14549 Beach Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32250Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marker32.com/
- Phone: 9042231534x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Sat. 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Trey Hartinger
- Dress Code: Resort Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Marker 32 Can cater your event. From passed Hors D"ouevres to full plated dinners or buffet style service. Our Chef driven kitchen will produce the same high quality fare that we offer at the restaurant. Contact our event coordinator to create an event to remember.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room can accommodate up to 60 guests for a stand up cocktail party or up to fifty guests for a sit down dinner. Menus can be tailored to meet the wants and needs of your guests as well as to work with almost any budget. Contact our event planner to create a menu your guests will thank you for.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Hamilton 904-249-3474x
- Special Events: Want to throw a party?
We have the perfect space for you! From hosting your husband's 50th surprise birthday party to your daughter's bridal shower, The Fish Camps are a great place to have a private event. Please contact our Special Events Planner, Ashley Hamilton, at 904.249.3474. or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
A word from Marker 32
Slip away for an unforgettable meal at Marker 32, Jacksonville’s best-kept secret since 1992. Take in a vivid sunset from our second-floor dining room, overlooking the marina on the stunning Intracoastal Waterway, while enjoying a first class dinner made entirely from fresh, locally gathered seafood and produce. Marker 32 offers a five star meal and world class service with the casual atmosphere of your neighborhood bar. We pride ourselves on providing the best service while making you feel right at home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Marker 32 - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Marker 32 reviews from OpenTable diners
155 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (115)special occasion (94)fit for foodies (81)romantic (65)neighborhood gem (58)notable wine list (45)good for groups (41)vibrant bar scene (31)hot spot (21)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Always a winner!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014We come to Jacksonville Beach every other month and always make it a point of having dinner at Marker 32. Menu changes regularly but food is always of excellent quality and wine list is amazing. Service is expert. Ask for a window table at sunset and you just can't go wrong!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014Marker 32 is a must when in Jacksonville. Marker 32 was again a great dining experience. Our server, Jamie, did a fantastic job. She was attentive, personable, and informatve. The food was excellent. The daily fish specials . . . the grouper and mahi were very good and the tuna was outstanding. The warm spinach salad and the kale salad were also quite good and recommended. The fried green tomatoes were good but something in the batter must have changed since our last visit and they were not as good as we remembered. When in Jacksonville and you are looking for a great dining experience where you can enjoy great food, great drinks, and great conversation . . . stop at Marker 32 . . . reservations are recommended.Special Features:
- food4funfood4funDined on 10/17/2014The food, service and atmosphere were spectacular! We always bring our out of town guests here for a truly great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too busyIapfDined on 10/16/2014Unlike our last few experiences, Marker 32 was packed to the gills which made service spotty as well as the food.Special Features:
- Marker 32 On The Mark!LongOneSassyDined on 10/14/2014Over the past 30 years, my wife and I have both traveled extensively across North America and quite a few international destinations. We've been to every type of restaurant imaginable. Marker 32, right here in Jacksonville on the Intracoastal, is one of the best restaurants we've ever experienced. Our meals, from the appetizer to the salad to the entrees and the wine selection, were outstanding. Tasty, fresh, engaging flavors and wonderful presentation had us raving, somewhat unexpectantly. And our server was very professional, yet relaxed with easy conversation. The restaurant exceeded our expectations. If you are considering Marker 32, just do it! You will be very pleased with the price/quality ratio. It's a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an Awesome ExperienceDanRDined on 10/13/2014We have been dining at Marker 32 for several years and the food there is absolutely wonderful. It is a higher end dining experience but the food is always very well prepared and presented. Highly recommend this location for a great dining experience and a pretty good view of the river.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kelly's birthday partyBLeglerDined on 10/11/2014Very good food and great service. Our party of 14 guest required many different wine, cocktail and food selections but everyone was completely happy I chose Marker 32 for this event.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014Sat at 7:30 Food shows 8:16 place not full. Grouper special Good, Tuna had no flavor not worth Wait for food!