Marina Grill & Bar
4200 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292Neighborhood:
Marina del Rey
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Marina Grill & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marinagrillandbar.com/
- Phone: 4242893920x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am; Saturday & Sunday: 6:00am -12:00pm
Daily 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Allyson Thurber
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: One intimate style room off the lounge and one larger
- Private Party Contact: Johnny Diaz 4242893917x
- Entertainment: Contemporary Music
A word from Marina Grill & Bar
California cuisine and local enchantment combine for a truly memorable dining experience in the heart of Marina del Rey. Relax by the fire on our beautiful patio with a specialty cocktail, while looking out over Mother's Beach. Or, enjoy our upbeat lounge with its flat screen tv's during the best Happy Hour anywhere in Marina del Rey.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Marina Grill & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (1)scenic view (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Marina GrillVdayloverVIPDined on 9/15/2014Great staff and thank you Rodrigo and Duana for taking such good care if us, first class service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel Dining with Great ServicemajelaneDined on 7/17/2014Marina Grill and Bar is located in the Hilton Garden Inn by the Marina. While it doesn't have the views that the Ritz has, it has a great outdoor patio with great service. The bar was out of the liquor needed to make a moscow mule but the wine suggestions for the DineLA menu were great. They have heat lamps and called ahead to suggest outdoor seating for the nice LA night. Great venue for a small gathering. Not your traditional dinner spot but they offer free parking good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad, but not great.AllyDined on 7/12/2014Overall, the ambiance was the best thing, with a nice patio. The waitress was helpful and friendly, but not too attentive (but it wasn't busy, maybe she didn't want to bother us). The food was OK, but the French toast was a small portion for $11. My friend had the spinach avocado something or other eggs benedict, and he said they were "just OK." Overall, I'd return due to convenience in terms of location, but other choices are better.
- DinerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Really enjoyed our experience with the warm greeting form Nathan. Made us feel quite welcome and is a nice representative of what your restaurant is all about. Loved the salmon lunch - in fact one of the best. Nice experience.Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Marina Grill & Bar reviews archive.
- Good food, service and location!dubfamilyDined on 6/15/2014Wanted to try something different for Father's day brunch. No crowds. No long lines. The food was excellent. Full buffet with something for everyone in our family (waffles, pancakes, omelet bar, carving station, fresh fruits, desserts, fresh pastries, etc. etc.). The service was extremely slow when we needed condiments and place settings, but the waitress made up for it by not charging the full buffet price for the children in our family since they only had cereal and yogurt. Super sweet! And all the staff in general was very customer service oriented. Very refreshing. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- suecVIPDined on 5/11/2014Nicer than the usual hotel restaurant. Conveinant when staying at the hotel. But it is still a hotel restaurant!
- Not the same place others reviewedSteve69Dined on 2/14/2014Went for a price fixe dinner on Valentines Day. French Onion soup was broth with some onions in it: no cheese. Short Ribs were so over cooked that they were tough. Everything that night was pre-cooked and then heated up. Not a memorable experience except for the bad memories.
- 'New to Area'FredoDined on 1/24/2014Was pleasantly caught by surprise with the delicious meals prepared and served at the 'diner' in the Hilton Gardens Hotel!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dine LA adventureFoodiLoveFoodDined on 1/23/2014A friend and I choose to come here without ever knowing of this place, but the Dine LA options looked great. As it was a Thursday night it wasn't too packed. It was busy by the time we left though around 9pm. The service was excellent and we were treated so well. Not rushed, and the manager of the restaurant kept checking in on us. He had a great sense of humor! Anyways the important stuff: food. The carrot ginger soup was excellent, with amazing consistency. We also had the Mahi mahi and the Chicken and both were cooked perfectly. The cauliflower puree on the mahi mahi was paired so well. Bread pudding is a must as well. All in all this place is a hidden gem located in a Hilton hotel in Marina Del Rey. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningSoapyDined on 12/22/2013My friend and I both really liked what we had. I had the chicken and she had the salmon...very flavorful. The restaurant/bar had very few patrons, maybe due to that it was Christmas week and people were busy preparing for the holiday. The decor could use some warm touches, like greenery, color, fireplace. Will definitely be back. Good halfway spot to meet friend from Samta Monica.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.