Margaritaville - Cincinnati
Cincinnati, OH 45202Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Margaritaville - Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.margaritavillecincinnati.com/
- Phone: 5132503318x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm -2:00am
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Margaritaville - Cincinnati
Escape to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at the Horseshoe Casino in downtown Cincinnati for the ultimate tropical experience. Located beside the casino’s main entrance, the restaurant’s natural materials, exposed wood and warm tropical colors create a welcoming, laid back atmosphere with unique dining spaces, a concert stage and multiple bars. A large exterior deck overlooks the Horseshoe’s performance lawn where guests may enjoy alfresco dining, a drink topped off with a gentle breeze or possibly a live performance on the lawn. After dinner the laid-back tropical atmosphere transitions to a light night scene with dancing and live music every night of the week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Margaritaville - Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (12)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (8)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (5)special occasion (5)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Not what we expectedLisaDined on 9/22/2014Only plus was it was very quiet & our server, Josh, did what he could. We celebrated my daughter's birthday here & other children were attending. The food should have been a lot better since VERY few others were dining. We tipped well because we never plan to return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Wasn't very impressed. I felt the food was over priced. I enjoyed the scenery and the staff was very friendly. I probably will not return. Thank you!Special Features:
- 2014VIPDined on 8/28/2014Our server was Jared. He was awesome!! Not only was he funny & witty - but he was very helpful in accomodating 3 additional guests at our table. Our food was served in a very reasonable time and everything was very tasty. It made for a very enjoyable evening. We had tickets to the Trace Adkins concert and afterwards went back into Margaritaville for a drink. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for before concert dinnercincymaryDined on 8/28/2014Preps you for a party and the location is great for a concert at The Shoe! Good drinks, OK food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best margarita I've ever had!!out2lunchDined on 8/15/2014Food was so-so, waitress was kinda combative when we were not satisfied with the order, but the frozen margaritas were outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week (weak)BobwithwifeDined on 8/13/2014Came for Restaurant Week and to celebrate my anniversary. The hostess didn't even check to see if I had a reservation (which is why Open Table questioned whether I had honored my reservation). They ran out of key lime pie when it was featured on the menu. Food was so late the server gave us chips and salsa. At one point, the music was at a decent volume....then it became so loud I could hear my wife sitting next to me. The food was ok. i had high hopes because I had been to other Margaritaville locations, but my overall experience didn't meet my expectations.Special Features:
- MusiccarolynDined on 8/13/2014The food was great, but the music was too loud. We asked the manager if all possible can she turn the volume down because we could not hear each other talk. The manager told us she had no way of turning the volume down. My co-workers feels the volume at lunch time should be down to allow their customers to converse with their guest/co-workers.Special Features:
- Service was horribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014Food not much better. The place is coll though with inside and outside live musicSpecial Features:
- Good downtown restaurant...BAL1234VIPDined on 8/2/2014Part of the Horseshoe Casino downtown Cincinnati in an urban setting and easily accessible for everyone coming downtown for all events...Also, close to many downtown residents...Special Features:
- Average at bestNKYFoodieDined on 8/1/2014We should have known, oh well. If your looking for Applebbee's at twice the price then this place is for you.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Margaritaville - Cincinnati reviews archive.