Martorano's Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08041Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Martorano's Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsresort.com/
- Phone: 6094415576x
- Hours of Operation:
Please refer to our website:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining available for parties up to 20.
- Private Party Contact: Stela Babenco email@example.com 609-441-5576x
A word from Martorano's Atlantic City
Martorano's combines exceptional food, music and movie entertainment to create the most unique dining experience. Enjoy our state-of-the-art sound and lighting system that sets the scene with anything from Classic R&B to Disco to today's Hip-Hop and Classic Slow Jams. Our high definition televisons throughout the restaurant show scenes from many of my favorite movies. Keep in mind the movie content may be R-rated and contains scenes not suitable for children under the age of 18. If you want to have a business meeting or family dinner join us between 6pm and 10pm when you can listen to classics from Sinatra to John Coltrane. From 10pm till 2am, the music kicks up and the party begins. If you see this concept anywhere in the world, know it began at Cafe Martorano in 1983.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Martorano's Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Martorano's Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
313 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (177)hot spot (166)fit for foodies (141)good for groups (134)vibrant bar scene (99)notable wine list (91)late-night find (79)romantic (59)neighborhood gem (22)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/22/2014Appetizers are very good. Entrees are extremely salty and limited.Special Features:
- Can't wait to go backKindaDined on 10/19/2014The food here was absolutely amazing - service could not have been better - one of the best places I've eaten in Atlantic CitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/18/2014Food was amazing!! Get the meatballs - out of this world! The eggplant stack is also to die for. They have some interesting cocktails served over water ice. The Godfather is playing on a loop on all the tv screens in the restaurant with subtitles on. Fun and delicious dining experience. Highly recommend!!Special Features:
- Great Food and FunBrianWVIPDined on 10/18/2014We have been here 2 other times and always bring people there for their first time. As ALWAYS the food and service were great. Quality and fresh made to order food. I can't forget to mention that on Sat night they crank up the music and then the party really starts. Gotta have the Veal Martorano. Hats off to the entire staff but we have always had Collin and Noodles as our wait staff and they are the best.Special Features:
- GizzyDined on 10/18/2014There were two very large parties going on at the same time, and most of the wait staff seemed to be tied up with them. We waited over 10 minutes before anyone even came to our table. I thought the menu was sparse, and my husband was a little upset that he couldn't make a substitution to his selection (all the poor guy wanted was spaghetti instead of gnocchi with his chicken parm). I thought the food was overly salty, and the chicken was a little tough, but for me who loves gnocchi, I thought they were little puffs of heaven. The meatballs and gravy are okay, but again, too salty for my liking. Interesting to note, there are no salt or pepper shakers on the tables. Should have been my first clue.Special Features:
- luv2eatDined on 10/17/2014The food is delicious!!!! The atmosphere is great. They always have some great movie playing on the TV's. Love, love, love eating there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Been to the restauant in Ft. Lauderdale over 25 times. AC Martoranos is very good but not nearly as good as Fla.
- Always a Feast!nycnycVIPDined on 10/16/2014We started off by splitting a delicious, cut-with-a-fork tender veal cutlet parmigiana as an appetizer. Then enjoyed the Spaghetti D.O.P, with genuine San Marzano tomatoes, Linguine in White Clam Sauce, with amazingly fresh clams, and an excellent Branzino entree. I don't usually eat fish, but I thought it was superb. The imported Rustichella d'Abruzzo pasta is top quality and has a satisfying richness, prepared perfectly al'dente. Service is first rate, and the videos, music, DJ, charge the air with fun, laughter, and set the stage for a feast like you will find no where else in Atlantic City!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Knock out apps!ChollieDined on 10/16/2014No reason to get to the entrees! The appetizers and wine were over the top!!!!!! We had a wonderful dinner, but I would go back and fill our table with bottles of fine wine and great appetizers. And then hang at the bar... A wonderful experience and one I would return to shortly.Special Features:
- overallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The atmosphere was pleasant. The service was terrific. The veal parmesan was very good except the sauce was a little strong. The presentation of the specials was unique with the pictures of each dish and the explanations from the waitress was very knowledgeable. I would go there again and try a different dish next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner but bad managementHavingfunVIPDined on 10/11/2014Wonderful dinner. Little disappointed that we were charged for extra marinara sauce and ricotta cheese. For a classy restaurant where you are paying top dollar, it seemed cheap of the management to charge for these things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow what a meal!YayaDined on 10/11/2014The apps were big enough to share if you choose and very good. The portions were large and very tasty. Service was outstanding. The chocolate cake was the icing in a wonderful food experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014What a wonderful surprise, a new restaurant that actually lived up to our expectations and the meatballs are delicious!!! Everything we ordered was delicious, we truly enjoyed our dinner and look forward to returning !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Believe The HypeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Not anywhere near as good as advertised. I have better meals at the local zplace in town.
- Mare0423Dined on 10/8/2014Food was awesome, waiter was very helpful made great suggestions. Loved the TV's playing GodfatherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food OKFrankCDined on 10/4/2014I was rushed with the pouring of the wine to buy more wine which I did not like and the food was OK nothing special Also they never told us about less expensive wines you carries as well and forced us into 40+$ of wine. the calms and pasta dish was way too salty for our taste.Special Features:
- "Triple A"nycnycVIPDined on 10/3/2014We have been there 15 times since they opened approximately 3 months ago. Best Italian-American Home Cooking we have found anywhere! On our last visit we were sitting next to a party of 10, and at the conclusion of their meal the gentleman at the head of the table, who was relatively quiet throughout dinner, made a loud comment "I was skeptical, but this was a triple A!" That said it all. The best food, great service and an energetic, fun setting. "Triple A".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceAmazingDined on 10/3/2014I see many mixed reviews, yes its expensive but food is outstanding. Don't think I would pay without being comped but everything from service to ambience was great. For a special occasion its a nice treat. Not as good as capriccio's at Resorts but certainly different experience.Special Features:
- An offer you can't refuse!FoodaholicDined on 10/2/2014And you shouldn't refuse any offer to go to Martorano's at Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City. DELICIOUS well-prepared made-to-order Italian food that will remind of you of Nonni's cooking, but even better (don't tell Nonni!). Simple red-sauce ideas but stylish and updated. Meatball appetizer, eggplant stack, and Shrimp Bruschetta were amazing. Service was impeccable and thoughtful, provided by incredibly friendly, well-informed servers...Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett singing in the background only enhanced the experience! Celebrated my Dad's birthday there and the experience could not have been better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfultomsDined on 10/2/2014We celebrated our 50th anniversary here and thoroughly enjoyed it. Food was good and service was fun and great. Colin, Jerry, and Noodles were very knowledgeable and personable. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gruppiefoodieVIPDined on 9/28/2014We've had better and much bigger meatballs at half the price. Vastly over-rated and over-priced dining though the service and ambiance is noteworthy.Special Features:
- Awesome!VeeblueDined on 9/28/2014Martorano's was amazing! My server Gillie was exceptional and the food was wonderful. I would absolutely fine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-priced and slow serviceCMC1980Dined on 9/28/2014Although the food was excellent, I thought it was over-priced. In addition, the service was slow, even though there were a number of empty tables. The waitress seemed more concerned with attending to other tables with more diners rather than waiting on a single diner.Special Features:
- Great Evening!ScubaGirlDined on 9/28/2014I truly enjoyed our dinner at Martorano's. Both the meatball appetizer and eggplant appetizer were very good. The veal Sinatra was my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun nightAnnmarieDined on 9/27/2014It was our first time dining here And we were impressed. Service, food and atmosphere were all great. It's a good spot for a 30s and up crowd It was a good time Defininatley not for someone looking for a quiet spaceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special OccasionsveggiefoodieDined on 9/26/2014First time visiting Martorano's in A.C. and we were very pleased. Our waiters (yes, there were two!) were very helpful and provided tons of information on the menu and the owner/chef and his background, which was interesting. The service was excellent, and the food and wine selection was very good - I'm a vegetarian and they had a couple of items on the menu I could order, both of which were tasty and unique (Eggplant Stack and Martorano Salad). My husband had the veal marsala and loved it. It's a bit pricey (we had a bottle of wine), and be warned, it's loud - especially after 10:00 p.m. when the disco music comes on and customers start dancing! But it's all good fun and something to definitely try when you're in A.C.Special Features:
- chicken parm $23 per meatballducktownDined on 9/26/2014Need I say more Cuz get outta here no one is worth that it's good but not at that price Later boSpecial Features:
- Great RestaurantTica33Dined on 9/26/2014I was celebrating my 13 years of wedding anniversary with husband and we chose this restaurant and let me tell you something "It was an amazing experience with an amazing food and great service"!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At the Head of its Class!!nycnycVIPDined on 9/25/2014Food: The best Genuine Italian-American Home Cooking. Grade = A. Service: The best customer focused team. Grade = A. Ambiance: Clean, crisp attractive setting; Open Kitchen; Comfortable booths and tables; Video Screens; High powered Sound System; DJ who will get you up to dance the night away. Grade = A. When it comes to Food, Service, Ambiance, High Energy Fun, Martorano's is at the Head of its Class!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for special occasions!lizzybDined on 9/25/2014Loved Martoranos but be prepared for the bill!! Very pricey but the food is fantastic. Portions are smaller than I remember when I went to the one in Vegas years ago. Eggplant stack app is excellent along with the Sunday Pork Gravy. Just like my Italian mother in law used to make. Pistachio ice cream is different so I wouldn't get it if you are used to the traditional pistachio. Service is impeccable but be prepared for your food coming to the table at different times. Food is cooked to order so it comes out as it's ready (not all together). Be prepared to pay about $100 a head but I would definitely go back for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing dinnerWebsVIPDined on 9/24/2014No matter the location, this restaurant is always a great choice. I have visited the Las Vegas and Atlantic City locations and both knock it out of the park. Yo cuz' I'm coming back !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceNancyDined on 9/24/2014I booked this restaurant for my husband's birthday dinner. We loved the previous restaurant and wanted to try this one. When we arrived at Harrah's the day before, we read the menu and thought about going somewhere else since it did not offer a large selection. My husband said that since I planned ahead for him this would be fine. We were VERY pleasantly surprised at how delicious the meal was. I was glad to see that specials were offered. My husband had the steak special and said it was perfect. We honestly were not expecting a dining experience this delicious. We would recommend this to anyone. We are returning for Thanksgiving with friends and hope you are open for that day!Special Features:
- Very ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I enjoyed the menu with A much different taste to True Italian food. The Meatball appetizer was amazing. Watching the videos while eating and listening to Italian music was very Unique. The waiter Noodles made the whole dining experience worth a million. He gave us all options.Special Features:
- too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014We waited over half hour to get a table I had reserved and they also tried to give us a booth instead of a table. They did not have bread initially for us either. It was also way too noisy and we could not even converse. Club music was starting to blare in at a deafening level. Also, it took forever for a waiter to come and get our orders in. If you want to go here, better off super early and maybe not on a Saturday night. I would put maybe as a recommendation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad service average foodj2966Dined on 9/20/2014When Steve Martarono is not there the quality of the food drops. The service also takes a hit the guy cant be at all his restaurants at the same time so overall if you want a good meal follow his facebook page and only eat there when he is sceduled to be in the kitchen.Special Features:
- DeliciousvbellaDined on 9/20/2014The food was delicious ! The gravy was authentic tasting- not like these other restaurants that make ketchup- like gravy, you can taste the pork and clove undertones (the real deal). The staff was friendly and educational about the history of the restaurants, and the menu. I loved watching A Bronx Tale as I dined, it gave the chic setting a sense of home. We had the pork chop w/ cherry pepper sauce special and the chicken cutlet parmigiana w/ homemade gnocchi, it was so good! I will definitely be going back for round 2!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mangia a Martorano'sMangioMeDined on 9/20/2014Martorano's boasts that it has the best homemade meatball anywhere. It does. (But don't tell Ma.) In fact, it has the best Italian food in Atlantic City. That statement is made with first-hand knowledge of all the Italian eateries in the city...and there are many. Try the incredible eggplant stack, the meatball and salad, Spaghetti D.O.P., and waffles and ice cream for dessert. The vibrant atmosphere is comfortable, yet fun; dressy, yet casual; hip, yet classic. The wait staff is most attentive without being intrusive and eager to please. After 10 0'clock on Friday and Saturdays, the restaurant also features a dance floor with top tunes and beautiful people. Martorano'a was the best night we have had in Atlantic City for years!Special Features:
- TruckerDined on 9/19/2014When i booked my reservation on open table i has ask to be seated at the horse shoe booth, instead i was seated next to the kitchen area which was loud, with dishes clanging, when there was a booth open, and then after we sit down within 5 minutes they put another couple of two in booth. So by me putting my request in, met nothing, they just seated me where they wanted. and we were not happy.Special Features:
- What a Great Night!nycnycVIPDined on 9/19/2014You want the best Italian-American Home Cooking you'll find anywhere? Then you could start with the original Eggplant Stacked, the Famous Meatball & Salad or the amazing Shrimp Scampi Bread, Next course-Linguine in White Clam Sauce, with the freshest clams, or Spaghetti D.O.P. with certified San Marzano tomatoes. Then pick any entree you want. They are all full of bold flavor and delicious. Room for dessert? I love the freshly made waffles and ice cream! A unique way to end a great dining experience. Not done yet? Get up and dance the night away to a DJ playing some of the best cuts from the past and today. Martorano's, Amazing food and high energy fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was the best!!Chappy44Dined on 9/18/2014Dinner was fantastic, their Eggplant Stack it incredible, and so was the service.Special Features: