14549 Beach Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32250Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marker32.com/
- Phone: (904) 223-1534
- Hours of Operation:
Mon. - Sat. 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Trey Hartinger
- Dress Code: Resort Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Marker 32 Can cater your event. From passed Hors D"ouevres to full plated dinners or buffet style service. Our Chef driven kitchen will produce the same high quality fare that we offer at the restaurant. Contact our event coordinator to create an event to remember.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room can accommodate up to 60 guests for a stand up cocktail party or up to fifty guests for a sit down dinner. Menus can be tailored to meet the wants and needs of your guests as well as to work with almost any budget. Contact our event planner to create a menu your guests will thank you for.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Hamilton 904-249-3474x
- Special Events: Want to throw a party?
We have the perfect space for you! From hosting your husband's 50th surprise birthday party to your daughter's bridal shower, The Fish Camps are a great place to have a private event. Please contact our Special Events Planner, Ashley Hamilton, at 904.249.3474. or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
A word from Marker 32
Slip away for an unforgettable meal at Marker 32, Jacksonville’s best-kept secret since 1992. Take in a vivid sunset from our second-floor dining room, overlooking the marina on the stunning Intracoastal Waterway, while enjoying a first class dinner made entirely from fresh, locally gathered seafood and produce. Marker 32 offers a five star meal and world class service with the casual atmosphere of your neighborhood bar. We pride ourselves on providing the best service while making you feel right at home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Marker 32 - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Marker 32 reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (110)special occasion (95)fit for foodies (82)romantic (65)neighborhood gem (63)notable wine list (51)good for groups (42)vibrant bar scene (31)hot spot (29)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2014Husband took me to dinner for my birthday at Marker 32. Waiter was excellent!! Food was excellent!! Evening was excellent. Highly recommend. Restaurant had a comfortable feeling that can go casual or a little dressy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhenomenalfussyeatersDined on 11/7/2014Great food great service great evening! So much choice on the menu it was hard to choose!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Favorite at the BeachesBHolbrookJax7Dined on 11/6/2014As usual, Marker 32 did not disappoint. This is probably our favorite restaurant for fine dining at the beaches. On this occassion, there were three of us. I had the beef tenderloin which was delicious with the mushroom sauce and I subbed grits for mashed potatoes. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the Mahi-Mahi special, and our nephew who we took there to celebrate his first Navy assignment in Key West and was visiting us before heading there absolutely devoured the shrimp and pasta dish on the menu. We also enjoyed two appetizers - the short ribs and bruschetta - as well as the soup special of the evening which was a sweet potato bisque. Service was very good, especially considering how busy the restaurant was this night.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2014Excelent food and service, as usual. Don't change anything!Special Features:
- Always FantasticLuvnLife1Dined on 11/4/2014We have been dining at Marker 32 for decades. It is always great! Both the service and food are top of the line. Our favorite spot for special occaisions or to get a great dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014A small party of 4, we were seated immediately on a Saturday evening. We ordered appetizers which were very small proportions; however, the entree servings were generous and seasoned well. The atmosphere was nice and quiet but the seating was a little uncomfortable as they are simply straight back chairs with limited cushioning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Trick. Just all Treat.JaxFoodie1Dined on 10/31/2014Arrived for our 7:15 reservation on Halloween and was warming greeted. I have eaten at Marker 32 on several other occasions and have come to trust that tonight was going to be nothing less than fabulous. We were seated promptly and just moments later "Ben" introduced himself and began to attend to us. We ordered and shared a lobster appetizer followed by our shrimp and steak entrees. Each dish was perfectly prepared and tasted wonderfully. A cheese cake and bread putting dessert rounded out the ending. Readers if you haven't tried Marker 32 please give them a try. I think they will become one of your favorite restaurants also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dock your boat or drive in to this GemChrisMackDined on 10/31/2014This fantastic restaurant is right on the intercostal waterway by the Marina in Jacksonville. We were seated, as requested, with a great scenic view of the water. The appetizers were great, fired oyster over deviled egg. Trust me, it was good. The seafood selections were off the hook good. The wait staff was the best and friendliest we have had this year. Can't wait to visit next year! Jacksonville is fortunate to have this one. One family mistakenly brought a young baby, and he did not want to be there, and the rest of the restaurant agreed. Parents, this is a fine dining place. If you go out for this gem, get a babysitter! ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014It's a special place. Great atmosphere, service and food. Don't be in a rush, relax and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerHeandIDined on 10/30/2014This was not our first visit and the things that bring us back over the years are still applicable. That would be the outstanding service, the ambiance and the wine selection. Though we did not have a water view we were seated in an area where we could enjoy having a conversation along with an excellent glass of wine before ordering and never feeling rushed. The complimentary champagne recognizing our special occasion was appreciated. It was an all around enjoyable dining experience. We will definitely return to Marker 32.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2014As always, the BEST FOOD in JAcksonville and the service is always outstanding. They make you feel like family, always and the staff is very attentive to all your requests or needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experienceshotDined on 10/27/2014Combination of really nice atmosphere, scenic setting, top notch service and excellent service. All of the seafood selections are first rate.Special Features:
- ExcellentPitJaxDined on 10/23/2014We have been to Marker 32 numerous times, and every time is a delight. The food is exquisite, and Marker 32 accommodates my spouse, who is gluten-free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bruin28Bruin28Dined on 10/22/2014One of our favorite places In town to eat. Food and wine is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious616eatDined on 10/21/2014My husband said it was the best pork chop he'd ever eaten! My steak was excellent, cooked exactly the way I ordered and was a very generous amount. An altogether lovely dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!Lee1Dined on 10/21/2014Nice view for watching the sunset. Great food!! Waiter was on point for everything! Middle to upper class scale restaurant. Menu prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner!!OutoftownregularsDined on 10/18/2014We come to Jacksonville Beach every other month and always make it a point of having dinner at Marker 32. Menu changes regularly but food is always of excellent quality and wine list is amazing. Service is expert. Ask for a window table at sunset and you just can't go wrong!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealGreatDined on 10/18/2014Everything we had was good, including the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/18/2014Marker 32 is a must when in Jacksonville. Marker 32 was again a great dining experience. Our server, Jamie, did a fantastic job. She was attentive, personable, and informatve. The food was excellent. The daily fish specials . . . the grouper and mahi were very good and the tuna was outstanding. The warm spinach salad and the kale salad were also quite good and recommended. The fried green tomatoes were good but something in the batter must have changed since our last visit and they were not as good as we remembered. When in Jacksonville and you are looking for a great dining experience where you can enjoy great food, great drinks, and great conversation . . . stop at Marker 32 . . . reservations are recommended.Special Features:
- food4funfood4funDined on 10/17/2014The food, service and atmosphere were spectacular! We always bring our out of town guests here for a truly great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too busyIapfDined on 10/16/2014Unlike our last few experiences, Marker 32 was packed to the gills which made service spotty as well as the food.Special Features:
- Marker 32 On The Mark!LongOneSassyDined on 10/14/2014Over the past 30 years, my wife and I have both traveled extensively across North America and quite a few international destinations. We've been to every type of restaurant imaginable. Marker 32, right here in Jacksonville on the Intracoastal, is one of the best restaurants we've ever experienced. Our meals, from the appetizer to the salad to the entrees and the wine selection, were outstanding. Tasty, fresh, engaging flavors and wonderful presentation had us raving, somewhat unexpectantly. And our server was very professional, yet relaxed with easy conversation. The restaurant exceeded our expectations. If you are considering Marker 32, just do it! You will be very pleased with the price/quality ratio. It's a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an Awesome ExperienceDanRDined on 10/13/2014We have been dining at Marker 32 for several years and the food there is absolutely wonderful. It is a higher end dining experience but the food is always very well prepared and presented. Highly recommend this location for a great dining experience and a pretty good view of the river.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kelly's birthday partyBLeglerDined on 10/11/2014Very good food and great service. Our party of 14 guest required many different wine, cocktail and food selections but everyone was completely happy I chose Marker 32 for this event.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014Sat at 7:30 Food shows 8:16 place not full. Grouper special Good, Tuna had no flavor not worth Wait for food!