Marquee Beer Market & Stage
4630 Macleod Trail South
Calgary, AB T2G 5E8Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: CAN$30 and under
Marquee Beer Market & Stage
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marqueecalgary.com/
- Phone: 4032872500x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 11:30pm to 3pm
Tuesday to Friday 11:30pm to close
Saturday 6pm to close
Beer Market closed Sundays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Marc Penton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Marquee Beer Market & Stage delivers an unique blend of beer and concert hall space that will re-energize Calgary’s live music scene. Pulling away from the pack, Marquee transforms from local pub to entertainment hub to feature an intimate stage.
The stage is set to host a plethora of music genres, making Marquee a favorite for music lovers
A word from Marquee Beer Market & Stage
Marquee is a dual concept venue with The Beer Market & Kitchen embodying the comforts of a hip craft beer house and The Stage & Club offering a state of the art in-house live music program. With over 13,000 square feet, cool rock era décor and ample free venue parking; Marquee is Calgary’s only all inclusive entertainment eatery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Marquee Beer Market & Stage reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance2.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Food serviceCat28Dined on 9/19/2014I had booked a table for my birthday party, our server was overwhelmed with her tables so our food and drinks took forever, also they never told us there would be a grat added to our bills so our sever made a killing off us...... With not doing all that much! Food was really yummy but a bit over priced for the portions being served! Over all I would party here but I will not book a dinner party there again.Special Features:
- Not really inpressedGreatDined on 9/19/2014Our waitress took forever to come and greet us and than again to bring us drinks and also get our food order. It wasn't very busy at all in the restaurant either. Our food was mediocore, wouldn't go there again to eat. It was also extremely loud, which I know it turns into a bar later on but it was very loud during the dining hours.Special Features:
- Great serviceJamie20Dined on 9/6/2014The service was great and we really enjoyed the atmosphere. Once 11pm hit they open the door between the beer hall side and the club. The music was very good. Some hip hop and dance tunes were playing all night. By 12 am it's packed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This time it was ok.DocFoodyDined on 8/22/2014Group of 10. 6 other people in the restaurant. 15 minutes to start taking orders, food started arriving 48 minutes after arrival. Some food was warm. The drink orders were not correct nor corrected. (And of course the mandatory 15%gratuity) This was out of character for this restaurant. Usually very good food, hot food that you have to let cool down, this is usually combined with great, bubbly, professional and friendly service. Not this time. Hope its just a one off..... This is a comfortable restaurant especially for lunch with the right ambiance for meeting with friends, clients or any other reason. I will be back to try again.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Marquee Beer Market & Stage reviews archive.
- Wasn't openSteakloverDined on 3/15/2014I had made a reservation for Saturday at noon using open table when we showed up it was closed and the hours of operation said it opened at four! This mistake should be corrected as we obviously didn't done here
- Nice surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014When we realized it was in the old Back Alley we were a little apprehensive. Turn out we were glad we went. Food was fabulous, great beer selection. Wish there was a better wine selection.Special Features:
- Come for dinner stay to danceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2014Booked last minute for a special occasion dinner. Planned to go out dancing after but didn't have to leave our booth as it turned into a dance club after. Had a fun evening trying different beers and appies. Then felt 18 again as the club lit up with great tunes, seemed like every song was one the crowd could sing too. Defiantly recommended as a fun spot to spend an evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.