1400 Glades Rd Suite 210
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mariososteria.com/
- Phone: 5612397000x
- Hours of Operation:
11:30am - 3:30pm - 7 days a week
Sunday - Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm
Sunday - Thursday 3:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 3:30pm - 11:00pm
We accept a limited amount of reservations prior to 6:15pm, we do allocate 75% of our dining space for walk-ins.
Please contact us for any special occasions or requests that we may assist you with.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a full service catering menu, Let us cater your event of any size. Our catering director can assist you with all your needs.
A word from Mario's Osteria
Casual family Italian restaurant specializing in homemade signature pasta, pizza, fresh fish, and meat entrees. Great outdoor dining experience offered with a full bar. "oh yeah dont forget about the garlic rolls"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mario's Osteria reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (24)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (20)great for outdoor dining (18)great for lunch (15)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (9)special occasion (8)notable wine list (5)hot spot (5)romantic (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- KAS1VIPDined on 9/16/2014Always a nice place for lunch. Enjoy the pizza and salad special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local restaurantmomof4Dined on 9/13/2014This was our second visit to Mario's. The food was very good and the portions were excellent. The restaurant was quite busy at 530 pm on a Saturday. The waitress was nice but could have been more attentive. Had to constantly call her over. Reservations are a mustSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2014The food is overpriced and no better than you can get at any neighborhood Italian restaurant at half the price.
- great food & servicefood4dayzDined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing & and our waiter Chris was fantastic aswell. Very nice restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentFoodieBVIPDined on 8/18/2014This place does it well & offers many options. They also have a good happy hour.
- poppy 10bellaDined on 8/17/2014the food & service were excellent. will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Save your moneyBeenaroundDined on 8/14/2014Special fish dish had to be returned, mushy. Lasangna cold inside, noodles overcooked before baking.
- Perfect!FoodieDined on 8/5/2014I've always had a wonderful time here. This place has ambience, great portion sizes, 11am happy hour, and alway great service. The clientele is respectable as well as food. Expectations in service and quality are held at a high tan days here. Thanks for the perfect experience every time!! Definitely one of my favorite recommended places in Boca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenientOKDINeDined on 8/2/2014With ticket to a concert at FAU, your restaurant was very convenient. Having reservations is always a plus when time is an issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gem for casual diningmdwriterDined on 7/26/2014Great Italian food- fish dishes (e.g. snapper francaise) is always terrific; vegetables are fresh and well prepared; would also recommend the fresh fish sandwich, the eggplant pancakes ("signature dish") are fabulous. Only downside is that it's noisy unless you come very early!Special Features:
- Another great visit!boca234VIPDined on 7/18/2014Dined for lunch with my 12 year old son. Lunch menu is huge! Staff is professional and very familiar with the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2014This was our first time at Mario's Osteria but it won't be our last. Lauren,our server, was very attentive and very pleasant. The food was great, especially the fried calamari. Grilled lamb chops cooked to perfection as was the broccoli rabe. Chicken Milanese excellent too. We will definitely return to Mario's and we will bring our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerEricamaria530VIPDined on 6/28/2014We recently went to Mario's with friends and everything was delicious. The food was great, the service was wonderful. The waitress was knowledgable about both food items and drinks. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend it and go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still terrificHowiecarVIPDined on 6/28/2014Marios Osteria is one of our favorite restaurants. Everything is excellent from the menu, to the service, to the ambiance, to the food. We come here frequently and will continue. Never been disappointed here. This time we had the grilled swordfish and the chicken meatballs - we loved them both. Their hot folls, plain or garlic, are delicious. Servers and managers are attentive. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/27/2014This is a beautiful restaurant. Very modern with a vibrant atmosphere. Service was top notch and the menu is innovative. Try the gnocchi with peas and Brussels sprouts. Great choice when in areaSpecial Features:
- A bit disappointedfamilyfriendlyDined on 6/25/2014Food was tasty but not exceptional. Portions were large but everything was a la cart. No salad or soup offered with entree. Was disappointed to find sodas were 2.75 for a 10 oz. bottle so of course no refills for our famiy of 7. Attempted to put a sticky edged baby placemat on the table for the 10 month old we brought but were told by the hostess that it removes the finish of their tables so she brought us a paper child's coloring book placemat which the baby promptly tried to eat and threw on the floor. Not child friendly in any way. There are many other Italian resaurants in town that are just as good, more affordable and more family friendly in every way.Special Features:
- Mangia at Mario'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/23/2014Excellent food quality. Good service. Not the place to be if you want to take advantage of the Happy Hour offerings if you are wheelchair bound. Only place to be seated is outside by the couch where you have to contend with the heat and the bugs and lack of a table. Makes it very difficult to eat or drink. Exceptions should be made to accommodate the handicap population. There are ADA laws are there not? Only other option is to sit inside at a table where you can only order off the regular menu.Special Features:
- Sophisticated diningBocaladyDined on 6/18/2014The "Mario" family has long been involved in great food in BocaRaton. Due to financial problems, we no longer have the homey original Mario's or the delicious Mario's Tuscan Grill. With Osteria they are definitely back. Great menu, upscale pasta dishes, old favorites with a new taste. There is something on that large menu for everyone and every pocketbook. I have been there for lunch and dinner and will return!Special Features:
- Food and waitress serviceFoodlover23Dined on 6/14/2014Food and wait service is very good. I'd recommend the restaurant on those guidelines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/9/2014Well the service was nothing above par and it was so slow in the restaurant, all the servers were just hanging out starring at the guests around the room, which was odd. Towards the end of our salad, we found a short piece of hair on the side of the bowl which grossed us out. The manager came over afterwards to vaguely just say she took it off the bill and barely had any care, casually apologizing. They usually have good food at least... But this time they even got my order wrong I'm addition to the hair in our food.
- Mario's - Fantastic Fare!Sugartime4Dined on 6/8/2014Mario's - an unexpected find! Convenient and new, we gave it a try! The food was excellent, portions huge, service excellent and the price was right! Table breads are delicious.One Caesar salad served three of us! Appetizers are entrée size! The Veal Parm was traditional, tender and delicious.The Veal Francaise was outstanding. Both veal dishes were served with pasta or vegetables. The baked Sampler Casserole platter, served in a family size casserole has lasagna, eggplant rollatini, ziti, sausage and other house specialties all covered with cheese and baked. Enough food in that dish ($21) to feed 4! Pizza was good. Bar prepared drinks quickly and seems well stocked. Visit Mario's while they are delicious, reasonable and friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Darn GoodssaltzburgDined on 5/31/2014BAD: my husband ordered a drink between the appetizer course and the main course. Halfway through his main course, the drink still had not arrived. Jaime, our waiter explained that the bar was just too busy to make it - what?!! Who ever heard of a restaurant being too busy to make a $12 martini? Drink canceled. I ordered a crème brulee and the runner brought it out without silverware. When I asked for silverware, I was given a dirty spoon that was bigger than a soup spoon. Replaced. GOOD: The food was wonderful. The veal was probably the best quality veal I have ever had. Succulent without being pounded to death. Pasta sauce was not acidic but on the sweet side the way we like it. My husband had a wonderful swordfish. Will go back.Special Features:
- The following 145 reviews are from the Mario's Osteria reviews archive.
- KAS1VIPDined on 5/23/2014Always a very nice place for lunch. Pizza and salads are really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeAllyDined on 5/18/2014Food is always fresh and delicious. Prices are great and atmosphere is bright and clean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had an excellent meal at MariosHowiecarVIPDined on 5/17/2014A Saturday night. Arrived a few minutes early. Complimentary valet service whisked my car away. Hostess seated us immediately. Server, Michael brought out drinks and bread immediately. We had an Eggplant Napoleon appetizer, one of their signature dishes. It was very good. We'll have it again next time. Then we had the Gorgonzola Salad with Grilled Shrimp on top. Loved it. Ended the meal with capucino, a perfect ending to a great dining experience. Ambiance, menu, food, service, price all very very good.Everything was perfect, as we expect from a fine restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An off dayOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/17/2014Food was delicious. Had the Eggplant Pancakes, Gnoochi, and a pizza - all fabulous. The service was the worst ever experienced. Forgetful, wrong orders, accusatory when we told them we did not order the short rib dinner but the rigatoni with short ribs. Brought it back out just to be certain. Really bad service.Special Features:
- Debby the WaitressDebbyDined on 5/16/2014It was my wife's birthday and Debby took care to ensure that the meal was memorable the meal was great and we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mario'sWayneDined on 5/16/2014We had a fantastic dinner at Mario's. The food was superb! I recommend the Lobster stuffed Ravioli. Our waiter did a great job and kept the garlic rolls coming. I certainly will return soon for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner ExperienceGrillmasterVIPDined on 5/13/2014Dinner for six (6) and every dish was prepared and served wonderfully, and our server was attentive, personable and professional. The Calamari Fra Diablo appetizer is winner. It was tender, not over battered, and the cherry peppers added just the right amount of heat. Our main dishes were all on the money. Veal Milanese, Chicken Scapriello, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Baked Gnocchi, and more. We have been to this restaurant many times and rarely is ever disappoints. This meal was the best yet!
- Portions where huge!!wannabechefsDined on 5/2/2014We went to visit our son and he enjoys Italian food. We all found things that were right for us. My son loves his pasta, my husband enjoys his chicken and I was thrilled to see they offered gluten free options. Eating Italian out can be very difficult with my diet restrictions but this was great!!!Special Features:
- Enjoyed our dinnerK2okDined on 4/27/2014First time here. Sat outdoors instead of waiting for inside table. Great clams in white sauce and veal parm. Delicous garlic rolls. The house salad was dull but very crisp & fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 4/27/2014Perfect lunch. Relaxed outside with pizza, salads and rolls. We enjoy this place especially for lunch.Special Features:
- Outstanding As UsualBobKDined on 4/14/2014We have been going to Mario's (at it's old and new location) for over 25 years. The food is ALWAYS excellent and the ambience adds to the enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alwyas a decent experienceRickVIPDined on 4/9/2014Have dined here a few times before. Our server had a few larger tables in her area so our service was a bit slow. We were there early and I was surprised to learn that happy hour did not apply to us as we were not sitting at the specific table to qualify. Seems like a strange rule. Either it is happy hour for the entire restaurant or not. Anyway, food was very good as always. Hot and fresh. Garlic rolls are awesome.Special Features:
- 1st timeluv2dineVIPDined on 4/8/2014this was our first time and it was great. Food was excellent but the waiter was the BES. Daniel was just terrific and catered to all our needs. We will be back for sure. There were 5 of us and everyone loved the food very much.Special Features:
- I'll Be Back...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/8/2014I really enjoyed the entire atmosphere at Mario's. The noise level was conducive to running a business meeting and we didn't have to shout at each other even though we had a larger group (8 guests). Our server did an incredible job servicing the entire group and the food including coffee and dessert were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine foodSealvinoDined on 4/6/2014We tried Mario's and were quite pleased. We asked for a quiet table and were brought to a cabana near the outdoor bar. Wine was brought promptly. Ordered pasta fagioli and Caprese which were very good. Entrees were excellent. Baked spaghetti Bolognese was piping hot delicious and sizable. Price was well worth to portion. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is always good and plenty.PukimomVIPDined on 4/2/2014Food is always good and plenty. Took home enough for a meal at home. Awesome service from our incredible waiter.Special Features:
- Had a wonderful Italian dinner.KAS1VIPDined on 3/13/2014Had a wonderful Italian dinner. Quality food at reasonable prices in an easy to get to location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014When the reservation was made on Open Table it was noted that this was a 61st anniversary celebration, YET nothing was done to acknowledge the event.. That coupled with unusually poor service made for a disappointing experience.