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerRepeatVIPDined on 10/10/2014It was my wife's birthday, they treated her very special, the service and food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My #1 Go-To RestaurantBeachFoodieDined on 10/10/2014Consistently offers a wide range of fantastic food offerings, many of them unique to Marker 32, i.e., Marker 32 Broiled Oysters with Spinach, Pecorini cheese, Sundried Tomatoes and Bacon; The Spinach Salad with melted Swiss cheese, bacon, mushrooms and a tarragon vinegrette; I love their take on Tuna Diane and the Carmelized Scallops....in fact, all their fish entrees are perfection! Service is very attentive and professional....the restaurant is located on the intercoastal waterway and provides an authentic "old Florida" atmosphere....Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/10/2014We made an early reservation and were seated at a prime table with view of water/marina. Because we had loaded up on greens at lunch time, we went the "fried" route for dinner, something not usual for us. The calamari appetizer had an Asian flair and was delicious. We both ordered the combo fried shrimp and oysters for dinner and were pleased with the light breading/non-greasy preparation and loved the fennel fries. Marker 32 is one of the long-standing, dependable restaurants in the Intracoastal area. We have been going there for years and are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice Evening...astrogator90Dined on 10/8/2014All-in-all a nice experience. A little sad that that with reservations -- and it being our 41st anniversary -- we were seated away from the window view as far as one could get. The meals were quite good, we have had a tad bit bit better in the past here. The service was a little slower than usual, yet okay. Started with the calamari (good thing it wasn't squid...) as an appetiser; excellent. The caramelized scallops were to kill for! Finished sharing a speciality cheese cake. Again, excellent. If our experience tonight was the worst at Marker 32, it is altogether better than most. We just know it can be even better!!Special Features:
- Delicious Seafood Marker 32Eddie181Dined on 10/8/2014This place has amazing food, spectacular views and excellent service. Great place for a business dinner or a nice romantic spot to frequent with your significant other. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never had a bad mealsparkyeatsDined on 10/7/2014This place always produces an amazing meal from the wine suggestions to the specials. The atmosphere is also very inviting and they make everyone feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner for HusbandBirthdayDined on 10/4/2014My husband had eaten here in the past and had mixed reviews so we decided to give it another try. We ordered the soup of the day and the M32 Signature Bruschetta. The soup was potato and leek with rosemary. The rosemary was over powering which was disappointing but the bruschetta was fantastic. My husband got the special fish dish which was a Caribbean themed flair. It was very good. I ordered the local catch with Mahi and it was fantastic as well. I would suggest ordering anything with the hoppin john. The peas in that dish are perfectly cooked. We had the banana pudding cheesecake for dessert which is a bit weird but tasty (weird because of the consistency). Overall I would recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:
- Memorable dining!scoablDined on 10/4/2014From start to finish, our dining experience was fantastic! The food was memorable and delicious, and the service was spot on. From the classic Mohitos to the house-made bread to the calamari appetizer and the spinach salad -- everything was absolutely delicious! Our entrees - the fresh catch mahi mahi entrée prepared with hoppin' john, collards and pesto rice and the carmelized scallops served over grits with collards - were amazingly good! We finished the evening by sharing the bourbon bread pudding -- simply divine! This was our first time dining at Marker 32, but it definitely won't be our last! We will be back -- again and again!Special Features:
- BirthdaytreatDined on 9/24/2014We are never disappointed at Marker 32, whose reputation simply spreads through word of mouth. We go whenever we have a special occasion or friends from out of town. The seafood is simply outstanding and we love the ambience.Special Features:
- MarcusOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/23/2014Marcus our waiter was exceptional! He will be part of the decision the next time I return. Dr. Mark A. PierceSpecial Features:
- OutstandingBeautyDined on 9/22/2014Food, ambiance, service....everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicegottaluvitDined on 9/20/2014The food and service were outstanding as always and great for a special occasion as long as you are not looking for a quiet romantic place. Marker32 is quite loud and energetic. Each time we have gone we made reservations early enough, we requested a window seat and were accommodated.Special Features:
- Good Food, but too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014We have dined at Marker 32 many times and have always enjoy good food. The one reason we are hesitant to take guests is the noise level. It is more than "energetic", in my opinion. It is difficult to even talk across the table. As long as the conversation is to the person directly next to you, you can communicate without yelling, but you still have to talk in a louder than normal conversational tone. It is hard to enjoy an evening with friends and is frustrating.Special Features:
- LindaVIPDined on 9/13/2014One of our standby favorites. Food is always consistant and great! busy place, my biggest complaint is the parking . . . not enough of it!Special Features:
- Perfect FitRickVIPDined on 9/13/2014We were celebrating our 39th Anniversary! Chose this place because we liked the menu , they allowed us to bring our own wine with a corkage fee and the view was enjoyable before sunset. I had the salmon and it was done exactly how I had asked.Special Features: