Markham's Bar & Grill
7141 Wisconsin Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20814Neighborhood:
Bethesda / Chevy Chase
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Markham's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.markhamsbar.com/
- Phone: 240-800-4700x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:45am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:45am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Steve Markham
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Drop in for Live Music, DJs, and Dancing.
- Cross Street: Willow Lane
- Public Transit: Metro Bus can drop you off right in front of us, or take the Metro Rail to Bethesda Metro Center - only 2 blocks away!
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: FREE PARKING DAILY AFTER 5:00 P.M. Located next door at the Farm Women's Co-Operative Market
A word from Markham's Bar & Grill
Our goal is to be Bethesda's neighborhood bar. You'll find a comfortable, spotless atmosphere in which to enjoy our delicious, homemade food made with the freshest ingredients and drinks at fair prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Markham's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Find!megreeneDined on 7/29/2014In town for business and looking for someplace with an outdoor seating area to take advantage of some nice weather. We found a very pleasant and welcoming atmosphere with a small fountain adding a nice, relaxing white noise to the outdoor dining area. Very interesting beer and wine lists, along with some unique menu options including salads, ribs, etc. Also some very tempting house-made desserts. We enjoyed it so much that we came back for a second night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly neighborhood spotDanMVIPDined on 7/1/2014Unique menu items. High quality food in a relaxed atmosphere. Great happy hour deals, and cool outdoor seating in the patio out back. Kitchen stays open late which is a nice bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HorribleFoodlvrVIPDined on 5/30/2014We waited an hour and ten imputed got mediocre food. Most restaurants would try to make it up In some way but we were told some excuse which wasn't true re: the owner. We were all from out of town and with the many wonderful restaurants in the Bethesda area, we were ALL very disappointed.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Markham's Bar & Grill reviews archive.