2257 Chestnut Street
San Francisco, CA 94123Neighborhood:
Marina / Cow Hollow / Presidio
TurkishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marinabistrosf.com/marina/
- Phone: 4154419010
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: George Bektas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Eunice 4154419010
A word from Marina Bistro
Marina Bistro is an intimate, elegant but casual wine bar located in the vibrant Marina. Our bar is simply and tastefully designed with rustic, dark, oak tones. The bar is where patrons gather to enjoy fine wines, delicious and intimate atmosphere or enjoy one of our tables for dinner. Marina Bistro; menu ranges from small cheese plates, turkish mezes to authentic turkish entrees, perfectly complemented by our varied wine list. Behind our bar you will find our team of passionate staff who are experienced in matching wine and people.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Marina Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Might go backYinzerInTheBayDined on 6/21/2013We're new to the area and have lots to try, so we may or may not go back. The food was good but not great, the wine was good but not great. The service was very good and the ambience was pretty. I had the lamb kabob and an order of the red wine flight. The choices were different than your run of the mill malbecs and zins so I wanted to try them. They ended up not being a very good representation. The kabob I had was good but again they didn't hit it out of the park. Overall I would recommend this restaurant for the Marina inhabitant, but would not go out of my way for it.Special Features:
- Best Turkish Food Around!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/15/2013This food is amazing and a great chef/staff! I come here at least once a week. The tzatziki is the best!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turkish DelightSusieQDined on 5/22/2013Saw this restaurant from the sidewalk, peeped in and it looked charming. Went there for dinner later and were not disappointed. Were introduced to Turkish cuisine by staff who spoke excellent English and were fluent in Turkish and able to share info about the food as well as about Istanbul! We were visiting from Canada but have recommended the restaurant to friends in San Francisco.Special Features:
- Amazing little Turkish placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/12/2013Amazing little Turkish place with wonderful food, winelist, and friendly accomodating staff. It's a little on the pricey side however but I assure you that it's worth it especially if you get a table outside to sit in the sun and people watch. Wonderful atmosphere and just overall cute place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Turkish FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/11/2013After living in Turkey for 2+ years, I am pretty selective when it comes to Turkish food. This place was really good! I love that the staff and cook are Turkish too, so you get the real experience;-) Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The name is forgettable butOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 4/14/2013The name is forgettable but the food is not. It was delicious.Special Features:
- a special findOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 4/13/2013wonderful food, friendly , very warm feel-went back the next night it was so good. I will eat there every time I stay in the Marina.Special Features:
- The food quality is quiteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/9/2013The food quality is quite bad in that price range.
- The food was great, however,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/1/2013The food was great, however, the service was terrible. Very slow and never asked how our food was, refilled our water, or asked if we needed additional drinks. I had to try to find server in the very small resto to ask for another glass of wine and then finally the bill. If this place hires some better service, I would definitely go back.