. I mean $6 for one Bottle of bud??? Yikes... but if you do insist on going which it is worth atleast going once.. try the spicey squid and calamara appetizer. Was very good! But be warned they are a pricey placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HEY CUZ, Value Not So MuchcraigvanwagnerDined on 8/31/2014This place serves very good food in a tough Philadelphia/New York Italian tough guy environment. When you have a white table cloth type restaurant and the food runners don't know who gets what dish when they bring it to the table, they look very amateurish. I expect that level of service at Macaroni Grill. "Who gets the clams and linquini?" Not high end - thing about it...... ALSO, I haven't been here for quite some time. The famous meatball appetizer has SHRUNK in size. That was a bit of a thumbs downer.
- A guaranteed great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014Martorano's is always an excellent meal! The management and staff work hard at creating a terrific dining experience. The food is always outstanding. When you finish your first bite of meatball you'll understand why everyone raves about them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as Always!MariDined on 8/20/2014Love the Food, Service, Ambience, and Cocktails. Martorano's is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The Manu was confusing and too big, the food did taste good and expensive. I perfected to go to a regular restaurant and have way better food that which cost less way better service. First and last never again
- Average at bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Our waiter & service were great however the meatball below average and I have been here several times. Also had the pizza, average and not as good as previous dining experiences here. The atmosphere is great and vibrant, terrific DJ!Special Features:
- ReviewJoeyBDined on 8/16/2014Loved the food and service was great. Looking forward to returning to try everything on menu!Special Features:
- Love the experience ..butmarkdm3VIPDined on 8/15/2014I've been dining at this restaurant for a long time and I always enjoy the food, drinks, and ambience. My only caveat to the experience here is notable. The size of the portions have gotten much smaller while pricing seems to have stayed the same. Martorano's has always been a family style experience and now the portions seem to be for individuals. I'm a single malt scotch guy and my visit on Friday I discovered they no longer offer Macallan and have replaced it with the Glenlivet families of scotch. Macallan being the coca cola of single malts, I was botheed by it.Special Features:
- Would not go back for the foodRobertfeDined on 8/15/2014The bar scene is fun although getting a little more cliché with the mafia movies showing on the TV's around the restaurant that cut in and out of the loud music. The food and especially the service was a major disappointment. It used to be you could deal with the load music and nightclub atmosphere because the food used to be fairly solid if you kept to the basics. Now it’s just a mess. Obviously no supervision here. They literally throw the food on the table like slop.Special Features:
- Upscale Italian at Hard RockJoleneVIPDined on 8/15/2014Unique dining experience at Hard Rock, high prices, large dishes u an share family style. Lots of daily specials that they show u with pictures on an iPad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food was delicious but the manager was so rude, it was off season when we went to dine for a later dinner and the corner booth was full. The hostess wanted to seat us there (a party of 2- its usually for a larger party) since it was not crowded and late but right in front of our faces he said "absolutely not". Then the entire wait staff focused on the table next to us and hardly ever came to our table.Special Features:
- Always a great time!luvgr8foodDined on 8/9/2014As always we had a great time! Food and environment is amazing! We normally go to the Ft. Lauderdale location so we did not realize the Hollywood location (Hard Rock) does not serve family style anymore. But non the less love going!!!Special Features:
- good experienceenriqueDined on 8/6/2014We enjoy my birthday in Martorano's, and had a very nice experience with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- glutenfreedinningDined on 8/2/2014Everything was delicious! Service was great. They handled my gluten and dairy sensitivities wonderfully and were very accommodating. .. not easy to find. Thanx!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DiningInDavieDined on 8/2/2014The food was truly excellent. One of the BEST!! Service great too!Special Features:
- Best Italian food ever!!JulieandMarkDined on 8/1/2014Martoranos is amazing Italian food at reasonable prices. It's so delicious and the menu is so creative. The meatballs with authentic ricotta is a favorite. The hot peppers with sausage are amazing and SO hot! Their staff shows you the special on an iPad. Service style is not my favorite but beyond acceptable. The atmosphere at hard rock is a bit loud and party-ish. It's lively. Definitely not romantic. Overall, an amazing dining experience. We go there for the food! And it's good to the last bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Based on the online reviews - we were a little afraid to go. Truthfully - the noise level was bearable (although it may have gotten louder later.) Service was friendly and attentive. Apps were VERY good. Chunks of parmesan reggiano; Caesar salad, caprice salad all great. Entrees Chick were "OK". $72 for a veal chop? Chicken parm - OK, chick marsala - bland Eggplant - bitter. Gravy and pasta very good. Overall very good ingredients - mediocre execution
- DisappointmentDisappointed1Dined on 7/26/2014The service was terrible from the moment I made the reservations. I had to make two separate reservations. I was told that there was a coordinator to book big parties but she never booked it after I had to personally call her. They told me I had to pay 50 dollars per person to have a big party for dinner. :(. I called to book a large party and my party was not reserved. The lady that was suppose to call me back and never did. At the last moment they joined my two reservations because they messed up. The service that night took a very long time even though the place was not full. The food was way over priced and was not great. My chicken was blan like if they boiled it and no flavor. I will never return to this place. Terrible!!!!