24 Sherman Street
Port Chester, NY 10573Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marianaccis.com/
- Phone: 9149393450
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jim Marianacci and Nicky Stella
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Marianacci's Restaurant
Marianacci's Restaurant provides a warm intimate atmosphere serving delicious Italian cuisine. Whether it be pasta, fresh fish, veal or steak, every dish is prepared with the finest ingredients. Serving its loyal clientele for over 60 years, Marianacci's Restaurant is a true Port Chester landmark.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Marianacci's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (4)romantic (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Another delicious dinnerPlaygoerVIPDined on 8/15/2014Four of us had an excellent dinner here, as usual. No request goes unmet. One of us asked if pasta fazool might be available and "voila", it appeared and was delicious. The veal parmigiana was huge and excellent and the lasagna was also a generous portion and very flavorful. The zuppa de peche was huge and wonderful. Go - you will be very happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive Service and Good FoodEatoutrviewsDined on 7/12/2014Our wait staff was exceptional. His recommendation for appetlzer and husbands main course were great. Water glasses were filled and dishes removed promptly. The menu was interesting for Italian and the specials all sounded great as well. The calamari with cannelloni beans for appetizer was yummy and they split it for us before arrived at table. The red snapper in a light orange sauce was surprisingly excellent and would get again. Was not too impressed with my veal with salad. Although veal was tender and pounded thin, it had overly spiced bread crumbs and the salad was slightly wilted. Other dishes coming out looked amazing, especially the filet mignon special and tomato sauce dishes. Will returnSpecial Features:
- Nice SurprisePlaygoerVIPDined on 7/5/2014We haven't been to this restaurant in quite some time and were pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed our meal. The restaurant was quite full when we arrived at 7:45, but not too noisy so we could have a nice conversation. We shared the golden beet salad, which was delicious and enough for two. We ordered veal Parmesan and meat lasagna, both of which were excellent. The red marinara sauce on both was delicately flavored and very tasty. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive and checked several times to make sure we had everything we needed. Water glasses were continually refilled. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Italian RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/26/2014Nice ambience, good service, and (most of all) some very good food. Everyone in our party was more than pleased with all that we ordered. Pricing was reasonable.Special Features:
- Good musicOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/20/2014There is a band every Friday and a single every other Friday. There is no music charge and the singer could be pretty good. Food and service are ok so it is a great deal.Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Marianacci's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great food in a quiet comfy settingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/12/2014Tucked away in a quiet residential street in Port Chester, this old school establishment provides a welcome respite in an increasingly competitive world of restaurants competing on everything, but what matters most: food, service and ambiance. Marianacci's has great food, served by folks who care about your experience, in a quiet, comfortable setting where you can actually converse with your dinner guests. While the setting is somewhat formal, the atmosphere is relaxed and inviting. If your not looking for a "scene", it's a great place to wind down with friends or your significant other after a busy week.Special Features:
- Shhh! Be very quiet about this oneAlwaysgood2dineVIPDined on 2/15/2014A great neighborhood gem that is off the beaten path. Easy to get to and not very crowded. Old world food with impeccable service. I am keeping this quiet for the fear that too much of a crowd will change the place. Shhh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in areaDennisVIPDined on 1/4/2014Marianacci's is probably the best Italian restaurant in the Greenwich, rye, port Chester area. Hard to find but plenty of parking. Primarily known for its veal dishes but every thing we ordered was excellent. Staff was very friendly but service was a tad slow. Otherwise would have given a five star rating. Pricing is reasonable too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid ChoiceopentableuserVIPDined on 12/6/2013Good choice for a night out with the family. Nothing new, but lot's of classics on the menu. If you go on Friday's stay for the live Jazz!Special Features:
- Excellent food. Service aDanielVIPDined on 10/26/2013Excellent food. Service a little slow, but friendly.Special Features:
- comfortable serviceRokosakaDined on 10/4/2013The food isn't anything amazing, it's on par with what you would expect from an upper scale Italian restaurant. Worth going back to. Food was excellent and not that expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet enough to have a conversationOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/6/2013The food was delicious, the service was excellent, and a rare find, it was quiet enough to actually have a conversation. The place badly needs a renovation, but the other qualities made up for it, including plenty of free parking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great live music on FridayyouknowVIPDined on 6/28/2013Great live music on Friday and Saturday! Veal chops, Red Snapper in an orange sauce is the signatures for this long time restaurant, but don't overlook the pasta and Italian dishes either.Special Features: