Marina's Bar & Grill
340 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
Marina's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 7868663000
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Daily: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, International
- Executive Chef: Luis Nasalli Rocca
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from Marina's Bar & Grill
Marina's Bar & Grill offers American Cuisine with an Italian flair. We invite you to dine in a modern, relaxing, and family friendly atmosphere. Watch your favorite game on one of many big screens to choose from and have access to complimentary WIFI while sipping on one of numerous famous Miami tropical drinks.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Marina's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good dinner spot for events at AAAJimNDined on 11/22/2013Good food. Inside the Holiday Inn (thus limit on ambience) but faces Biscayne Blvd and a good spot for dinner before event at American Airlines Arena which is basically across the street.
- Excellent serviceTelloDined on 5/28/2013Extremely good, very high quality of food! I definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Hidden Gem in Busy MiamiVernInMiamiDined on 5/23/2013My husband and I were very pleased with the food and dining experience at Marina's Bar & Grill. Their menu had a wide variety to choose from. I got the lobster ravioli which tasted so good and fresh! My husband, who is a very picky eater tried the Porterhouse Steak and he LOVED it! It was very nice and quiet inside and the waiters were all very professional. I would highly recommend dinning here.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great LocationRobSDined on 5/22/2013My wife and I flew down from Indiana to watch our Pacers play the Heat in Game 1 of the NBA playoffs at the American Airlines Arena. We had dinner at Marina's Bar & Grill and the food was great! I had the New York Cut Sirloin and my wife had the Baked Salmon. Both dishes were prepared just as we requested. The ambiance and the staff was very pleasant. Marina's has definitely become one of me and my wife's favorite restaurants in Miami. I highly recommend Marina's to anyone going to the Miami area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It took the waitstaff foreverfoodie1VIPDined on 2/27/2013It took the waitstaff forever to wait on me despite the fact that 3 of them were just standing around talking to each other. The servers didn't seem to care or have opinions on the menu. I ordered homemade cannelloni - the pasta was fresh, but did not have spinach and ricotta filling. The spinach was instead parsley and if I found 2 sprigs that was generous.The food was bland as was the atmosphere. The restaurant is connected to the Holiday Inn and was fair, boring hotel restaurant food...thankfully it wasn't that expensive.
- Cheap hotel restaurantLASRVIPDined on 12/31/2012This restaurant is the hotel restaurant for the low end holiday inn downtown. If you are looking for a meal on a budget, this place might do. Otherwise, I would not suggest it! It does have a good location, but don't be mislead as I was to think this was its own restaurant. It is not! It is the hotel restaurant! Having said that, the service was actually wonderful!