543 Terry St
Longmont, CO 80501Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.martinisbistro.com/
- Phone: 3036512772x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30AM - 1:30PM
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:30PM - 9:00PM
Closed: Sunday, Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: James "Crocket" Crowder
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Bistro is the perfect place for special occasions, such as business meetings, rehearsal dinners and weddings.
- Private Party Contact: Shelly Steele-Morehead 3036512772x
- Special Events: Left Hand Beer Special Dinner Event! 4 Course Prix Fixe Menu Only Starting at 6:30PM. Please visit our site for course descriptions.
A word from Martini's Bistro
Martini's Bistro 2012 Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year offers comfortable casual upscale american dining with a contemporary atmosphere in which to relax, refresh & rejuvenate after a hectic day. They have the Best of Martini from Denver Metromix, Award of Distinction with TopRestaurants.com., Best Outdoor Patio from the Yellow Scene, Boulder Daily Camera & Longmont Times Call. Their 1890 Victorian mansion is in downtown Longmont, Colorado, they look forward to serving you & do recommend reservations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Martini's Bistro - Best Restaurants in Longmont ›
Martini's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (48)neighborhood gem (38)special occasion (32)romantic (30)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (13)great for lunch (13)hot spot (8)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- lunchingladiesDined on 8/27/2014My first visit to Martini's. Great for lunch and conversation on the patio. Service was fantastic and the food was yummy, too.Special Features:
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2014I always enjoy Martini's Bistro. The food, patio and martinis are always great. Friendly staff and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Placebigmartinifans1922Dined on 8/16/2014We keep coming back again and again. We have been here as a couple, in a small group, with a couple of friends and it has been a great experience each time. We have had brunch, dinner and a celebration here. Service is excellent, food is always great no matter what we order.Special Features:
- Great food, Great serviceCelebrationDined on 8/15/2014We love Martini's for special occasions. The food is always top notch, and the service was unbelievable. I made my reservations on the internet and that worked well. My only complaint is that I didn't know what Open Table meant. I'm still unclear.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!DougandLisaDined on 8/7/2014My husband and I don't come here often enough! The ambiance is romantic, indoor or outdoor. The menu has just enough choices to cover all types of appetites. Portions are appropriate and prices are very reasonable for the high quality food. All presentations were visually pleasing as well as delicious! And the wait staff are incredibly charming and knowledgeable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedluv2eatDined on 8/7/2014We have dined here several times and have always enjoyed our meals. This evening, the appetizer and salad were excellent, but the entrees were not up to par. Desserts were not much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Longmont LuxuryDuckyDined on 8/7/2014We thought our GPS led us astray when it took us to this residential area. We were greeted at the door and seated indoors for smoker avoidance. The wait staff was attentive and wore smiles. The Martini was excellent. I would have rated this establishment higher if there was better food presentation and coordinated service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, As AlwaysMrBrownDined on 8/6/2014Martini's Bistro has been a favorite restaurant of my wife and I for nice dinners out and special events for years. I recently took a half-dozen co-workers over for lunch and am happy to say the food was great, the service was excellent, and lovely little Victorian home is as beautiful as ever. Adding the awning to the patio was an inspired touch and made for a wonderful outdoor lunch on a toasty day. The food, always a major highlight, was fantastic as always. Nobody in Longmont focuses on truly experiencing your dish from first glimpse to last bite like Martini's Bistro. You can tell the dishes are born of a passion for fun, delicious, and artfully-prepared meals and I'm glad to say Frankie's legacy continues strong.Special Features:
- canelaDined on 8/5/2014The food is exceptional, and they have every martini you can think of! Great service, nice atmosphere, perfect for special occasions. Come for happy hour and sit on the patio, great deals and view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it again!RiaOceanDined on 7/29/2014I have spent most of my dinners on the beautiful patio, but the rain stopped us this time. The inside is just as fun. The food is delicious and you have to try their "martini of the day". Always Delish!Special Features:
- Will be going backRobina55Dined on 7/26/2014Absolutely wonderful food and extremely nice staff. I had the Acadian and my husband had the Mahi Wok - both were delicious. Very nice romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Many happy returnsWoots4DinnerDined on 7/26/2014This is our second visit in four weeks. We were able to request what is to be our favorite table, and were pleased it was available. Our server, Ian, was prompt and professional. Dinner was delicious. Our Happy Hour martinis were great! We will be happy to return again soon!Special Features:
- An Average First ImpressionDiningDivaDined on 7/24/2014I took three people to Martini's for a special occasion; I was the only one who had been there previously. We were seated immediately, on the patio, which was my request at the time of reservation. Service was very slow from the start. Our waitperson was friendly and let us know that the kitchen had been "slammed" with multiple orders at once. This has been a theme the last three times I've eaten there. The food and drinks, when they arrived, were well prepared and presented and quite good, and that's why I keep going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was gooddisappointedVIPDined on 7/23/2014Desserts were disappointing. I like chocolate mousse but it was not whipped. The topping had no taste. Creme Brule the topping was great but the rest had no taste. The Mama Mia and Twist were excellent. The salad was delicious. The wait people were friendly but, kept trying to take away our plates while we were still eating. Maybe she was new? No bread and butter plates. They wanted to bring out our desserts before we had finished eating our dinner.
- Longmont gemSummerInCOVIPDined on 6/28/2014The food, service and outdoor seating was very good. We will be back.Special Features:
- DisappointedchampagnepowderDined on 6/28/2014Service and ambiance were great. I love the outdoor seating and the drinks were very tasty. The food was not up to par at all. Our appetizer (calamari) was way over fried and had little to no flavor. The sauce made it edible but I felt like I just order this from a sports bar. Our main dishes were also disappointing. Mine (giada) was too greasy. The seafood was well done but was drowing in sauce. My girlfriends (arcadian) came with a huge block of polenta. The scallops were good but the polenta was a bit ridiculous. It was like a block of tofu. Luckily our shared dessert was excellent and we finally smiled because of the food. Overall, not too impressed. They really need to work on the level of their food (especially flavor).Special Features:
- LoudEnjoyableVIPDined on 6/28/2014We enjoyed are meal, food was very good as was the service. The drawback was the noise level. As soon as we sat down we realized our expectation of a nice quiet dinner was not going to be. The tables are very close together and they have what appears to be a tin roof. We had a hard time conversing although we could hear our adjoining tables just fine.Special Features:
- We'll be back.WilhelmDined on 6/28/2014We had a reservation and were seated on time by the out-door water feature. Friendly staff. All outdoor tables were occupied and still the drinks, appetizers and meals all came out fairly quickly. The waitress was very attentive without hovering. The Alascan Caper and the Matador were exquisite. I didn't realize we had this in Longmont.Special Features:
- Best martinsEarlybirdDined on 6/28/2014The assortment of martins is spectacular and service is charming and excellent. New dishes a delight to see and eat. Especially like the polenta. A few too many linguine dishes are offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem...MoosejagerDined on 6/28/2014Great food, great service & great ambience. Will be back for sure. Thanks google!Special Features:
- Martini's Bistro was wonderful!Tigger721Dined on 6/17/2014We had a wonderful evening with our family. We ate outside on the patio, we couldn't have asked for better weather! Our meals were delicious, nicely plated, and tasted wonderful. There were five different dishes at the table and there wasn't any one of them that weren't cooked to perfection. Everything was delicious and our martinis were great! A MUST try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, service, and atmospherekonaloverDined on 6/12/2014During this visit, I was having dinner with my elderly Mom. The reason that I mention this, is because not all resaurants are comfortable for older people due to noise levels, service, and food selection. Martini's was great! The food was great, they accomodated my mothers requests for sauces on the side, and removing shrimp from a dish, due to a food allergy. The noise level was calm, so we could hold a conversation without having to yell or be interrupted. We have visited this resaurant in the past, with a large group and enjoyed our visit then, as well. Love this restaurant!Special Features:
- Fantastic Martini'sTiniLoverDined on 6/10/2014Great patio dining as well as fresh & tasty food. Expanded Martini menu means something for everyone. Service was excellent! I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time here !joy2eatDined on 6/6/2014The food is incredible , the staff is so pleasant they make you feel at home . When we arrived we were greeted and taken directly to our table on the patio . We were pleasantly surprised that both times we have been there not only the food and Martinis , Wine were incredible , the other patrons as well were extremely friendly , both times we had our table neighbors engage us in pleasant conversation . It's the ambiance that just seems to make people friendly . What a rare Gem !Special Features:
- nice placepxosDined on 6/5/2014Service was very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and responsive. Our water was awesome ..refilled frequently, and our meal was nicely orchestrated from beginning to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and martinis!TimstasteDined on 5/24/2014Dined at MartinisBistro on 5/24/14 and each party enjoyed a different and delicious meal which was artfully prepared. The menu includes unique flavor pairings which were a pleasant surprise. Our server, Shannon was perfectly entertaining and attentive, and was very knowledgeable of the menu. This is a great intimate dining venue in a charming Longmont neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 245 reviews are from the Martini's Bistro reviews archive.
- Late DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/14/2014Great food, generous portions and honest pricing. Don't be fooled by martini prices; they serve enough to fill up the martini glass twice!Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchSwoodyDined on 5/11/2014We are always trying to find new places to go for special occasions and I came across Martini's Bistro totally by accident. Mom said it was one of her best Mother's Day dinners ever, plus the house-turned-restaurant is gorgeous! The prime rib was perfect, pastries and desserts delicious - everything we ate was cooked and seasoned deliciously. Servers, waiters, chefs were all friendly and attentive. Only drawback are the restrooms being so far back from our table, and the ladies room was a bit challenging for a person with a walker. Overall, we loved it & will be back and have already recommended it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014thank-you so much. you guys were and are great with the kids. what a great mother's days we will be back again!!Special Features:
- Great experienceadventuredinerDined on 5/9/2014We had requested a patio table. Cold weather moved in about an hour before our reservation. The restaurant was nice enough to call us and let us know that we may have to wait 15 minutes as they had to juggle everyone moving indoors. We arrived early and they had a great table for us. Our waiter was congenial and fun. The salmon was awesome and the coconut chocolate dessert like a big Almond Joy. The atmosphere was just what we were looking for. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014Appetizers need help. Was not impressed. Martini's were outstanding, will just drink next timeSpecial Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/7/2014Beef stroganoff delicious. Great place for women for lunch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- would try once moreOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/6/2014This was my first time at Martini's and thought the ambiance was charming. The appetizer I had was very nice. I had the escargot which was prepared wel and just the right amount of garlic. My date had the bacon wrapped scallops. The bacon was way too crispy and the scallops were overcooked. The main entrees were very good but not fantastic. The wine selection was notable but the pinot noir I had was served too warm. However I would try this restaurant again as overall it was a nice experience.Special Features:
- Nerver had a bad experience.usuallyGardengodDined on 5/2/2014Have take a date there a few times that didn't work out. LOL Nice place to sit and get to know someone.Special Features:
- BoxerbuffDined on 4/26/2014Went with a group. It was prom night, so we went early and had a lovely table near the back of the restaurant. I had soup and salad. The French Onion was some of the best I've had and of course the Wedge salad was a keeper. Everyone else had different things, but everyone said the food was great. Great waiter. Patient. Answered lots of questions and gave us separate checks. Very nice touch.Special Features:
- AwesomeKeokepaDined on 4/23/2014The atmosphere is very nice, very good service, staff are very attentive. And off course the food is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/23/2014Noticeable change in staff from previous visits. Many new faces on the wait staff and at the front.Special Features:
- Enjoyabke Easter BrunchRozzyDined on 4/20/2014Our first visit to Martini's and we had a wonderful experience. We stayed long after our meal was over and never felt pressured to leave. We enjoyed the selection of food and the very friendly and helpful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fabulous dining experience!Tmd80501Dined on 4/19/2014Our go-to place for dinner has been Martini Bistro for years and we had another great meal last Sat. The service was excellent thanks to Shannon who was our wait person. He is such a kind and considerate person and his service was impeccable. Coi, as always, is such a pleasure. He is genuinely glad to see all of the patrons and make each and every one of us feel right at home. Od course the food was the best as ever as was the Martini's. Martini Bistro truly is a gem and we are proud to support our local business owners!Special Features:
- Simply deliciousMacdownDined on 4/18/2014Great food different from most of the areas choices. Awesome Martini's, attentive staff, and great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.