Martorano's Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08041Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Martorano's Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsresort.com/
- Phone: 6094415576x
- Hours of Operation:
Please refer to our website:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining available for parties up to 20.
- Private Party Contact: Stela Babenco email@example.com 609-441-5576x
A word from Martorano's Atlantic City
Martorano's combines exceptional food, music and movie entertainment to create the most unique dining experience. Enjoy our state-of-the-art sound and lighting system that sets the scene with anything from Classic R&B to Disco to today's Hip-Hop and Classic Slow Jams. Our high definition televisons throughout the restaurant show scenes from many of my favorite movies. Keep in mind the movie content may be R-rated and contains scenes not suitable for children under the age of 18. If you want to have a business meeting or family dinner join us between 6pm and 10pm when you can listen to classics from Sinatra to John Coltrane. From 10pm till 2am, the music kicks up and the party begins. If you see this concept anywhere in the world, know it began at Cafe Martorano in 1983.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Martorano's Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Martorano's Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
270 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (152)hot spot (149)fit for foodies (123)good for groups (114)vibrant bar scene (89)notable wine list (80)late-night find (68)romantic (51)neighborhood gem (21)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Martorano's was amazing! My server Gillie was exceptional and the food was wonderful. I would absolutely fine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-priced and slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2014Although the food was excellent, I thought it was over-priced. In addition, the service was slow, even though there were a number of empty tables. The waitress seemed more concerned with attending to other tables with more diners rather than waiting on a single diner.Special Features:
- Great Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/28/2014I truly enjoyed our dinner at Martorano's. Both the meatball appetizer and eggplant appetizer were very good. The veal Sinatra was my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014It was our first time dining here And we were impressed. Service, food and atmosphere were all great. It's a good spot for a 30s and up crowd It was a good time Defininatley not for someone looking for a quiet spaceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special OccasionsveggiefoodieDined on 9/26/2014First time visiting Martorano's in A.C. and we were very pleased. Our waiters (yes, there were two!) were very helpful and provided tons of information on the menu and the owner/chef and his background, which was interesting. The service was excellent, and the food and wine selection was very good - I'm a vegetarian and they had a couple of items on the menu I could order, both of which were tasty and unique (Eggplant Stack and Martorano Salad). My husband had the veal marsala and loved it. It's a bit pricey (we had a bottle of wine), and be warned, it's loud - especially after 10:00 p.m. when the disco music comes on and customers start dancing! But it's all good fun and something to definitely try when you're in A.C.Special Features:
- chicken parm $23 per meatballOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Need I say more Cuz get outta here no one is worth that it's good but not at that price Later boSpecial Features:
- Great RestaurantTica33Dined on 9/26/2014I was celebrating my 13 years of wedding anniversary with husband and we chose this restaurant and let me tell you something "It was an amazing experience with an amazing food and great service"!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At the Head of its Class!!nycnycVIPDined on 9/25/2014Food: The best Genuine Italian-American Home Cooking. Grade = A. Service: The best customer focused team. Grade = A. Ambiance: Clean, crisp attractive setting; Open Kitchen; Comfortable booths and tables; Video Screens; High powered Sound System; DJ who will get you up to dance the night away. Grade = A. When it comes to Food, Service, Ambiance, High Energy Fun, Martorano's is at the Head of its Class!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for special occasions!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/25/2014Loved Martoranos but be prepared for the bill!! Very pricey but the food is fantastic. Portions are smaller than I remember when I went to the one in Vegas years ago. Eggplant stack app is excellent along with the Sunday Pork Gravy. Just like my Italian mother in law used to make. Pistachio ice cream is different so I wouldn't get it if you are used to the traditional pistachio. Service is impeccable but be prepared for your food coming to the table at different times. Food is cooked to order so it comes out as it's ready (not all together). Be prepared to pay about $100 a head but I would definitely go back for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazing dinnerWebsVIPDined on 9/24/2014No matter the location, this restaurant is always a great choice. I have visited the Las Vegas and Atlantic City locations and both knock it out of the park. Yo cuz' I'm coming back !