7124 Hwy 9
Inman, SC 29349Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marmaladelakebowen.com/
- Phone: (864) 699-9555
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, French, International
- Executive Chef: Michael Cooper
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer on and offsite catering, please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Banquet room can accommodate parties of up to 300.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Cooper 8646999555x
- Entertainment: Murder mystery dinners and Flamenco Guitar, check website for schedule.
A word from Marmalade
Often described as a haven for foodies chef Michael blends foods from around the world. So you may find a classical French dish served along side a Argentine meal and entertainment can be anything from a concert flamenco guitar player to a Murder Mystery Dinner. Seven Course Chef tasting menus continue to be the most popular in town and his BYOB policy with no corkage fee is one of the things that make marmalade a favorite.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Marmalade reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- OopsHungryDined on 10/30/2014We had reservations for this restaurant on October 30, but arrived to find the signs down and the doors locked. We found out that the restaurant had closed two weeks before we made our reservations.
- Well, that was fun!NewSouthernDined on 9/14/2014Took advantage of a Groupon to see what the Mystery Dinner Theater was like at Marmalade. The gist of it is: great fun, good food, not much theater. If you expecting a lot of actors and drama, you will be disappointed. What you get is a scripted game with perfect strangers that is a lot of fun. Sitting at a table with four to five other people, you "play" a character in the mystery. Who dun it? You don't know until the criminal is caught or escapes. Will you win? It all depend how your team is able to use the provided clues. The food was good. Nothing spectacular, but about what you would expect. So, if you are looking for something different, check it out, especially if you have a Groupon.Special Features: