1400 Glades Rd Suite 210
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mariososteria.com/
- Phone: (561) 239-7000
- Hours of Operation:
11:30am - 3:30pm - 7 days a week
Sunday - Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm
Sunday - Thursday 3:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday 3:30pm - 11:00pm
We accept a limited amount of reservations prior to 6:15pm, we do allocate 75% of our dining space for walk-ins.
Please contact us for any special occasions or requests that we may assist you with.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a full service catering menu, Let us cater your event of any size. Our catering director can assist you with all your needs.
A word from Mario's Osteria
Casual family Italian restaurant specializing in homemade signature pasta, pizza, fresh fish, and meat entrees. Great outdoor dining experience offered with a full bar. "oh yeah dont forget about the garlic rolls"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Mario's Osteria - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Mario's Osteria reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (20)great for lunch (19)good for groups (18)great for outdoor dining (17)special occasion (12)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (8)romantic (6)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (5)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- johnDined on 11/23/2014The food quality was very poor. I have been to your place several time but at this point I would not recommend it to my friends. The service was very slow I was very frustrated
- stephen and ellenstraightADined on 11/17/2014the happy hour at the bar was great. Our food and drinks were very good.One had eggplant parm and did not like it. They had been there before and liked the pizza. Server was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noisyhungryDined on 11/9/2014food always enjoyable. noise level very high, even though we were in a booth. waitress was very pleasant but made a few mistakes, which were corrected, but she seemed a little hassled.Special Features:
- Wonderful!glensVIPDined on 11/8/2014We just returned from a quick 5 day stay in Boca Raton and visited Mario's twice. The food is great as well as the service that we received from Amanda. I had the pork chop which was absolutely delicious! Enough said. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- DonclaireVIPDined on 11/3/2014Disapointing food. Meatballs lack meat. Pasta dish sauce no flavor. Overall not worth the money.
- PoohBearVIPDined on 10/25/2014Like the atmosphere and service of the staff. Extensive menu to fit anyone's appetite. All our dishes were served piping hot. Veal Parmesan was moist and tender. All four of us ordered the veal and would order it again. We look forward to returning to try some other items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice place to eathungryDined on 10/22/2014We always enjoy Mario's. Although this trip they did not have my favorite, grilled octopus. The prices are reasonable and the selection is huge.Special Features:
- PoohBearVIPDined on 10/18/2014The wines and cocktails were good pours and affordable. The clams casino were good, just not enough clams to much breading. All our dishes were served piping hot and cooked to perfection. The veal parmesan chop was moist and juicy. My fish was served with garlic spinach, artichoke hearts in a light butter sauce and was enough to feed two people. For desert we had cream brûlée, assorted berries with whipped cream. Our cappuccino's and latte were good. Service from beginning to end was friendly and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!BocaVIPDined on 10/14/2014The food and service at Mario's is always great!! The dishes are large enough to share, which is great to get a few different items. You can always count on Mario's for an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Good...not greatGrandpabenDined on 10/12/2014Run of the mill Italian restaurant. It lacked charm and there was nothing special about the food. The service was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingChubzl27Dined on 10/12/2014Awesome food, great garlic rolls!! Drove all the way from miami to eat here totally worth it will be back soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAS1VIPDined on 10/11/2014Always a nice place for lunch. Pizza, salads and rolls all good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchlauraVIPDined on 10/4/2014Took my mother for her birthday. It was her first time there. Debbie was our server. She was phenomenal. So helpful, sweet, attentive and prompt. She even brought my mother an amazing dessert. Food was good but it has been better on previous occasions. Calalmari that was grilled was a little tougher than normal as were the artichokes. My mother's beef entree was delicious though and the coffee was great too!Special Features:
- Lululily7Dined on 9/28/2014Outstanding food & service wish the restaurant was in easy delray beach alsoSpecial Features:
- Florida FancycafedivaDined on 9/20/2014Food was really good, served well in pleasant surroundings. Always a reliable choice.Special Features:
- KAS1VIPDined on 9/16/2014Always a nice place for lunch. Enjoy the pizza and salad special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local restaurantmomof4Dined on 9/13/2014This was our second visit to Mario's. The food was very good and the portions were excellent. The restaurant was quite busy at 530 pm on a Saturday. The waitress was nice but could have been more attentive. Had to constantly call her over. Reservations are a mustSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2014The food is overpriced and no better than you can get at any neighborhood Italian restaurant at half the price.
- great food & servicefood4dayzDined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing & and our waiter Chris was fantastic aswell. Very nice restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentFoodieBVIPDined on 8/18/2014This place does it well & offers many options. They also have a good happy hour.
- poppy 10bellaDined on 8/17/2014the food & service were excellent. will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Save your moneyBeenaroundDined on 8/14/2014Special fish dish had to be returned, mushy. Lasangna cold inside, noodles overcooked before baking.
- Perfect!FoodieDined on 8/5/2014I've always had a wonderful time here. This place has ambience, great portion sizes, 11am happy hour, and alway great service. The clientele is respectable as well as food. Expectations in service and quality are held at a high tan days here. Thanks for the perfect experience every time!! Definitely one of my favorite recommended places in Boca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenientOKDINeDined on 8/2/2014With ticket to a concert at FAU, your restaurant was very convenient. Having reservations is always a plus when time is an issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 158 reviews are from the Mario's Osteria reviews archive.
- Neighborhood gem for casual diningmdwriterDined on 7/26/2014Great Italian food- fish dishes (e.g. snapper francaise) is always terrific; vegetables are fresh and well prepared; would also recommend the fresh fish sandwich, the eggplant pancakes ("signature dish") are fabulous. Only downside is that it's noisy unless you come very early!Special Features:
- Another great visit!boca234VIPDined on 7/18/2014Dined for lunch with my 12 year old son. Lunch menu is huge! Staff is professional and very familiar with the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/17/2014This was our first time at Mario's Osteria but it won't be our last. Lauren,our server, was very attentive and very pleasant. The food was great, especially the fried calamari. Grilled lamb chops cooked to perfection as was the broccoli rabe. Chicken Milanese excellent too. We will definitely return to Mario's and we will bring our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerEricamaria530VIPDined on 6/28/2014We recently went to Mario's with friends and everything was delicious. The food was great, the service was wonderful. The waitress was knowledgable about both food items and drinks. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend it and go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still terrificHowiecarVIPDined on 6/28/2014Marios Osteria is one of our favorite restaurants. Everything is excellent from the menu, to the service, to the ambiance, to the food. We come here frequently and will continue. Never been disappointed here. This time we had the grilled swordfish and the chicken meatballs - we loved them both. Their hot folls, plain or garlic, are delicious. Servers and managers are attentive. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/27/2014This is a beautiful restaurant. Very modern with a vibrant atmosphere. Service was top notch and the menu is innovative. Try the gnocchi with peas and Brussels sprouts. Great choice when in areaSpecial Features:
- A bit disappointedfamilyfriendlyDined on 6/25/2014Food was tasty but not exceptional. Portions were large but everything was a la cart. No salad or soup offered with entree. Was disappointed to find sodas were 2.75 for a 10 oz. bottle so of course no refills for our famiy of 7. Attempted to put a sticky edged baby placemat on the table for the 10 month old we brought but were told by the hostess that it removes the finish of their tables so she brought us a paper child's coloring book placemat which the baby promptly tried to eat and threw on the floor. Not child friendly in any way. There are many other Italian resaurants in town that are just as good, more affordable and more family friendly in every way.Special Features:
- Mangia at Mario'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/23/2014Excellent food quality. Good service. Not the place to be if you want to take advantage of the Happy Hour offerings if you are wheelchair bound. Only place to be seated is outside by the couch where you have to contend with the heat and the bugs and lack of a table. Makes it very difficult to eat or drink. Exceptions should be made to accommodate the handicap population. There are ADA laws are there not? Only other option is to sit inside at a table where you can only order off the regular menu.Special Features:
- Sophisticated diningBocaladyDined on 6/18/2014The "Mario" family has long been involved in great food in BocaRaton. Due to financial problems, we no longer have the homey original Mario's or the delicious Mario's Tuscan Grill. With Osteria they are definitely back. Great menu, upscale pasta dishes, old favorites with a new taste. There is something on that large menu for everyone and every pocketbook. I have been there for lunch and dinner and will return!Special Features:
- Food and waitress serviceFoodlover23Dined on 6/14/2014Food and wait service is very good. I'd recommend the restaurant on those guidelines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FitfoodieVIPDined on 6/9/2014Well the service was nothing above par and it was so slow in the restaurant, all the servers were just hanging out starring at the guests around the room, which was odd. Towards the end of our salad, we found a short piece of hair on the side of the bowl which grossed us out. The manager came over afterwards to vaguely just say she took it off the bill and barely had any care, casually apologizing. They usually have good food at least... But this time they even got my order wrong I'm addition to the hair in our food.
- Mario's - Fantastic Fare!Sugartime4Dined on 6/8/2014Mario's - an unexpected find! Convenient and new, we gave it a try! The food was excellent, portions huge, service excellent and the price was right! Table breads are delicious.One Caesar salad served three of us! Appetizers are entrée size! The Veal Parm was traditional, tender and delicious.The Veal Francaise was outstanding. Both veal dishes were served with pasta or vegetables. The baked Sampler Casserole platter, served in a family size casserole has lasagna, eggplant rollatini, ziti, sausage and other house specialties all covered with cheese and baked. Enough food in that dish ($21) to feed 4! Pizza was good. Bar prepared drinks quickly and seems well stocked. Visit Mario's while they are delicious, reasonable and friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Darn GoodssaltzburgDined on 5/31/2014BAD: my husband ordered a drink between the appetizer course and the main course. Halfway through his main course, the drink still had not arrived. Jaime, our waiter explained that the bar was just too busy to make it - what?!! Who ever heard of a restaurant being too busy to make a $12 martini? Drink canceled. I ordered a crème brulee and the runner brought it out without silverware. When I asked for silverware, I was given a dirty spoon that was bigger than a soup spoon. Replaced. GOOD: The food was wonderful. The veal was probably the best quality veal I have ever had. Succulent without being pounded to death. Pasta sauce was not acidic but on the sweet side the way we like it. My husband had a wonderful swordfish. Will go back.Special Features:
- KAS1VIPDined on 5/23/2014Always a very nice place for lunch. Pizza and salads are really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeAllyDined on 5/18/2014Food is always fresh and delicious. Prices are great and atmosphere is bright and clean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had an excellent meal at MariosHowiecarVIPDined on 5/17/2014A Saturday night. Arrived a few minutes early. Complimentary valet service whisked my car away. Hostess seated us immediately. Server, Michael brought out drinks and bread immediately. We had an Eggplant Napoleon appetizer, one of their signature dishes. It was very good. We'll have it again next time. Then we had the Gorgonzola Salad with Grilled Shrimp on top. Loved it. Ended the meal with capucino, a perfect ending to a great dining experience. Ambiance, menu, food, service, price all very very good.Everything was perfect, as we expect from a fine restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.