Margarita Pizza Bar
3335 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90007Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Margarita Pizza Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.margaritapizzabarla.com/
- Phone: 2137473335
- Hours of Operation:
Open daily from 11:00am - 12:00am (Kitchens close at 11:30PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do catering and large deliveries.
- Special Events: We do also offer special event packages.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: We offer hour and a half validation in the Gateway parking structure. Entrance is located behind the restaurant, please access it from 32nd St. Please avoid parking on Figueroa between 4-7PM Monday-Friday, but metered, one hour parking is available on Figueroa 8AM to 8PM.
A word from Margarita Pizza Bar
Weʼre an Italian-American bistro with something for everyone. We are upscale-casual din- ing and serve lunch and dinner. Our specialties are pizza and New York-style, classic Italian food, with a large variety of craft beer and wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Margarita Pizza Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- The staff was unclear andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/5/2013The staff was unclear and not very responsive. But the food was pretty good. Great deal for all-you-can-eat brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Gallen Center event daysredheadDined on 12/20/2012This restaurant is walking distance to the Gallen Center. It is next to the USC Campus so it is a busy place. We love to go thee before an event when we want good food without having to get dressed up. Service is mostly ok, but they have always been busy when we have been there. But they are very friendly and accommodating. All over, love this place.Special Features:
- Boo-hoo ...no iced tea "We'reOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2012Boo-hoo ...no iced tea "We're out" was weitrd - how about offering to brew a hot tea and provide ice. Waiter was stiff and while he loved everything on the menu, his recc's were too fluffy. Good ambiance for a sit down in a neighborhood really lacking this type of place!Special Features:
- We were looking for a placeredheadDined on 5/5/2012We were looking for a place to eat that was close to the Galen Center. This was a great choice. Walking distance to the center, great food and great friendly staff. We wanted something that was moderately priced and not a steak house or fast food. They are hard to come by within walking distance of the Galen Center. Try it.Special Features: