Market Street Grille
205 Harrison Ave
Harrison, OH 45030Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Market Street Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marketstreetgrille.com/
- Phone: (513) 202-0200
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:30pm
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday & Monday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm, Tues - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Thank you for choosing Market Street Grille for your special event. All of our food is prepared from real ingredients and includes all of the American traditions and a variety of ethnic touches.Our staff will talk with you to custom design a successful gathering. Market Street Grille can provide servers, china, linen, silverware, glassware, or heavy duty Chinet plates, napkins, and plastic ware. For pick-up or delivery the food is packaged bulk style and sent in throwaway foil containers for your convenience. Our focus is your satisfaction for any event.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining is for a minimum of 35 guests and a maximum of 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Brenda 5132020200
- Entertainment: Wine Down Wednesdays. We offer 1/2 off Wine every Wednesday and on selected Wednesdays we offer live music.
A word from Market Street Grille
The MARKET STREET GRILLE in Harrison, although a little more upscale than others, is still a neighborhood favorite. Only 25 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, not too many folks know about this place, but they should. Tucked in the heart of downtown Harrison, the Market Street Grille offers a great spot to end a day of antiquing at local shops. We Have an impressive selection of Bourbon’s including Knob Creek, Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace just to name a few, and a good selection of draft beers including Guinness. The menu is much more extensive than most neighborhood spots. Yes, it offers burgers, sandwiches and appetizers, but much more, too. It is really quite simple; using real ingredients makes sense to us. We start our cooking with the best quality ingredients in order to make food that is a joy to eat. We’re taking simple ingredients and producing great dishes. In our kitchen we go the extra mile and make each from dish your order from scratch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Market Street Grille - Best Restaurants in Harrison ›
Market Street Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)special occasion (14)good for groups (12)romantic (11)great for brunch (10)great for lunch (6)fit for foodies (6)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2014We had a group of 15 and this was the perfect spot for it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memaw4Dined on 11/15/2014Very good food The waitress was very good also, however there were several large parties which may service slow as far as getting food to us, etc However, it was well worth the waitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Enjoyable EveningConcordCookieDined on 11/1/2014We invited a group of 7 of our close friends to join us a market Street Grille. None had dined there before. the evening was wonderful, the food was great, and everyone had a very good time all saying they would come back again. Thanks to all the staff, you were a hit!Special Features:
- Worth the stopDavePVIPDined on 10/20/2014Stopped in here in the way from Cincinnati to Indianapolis and had a wonderful meal. Great little historic town and the restaurant d four reminded me of the early days of western expansion!Special Features:
- the Monday girls3mondayVIPDined on 10/20/2014as always our lunch food was delicious, we wish more locals came and enjoy the lunches, the beer battered fish is great, and goat cheese salad.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm food, outrageous priced drinkschucknburlingtonDined on 10/11/2014Prime rib was tasty but vegetables & potatoes were only slightly warm. My wife ordered roasted pork loin & her whole meal was barely warm. Our friends had the same experience. My wife ordered a lime daiquiri but was told they did not have ingredients to make.....the waitress recommended a margarita. I too ordered a drink, scotch & soda. My wife who is not a drinker, did not like her drink. This was no surprise! I enjoyed mine & this too was no surprise. What was a surprise was the cost of the drinks. The margarita cost $13.00/one drink! The scotch & soda cost $11.30/one drink! A total of three drinks cost $35.60!! I don't care where you go in the Cincinnati area........these prices are outrageous! I will not be going back anytime soon!Special Features:
- 32nd Anniversary dinnercatcarr47Dined on 10/1/2014We visit here a lot for wine Wed. and also brunch on Sundays. Never a disappointing meal.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceasupernightDined on 9/27/2014We absolutely loved the food, ambience and service. Will be back again.Special Features:
- BasedudeDined on 8/31/2014Always enjoy their brunch. Have brought friends and family over the years and have been extremely satisfied. Thanks for everythingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lumenocitygoersDined on 8/30/2014There were four of us and I made a reservation and was taken as soon as we arrived. We were not hurried through our meal even though people were waiting. We ordered 4 different dinners, and each was delicious. Can't wait to go back. Also, very friendly nice waitress.Special Features:
- PickyEaterDined on 8/23/2014The ambiance and quaintness of its historic charm add to the dining experience. We enjoyed a lovely dinner and would recommend Market Street Grille to our friends and family. Look forward to going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice and relaxingdisappointedDined on 8/3/2014It is very easy to drive by and not realize how nice it is on the inside. Besides a very nice interior the food is especially good. Home made soups and a good menu. Have eaten there many times without a bad experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 50 reviews are from the Market Street Grille reviews archive.
