Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
5961 Silver King Boulevard
Cape Coral, FL 33914Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marker92.com/
- Phone: (239) 541-5600
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:30am - 11:00am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Drew Tait
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro offers The Mariner Room, a private room offering remarkable views for your next event of up to 50 people. Reservations for this room are required.
Our Catering team will help you in creating the perfect menu for you and your guests to enjoy.
- Private Party Contact: F&B Catering Manager 2395415600
- Entertainment: Come and enjoy live entertainment every Thursday - Sunday evening outside on the patio.
A word from Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro
Dine indoors or on the outside patio while overlooking the breathtaking views of the Caloosahatchee River, The Gulf of Mexico and Tarpon Point Marina. Enjoy the intimate ambiance while sipping a glass of wine and sampling our authentic cuisine. From fresh seafood and steaks to flat breads made to order, all our entrees are cooked in a wood-fired oven or on a wood-fired grill.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (11)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (5)special occasion (5)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (3)romantic (3)vibrant bar scene (2)fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Slightly disappointedHarrietVIPDined on 11/23/2014We were celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary. So, this was our friends recommendation. We ate the two most popular dishes...grouper and steak. Food was just so so. I asked for Caesar salad with dressing on the side. Didn't happen. We had to ask several times for lemon, coke with little ice..that too didn't happen. We were the only ones in the dining room, you'd think service would be over the top.Special Features:
- Great experienceDixieDined on 11/14/2014We were with another couple who were celebrating their 50th anniversary along with my birthday and the restaurant did not disappoint. The food was wonderful and all four of us were satisfied and then some. The waiter was most attentive but not in the way and was very personable. The whole evening was most enjoyable and all four of us expect to return and recommend Marker 92 to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014We had chosen this restaurant for a special occasion. Very disappointed in the the food. It came to the table cold. For the prices they charge, I would at least expect to get hot food. The restaurant itself was nice, and the waitress was very nice.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014we dined outside.great food, service and awesome water view!Special Features:
- Great experience!DixieDined on 10/24/2014Our experience was one that was the greatest. Service was exceptional and the food was fabulous! We definitely will be coming back! Love, loved it!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014we went there for the view but what drop our jaws was the food. good job !Special Features:
- Awesome indoor & outdoor experienceFL4usDined on 9/12/2014Very friendly staff. Great atmosphere and food. Nice for intimate dining in an upscale but also casual atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 130 reviews are from the Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro reviews archive.
- Very disappointing.2fishdinersVIPDined on 7/25/2014My wife and I took her parents out to what was supposed to be a nice dinner. Her mother has mobility issues, and so as we arrived I called to ask about easiest access to the restaurant which is in a large hotel complex. I was put on hold and they never came back to me. Service was friendly but very slow. Mixed drinks were poor. Escargot appetizer was good, but salad and especially main courses were very poor (refused to pay for the very over cooked salmon dinner and nasty stir-fry). Noise level very high. A very nice location that needs to improve all around.
- over the topmmmwelovefoodDined on 7/12/2014Absolutely Over the top. Just what we look for in FINE casual dining. We will certainly be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2014Overall experience was very good. Great view and scene. But for a slow the service was slow and forgetful. My order was totally messed up. and wait another 20 min for it.Special Features:
- Memorable LunchSageOne63VIPDined on 5/2/2014I took my cousin to lunch here for her last FL lunch before leaving. The food and service was wonderful! We had an incredible view of the old fish house and the gorgeous boats out in the harbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Upscale RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Our visiting friends asked us to make reservations to an upscale restaurant I made reservations on line at Marker 92. It was a wise choice, we had a delicious meal and outstanding service. We would do this again. We all loved the atmosphere and wonderful service and great food! Kudos to Marker 92!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit disappointeddinersdriveinsdivesVIPDined on 3/15/2014The setting is gorgeous, looking out into the harbour. Service was very good - absolutely no concerns. The food as not quite up to par. Salad was good. We both had fish entrees - a bit dry (overcooked) and lacked flavour. The accompaniments were also fairly bland. We expected more, and the price was very high considering the quality of the food we received. Cannot say that I would give them another try…….
- Enjoyable EveningBobLDined on 3/14/2014Beautiful room, attentive, knowledgeable service and good food. Not a huge menu but some good choices. Everyone enjoyed their dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not Greatsmith17833Dined on 3/14/2014We have dined here several times during the last few years and it is hit or miss. Sometimes food and service are perfect, sometimes just adequate. Eating out on the deck and enjoying the view is always a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SPG Member - 10% DiscountOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014I am an SPG member and found this close to home the view is outstanding and the food was enjoyable!Special Features:
- The food was very good andwinoDined on 2/14/2014The food was very good and the service was excellent. The restaurant is too big for a romantic dinner but for our group of 6 it was okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValentinesKarenDined on 2/14/2014We knew the menu was preset with few options but the only thing that was edible was the chocolate mousse for dessert. Still a fun time because it was valentines day but we definitely made a poor choice in places. However our waiter was very friendly and attentive.