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerRepeatVIPDined on 10/10/2014It was my wife's birthday, they treated her very special, the service and food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My #1 Go-To RestaurantBeachFoodieDined on 10/10/2014Consistently offers a wide range of fantastic food offerings, many of them unique to Marker 32, i.e., Marker 32 Broiled Oysters with Spinach, Pecorini cheese, Sundried Tomatoes and Bacon; The Spinach Salad with melted Swiss cheese, bacon, mushrooms and a tarragon vinegrette; I love their take on Tuna Diane and the Carmelized Scallops....in fact, all their fish entrees are perfection! Service is very attentive and professional....the restaurant is located on the intercoastal waterway and provides an authentic "old Florida" atmosphere....Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/10/2014We made an early reservation and were seated at a prime table with view of water/marina. Because we had loaded up on greens at lunch time, we went the "fried" route for dinner, something not usual for us. The calamari appetizer had an Asian flair and was delicious. We both ordered the combo fried shrimp and oysters for dinner and were pleased with the light breading/non-greasy preparation and loved the fennel fries. Marker 32 is one of the long-standing, dependable restaurants in the Intracoastal area. We have been going there for years and are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice Evening...astrogator90Dined on 10/8/2014All-in-all a nice experience. A little sad that that with reservations -- and it being our 41st anniversary -- we were seated away from the window view as far as one could get. The meals were quite good, we have had a tad bit bit better in the past here. The service was a little slower than usual, yet okay. Started with the calamari (good thing it wasn't squid...) as an appetiser; excellent. The caramelized scallops were to kill for! Finished sharing a speciality cheese cake. Again, excellent. If our experience tonight was the worst at Marker 32, it is altogether better than most. We just know it can be even better!!Special Features:
- Delicious Seafood Marker 32Eddie181Dined on 10/8/2014This place has amazing food, spectacular views and excellent service. Great place for a business dinner or a nice romantic spot to frequent with your significant other. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never had a bad mealsparkyeatsDined on 10/7/2014This place always produces an amazing meal from the wine suggestions to the specials. The atmosphere is also very inviting and they make everyone feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner for HusbandBirthdayDined on 10/4/2014My husband had eaten here in the past and had mixed reviews so we decided to give it another try. We ordered the soup of the day and the M32 Signature Bruschetta. The soup was potato and leek with rosemary. The rosemary was over powering which was disappointing but the bruschetta was fantastic. My husband got the special fish dish which was a Caribbean themed flair. It was very good. I ordered the local catch with Mahi and it was fantastic as well. I would suggest ordering anything with the hoppin john. The peas in that dish are perfectly cooked. We had the banana pudding cheesecake for dessert which is a bit weird but tasty (weird because of the consistency). Overall I would recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:
- Memorable dining!scoablDined on 10/4/2014From start to finish, our dining experience was fantastic! The food was memorable and delicious, and the service was spot on. From the classic Mohitos to the house-made bread to the calamari appetizer and the spinach salad -- everything was absolutely delicious! Our entrees - the fresh catch mahi mahi entrée prepared with hoppin' john, collards and pesto rice and the carmelized scallops served over grits with collards - were amazingly good! We finished the evening by sharing the bourbon bread pudding -- simply divine! This was our first time dining at Marker 32, but it definitely won't be our last! We will be back -- again and again!Special Features:
- BirthdaytreatDined on 9/24/2014We are never disappointed at Marker 32, whose reputation simply spreads through word of mouth. We go whenever we have a special occasion or friends from out of town. The seafood is simply outstanding and we love the ambience.Special Features:
- MarcusOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/23/2014Marcus our waiter was exceptional! He will be part of the decision the next time I return. Dr. Mark A. PierceSpecial Features:
- OutstandingBeautyDined on 9/22/2014Food, ambiance, service....everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicegottaluvitDined on 9/20/2014The food and service were outstanding as always and great for a special occasion as long as you are not looking for a quiet romantic place. Marker32 is quite loud and energetic. Each time we have gone we made reservations early enough, we requested a window seat and were accommodated.Special Features:
- Good Food, but too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014We have dined at Marker 32 many times and have always enjoy good food. The one reason we are hesitant to take guests is the noise level. It is more than "energetic", in my opinion. It is difficult to even talk across the table. As long as the conversation is to the person directly next to you, you can communicate without yelling, but you still have to talk in a louder than normal conversational tone. It is hard to enjoy an evening with friends and is frustrating.Special Features:
- LindaVIPDined on 9/13/2014One of our standby favorites. Food is always consistant and great! busy place, my biggest complaint is the parking . . . not enough of it!Special Features:
- Perfect FitRickVIPDined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating our 39th Anniversary! Chose this place because we liked the menu , they allowed us to bring our own wine with a corkage fee and the view was enjoyable before sunset. I had the salmon and it was done exactly how I had asked.Special Features:
- Good experincecliffklavinDined on 9/13/2014Fantastic food. Just a little noisy but well worth the food and service. Will most certainly come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our ServerTajieDined on 9/12/2014Marcus was our server and made the dining experience fun and was always there when we needed him never had to ask for anything he was very attentive; Will definitely be back again requesting him as our server. Food was impeccable, steak was awesome and i had the tile fish which was amazing. Dessert i will always get the strawberry napolea- great presentation and light.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceTheresaMDined on 9/9/2014Great specials and a very eclectic menu with some delicious dishes. Pork chops were outstanding and so were the scallops. Will definitely go again! It was a business dinner and our guests loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and cuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful time. There was a nice buzz in the restaurant without being too loud The server was warm and knowledgeable. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationluvtocelebrateDined on 9/6/2014It was a beautiful event the service was excellent,we had a great time. Food was high priced. Overall experience was excellent, Yes we will come back again, Matter of fact we all work for ADT Security services and we told everyone today at work of our wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday dinnerFoodiesDined on 9/4/2014I staff was extremely attentive and we wanted for nothing. Everyone enjoyed their food and the portion allowed us to take some home to enjoy later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMomof3Dined on 8/30/2014Group of 8 - everything from seafood to steak to chicken satisfied our table. Waitress was kind, attentive, witty and patient with us! Wish there was outside, patio seating right on the intercoastal though...can't believe they haven't found a way to do this yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Happycouple44Dined on 8/26/2014The drinks that we had were absolutely wonderful and the food very well prepared and very very tasty. We celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary the Marker 32. We were treated like we were the waitresses only client, very attentive.Special Features:
- FL2VAmustdinehereFL2VAmustdinehereDined on 8/25/20142 of 7 dinners were not acceptable, one sent back to be cooked more and came out perfect. The other dinner was comped. Great service, reservations through Open Table, told we could not be accommodated until 6:45, asked for 6:30. Tried to add 2 more guests online, told no availability for 2:45 hrs. later. Called restaurant and was immediately allowed to add 2 more for 6:45 seating. Upon arrival at 6 for bar drinks, told table was already ready. Looking around, entire evening, we could have been accommodated, since most tables were not taken.Service, cleanliness of facility, and view were excellent. Overall, great dining experience for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceWaiting2VIPDined on 8/23/2014Food always good but last few times service has been very slow- below par. Seems ever since they opened JC Fish Camp new staff @ M32 just doesn't make the gradeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive cocktailsABdiners1Dined on 8/23/2014My scallop dinner was over cooked. My husband ordered Dewars on the rocks and was shocked to see his charge was 12.80 per drink. Will never go back again. Service was lack luster with a snobby attitude because we were not regulars. We were seated in back room near kitchen door and service area. Even though we arrived at 6 pm. Terrible experience. Totally over rated.
- A beautiful view....MelsVIPDined on 8/23/2014The food was fresh. The fried green tomatoes were great in flavor but a little greasy. Pork chops were salty. The snapper was super!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Definitely worth the money! Everything we ate was delicious from the crab appetizer tk the salads and entrees. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect palcechipDined on 8/22/2014great place to have quality food in a beautiful setting with excellent service- seafood dishes are excellent but all entrees are special- celebrate your birthday or anniversary here- I have said all that I wanted to say but this program is making me say more so I will say more until characters are okSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marker 32OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Excellent, as usual. Fish is always prepared correctly and the service was efficient and "well presented". This restaurant overlooks a marina with a marsh in the distance. A very interesting view is avaialable to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014The hostess accommodated our request for a more quiet place to sit. She was sensitive to our needs. Our waitress, Jaimie, was wonderful with very well manners & courteous; she was pleasant & appropriate. Food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night favoriteLoveofFoodDined on 8/18/2014We have been to Marker 32 several times and remain happy and impressed. We are blessed to live so close to be able to frequent! While we have favorite dishes we love to try new meals, too, never being disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.