- Hidden Gemtk41Dined on 7/10/2014First time dining in Harrison. Went there to meet friends and found one if the best restaurants in the city. Salmon was excellent. My father said his liver and onions were the best he had in over a decade. Our friends were not surprised as they live in Harrison and have eaten there many times. This restaurant is worth the drive if you are looking for great food and fine dining with a hometown feeling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationIndyfoodieDined on 7/6/2014My family was at Market Street for Sunday brunch to celebrate my Mom's 80th birthday. It was a wonderful choice. The buffet had such a great variety of foods, all of which were delicious. Our waiter was cordial and attentive. Will definitely recommend it to others and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulJillianHDined on 6/28/2014everything our party ordered was delicious, the service was great, and the atmosphere was cozy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed it. We'll go back.PaulVIPDined on 6/27/2014The food was good and the service was very good. Very good bang for the buck.Special Features:
- Excellent place for family reunionBBGetalDined on 6/21/2014We chose the restaurant as a meeting place for family in IN and OH. It is located on the border. The food is good for the kids, adults, vegetarians. Our waitress was great. We ranged in age from 3, 11, 15, 38, and 68. Everyone was happy. It was so pleasant and good that half of us went back for brunch on Sunday before heading home.Special Features:
- Great atmosphereMilkeDined on 6/21/2014The food and service were good, with an especially friendly and knowledgeable bartender. The ambience was very nice, with the old brick walls and a couple of tables that have upholstered loveseats for seating. It's a really cute one-of-a kind place. We prefer it over the national chain restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrdisappointedDined on 6/21/2014Made reservations with open table and got a confirmation but Market Street didn't get them. Other than that everything was very good. To much food to eat but very tasty. Service outstanding. Soups made from scratch. Just like home cooking.Special Features:
- food for thoughtc1j1Dined on 6/20/2014I do not have to think too much. The food was very good as was the service. A very nice cozy restaurant. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- KedaDined on 6/15/2014Very pleasant surroundings and the food was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchGoBlueDined on 6/15/2014I scheduled seating for 6 thru Open Table and was very pleased with the easiness to do so. Received a complimentary reminder from Open Table and Market Street. We were seated prior to our reservation which is always nice. Despite a packed house there was always sufficient amounts of all the excellent tasting foods available. The brunch covers every food group, i.e.,prime rib, Eggs Benedict, numerous assorted salads, pies and sweets. All very yummy! The staff was very friendly and attentative to diners needs. If at all possible I highly suggest a visit for their Sunday brunch. This was my 3rd Sunday brunch visit and have nothing but kudos for the staff, food and ambiance. I'll definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable Experienceromanticfoool4u2cDined on 6/14/2014My fiancé Jim, who is from Arkansas, came in for the weekend during the Taste of Cincinnati. We saw your both and I knew Jim would want to try jambalaya. He tried a bowl of it and was so impressed that he went back for more. We decided to make reservations for dinner when he came back to see me. We are so glad we did! It was such a pleasurable experience that we would highly recommend this restaurant! There was great food and great service. If you get the chance to go out for dinner and have a wonderful home cooked meal, do make the time for this unique restaurant!Special Features:
- Professional and PamperedPamperedProfessionalDined on 5/31/2014My husband and I visited this charming gem after sampling the Jambalaya at the Taste of Cincinnati. We tried two different items which were both outstanding with portions that provided lunch for us each of us the next day. The Liver and Onions is not only popular for the restaurant but well liked by my husband. I had the Pasta Alfredo with shrimp, which was perfectly prepared. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Nice changeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014Nice change from the typical grill type food. Very good! Enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairDavidDined on 5/16/2014This was our first experience at Market Grille, and I think Fair is a reasonable assessment. The food was ok, but that's about it. Only 2 of the 4 of us ate all of our meal, and I only did so because I'm too polite not to. I did not get the meal I ordered, but did not mention it to the server, so that's my bad (that polite thing again). Martini's are only $5, but it was some pretty cheap gin, and it was not cold. Maybe it was just an off night, but with all the options in greater Cincinnati, we're not going to take a second chance and go back.
- FirstTimerMickDined on 5/10/2014First time at Market Street Grill and I was very pleased. Took my parents there for Mothers Day. The food was great and the prices reasonable. We sat in the bar area and it is a smaller but comfortable room. I would definetly go back.Special Features:
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014We had a group of 7. Most places we go are very noisy and it is hard to carry on a conversation with everyone. Here everyone could participate in the same conversation instead of just speaking with the person next to you, because they are the only one you can hear. Food and service was great. We’ll be back.Special Features:
- Monday girls lunch favorite3mondayVIPDined on 4/21/2014The fish and chips is one of my favorite, if not fries you may change to a small salad, it is fresh and crunchy, my choice.Special Features:
- Double Date Night at the GrilleJenPDined on 4/18/2014Met up with another couple for dinner. (7:30 P.M. reservations) Everyone had a good time. My steak was great and my fieance's ribs were good as well. The couple that we were with didnt do so great with the steaks they ordered. Ordered Med-Well but it was really well. Salad and bread ws great and the ambiance was very nice. I am sure we will be back, we would like to try the brunch. Our server was great. Very nice and funny!Special Features:
- Perfect meal at Market Street GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014My granddaughter and I were heading to Cincinnati for a play and I wanted to take her out for a nice meal. I recommend Market St., Grill frequently to my friends and I wasn't disappointed on Friday night. I was concerned about the menu since it was a Friday night during Lent and we couldn't eat meat but the menu was fabulous. My granddaughter had the salmon dinner and I had the haddock and they were both absolutely wonderful! The interior of the restaurant is beautiful with a fireplace and completely remodeled creating a very nice ambience. The prices are comparable with other restaurants and you cannot beat the food. I highly recommend the Market Street Grill for anyone looking for a great night out or a quick lunch and a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A touch disappointedbeevDined on 3/19/2014I had specifically asked for a table away from the kitchen and door. We got a table that was in direct line with door opening. Cold wind coming at us each time. I've always had good food here. This time I ordered an appetizer ( Hummus plate) for dinner. The amount was sufficient. However, it was described as hummus with vegetables. I'm thinking red pepper, broccoli and other such fresh veggies. It came out with pita bread (fine), a large amount of hummus (unflavored and uneventful) and celery/carrots sticks. Really? Is that the best they could offer. I felt as if I could have done MUCH better in my own kitchen. So, I was disappointed as all other meals I've had here were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for comfort foodHandeauxDined on 3/15/2014Good place for comfort food in a relaxing atmosphere. All the food was well prepared and presented. The mixed drinks were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Small Town Gem Worth The Drive!BigboyDined on 3/15/2014My wife and I have been enjoying ourselves at Market Stree Grille for well over 15 years. We have had family gatherings for dinner and brunch. Serviices and food are excellent. We live in Fairfield and it is well worth the drive. We always call ahead and request Pam to be our server. However all employees do an excellent job in making your dinning experience an enjoyment.Special Features:
- Great little spotjimvDined on 3/8/2014Really good food with friendly, solid service. This was our second visit and we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My friends and us enjoy visitingcatcarr47Dined on 2/23/2014My friends and us enjoy visiting your establishment weather it be wine wed. or Sunday brunch. Always awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient location, veryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014Convenient location, very good food, good food selection, good wine, I made reservations and the wait was minimal, good attention by server, convenient parking.Special Features:
- Charming Little PlaceRestaurantgirlDined on 2/21/2014We had dinner Friday night and the restaurant was busy, the atmosphere is warm, pretty and historic. Our server was friendly and attentive. The food was good and prompt. Overall, a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/15/2014The food was very good and the service was excellent. Our only issue was that tables are so close it was very crowded and somewhat noisy. It was somewhat impossible to carry on a private conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was our first dinning experienceschwartzvpDined on 2/15/2014It was our first dinning experience at Market Street Grill. We can't wait to go back. Love the atmosphere and the food was very good. It will become one of our regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.