14549 Beach Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32250Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marker32.com/
- Phone: 9042231534x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Sat. 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Trey Hartinger
- Dress Code: Resort Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Marker 32 Can cater your event. From passed Hors D"ouevres to full plated dinners or buffet style service. Our Chef driven kitchen will produce the same high quality fare that we offer at the restaurant. Contact our event coordinator to create an event to remember.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room can accommodate up to 60 guests for a stand up cocktail party or up to fifty guests for a sit down dinner. Menus can be tailored to meet the wants and needs of your guests as well as to work with almost any budget. Contact our event planner to create a menu your guests will thank you for.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Hamilton 904-249-3474x
- Special Events: Want to throw a party?
We have the perfect space for you! From hosting your husband's 50th surprise birthday party to your daughter's bridal shower, The Fish Camps are a great place to have a private event. Please contact our Special Events Planner, Ashley Hamilton, at 904.249.3474. or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A word from Marker 32
Slip away for an unforgettable meal at Marker 32, Jacksonville’s best-kept secret since 1992. Take in a vivid sunset from our second-floor dining room, overlooking the marina on the stunning Intracoastal Waterway, while enjoying a first class dinner made entirely from fresh, locally gathered seafood and produce. Marker 32 offers a five star meal and world class service with the casual atmosphere of your neighborhood bar. We pride ourselves on providing the best service while making you feel right at home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Marker 32 - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Marker 32 reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (112)special occasion (96)fit for foodies (88)romantic (60)neighborhood gem (54)notable wine list (40)good for groups (38)vibrant bar scene (29)hot spot (21)great for brunch (9)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (7)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Good Food, but too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014We have dined at Marker 32 many times and have always enjoy good food. The one reason we are hesitant to take guests is the noise level. It is more than "energetic", in my opinion. It is difficult to even talk across the table. As long as the conversation is to the person directly next to you, you can communicate without yelling, but you still have to talk in a louder than normal conversational tone. It is hard to enjoy an evening with friends and is frustrating.Special Features:
- LindaVIPDined on 9/13/2014One of our standby favorites. Food is always consistant and great! busy place, my biggest complaint is the parking . . . not enough of it!Special Features:
- Perfect FitRickVIPDined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating our 39th Anniversary! Chose this place because we liked the menu , they allowed us to bring our own wine with a corkage fee and the view was enjoyable before sunset. I had the salmon and it was done exactly how I had asked.Special Features:
- Good experincecliffklavinDined on 9/13/2014Fantastic food. Just a little noisy but well worth the food and service. Will most certainly come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our ServerTajieDined on 9/12/2014Marcus was our server and made the dining experience fun and was always there when we needed him never had to ask for anything he was very attentive; Will definitely be back again requesting him as our server. Food was impeccable, steak was awesome and i had the tile fish which was amazing. Dessert i will always get the strawberry napolea- great presentation and light.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceTheresaMDined on 9/9/2014Great specials and a very eclectic menu with some delicious dishes. Pork chops were outstanding and so were the scallops. Will definitely go again! It was a business dinner and our guests loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and cuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful time. There was a nice buzz in the restaurant without being too loud The server was warm and knowledgeable. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationluvtocelebrateDined on 9/6/2014It was a beautiful event the service was excellent,we had a great time. Food was high priced. Overall experience was excellent, Yes we will come back again, Matter of fact we all work for ADT Security services and we told everyone today at work of our wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday dinnerFoodiesDined on 9/4/2014I staff was extremely attentive and we wanted for nothing. Everyone enjoyed their food and the portion allowed us to take some home to enjoy later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMomof3Dined on 8/30/2014Group of 8 - everything from seafood to steak to chicken satisfied our table. Waitress was kind, attentive, witty and patient with us! Wish there was outside, patio seating right on the intercoastal though...can't believe they haven't found a way to do this yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Happycouple44Dined on 8/26/2014The drinks that we had were absolutely wonderful and the food very well prepared and very very tasty. We celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary the Marker 32. We were treated like we were the waitresses only client, very attentive.Special Features:
- FL2VAmustdinehereFL2VAmustdinehereDined on 8/25/20142 of 7 dinners were not acceptable, one sent back to be cooked more and came out perfect. The other dinner was comped. Great service, reservations through Open Table, told we could not be accommodated until 6:45, asked for 6:30. Tried to add 2 more guests online, told no availability for 2:45 hrs. later. Called restaurant and was immediately allowed to add 2 more for 6:45 seating. Upon arrival at 6 for bar drinks, told table was already ready. Looking around, entire evening, we could have been accommodated, since most tables were not taken.Service, cleanliness of facility, and view were excellent. Overall, great dining experience for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceWaiting2VIPDined on 8/23/2014Food always good but last few times service has been very slow- below par. Seems ever since they opened JC Fish Camp new staff @ M32 just doesn't make the gradeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive cocktailsABdiners1Dined on 8/23/2014My scallop dinner was over cooked. My husband ordered Dewars on the rocks and was shocked to see his charge was 12.80 per drink. Will never go back again. Service was lack luster with a snobby attitude because we were not regulars. We were seated in back room near kitchen door and service area. Even though we arrived at 6 pm. Terrible experience. Totally over rated.
- A beautiful view....MelsVIPDined on 8/23/2014The food was fresh. The fried green tomatoes were great in flavor but a little greasy. Pork chops were salty. The snapper was super!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Definitely worth the money! Everything we ate was delicious from the crab appetizer tk the salads and entrees. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect palcechipDined on 8/22/2014great place to have quality food in a beautiful setting with excellent service- seafood dishes are excellent but all entrees are special- celebrate your birthday or anniversary here- I have said all that I wanted to say but this program is making me say more so I will say more until characters are okSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marker 32OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Excellent, as usual. Fish is always prepared correctly and the service was efficient and "well presented". This restaurant overlooks a marina with a marsh in the distance. A very interesting view is avaialable to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/21/2014The hostess accommodated our request for a more quiet place to sit. She was sensitive to our needs. Our waitress, Jaimie, was wonderful with very well manners & courteous; she was pleasant & appropriate. Food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night favoriteLoveofFoodDined on 8/18/2014We have been to Marker 32 several times and remain happy and impressed. We are blessed to live so close to be able to frequent! While we have favorite dishes we love to try new meals, too, never being disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for client dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014We brought some clients from Chicago here and they loved it! Be sure to get the Oysters!!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceJimboDined on 8/18/2014This was our first visit and we were very impressed. We will return!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014Food was very good, service spoiled the night. Our salads and soups were plopped down on the table and the runner left. I had no soup spoon, the other couple we were with did not get their salad. We waited.....finally my husband got up and asked the hostess for a spoon & other salad. Immediately after the rest of our items came, our entrees came! We explained we just received our salads/soups and were not ready for the entrees, the runner response - oh - and left. No apology or explanation was ever given, it was very disappointing. This used to be our go to spot, knowing the food and service would always be great, I am sad to say this is not the case anymore, we have had similar experiences the past few times we have been here.Special Features:
- Good foodUnhappyVIPDined on 8/15/2014Food was excellent and plate nicely presented. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable dining experienceMissyDined on 8/14/2014Marker 32 has been a long time favorite. After living in Japan for a year and coming back for a brief visit, Marker 32 was on my must do list. I was not disappointed. Our waiter Christopher was very fantastic, informative and attentive without being overbearing. Perfect! He suggested a wonderful wine and was helpful in the course selection as well. Food was delicious. As always the broiled oyster appetizer was divine and the red snapper special was light and tasty. Very pleased with the variety of choices. We had a 6:45 reservation and left at 11pm, when the staff was ready to go home, but we never felt pushed or rushed. This will always be a special place to celebrate special times.Special Features:
- Always great!TerryDined on 8/13/2014Marker 32 is consistently one of the best restaurants in Jacksonville. The food is always fresh, delicious, and innovative. And the service is excellent! We celebrated a birthday and had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An area favoriteQuietdinerDined on 8/12/2014We are in the Jacksonville area often and Marker 32 has earned its position as one of our favorites. If you are looking for great food with wonderful atmosphere for conversation & a good bottle of wine, this could be your place. It's best to have a reservation.Special Features:
- Great local restaurantDougDined on 8/11/2014This is a great locally owned restaurant in a very scenic setting. The food is always very good, as is the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 32002CamKDined on 8/8/2014We are from Manhattan, NY,so our standards are a little high. We so enjoyed this restaurant it is the closest to what we are accustomed too We will certainly be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Great food, good atmosphere. Perfect for family dinner or date night or even just drinks and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marina viewsPwdmomVIPDined on 8/7/2014Fabulous dinner at Marker 32! Enjoyed a bottle of bubbly at corner table with great water view. Recently updated menu still showcases talents of the chef.. Heirloom tomato salad was sweet and crisp, balanced with blue cheese and balsamic! My crab cakes were full flavored, delicate cakes with aioli and dinner partner seared tuna with roasted mushrooms was described as best fish dish ever!Special Features:
- Excellent!GolfaDined on 8/5/2014The staff and food were wonderful. Above my expectations!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Went there this past weekend. It was one of it not the best dinner I have ever had.Special Features:
- best servicefoodloverDined on 8/2/2014Service was outstanding. View was wonderful . Food was creative , cook perfectly and correct portions. Dessert was hard to decide so we had 2!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, slow service, noisybernrbDined on 8/2/2014Have been regular customers at Marker 32 for about 6-7 years. This time not as satisfied mostly due to very slow service. Snapper special and pasta dish were delicious as usual and we the enjoyed new (to us) menu. Very skimpy amount of bread served before meal. Ambience has changed from a quiet, relaxed restaurant to a busy, noisy place where I felt the kitchen, bar, and/or the wait staff couldn't keep up. Perhaps a week night would have been a better experience than Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marker 32 top for the beachesPaulWestSurfDined on 8/2/2014Great restaurant, the new menu is fun and compliments our wonderful seafood that is available on the East Coast. Staff are well trained, Trey is a great chef! Highly recommend Marker 32Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really- Marker 32?truewordsDined on 8/1/2014Dined there on 8/1/14 for a graduation dinner with three of my children & my husband. We were seated a 1/2 hour past reservation time, then sat in a room full of 20+ rowdy partiers there for a birthday. 3 long tables full. The other table also seated in this room, which should have been soley for this birthday bash, looked as non amused as were we. Not cool Marker 32. Our waiter was the only saving grace as he apologized numerous times about them screaming & walking about the room. Just wish I hadn't had to be amongst that. We made the best of it, but it really took away our focus which was on our graduate. So, upon visiting again, I wouldn't put myself or my family through this. Designated private room or not? Mixing the two-bad idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food & wait staffFunInJaxDined on 7/26/2014The food was outstanding and the service we were provided by our waitress was above and beyond - she is a gem! Once she knew it was a birthday celebration she made sure the experience was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special celebrationJ2HBVIPDined on 7/26/2014Celebrated our 46th Anniversary at Marker 32, and were totally spoiled by the staff. Dinner was fabulous, as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual and wonderfulLuvmarker32Dined on 7/25/2014Great everything , service, food, atmosphere , view, price. My experience was excellant . I really like that it is casual and classy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.