Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton
5860 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/stores/store.jsp?storeId=38/BR
- Phone: (561) 544-2320
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Gooch
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Tell us what you desire and we will assist.
A word from Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton
Delight in upscale globally inspired cuisine served in a dramatic setting at Neiman Marcus Boca Raton Mariposa®. From creative salads to seasonal fresh seafood and the classic NM favorites, you"ll savor first-class fare all served by our warm and welcoming staff. Before settling in our elegant dining room, begin your Mariposa experience with an aromatic glass of wine from our sleek, modern bar. You can expect delectable dishes with exceptional service that continues to be a tradition at Neiman Marcus.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (16)fit for foodies (9)good for groups (5)special occasion (5)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)notable wine list (2)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- ExcellentWeeklyVIPDined on 10/25/2014Delicious baked salmon, champagne cocktails and fresh berries for dessert. Service outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedWeeklyVIPDined on 10/19/2014My pea soup lacked great flavor. Turkey sandwich was put on whole wheat. Yuck. Not my choice. Put it on popover half. Food not great but my server was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Excellent choice of food. I ate Salmon tacos, it was delicious. Great service.Special Features:
- Hidden gem in the Boca Town CenterGMS33306Dined on 8/27/2014Outstanding food and outstanding service. A very civilized and classy place to dine while at the town center. A great menu with plenty of choices as well as a nice selection of wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Neiman MarcusLunchhopper1616Dined on 8/18/2014Lunch was very nice, quiet and good. I think the portions were a little skimpy but ok. The popovers are a great added perk! The selections on the menu could be more especially in the sandwich area.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014My Granddaughter and I love to dine here together, so I took her for a late lunch after school. As always, it was delicious & we celebrated her 7th birthday. She loves the broth & cheddar biscuit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Ladies LunchTennisnutDined on 7/28/2014This is a bright lively popular spot so I recommend making reservations if you can. I have eaten here with friends a number of times and the service is very well done. Most of the servers are older, respectful, and have been working at Mariposa for years. I like how they bring over a tiny cup of bouillon and a little pastry to get you started, they also bring you a delicious brioche with your main course. I like how there are also single people coming here to grab a bite to eat as well as shopping Moms with their children, the staff does a nice job at keeping everyone happy. My only negative is that it can get very noisy, especially during season with most tables full of effervescent shoppers or tennis groups celebrating a birthday.Special Features:
- First timeWineArtVIPDined on 7/26/2014This was our first visit to Mariposa. Lunch was excellent, especially the popovers and chocolate chip cookies.
- The following 60 reviews are from the Mariposa at Neiman Marcus - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- Outstanding!foodiegirlVIPDined on 7/19/2014Each time I go to Mariposa it doesn't disappoint. Perfect place to have a ladies lunch while enjoying excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Great lunch spotScottSolkoffVIPDined on 6/20/2014Minimalist decor consistent with the Neiman Marcus aesthetic. A creative but not wayward menu. Try the filet which is served California style in a thin, but well-cut steak. The popovers come with each meal with strawberry butter. That is reason enough to visit. Chicken broth is served in espresso cups as a welcome. Service is just like the rest of the store, never saying no, and always exceeding expectations. Try the chocolate chip cookie. Not on the menu. Ask.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints...Lisa33431Dined on 6/14/2014From the demitasse of the heartiest chicken broth with a mini crescent cheddar cheese biscuit, to the gigantic warm popovers with strawberry butter to an attentive wait staff who ensures that the napkin you're using won't leave white lint on your black slacks and replaces your napkin with the "proper" color...this little gem is first-class. (And all that is even before your "real food" arrives at your table.) Food is always spot-on...this time white beach chicken chili and beer battered fish tacos with a shrimp salsa that were scrumptious. Would have ordered the famous signature chocolate chip cookie for dessert but was too full! Love this place! All in all, another fabulous lunch at a place that never disappoints...we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Real TreatEdieVIPDined on 5/10/2014Go to Mariposa to treat yourself or someone else. Food is very good. It us unique in that they give you a small cup if delicious bouillon and a popover with strawberry butter before your food comes. Presentation of good is beautiful too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lala1dinesVIPDined on 4/25/2014Simple lunch (spinach salad) with a pleasant "twist" to our shopping at Nieman Marcus! Nice atmosphere but very busy and noisy (and remarkably good service in spite if this).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/23/2014Way too noisy! Food OK. Waitress disappeared - regularly . Had to ask assistants for all. OK if need a place while shopping at Neimans. Great art work on the wall - if you want to eat in a very noisy restaurant.
- A great lunch experience!TheSavvyDinersDined on 4/23/2014Great for lunch! The food is consistently good. Also, a big plus is that the menu offers nutritional information for the different dishes offered.Special Features:
- Always a TreatEdieVIPDined on 4/23/2014Delicious food. Very nice choices for lunch menu. The bouillon and popovers are the best part. A real treat for yourself to go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch/brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/12/2014Always love Mariposa! The food is delicious and consistent. We did not care for our server. I felt as though as soon as we said no to wine or a cocktail, she was rude. It won't keep me from returning though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to have a quickLala1dinesVIPDined on 4/2/2014Nice place to have a quick lunch while shopping at Nieman Marcus at Boca Raton, FL. Good salmon tacos (new dish I tried on my second attempt; portabella burger that I ordered first mainly contained a big bun with a small and quite dry mushroom with egually dry grilled cheese, but good thing, there was no problem changing the order!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MariposaLunchladyDined on 3/28/2014Lovely lady's lunch spot. varied and interesting menu choices. popovers and consommé a wonderful bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulToMaVIPDined on 3/22/2014Vey nice lunch menu. Like the added little treats with your meal.Special Features:
- Ladies LunchdelraygrammyDined on 3/14/2014Met a few friends for lunch and had a most pleasant experience. Great menu, atmosphere, service and the perfect feel good place to have lunch and relax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great day with the ladiesDrFoodieVIPDined on 2/21/2014Enjoyed spending a delicious lunch visiting with my Mom and Aunt in South Florida. A real treat!!Special Features:
- Boca sceneLynn411VIPDined on 2/20/2014Neimans restaurant was buzzing with the ladies that lunch. Great people watching and the most fabulous popovers and strawberry butter. Fun restaurant to celebrate an occasion or just have an enjoyable but expensive lunch. My friend had the crab stack and I had the lobster bisque with half a tuna sandwich. Making a reservation on open table was the best way to be sure of a table and get a window seat.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wild about Popovers!WendyDined on 2/7/2014I had lunch with a friend who was visiting from Toronto. My friend absolutely loved the chicken soup and her eyes widened when they brought the Popovers! I had the Seafood Trio and she had the Crab Stack. Both were delicious. The wait staff always remembers me and that makes me smile :) My friend was having a bad day and our lunch at Mariposa was just what she needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The four of us truly enjoyedJudyDined on 1/29/2014The four of us truly enjoyed your food and your ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!PickyPixieVIPDined on 1/26/2014We enjoy going to Mariposa, the ambience and service are fantastic. The food is a real treat and always fresh.Special Features:
- Great timeRedhead14Dined on 1/16/2014Although it was loud we had a great time, we had reservations so no wait time, food was good service was ok hard to talk we had to speak loudly .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the experience !ChiaDined on 1/15/2014Great spot to meet with your girlfriends for lunch.It's very nice !! Love the atmosphere !! Food is always good !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shopper's RetreatBobelleDined on 12/30/2013Lovely atmosphere .A good place to relax and refresh after a long shopping experience. Good for ladies who lunch with a nice variety on the menu. Service is excellent but can get noisy during peak timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For the ladies who lunchSkiwizDined on 12/19/2013Dependable venue for great lunch break after a morning of Town Center shopping. Always bustling and food reliably fresh and appealing.Special Features:
- Noisy but niceCherDined on 12/18/2013Ladies lunch. Good food. Love popovers! Nice and simply elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An old friendDennyJDined on 12/6/2013I have been dining at Neiman Marcus since I was a small child, and they still have my favorite dish of chicken salad with an orange soufflé' on the menu for lunch. The comfort in that alone, is worth savoring, returning for more and often. I long for the Yorkshire pudding, and the delectable strawberry spread it is served with. The intense chicken broth brightens a cool wintery day. The fresh roast turkey sandwich is a great choice. The tea selection and serving pieces, perfect. Our waiter was sublime, just the right mix of friendly yet reserved and unobtrusive, knowledgeable, and there just when you anticipate needing him. It was a special day with a dear friend, filled with warmth and delicious food. I am anxiously awaiting my return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch for the birthday girlLove2eatVIPDined on 11/15/2013Good food, great popovers and broth with cheese puff to start. Salmon platter was amazing! Cookies for dessert were Delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies who lunchMichaelaDined on 11/9/2013Lovely atmosphere. Excellent food including low calorie options. The main point is the absolutely wonderful Yorkshire puddings/popovers with raspberry butter which are worth traveling 4000 miles for.Special Features:
- Good salads, especially "Asian"Lala1dinesVIPDined on 11/3/2013Good salads, especially "Asian" and "Bistro". Nice place for lunch while shopping at the Mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for lunch whileLala1dinesVIPDined on 10/19/2013Good place for lunch while shopping at the Mall. Variety of dishes to choose from and some nice wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We eat lunch here wheneverdsgnchickVIPDined on 10/16/2013We eat lunch here whenever I am in town. I love the salmon, and the seafood trip salad is a new favorite.Special Features:
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTahiaVIPDined on 10/14/2013Very convenient when at the Town Center. Food is good. Healthy options. Good service.Special Features:
- Ladies who lunchLisaAnnDined on 9/13/2013Love this place for lunch with my daughters or girlfriends. Great for celebrating a birthday. Not too girlie for the guys. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too expensive, not enough choicesjolen0623VIPDined on 8/7/2013portions were small for the prices, and the choices weren't varied enough. Tables/chairs weren't that comfortable. Will think twice before coming again.Special Features: