Martorano's Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08041Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Martorano's Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsresort.com/
- Phone: 6094415576x
- Hours of Operation:
Please refer to our website:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining available for parties up to 20.
- Private Party Contact: Stela Babenco email@example.com 609-441-5576x
A word from Martorano's Atlantic City
Martorano's combines exceptional food, music and movie entertainment to create the most unique dining experience. Enjoy our state-of-the-art sound and lighting system that sets the scene with anything from Classic R&B to Disco to today's Hip-Hop and Classic Slow Jams. Our high definition televisons throughout the restaurant show scenes from many of my favorite movies. Keep in mind the movie content may be R-rated and contains scenes not suitable for children under the age of 18. If you want to have a business meeting or family dinner join us between 6pm and 10pm when you can listen to classics from Sinatra to John Coltrane. From 10pm till 2am, the music kicks up and the party begins. If you see this concept anywhere in the world, know it began at Cafe Martorano in 1983.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Martorano's Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Martorano's Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
242 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (135)special occasion (134)fit for foodies (110)good for groups (101)vibrant bar scene (82)notable wine list (75)late-night find (64)romantic (46)neighborhood gem (21)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Was the best!!Chappy44Dined on 9/18/2014Dinner was fantastic, their Eggplant Stack it incredible, and so was the service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The restaurant was lovely and the tables were not on top of one another. The food was excellent and our waiter was very friendly and helpful. We had a very lovely dinner and weren't rushed in any way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cosmodDined on 9/14/2014UNFORTUNATELY I wasn't happy with the food, . If you like spicy food u will enjoy it , the calamari was way to spicy, As was the linguini with clam sauce, I was disappointed
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014Food was recommended by a friend but we found it very disappointing. The meatball that was recommended was dry and hard. The sunday sauce was so sailty that I couldnt eat it. The best part of the meal was the eggplant tower, it was very good and the only thing that I would order again. The waitress was very friendly and tried to give helpfull suggestions. The resturant itself was very similar to the previous one, I guess I expected something more from the advertising. But none of that would have mattered if the food had been better.Special Features:
- Better every timeKristiLynn6Dined on 9/14/2014I have been there 3 times this summer and it gets better everytime! Food is phenomenal and the service is impeciable! Colin is the best and I always request him. The best restaurant in Atlantic City! So happy it has made it way to the east coast! You definitely won't be disappointed coming here! Yo Cuz!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT A.C.'s best meatball.JillDined on 9/13/2014Should have known this place was not a good choice when I got the bill for my "angel" (glorified margarita) cocktail at the bar... $16.50!!! Dinner was incredibly slow (we were two people at 10pm). It took us 1:45 to get out of the place. We ordered two pasta dishes and a side of meatballs... All of the dishes came out separately with about 10 mins in between each coming out. When my husband complained the manager offered us free dessert (gee thanks). The dessert was pretty good but it did not make up for our mediocre Sunday gravy rigatoni and penne aka vodka. Also meatballs- yeah not so great. Better off going to Carmine's in tropicana or Mia in Caesars.Special Features:
- Somewhat disappointedMazzVIPDined on 9/12/2014Maybe I was expecting too much...but I heard how the other Martorano's were so neat with the decor and the TV's with mob movies, etc and how great the food was...well, I was disappointed. The menu was rather small and the decorum was the same as when it was Luke Palladino's place except there were TV's..Plus it was so loud that we could not even hear each other when talking. The food was just mediocre at best. And why they would give a couple Asian type chicken wings as an appetizer is beyond me...why not something Italian? Plus this is supposedly an upscale place, we are all dressed up...the last thing we want to handle are sticky Asian type chicken wings. Normally I wouldn't comment but it was such a let down...just sayin'
- Great foodLovetoeatDined on 9/12/2014Best meatball I have ever tasted, however not worth $22.00. Maybe if there were two and really big, it might be worth it. The food was outstanding, i will definitely give him that, but way too pricey. It's a place to go and experience, but too expensive to keep returning to. As I listened to surrounding tables they had the same complaints to the waiters. However, I wish him the best of luck.Special Features:
- A Passion for PerfectionnycnycVIPDined on 9/11/2014Fresh, highest quality meats, seafood and pasta prepared the way it was meant to be-Mom's Italian-American Sunday dinner when the family all gathered to share the love of great food and family. Over almost three decades, Steve Martorano has perfected the art of perfectly balancing the simplest ingredients to create bold flavors and soul satisfying dishes that will draw you back time after time. My wife dreams about the Linguine in White Clam Sauce! His deliciously tender Veal and Chicken Parmigiana with Sunday Gravy and homemade Mozzarella can't be found anywhere else in Atlantic City. Martorano's has a passion for perfection that shows in every dish. We have been there 12 times since he opened in AC and going back again tonight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodvdasDined on 9/11/2014Food was very good, a bit pricey for the serving size. It was kind of funny watching 'The Godfather" on every TV screen in the restaurant and when the scene of the movie family having their 'family style' dinner our 'family style' dinner was being served at our table. I doubt if Don Corleone would be impressed with the portions of our family dinner. Portion size aside, the service and most importantly the food was excellent.The Meatball Salad is a must, simple and great tasting. Another small hiccup for us. Our area is noted for some of the best Italian bread on the East Coast yet we were served fresh but very nondescript bread with our dinner. We really enjoyed our overall experience at Martorano's.Special Features:
- Everything was perfectSkinnybonesDined on 9/10/2014Food was tasty and the service was quick and everyone was very knowledgeable about the menu. Make sure you either call or check the menu, as well as ask about the specials. The menu is not the same everywhere and could change every week because they do test new items in the market. The noise level was very low and we also received a taste of their pasta, which was great, that was sent to us by the chef. The desert with the wafles and ice cream was amazing and was the perfect ending to the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martoran's Excellent ChoiceWineMeDineMeDined on 9/7/2014Great Food, Great service, We dine out a lot, definitely going back here! The best Harrah's has to offer - Martorano's - taste's like Nonna's in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Tasty but....neighborVIPDined on 9/6/2014Service was terrible- all too young and inexperienced. Three tries to get the correct bottle of red wine ordered. Asked for an additional glass of white and was brought the bottle, told the server and he never corrected, served and left the bottle and charged us for a bottle! Added 1$ to the price of vegetable on the menu. Food came out so quick (much before the right bottle of wine came) that I couldn't inhale it quick enough. Not a nice food dining experience at all! Asked for a manager which also took 10 minutes (he offered us desserts on them). Food was very tasty! I just wish we could have enjoyed what we were eating more and with our wine. Room turned dim at 9:45 for the DJ to start up. Good music. Fun but better with light fare.Special Features:
- murphymomDined on 9/6/2014Group of 10 of us went for 50th bday dinner for my husband. We are all foodies & all agreed it was fantastic!! Best eggplant I ever had…we ordered many appetizers & each was better than the next!! Great wine selection & servers were extremely attentive & professional! Great time dancing to the dj after dinner too!! Don't miss a peach martini made by Katerina the bartender at the bar before dinner…to die for! Everything here is 1st rate …will def be back :) Thanks for a memorable evening!Special Features:
- Wonderful!JenniferDined on 9/6/2014Our dinner this weekend at Martorano's was the best meal that I have had out in quite some time. From the cocktails, the wine list and the food, everything was perfect. The meatballs tasted just like my Italian mother-in-laws and the calamari and the carbonara were he best I've ever tasted.Special Features:
- Awesome!direct007Dined on 9/6/2014The buzz about this place was really good so when we purchased concert tickets at Harrah's, we thought it would be a perfect time to give Martorano's a try. Food was excellent, the service was great and the decor and ambiance is very contemporary and clean. We highly recommend the calamari as an appetizer for two. If you like Italian food, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- High EnergyDisappointingVIPDined on 9/5/2014This restaurant had an interesting concept was well decorated. I loved the movies and the music. Great food, excellent service exciting climate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New Kid in TownMikeVIPDined on 9/4/2014What a great addition to the Atlantic City casinos. Love the restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, and this is just as good. The restaurant is beautiful and not as loud as the Fort Lauderdale restaurant, which is a plus. Only complaint was that all our dinners did not come out at the same time, making some of us wait while the others got their food. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Awesome ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/4/2014Our dining experience began and ended with wonderful interaction and attention from our servers. Jerry, Noodles, Collin and Jose plus others were knowledgeable, attentive and personable. My husband's birthday dinner was awesome. Thank you!Special Features:
- Martorano's, THE AC jackpot!!!!nycnycVIPDined on 9/4/2014If you want to be a big winner in Atlantic City go to Martorano's. It is the best Italian-American Home Cooking in Atlantic City by far, and late at night becomes a high energy club with a DJ, great music, video screens and a pulse pounding sound system. You can dance the night away til the early morning hours. Steve Martorano's team led by General Manager Nick makes everything work flawlessly so you can enjoy every minute. It is outstanding dining accompanied by high energy fun! It puts the 'special' in special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensivePatsyfredDined on 9/3/2014T food he was great but not worth the price. We will not be going back.Special Features:
- Awesome !!!RRoss23VIPDined on 8/31/2014Have been going to Martoranos since Steve first opened in Ft. Lauderdale, food is always incredible and consistent! We went to AC this past weekend with a party of 14 and everything was great and on point as usual, Steve truly is an incredible cook and a great host ! Once again congrats Steve and see you soon ... YoCuzSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martorano's shines!CapemaygormandDined on 8/31/2014Ambience excels as does the unique a la minute menu. Perfectly prepared and well-paced meal. Servers are well versed on wine pairings. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/31/2014The food was very expensive and didn't live up to the costs. An appetizer of two meatballs with ricotta was $22. They were pretty good but not stellar. Vodka and citron $20? We had 4 specials at the table of veal sinatra and they were $58 each. The portions were small and while the small lobster was cooked well, the veal was just fair. My friend had the seabass which lacked flavor in my opinion. Service was for the most part good but for the price of the food I wouldn't go back. I have eaten better meals at other high end establishments in AC for a lot less. We had a crowd of 7 and our bill was $850 - no sides, just entrees, two desserts, three bottles of wine ( nothing crazy) and maybe 8 cocktails at the table.
- Best in Atlantic CityAlanVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is the best restaurant in Atlantic City. Even though it's categorized as "Italian", hands down the best. This restaurant alone will keep people coming to Harrah's. Harrah's hit the mother lode. Any given night, you can see a celebrity or athlete having dinner and dancing. Great place to people watch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise LevelBergersDined on 8/30/2014Our reservation was for 8:00 pm and the noise level was pretty high. the resturant has speakers all over the room. By the time we left at 10:00 pm you could not hear each other at the table. The noise level or music was turned up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Hated it!!! Over the top, in your face service. I don't need or want a wet behind the ears waiter to cut my food for me. Ugh! The food was fair at best, and very over priced. Specials were VERY expensive, and no mention of price from the wait staff. Specials were as much as double the menu entrees. Will NOT be going back.Special Features:
- great to see steve againannmarieVIPDined on 8/30/2014I would definitely go to this restaurant again The atmosphere is energetic and the food was very good.Special Features:
- Great food and settingJohnDDined on 8/30/2014Food was great. A lot of food runners and assistants, setting and feel of the place was very cool. Definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowedinACDined on 8/30/2014From the lovely hostess staff to be outstanding waiter Michael and the other folks attending us the service was outstanding and the food to die for we were truly were wowed and we would love to come back we thank everyone there for the fine dining experience. This is a true gem in the Atlantic city and we would highly recommend anyone to come in dine with you!Special Features:
- A Night to Remember!YoCuzFanDined on 8/29/2014I ate at Cafe Martorano's in Ft Lauderdale about 5 years ago and I've thought about their meatball ever since! Great food, great drinks and great atmosphere! I think I can speak for the tri-state area when I say THANK YOU Steve and WELCOME HOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodWhittlewaybDined on 8/29/2014The food was unbelievable... Especially the meatball salad. I would highly recommend dinner at this place. I also thought it was fantastic that the owner was in the kitchen helping out! True chef for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and expensive2unhappydinersDined on 8/29/2014My friend and I found the restaurant to be very noisy. We could not have a conversation across the table. The food was good. However, there was a Halibut special which we ordered and later found out that the price was $58.00, which we thought was outrageous! All there was was a piece of fish and some broccoli rabe. We could have eaten better at the steakhouse for less money and we would have been able to hear our conversation. We will never go back there. P.S. There were no prices on the dessert menu either and $14.00 for a piece of cake is too much.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The food was very good but the prices were ridiculous...$48 for a piece of halibut and some greens,$38 for 3 shrimp and greens..Our bill was over $160 for 2 people with no wine or drinks.Special Features:
- You will dream about Martorano's!!!nycnycVIPDined on 8/28/2014The food is unrivaled! Takes you back to when quality, preparation, service were more than just words. But what grabs you and doesn't let go is the bold taste of every dish. Had the Home-style Philly Cheese Steak made with Prime Ribeye, Carmelized Onions and American Cheese. Better than in Philly! Linguine in White Clam Sauce with the freshest Clams, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Garlic, Italian Parsley and Chili Flakes. The first time we had it my wife dreamt about it the next night! Veal Cutlet Parmigiana with Sunday Gravy and Homemade Mozzarella was cut with a fork delicious. Spaghetti D.O.P. with certified San Marzano Tomatoes, Garlic, Basil, D.O.C. Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese-simple and superb. Go and have delicious dreams!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalStolismomVIPDined on 8/28/2014Steve Martorano has the recipe for success down pat! Superb food, outstanding service, stunning and exciting atmosphere. The food is outrageous... The meatball salad is addicting. You are truly missing out if you do not go to any of his places. Thanks for helping to make a great summer Martoranos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okayCharlie13Dined on 8/28/2014The food was okay. I like my pasta on the hard side but not everybody does. Not everyone enjoys not using salt and pepper. The room was freezing and too noisy. The service was good.Special Features:
- Taking over A.C.AlanVIPDined on 8/27/2014One of the best Italian restaurants on the east coast. The food is outrageous and the music brings you back to the "club" days, not like todays music where there are no lyrics. I would recommend this to everyone to try and once you been here one time, you'll keep coming back...Yo Cuz!Special Features:
- luv2eatDined on 8/24/2014A truly delightful and delicious birthday dinner! Cant wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing As AlwaysRobert74Dined on 8/24/2014Me, my wife & the baby were in for dinner our 2nd time back to AC already, & as always everything was Amazing I tried the Veal Sinatra which I gotta say was "UNBELIEVABLE" & the Shrimp Bibzy was a great addition to the menu.. Keep up the good work, see u soon #YOCUZSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.