- Valentine WinnerCaptainBobDined on 2/14/2014I made reservations for Valentine's Day because it was also our 35th wedding anniversary and we wanted to go somewhere special. The special menu for the evening was very nice. We each selected the steak and, well, it was seriously the best steak I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. Instead of the usual mashed potatoes, the staff used pureed parsnips and they were so good! Executive Chef Drew came to the table and spoke to us making the evening even more memorable...WELL DONE on everyone's part.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch reviewwinoDined on 1/16/2014We enjoyed our first visit to this restaurant. It has a great view of the water and harbour. The food was great but the champagne was not chilled enough for us. Would definitely go again.Special Features:
- New Years EveRickoshayDined on 12/31/2013Loved the surf and turf and the hot bread. All the other food was average. There was a great party outside but no tables were available so we got stuck inside. There was a very good pianist inside but the outside band drowned him out every time the door opened, After dinner we got lucky and found a seat outside. I didn't mind spending another $50 for drinks outside because the band was fun and the fireworks outstanding. The champagne was like bad wine but we had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve disappointmentfoodenthusiastDined on 12/31/2013I have been to this restaurant before and had a wonderful experience, but our whole party was disappointed this time. We were given the worst table in the restaurant so obviously Open Table reservations are low on the list for that. We knew it would be a set menu and that was ok, but two of us ordered the surf and turf and one ordered the beef tenderloin only. The person that ordered the beef only had a steak half the size of ours and it was cooked well done when he ordered med rare. I think the server should have warned him that the steak was no larger than the others and he could at least have had lobster too. One person had asked up front to have the dessert to go and the server made all of ours to go so we felt rushed to leave.Special Features:
- new years eveJimgroupdinersDined on 12/31/2013Very enjoyable. Service great but would have liked more main course choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation restaurantFigmentDined on 12/27/2013Situated in the Westin Hotel complex. Ate outside in the evening . Food Ok but pricey ,typical big hotel . noise from the pool areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodies4surefoodies4sureDined on 12/24/2013My partner & I loved the atmosphere. The quality of my meal (the turkey special) was good, but I thought the portions were extremely small. I left hungry for more turkey. Our waiter was very polite, but slow with getting our drinks and forgot to bring anchovies for my salad. He did seem to be a bit over worked, too many tables to serve.Special Features:
- A great place on the waterLear23dDined on 12/22/2013The place was a little hard to find, but after I found it. It was well worth the wait. The service was excellent. The food was great with nice portions. I'm a hard guy to please in some ways but i would put this place on the top of the list of better places I've eaten at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambianceAndrewDined on 12/17/2013Restaurant was very empty at time of dinner. Service was pleasant and efficient. Overhead lights were quite bright and asked to be dimmed. Grouper dinner special was quite delicious and well prepared. Chicken entrée had great flavor but considerably overckked and dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel RestaurantSheareeVIPDined on 12/3/2013We chose to have dinner here because we are staying in the hotel. It was convenient for the long day we spent out. When we arrived it was completely empty. The menu was rather limited. Me-skirt steak with yucca fries, mixed drink. He-tenderloin of beef. Shared-Apple cobbler with 2 cappuccinos. He really enjoyed his. Me-This was my 1st time having yucca fries. It really killed the entrée. The steak was tender & cooked perfectly. We both enjoyed the desert & the lovely view outside. Buy the time we were into our meal, more people appeared. Would I return...no. It was not worth the $$$ spent.Special Features:
- Food was very good and soenjoyeatingVIPDined on 11/5/2013Food was very good and so was wait staff. Would go back! Beautiful view of the water front!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place very poor foodlike2dineVIPDined on 10/26/2013What a shame the hotel is great with great staff but the Marker 92 has extremely poorly prepared food and average service .The entrees were particularly disappointing, badly cooked, I am talking dried out fish! and the desert was supposed to be a parfait which is supposed to be "frozen desert" in french it translates to 'Perfect ' this was not, it was yoghurt with fruit,if the chef knew what he was doing or cared about the restaurant he would not let food of this standard even be sent out.I hope this great hotel brings this restaurant up to standard soon as the restaurant is a lovely design and great views.Special Features:
- great for tbe capemarkDined on 10/26/2013Glad to have you in cape coral great for special ococcasions and our group of 12.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- .....as always: great foodKaishiDined on 10/1/2013.....as always: great food and service! The service is at it's best but Aircon could be run on other level. I do not like to freeze! Unfo the Menu is different in the 3 spots of this location, means the burger is only served at the pool bar, the pizza only at the bar and the Skirt Steak only in the main restaurant. But all coming out of the same kitchen. Learned that this is annoying many guests. We always like to dine here (esp outside is a great experience / view) but we are always afraid that the location is shut down due to lack of guests (in average).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take a Sweater or JacketFishmongerDined on 9/16/2013The scenic view and ambience were the highlights of our experience. Our server was also friendly and apologetic. Our fish was tasty but we felt the menu and sides were too simplistic. The bar area next to us was a freezer and they were out of our first two choices of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast by the seaOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2013We loved having a breakfast el fresco while watching boats come into the marina. The view was delightful, the food delicious and the wait service superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal at a beautifulmarkDined on 8/23/2013Great meal at a beautiful place. Wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a party!Quaret20Dined on 8/10/2013We celebrated my husband's 60th birthday with a dinner for 8. Food was wonderful and the ambiance superb. They gave a us a private dining area away from the rest of the crowd and it was lovely. Server, David was very friendly, but at times needed prompting. He brought our cake out but forgot a knife and forks, but that was quickly resolved. The meal was delicious and we would definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good and family friendlyDandyAndyDined on 8/5/2013Well, we were surprised because it was rather quiet on this Monday. However the food and the service was absolutely good. Nothing to complain at all, only the small wine list has to be improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great facility and serviceSteveandPamDined on 7/23/2013This restaurant is high-end with excellent service... the apps and drinks were fantastic and the entrees were good (not great).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something Missing300zzippDined on 7/13/2013I continue to visit Marker 92, as it is a beautiful location and setting. The food and service are only average (read..not super, but not bad either!) It never seems busy which is a shame and probably why I feel something is missing! Hopefully the folks in Cape Coral will come out and experience this restaurant and then perhaps it will move to the next level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritessmith17833Dined on 7/5/2013A beautiful setting, consistent meals and excellent service...... We always enjoy this restaurant.Special Features: