Marco Ristorante Italiano - Warner Robins
2702 Watson Blvd
Warner Robins, GA 39013Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Marco Ristorante Italiano - Warner Robins
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4783307070
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Friday; 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - until close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Three private dining rooms will be available for group dining including a cocktail lounge with relaxed casual seating or a wine cellar room adorned with classic wine racks. For an interactive event, guests can dine at the Chef’s Table, a tableside cooking experience during which the chef will explain his techniques and answer culinary questions.
A word from Marco Ristorante Italiano - Warner Robins
The fine dining experience of Marco Ristorante Italiano arrives in Warner Robins in the summer of 2013. The Warner Robins location will feature Marco’s signature Mediterranean atmosphere, authentic homemade Italian food, exquisite handcrafted cocktails and fine wines. Featuring an expanded menu, Marco’s traditional favorites such as branzino baked in rock salt, steak Diane, and osso buco will be complimented with original hand tossed pizza, baked in a brick oven.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Marco Ristorante Italiano - Warner Robins - Best Restaurants in Warner Robins ›
Marco Ristorante Italiano - Warner Robins reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (21)romantic (19)fit for foodies (9)notable wine list (9)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (6)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- What a surprise!TNGnashvilleVIPDined on 8/13/2014While on a business trip to Warner Robbins, I was looking for a nice place to get dinner. Little did I know I would find one of the best Italian meals I had since visiting Italy last year!! The portion sizes were perfect and not too big which left room for some amazing dessert! The caprese salad was delightful. The lasagne tasted so authentic and homemade. And the zabaione was the most amazing dessert I have ever had! I honestly can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely perfect every timeRoscoeDined on 8/9/2014Seriously. Marcos is what's been missing in middle georgia. The staff are all very courteous and the management is kind as can be. I accidently stumbled into this place one night and I'm more than glad I did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Special Dining PlaceTravelingDinerDined on 7/23/2014Marco is the place to go for that special experience dinner or lunch. The service is excellent but slows noticeably as the place fills or with groups over 4. Plan on a 2 hour dinner, not a fast food joint for sure. I rated the quality of the service and attention to detail, not the speed. Great wine selection and knowledgeable servers. Pricing is a bit high for the locale but in line with big cities. The food quality and presentation more than makes up for the higher pricing, in my opinion. As an experienced and frequent traveler I rank Marco with any fine dining experience at that price point, it's definitely a gem in the rough for Middle Georgia. Don't expect a cozy Italian bistro, the interior is more modern European.Special Features:
- Fine DiningOpa4OmaDined on 6/21/2014Excellent restaurant. Fine dining category - not inexpensive - but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousItsthatgoodDined on 6/20/2014Although we suffered a water spill and a missed order, the service was quick to rectify the situation. Everyone was generous with their time and courtesy. I would highly recommend this restaurant to someone who wants something that is out of the ordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Pleasent SupriseChamp69Dined on 6/12/2014I had a wonderful dining expreience at Marco Ristorante Italiano. The food was great and the service was Wonderful. I would not have expected this type of experience in a small town like Warner Robins. It was a very plesent supries. If I am ever in Warner Robins again I will dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceLuvuniqueDined on 6/7/2014Very Enjoyable and Billy was great. Food was good, very romantic. Nice to have a family owned restaurant in townSpecial Features:
- GsayDined on 6/7/2014Great service. Looking forward to trying more of the foodsSpecial Features:
- Fine Dining in Warner RobinsDinewithmeDined on 6/7/2014Saturday evening we wanted to celebrate our 45th Anniversary and were glad we had to look no further than our own city. The real clencher was the email that I had received on Friday from Open Table...so I took advantage of the offer and made a reservation at Marco's. Being our first time ever, we were hoping for a good experience. From the moment we walked into the building and was greeted by the hostess till we left the restaurant we were very well taken care of. The experience was outstanding. The food was delicious from the Caeser salad, the main course of Mediteranean Bass, and finally the Godiva Chocolate dessert...all paired well with our suggested wine. Thank you for a very good first experience with Marco's. We plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Service and FoodnotjustanothernightDined on 6/7/2014We were very happy with the entire evening. Billy was our waiter and the most gracious person you could ever ask for. We had no real idea of what to choose for dinner and the specials he spoke of sounded perfect and were even more delicious that he made them sound. This was a very perfect evening and meal. We will return for sure.Special Features:
- KimmerDined on 6/4/2014Had another excellent meal at Marco for our anniversary! We're also going back to the bar next Wed evening. The drink and appetizer specials there are great and more affordable if you don't want a whole nice meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special Night Outluv2dineDined on 5/21/2014Warner Robins needs a restaurant such as Marco Ristorante Italiano. Too many fast foods in the area. The food, service, and ambience are first class. It is nice to be able to enjoy well-prepared food in a quiet setting with a wonderful waitstaff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Detroit11Detroit11Dined on 5/10/2014food and presentation was superb. busy night which is great for marco' and community.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was expensive to be just okayKassieDined on 5/2/2014It seems like the servers worried more about fine dining attic kit and the Restaurant worries about the food. The fish we ordered was kind of bland. The server filleted it tableside, which is fine dining etiquette. But she was inexperienced in doing so, so it took her literally like 15 minutes. The food was lukewarm, kind of getting cold by the time the server had filleted it. And the food tasted the land. For an appetizer, two entrées, and two desserts, with no alcoholic beverages, our bill for two was $130. For this kind of price. I expected better tasting food. Both our appetizer of prawn and our fish entrée, were served with mashed potatoes. I expected more varietySpecial Features:
- The following 38 reviews are from the Marco Ristorante Italiano - Warner Robins reviews archive.
- Fine DiningOpa4OmaDined on 4/20/2014Easter Brunch was excellent as expected. Have eaten many meals here and they have all been excellent. Highly recommend this establishment and the one in Macon. They are not cheap, tho.Special Features:
- Special occasionsluvfoodandwineDined on 4/20/2014We went to the Easter Brunch and loved it. The range of food items was great and all well prepared as well as visually appealing. The service was excellent. We were welcomed by all the staff that we were in contact with. It's great to have a restaurant of such great caliber in our town. The prices are on the high side but worth it for special occasions. We have eaten there in the past for both lunch and dinner and have not been disappointed.Special Features:
- We finally made it to MarcoKeiths27Dined on 4/5/2014We finally made it to Marco for our 10th anniversary of the day we met. We did choose our menu items from the Sundowner menu, so limited choices. We enjoyed our dinner, the wine, and the atmosphere. Would like to go back and choose from the full menu. We walked around to the bar and lounge area. Both very nice and would be fun to come back to with a group of friends. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Little Gem in Warner RobinsBahamianFoodieVIPDined on 4/2/2014The ambiance was very nice, good was great also. Nee to Warner Robins and they are representing very very well.!!Special Features:
- not worth the moneyjojoDined on 3/26/2014Went there for our wedding anniversary, was under the impression the food would be excellent, pasta was too salty and calamari was greasy not worth the price they charge to dine there only thing that was great was the service.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianMmmgoodeatsDined on 3/17/20142 authentic pasta dishes is what we ordered for dinner, and they were delicious! We had to ask the server to bring us bread to accompany the pasta, and when we got it, it tasted and smelled like they reheated it with old oil. BUT, aside from that, the entrees were great. We also ordered tiramisu (very light & tasty) as well as the nutella crepes which were made at the table over a flaming pan. YUM is all we have to say about that! Presentation terrific & taste divine! Definitely something that should be ordered! Overall, great experience, nice quiet atmosphere, and personable staff. Hope this restaurant stays around for a LONG TIME in Warner Robins!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marital JoyJackDined on 2/15/2014I like to treat my wife to dinner, or lunch, at Marco's on all of our special occassions. We also have brought our sons and their wifes as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TruthRevnaceDined on 2/13/2014Food was very good. I had Filet Diane, my wife had Branzino. I don't believe I have ever had a more tender steak and my wife thoroughly enjoyed the fish. Our waiter Eduardo was very good when he was with us but apparently he had too many tables as the time between his visits was too long. Reviews I read before going suggested smart casual/ business casual as the dress code. This is not enforced since I saw one fellow in a grey T-shirt, several in jeans but at least a decent shirt. We will return but will probably ask our waiter how many tables he has and make it known we expect good service and that our gratuity will reflect service received.Special Features:
- Visit Marco Macon Resturant InsteadDougDined on 2/13/2014Overpriced. Food was served cool and was cold before the portion was half finished (both my filet and compainions tuna steak). Obvious seating was likely laid out on a computer to assure maximum seating; thus no privacy and little room to get between occupied tables.Special Features:
- Marco ReviewCkoonstDined on 2/8/2014It was definitely a splurge! While the food was very good, not sure that it was worth the entire price. The seating was fairly uncomfortable- I started out in a booth but sank significantly lower than my date so ended up moving to sit next to him in the chair. We were there for over three hours. We were there on a Saturday night so it was fairly busy so slower service was expected, but it seemed like we waited a really long time. The staff was very pleasant, though so it made it more bearable to wait. Only other small complaint was that we sat really close to a larger table, and I felt like we might as well have sat with them because I could hear their entire conversation- I was expecting something a little more intimate.Special Features:
- Mad when we leftOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2014Our experience at Marco was not good. Food was average at best. I had the gnocchi. Could have made a way better gnocchi dish at home! Our Service was disastrous! Waited for 25 minutes after our meal for our check. Ordered another glass of wine but didn't receive it. Was charged for it anyway. Really annoyed when we left to have paid those kind of prices for poor service and food I could have made way better myself. Go to Natalia's in Macon for amazing Italian food and experience at this price point.
- Diner with friendsSEGUINDined on 1/24/2014We had a group of 10 at this outing. the food and service were excellent! Thanks Eduardo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticBenjyDined on 1/18/2014Pasta, Main entree, and dessert was very well prepared and definitely had authentic Italian flavour and flare. The fried calamari, oysters, shrimp appetizer was lacking. I have had much better in Venice. Table side service was good but could use a little more tentativeness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.blacktopblondeDined on 1/15/2014LOVE the food at marco's. staff is always friendly even when busy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsRockytop21Dined on 1/15/2014Pasta night was a great idea ! The truffle sauce....wow! My girlfriends and I have decided to make our nights out at Marcos. Billy, our server, was clearly busy, but still kept up with our group. Truly enjoyed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/15/2014Delicious flavors and beautiful presentation. Clearly a special place to eat in Warner Robins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BarLadyNicoleDined on 1/7/2014On this night, I dined at the bar, and was tended to by Amber, a gem. The atmosphere was wonderful, food to die for, and impeccable service. I am convinced that perfection dwells beyond the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013The food was very expensive considering the quality. Very nice owners. Good wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in every wayMyOpinionVIPDined on 12/28/2013Marco Ristorante Italiano continues to be among the best restaurants I have had the pleasure to dine at. From the moment you are greeted at the door the experience begins. The food and the service is second to none. Warner Robins is lucky to have a restaurant of this caliber.Special Features:
- scrumptiousGrammyDined on 12/21/2013We were at Marco last Saturday evening. It was amazing!!! We have been to their sister restaurant in Macon, & this was well up to their standards. All the food was delicious & we enjoyed ourselves immensely. The only complaint we had, was my husbands squid ink pasta & seafood. He loved the pasta, but their were only about 2 clams & 2 mussels & 2 whole shrimp- not a big enough portion for him. Other than that, the prices are extremely high. It would be nice to be able to go there more than a few times a year- if the prices were lower. Overall, we give it a 5* rating.Special Features:
- Are we really in Warner Robins?FunFoodieDined on 12/19/2013To go to a restaurant in Warner Robins that has table cloths is an awesome experience, it was like we were transported from this little town to a bigger city. The food was great, the homemade pasta fantastic and the wines excellent. The service was great and very attentive.Special Features:
- First time thereScottVIPDined on 12/11/2013Marco's is a great restaurant. The waiter was knowledgable but took way too long to describe the specials. This is a very minor thing. I thought that the pricing was a little high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful BarLadyNicoleDined on 11/26/2013While seated at the bar, I was pampered by a lovely bartender (Courtney) and sated by the head Chef (Luca), who taylored a dish of his own creation to suite my taste. A wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best restaurant in Warner RobinsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/23/2013This is without a doubt the best restaurant in Warner Robins, GA. The nearest restaurant like it is their sister restaurant in Macon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special EventJackDined on 11/16/2013I took my wife to Marco's Warner Robins for a belated birthday dinner, which we usually do. However, this time we were out of town on her birthday visiting our new granddaughter. The Warner Robins location is far more convenient for us, and the setting is perfect for that sort of dinner, quiet, the excellent food and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marco brings dining to townOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2013Filling a long standing void.... Marco brings a true dining experience to Warner Robins Georgia. Chef Luca and staff, the personal care of Nazario, the owner, Kim the manager, and superb, attentive staff like Billy, Micheal, and Laurel, communicate a culture of fine food and drink in a relaxed, well appointed environment. Vibrant menu and wine list and world class cocktails round out a truly great dining establishment. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.