Martorano's Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd
Atlantic City, NJ 08041Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Martorano's Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahsresort.com/
- Phone: 6094415576x
- Hours of Operation:
Please refer to our website:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining available for parties up to 20.
- Private Party Contact: Stela Babenco firstname.lastname@example.org 609-441-5576x
A word from Martorano's Atlantic City
Martorano's combines exceptional food, music and movie entertainment to create the most unique dining experience. Enjoy our state-of-the-art sound and lighting system that sets the scene with anything from Classic R&B to Disco to today's Hip-Hop and Classic Slow Jams. Our high definition televisons throughout the restaurant show scenes from many of my favorite movies. Keep in mind the movie content may be R-rated and contains scenes not suitable for children under the age of 18. If you want to have a business meeting or family dinner join us between 6pm and 10pm when you can listen to classics from Sinatra to John Coltrane. From 10pm till 2am, the music kicks up and the party begins. If you see this concept anywhere in the world, know it began at Cafe Martorano in 1983.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Martorano's Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Martorano's Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
190 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (110)special occasion (103)fit for foodies (88)good for groups (84)vibrant bar scene (68)notable wine list (62)late-night find (52)romantic (40)neighborhood gem (20)scenic view (10)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Awesome !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/31/2014Have been going to Martoranos since Steve first opened in Ft. Lauderdale, food is always incredible and consistent! We went to AC this past weekend with a party of 14 and everything was great and on point as usual, Steve truly is an incredible cook and a great host ! Once again congrats Steve and see you soon ... YoCuzSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/31/2014The food was very expensive and didn't live up to the costs. An appetizer of two meatballs with ricotta was $22. They were pretty good but not stellar. Vodka and citron $20? We had 4 specials at the table of veal sinatra and they were $58 each. The portions were small and while the small lobster was cooked well, the veal was just fair. My friend had the seabass which lacked flavor in my opinion. Service was for the most part good but for the price of the food I wouldn't go back. I have eaten better meals at other high end establishments in AC for a lot less. We had a crowd of 7 and our bill was $850 - no sides, just entrees, two desserts, three bottles of wine ( nothing crazy) and maybe 8 cocktails at the table.
- Best in Atlantic CityAlanVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is the best restaurant in Atlantic City. Even though it's categorized as "Italian", hands down the best. This restaurant alone will keep people coming to Harrah's. Harrah's hit the mother lode. Any given night, you can see a celebrity or athlete having dinner and dancing. Great place to people watch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise LevelBergersDined on 8/30/2014Our reservation was for 8:00 pm and the noise level was pretty high. the resturant has speakers all over the room. By the time we left at 10:00 pm you could not hear each other at the table. The noise level or music was turned up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Hated it!!! Over the top, in your face service. I don't need or want a wet behind the ears waiter to cut my food for me. Ugh! The food was fair at best, and very over priced. Specials were VERY expensive, and no mention of price from the wait staff. Specials were as much as double the menu entrees. Will NOT be going back.Special Features:
- Great food and settingJohnDDined on 8/30/2014Food was great. A lot of food runners and assistants, setting and feel of the place was very cool. Definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014From the lovely hostess staff to be outstanding waiter Michael and the other folks attending us the service was outstanding and the food to die for we were truly were wowed and we would love to come back we thank everyone there for the fine dining experience. This is a true gem in the Atlantic city and we would highly recommend anyone to come in dine with you!Special Features:
- A Night to Remember!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014I ate at Cafe Martorano's in Ft Lauderdale about 5 years ago and I've thought about their meatball ever since! Great food, great drinks and great atmosphere! I think I can speak for the tri-state area when I say THANK YOU Steve and WELCOME HOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014The food was unbelievable... Especially the meatball salad. I would highly recommend dinner at this place. I also thought it was fantastic that the owner was in the kitchen helping out! True chef for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The food was very good but the prices were ridiculous...$48 for a piece of halibut and some greens,$38 for 3 shrimp and greens..Our bill was over $160 for 2 people with no wine or drinks.Special Features:
- ExceptionalStolismomVIPDined on 8/28/2014Steve Martorano has the recipe for success down pat! Superb food, outstanding service, stunning and exciting atmosphere. The food is outrageous... The meatball salad is addicting. You are truly missing out if you do not go to any of his places. Thanks for helping to make a great summer Martoranos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okayCharlie13Dined on 8/28/2014The food was okay. I like my pasta on the hard side but not everybody does. Not everyone enjoys not using salt and pepper. The room was freezing and too noisy. The service was good.Special Features:
- Taking over A.C.AlanVIPDined on 8/27/2014One of the best Italian restaurants on the east coast. The food is outrageous and the music brings you back to the "club" days, not like todays music where there are no lyrics. I would recommend this to everyone to try and once you been here one time, you'll keep coming back...Yo Cuz!Special Features:
- Amazing As AlwaysRobert74Dined on 8/24/2014Me, my wife & the baby were in for dinner our 2nd time back to AC already, & as always everything was Amazing I tried the Veal Sinatra which I gotta say was "UNBELIEVABLE" & the Shrimp Bibzy was a great addition to the menu.. Keep up the good work, see u soon #YOCUZSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a kind Italian Gem - Yo Cuz!Southphillysteph1Dined on 8/22/2014I have been to Martirano's twice and will go back again. The food is delicious, especially the meatball salad. I am from South Philly so I feel at home there. The food reminds me of home and so does the atmosphere. Once the lights go down, the music comes on and the energy is amazing! It is so much fun and Steve and the staff make you feel right at home. There is no other place like this one. Simply the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and fun atmosphere.BrianWVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food is great and very energetic atmosphere. We have been to all of Steve's locations and always had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Italian-American Cooking!nycnycVIPDined on 8/22/2014Italian-American cooking the way it was meant to be: delicious bold flavors, fresh, high quality, simply prepared. 'Taste Not Technique'. Vibrant setting: movies, music, people singing happy birthday. laughter; high energy, fun, and full of life. It is energizing! It is much more than great dining, it becomes a truly special occasion."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent MealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Food was absolutely amazing and couldn't have asked for better Italian food. Wait staff was great and attentive (if you get Debbie and Roberto you will love them). Courses were served and timed great. We came to eat and that is what did, started with the meatball salad and eggplant stack - continued with the linguine with white wine clam sauce and each finished with the chocolate cake and red velvet, OMG!! Also, got a special small plate sent over from Steve himself, couldn't have asked for a better dinner and/or night!!! I will definitely be dining again at Martorano's, wish my second night hadn't been cancelled because I was dying to eat there again (but I completely understand because they scheduled their grand opening party).Special Features:
- Fabulous ItalianFoley475VIPDined on 8/21/2014Food is just fabulous! And if you're lucky, you get to meet Steve himself working behind the counter. I would highly recommend the meatball salad, eggplant stack, and the cheesesteak! Share it all and then share the dessert. You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Linda228Dined on 8/20/2014OMG the Food was to Die for. It was one of the Best Places We have Had Dinner in many years. I highly Recommened for all occasionsSpecial Features:
- x restaurantorfoodiegreen99Dined on 8/20/20141. shame that u have to say -- "don't break my balls" on the menue.-- real CLASS. 2. when i asked to change my pasta filled w/ potatoes ,ur so called Knocky, i was told i couldn't . so i ate nothing along w/ my veal dish of parmissian .-- (which incidently was very good) but certainly not worth $32.00. & UR CLAM APPITIZER was so hard , no one could eat them. 4 of us -- your better off serving cherri stone size casino.Special Features:
- First Time HereWorldwideEaterDined on 8/20/2014Being serenaded by Frank while we ate was wonderful. We loved the decor!! The food was very good. I wasn't thrilled with the gnocci--would have preferred linguini or spaghetti with my veal parmesan; BUT substitutions are not allowed! The gnocci was too chewy--reminded me of calimari without any flavor. Other than that I enjoyed my dinner and so did my companions.Special Features:
- WOW!!!ChristinaVIPDined on 8/17/2014What can I say.... From the baked clams, homemade mozzarella, Philly cheese steaks, lobster franchese and cherry water ice martini I was absolutely blown away! This is by far the best Italian food I have ever had! It reminded me of an amazing home cooked meal. This restaurant is nothing but beautiful and the experience was even better. Our waiter and waitress were unbelievable and extremely helpful. I highly recommend the lobster franchese! I will without a doubt be going back to Martorano's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bobtreDined on 8/17/2014Expensive!!! Veal Parm $38.00, Chicken Parm $32.00, Eggplant Stack (2 slices eggplant,1slice mozzarella and one slice tomato)$23.00, house cab $17.00. a glass! Steakhouse prices for pasta and parm dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lot of hypeChuckVIPDined on 8/17/2014This place is all about the hype. The decor and ambiance were above average but give me exceptional food. The food was too expensive for average Italian food that any Italian wife or grandmother could cook. $21 for a "meatball salad"?? It was one large, average tasting meatball with some lettuce. It was maybe worth $7. The place is "gimmicky". Steve Martorano wears a red hat and puts himself at the center of the restaraunt in an open kitchen..his wait staff have a prepared opening statement to all new comers about how famous and special Steve M has become, and how rich..waitress actually said he turned a 10 table restaraunt into a multi-million empire?! Who says that to your guests?! Go once and see for yourself. I felt I got fooled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good dining experience, but priceylikemywineDined on 8/17/2014The food was delicious and the service was great. One problem--- the wine and drink prices are excessive, so we did not order any drinks to keep the bill down. They should probably offer some specials for seniors.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING!!!!!luv2eatDined on 8/17/2014The food was amazing and we had a fantastic waiter. The location is new and very cool looking. My twin boys got to speak with "YO CUZ" for a few. They thought that was awesome. Def recommend if your ever in AC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yo cusHoopsDined on 8/17/2014I've been here twice. It's a nice touch when they give you complimentary apps. Very friendly. Good food. Very fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoixyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Good service. Limited menu. Nice decor but very noisy. Difficult to converse or listen to the music. Food just ok. Therefore overpriced
- AmazingLuv2dineDined on 8/16/2014The food! The music! The service! Amazing night all around! Staff was extremely attentive and the food was amazing. The entire restaurant was enjoying themselves! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014Great food and great service! Thank you Louis!!!!(our server) Loved the use of the iPAD for showing specials and desserts! Meatballs are amazing! Husband had the veal chop which was exceptional, although pricey ($72) but who eats like this everyday! Get the waffles and ice cream for dessert;worth every calorie!
- Fun fun funTracyVIPDined on 8/16/2014What a pretty place and fun atmosphere !!! The food was expensive but good! It's a great vibe and I look forward to going back with a group!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Effn AmazinItalygurlDined on 8/16/2014We've eating all over the world literally including Rome Italy thanks to my husbands DJ life n touring n my work :) Www.tomcolontonio.com & www.rackoramaproductions.com but this place is now hands down my favorite ! The food was so unique n totally real deal Italian -the decor n vibe was hot -the drinks were out of this world n the staff from start to finish treated us like royalty ! Already made reservations for in a few weeks n r bringing a huge crew! #yocuzSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Fun and Full of Life!nycnycVIPDined on 8/16/2014We have been there 7 times so far since they opened. Can't talk about favorite dishes since we have loved every dish we ordered. Here they are: Linguine in White Clam Sauce, Lobster Fra'Diablo & Spaghetti, Veal Cutlet Parmigiana, Rigatoni with Sunday Gravy, Spaghetti D.O.P., Spaghetti Pescatore, Lobster Francais, Eggplant Stacked, Homemade Mozzarella, Meatball Hero, and Flounder with lemon Butter Sauce. Italian-American cooking the way it was meant to be: delicious bold flavors, fresh, high quality, simply prepared. 'Taste Not Technique'. Vibrant setting: movies, music, people singing happy birthday. laughter; high energy, fun, and full of life. It is energizing! It is much more than great dining, it becomes a truly special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IT'S GRAVY NOT SAUCE!!vpollackDined on 8/15/2014My 40th birthday celebration was phenomenal!! The best food I have EATEN in a LONG TIME!!!! The chilean sea bass was so good I didn't want to SHARE, meatball salad is sooooo delicious, CALAMARI is BANGIN!!, Spaghetti Pescatore UNREAL, The chicken cutlet with arugula simple and simply Amazing!! The MUSIC is great and everyone can sing along because you know the songs. The movies they play clips of are all CLASSICS, and you and your guest will revel in the memories of watching them and recite the lines verbatim!! It was the BEST night of my life. We had a party of 15 and the service was OUTSTANDINGLY FLAWLESS!! Waitstaff was extremely attentive and made my night special. The general manager Nic is soo hospitable and kind.Special Features:
- Martoranos MemorieseatzwellDined on 8/15/2014Had a great dinner at Martoranos at Harrah's in AC! Good place for a special occassion. Food is very good, homemade Italian fare, but it's also very pricey. I'd recommend it for a birthday dinner or special get together!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent !DfreedVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food is just outstanding and the service equal. Party of 6 and we had very attentive service . I had the veal chop special and it rivaled any I have ever had. The dining room noise level is energetic, but we all could hear the conversation at the table. Try the meatball/ salad appetizer- it is unreal !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard & Cold FactsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The Hard fact is referring to the "al dente" pasta...there is firm to the the bite and then there is Martorinos hard under cooked pasta! We chose not to " bust your balls" quoting the restaraunt Owner philosophy of his way no substitutions so we did not complain and ruin our timeline of eating together. Also I was surprised to not find a Italian approach to the Calamari appetizer with a great house gravy because on the other hand I ate an Asian inspired sweet and tangy but too salty dish of rings only. The cold fact is literally referring to the dining room temperature being extremely freezing. I admit my Wife can be overly sensitive to A/C but I am usually comfortable, the staff agreed, apologized, and gave great service. Price $$$
- Manny an the staff are exceptionalCousin99Dined on 8/13/2014From appetizer (meatball salad) to entree (grill sea bass with broccoli rabe) to desert the meal was off the charts! Great open kitchen feel. Nice Bistro look with long apron and white shirts with black ties. The "Yo Cuz" support staff rocked and you feel like you are he center of attention. Hats off Steve the experience met the hype! 11th and Christian was on my mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- South Philly upscaleHamallamaDined on 8/13/2014Appetizers were fabulous. Meatball salad and eggplant stack are must haves. The Chilean Seabass with broccoli rabe was melt on your mouth delicious. And the special pasta of the day, bucatini was plate licking good!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.