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceNancyDined on 9/24/2014I booked this restaurant for my husband's birthday dinner. We loved the previous restaurant and wanted to try this one. When we arrived at Harrah's the day before, we read the menu and thought about going somewhere else since it did not offer a large selection. My husband said that since I planned ahead for him this would be fine. We were VERY pleasantly surprised at how delicious the meal was. I was glad to see that specials were offered. My husband had the steak special and said it was perfect. We honestly were not expecting a dining experience this delicious. We would recommend this to anyone. We are returning for Thanksgiving with friends and hope you are open for that day!Special Features:
- Very ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014I enjoyed the menu with A much different taste to True Italian food. The Meatball appetizer was amazing. Watching the videos while eating and listening to Italian music was very Unique. The waiter Noodles made the whole dining experience worth a million. He gave us all options.Special Features:
- too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014We waited over half hour to get a table I had reserved and they also tried to give us a booth instead of a table. They did not have bread initially for us either. It was also way too noisy and we could not even converse. Club music was starting to blare in at a deafening level. Also, it took forever for a waiter to come and get our orders in. If you want to go here, better off super early and maybe not on a Saturday night. I would put maybe as a recommendation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad service average foodj2966Dined on 9/20/2014When Steve Martarono is not there the quality of the food drops. The service also takes a hit the guy cant be at all his restaurants at the same time so overall if you want a good meal follow his facebook page and only eat there when he is sceduled to be in the kitchen.Special Features:
- DeliciousvbellaDined on 9/20/2014The food was delicious ! The gravy was authentic tasting- not like these other restaurants that make ketchup- like gravy, you can taste the pork and clove undertones (the real deal). The staff was friendly and educational about the history of the restaurants, and the menu. I loved watching A Bronx Tale as I dined, it gave the chic setting a sense of home. We had the pork chop w/ cherry pepper sauce special and the chicken cutlet parmigiana w/ homemade gnocchi, it was so good! I will definitely be going back for round 2!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mangia a Martorano'sMangioMeDined on 9/20/2014Martorano's boasts that it has the best homemade meatball anywhere. It does. (But don't tell Ma.) In fact, it has the best Italian food in Atlantic City. That statement is made with first-hand knowledge of all the Italian eateries in the city...and there are many. Try the incredible eggplant stack, the meatball and salad, Spaghetti D.O.P., and waffles and ice cream for dessert. The vibrant atmosphere is comfortable, yet fun; dressy, yet casual; hip, yet classic. The wait staff is most attentive without being intrusive and eager to please. After 10 0'clock on Friday and Saturdays, the restaurant also features a dance floor with top tunes and beautiful people. Martorano'a was the best night we have had in Atlantic City for years!Special Features:
- TruckerDined on 9/19/2014When i booked my reservation on open table i has ask to be seated at the horse shoe booth, instead i was seated next to the kitchen area which was loud, with dishes clanging, when there was a booth open, and then after we sit down within 5 minutes they put another couple of two in booth. So by me putting my request in, met nothing, they just seated me where they wanted. and we were not happy.Special Features:
- What a Great Night!nycnycVIPDined on 9/19/2014You want the best Italian-American Home Cooking you'll find anywhere? Then you could start with the original Eggplant Stacked, the Famous Meatball & Salad or the amazing Shrimp Scampi Bread, Next course-Linguine in White Clam Sauce, with the freshest clams, or Spaghetti D.O.P. with certified San Marzano tomatoes. Then pick any entree you want. They are all full of bold flavor and delicious. Room for dessert? I love the freshly made waffles and ice cream! A unique way to end a great dining experience. Not done yet? Get up and dance the night away to a DJ playing some of the best cuts from the past and today. Martorano's, Amazing food and high energy fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was the best!!Chappy44Dined on 9/18/2014Dinner was fantastic, their Eggplant Stack it incredible, and so was the service.Special Features:
- EvelynDined on 9/18/2014The restaurant was lovely and the tables were not on top of one another. The food was excellent and our waiter was very friendly and helpful. We had a very lovely dinner and weren't rushed in any way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cosmodDined on 9/14/2014UNFORTUNATELY I wasn't happy with the food, . If you like spicy food u will enjoy it , the calamari was way to spicy, As was the linguini with clam sauce, I was disappointed
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014Food was recommended by a friend but we found it very disappointing. The meatball that was recommended was dry and hard. The sunday sauce was so sailty that I couldnt eat it. The best part of the meal was the eggplant tower, it was very good and the only thing that I would order again. The waitress was very friendly and tried to give helpfull suggestions. The resturant itself was very similar to the previous one, I guess I expected something more from the advertising. But none of that would have mattered if the food had been better.Special Features:
- Better every timeKristiLynn6Dined on 9/14/2014I have been there 3 times this summer and it gets better everytime! Food is phenomenal and the service is impeciable! Colin is the best and I always request him. The best restaurant in Atlantic City! So happy it has made it way to the east coast! You definitely won't be disappointed coming here! Yo Cuz!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT A.C.'s best meatball.JillDined on 9/13/2014Should have known this place was not a good choice when I got the bill for my "angel" (glorified margarita) cocktail at the bar... $16.50!!! Dinner was incredibly slow (we were two people at 10pm). It took us 1:45 to get out of the place. We ordered two pasta dishes and a side of meatballs... All of the dishes came out separately with about 10 mins in between each coming out. When my husband complained the manager offered us free dessert (gee thanks). The dessert was pretty good but it did not make up for our mediocre Sunday gravy rigatoni and penne aka vodka. Also meatballs- yeah not so great. Better off going to Carmine's in tropicana or Mia in Caesars.Special Features:
- Somewhat disappointedMazzVIPDined on 9/12/2014Maybe I was expecting too much...but I heard how the other Martorano's were so neat with the decor and the TV's with mob movies, etc and how great the food was...well, I was disappointed. The menu was rather small and the decorum was the same as when it was Luke Palladino's place except there were TV's..Plus it was so loud that we could not even hear each other when talking. The food was just mediocre at best. And why they would give a couple Asian type chicken wings as an appetizer is beyond me...why not something Italian? Plus this is supposedly an upscale place, we are all dressed up...the last thing we want to handle are sticky Asian type chicken wings. Normally I wouldn't comment but it was such a let down...just sayin'
- Great foodLovetoeatDined on 9/12/2014Best meatball I have ever tasted, however not worth $22.00. Maybe if there were two and really big, it might be worth it. The food was outstanding, i will definitely give him that, but way too pricey. It's a place to go and experience, but too expensive to keep returning to. As I listened to surrounding tables they had the same complaints to the waiters. However, I wish him the best of luck.Special Features:
- A Passion for PerfectionnycnycVIPDined on 9/11/2014Fresh, highest quality meats, seafood and pasta prepared the way it was meant to be-Mom's Italian-American Sunday dinner when the family all gathered to share the love of great food and family. Over almost three decades, Steve Martorano has perfected the art of perfectly balancing the simplest ingredients to create bold flavors and soul satisfying dishes that will draw you back time after time. My wife dreams about the Linguine in White Clam Sauce! His deliciously tender Veal and Chicken Parmigiana with Sunday Gravy and homemade Mozzarella can't be found anywhere else in Atlantic City. Martorano's has a passion for perfection that shows in every dish. We have been there 12 times since he opened in AC and going back again tonight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodvdasDined on 9/11/2014Food was very good, a bit pricey for the serving size. It was kind of funny watching 'The Godfather" on every TV screen in the restaurant and when the scene of the movie family having their 'family style' dinner our 'family style' dinner was being served at our table. I doubt if Don Corleone would be impressed with the portions of our family dinner. Portion size aside, the service and most importantly the food was excellent.The Meatball Salad is a must, simple and great tasting. Another small hiccup for us. Our area is noted for some of the best Italian bread on the East Coast yet we were served fresh but very nondescript bread with our dinner. We really enjoyed our overall experience at Martorano's.Special Features:
- Everything was perfectSkinnybonesDined on 9/10/2014Food was tasty and the service was quick and everyone was very knowledgeable about the menu. Make sure you either call or check the menu, as well as ask about the specials. The menu is not the same everywhere and could change every week because they do test new items in the market. The noise level was very low and we also received a taste of their pasta, which was great, that was sent to us by the chef. The desert with the wafles and ice cream was amazing and was the perfect ending to the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martoran's Excellent ChoiceWineMeDineMeDined on 9/7/2014Great Food, Great service, We dine out a lot, definitely going back here! The best Harrah's has to offer - Martorano's - taste's like Nonna's in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Tasty but....neighborVIPDined on 9/6/2014Service was terrible- all too young and inexperienced. Three tries to get the correct bottle of red wine ordered. Asked for an additional glass of white and was brought the bottle, told the server and he never corrected, served and left the bottle and charged us for a bottle! Added 1$ to the price of vegetable on the menu. Food came out so quick (much before the right bottle of wine came) that I couldn't inhale it quick enough. Not a nice food dining experience at all! Asked for a manager which also took 10 minutes (he offered us desserts on them). Food was very tasty! I just wish we could have enjoyed what we were eating more and with our wine. Room turned dim at 9:45 for the DJ to start up. Good music. Fun but better with light fare.Special Features:
- murphymomDined on 9/6/2014Group of 10 of us went for 50th bday dinner for my husband. We are all foodies & all agreed it was fantastic!! Best eggplant I ever had…we ordered many appetizers & each was better than the next!! Great wine selection & servers were extremely attentive & professional! Great time dancing to the dj after dinner too!! Don't miss a peach martini made by Katerina the bartender at the bar before dinner…to die for! Everything here is 1st rate …will def be back :) Thanks for a memorable evening!Special Features:
- Wonderful!JenniferDined on 9/6/2014Our dinner this weekend at Martorano's was the best meal that I have had out in quite some time. From the cocktails, the wine list and the food, everything was perfect. The meatballs tasted just like my Italian mother-in-laws and the calamari and the carbonara were he best I've ever tasted.Special Features:
- Awesome!direct007Dined on 9/6/2014The buzz about this place was really good so when we purchased concert tickets at Harrah's, we thought it would be a perfect time to give Martorano's a try. Food was excellent, the service was great and the decor and ambiance is very contemporary and clean. We highly recommend the calamari as an appetizer for two. If you like Italian food, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- High EnergyDisappointingVIPDined on 9/5/2014This restaurant had an interesting concept was well decorated. I loved the movies and the music. Great food, excellent service exciting climate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New Kid in TownMikeVIPDined on 9/4/2014What a great addition to the Atlantic City casinos. Love the restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, and this is just as good. The restaurant is beautiful and not as loud as the Fort Lauderdale restaurant, which is a plus. Only complaint was that all our dinners did not come out at the same time, making some of us wait while the others got their food. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Awesome ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/4/2014Our dining experience began and ended with wonderful interaction and attention from our servers. Jerry, Noodles, Collin and Jose plus others were knowledgeable, attentive and personable. My husband's birthday dinner was awesome. Thank you!Special Features:
- Martorano's, THE AC jackpot!!!!nycnycVIPDined on 9/4/2014If you want to be a big winner in Atlantic City go to Martorano's. It is the best Italian-American Home Cooking in Atlantic City by far, and late at night becomes a high energy club with a DJ, great music, video screens and a pulse pounding sound system. You can dance the night away til the early morning hours. Steve Martorano's team led by General Manager Nick makes everything work flawlessly so you can enjoy every minute. It is outstanding dining accompanied by high energy fun! It puts the 'special' in special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensivePatsyfredDined on 9/3/2014T food he was great but not worth the price. We will not be going back.Special Features:
- Awesome !!!RRoss23VIPDined on 8/31/2014Have been going to Martoranos since Steve first opened in Ft. Lauderdale, food is always incredible and consistent! We went to AC this past weekend with a party of 14 and everything was great and on point as usual, Steve truly is an incredible cook and a great host ! Once again congrats Steve and see you soon ... YoCuzSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.