Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
599 South Collier Blvd
Marco Island, FL 34145Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marcoprime.com/
- Phone: (239) 389-2333
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: francesco carvelli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
We are not the regular steakhouse! We serve a modern cuisine with a asian and french infusion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood - Best Restaurants in Marco Island ›
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (46)special occasion (44)neighborhood gem (33)great for outdoor dining (30)notable wine list (29)romantic (25)good for groups (21)hot spot (16)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (6)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- I give it a 10+++NonnannodDined on 11/14/2014My husband and I were vacationing in Florida and this restaurant was right across the street from our hotel so we thought we'd give it a try. EXCELLENT!!! Not only was the food exceptional, but they also had my favorite wine that I have only seen in one other restaurant. My only regret is that I live in California and won't be going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really fresh fishShellDined on 11/12/2014Ate outside on the patio which is nice with patio heaters. We had the black grouper which was cooked to perfection. For our side dish we had the Brussel sprouts with crispy duck prosciutto and Parmesan cheese. They were to die for! Service was very efficient and friendly. Would definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service outshines the food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/12/2014I received exceptional services at Marco Prime. My server Leo was one of the best. Knowledgeable, timely, friendly - but not overboard. He did everything right. The restaurant is very nice inside and has a nice outdoor dining and bar area. The food was okay. Not great or memorable. The sea bass was cooked really well. I thought it odd that the ceviche wasn't served with anything - tortillas, wontons, something would've been nice to scoop it up. It was also overly dressed so difficult to taste the actual fish. The sides were just okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited and waitedDiningonMarcoVIPDined on 11/11/2014I made a reservation for 7:30 on a Tuesday. In the confirmation email it said if our party didn't arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation the reservation may be cancelled. We then waited for 30 minutes for our table. There were no apologies for this and no offers of a free drink, appetizer or dessert.Special Features:
- Tried MP - Not DisappointedMarylandVsitorDined on 11/11/2014Family enjoys DaVinci s. Wanted to try this restaurant owned by the same person. Steaks were out of the world. Menu other than beef offered choices. Will return if in the Naples area. Recommend to other that want a great dining experience and great food. ENJOYSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wouldn't Go AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Food was OK. They over cooked the steak and pretty much didn't care. What really mad me mad was there lack of up front education. We sat outside 3 feet away from the bar. We ordered a bottle of wine and apps to start, should have asked because happy hour would have saved me $50 if we sat 3 feet from where we were. Then tried to order another bottle of wine before happy hour ended to drink at the bar when we finished at our table. The bartender said no because we were eating at a table. Give me a break, we just got screwed out of happy hour at our table and your telling me i cant buy a bottle of wine because i sat outside. Learn some customer service. Spend your money somewhere they appreciate there customers.
- packerfanDined on 10/28/2014Great food, excellent service by our waiter Herry. Have already recommended the restaurant to several people and would go back again.Special Features:
- Still a favoriterrjjccDined on 10/27/2014We frequent Marco Prime whenever we are on the Island. Always good with a large wine selection. Staff is friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- New FanBigFan2meatDined on 10/26/2014We will be sure to return. Outstanding service on all counts. Dessert was outrageous. Any problems we had were handled quickly and professionally. Kudos!!!!Special Features:
- SuzieQDined on 10/25/2014The restaurant has a lot of promise but does not deliver on the food....steak was mediocre at best..... Grouper portion was pathetic for the price... Potatoes were cold, pasty and over flavored with Gouda cheese... Creamed spinach was too gooey and lacked flavored. The bright spot was Stella from Bulgaria.... Went there because it was highly recommended by friends who are very discerning diners who frequented last season..perhaps something has changed?
- A great steak houseRunnerJimDined on 10/25/2014This was our second time at Marco Prime. The food is absolutely excellent. No better than that. We had Waygu Beef Carpaccio followed by steaks. They were among the best steaks we have ever eaten anywhere. Right up there with The Butchers Shop in Joburg. Wow.Special Features:
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014Food was outstanding only negative was that we divided the bill by four. Waitress then handed us each of our bills with the total reflective of a doubling of the 20% gratuity. What was unusual was that it was hand written on each of our bills. She didn't seem very apologetic as if it was done on purpose to see if we would catch it Even the manager didn't seem phased by it ???Special Features:
- Excellent Choice24DinnerVIPDined on 10/24/2014We had a wonderful time dining at a leisurely pace (our desire) and catching up with old friends. Service was attentive without being obnoxious and the varied menu selections were diverse and delicious. We would return and recommend this establishment to others.Special Features:
- Best on Marco IslandMarcoJackDined on 10/24/2014The food was fantastic. Herry, (pronounced Harry), was fun and attentive. We sat outside and it was a fantastic enjoyable evening. The surf and turf was as good as I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful stafcindiebloomieDined on 10/23/2014Our server was instrumental in saving the day for my husband, whose initial wine choice was really disappointing. I encouraged him to ask our server for advice, and she brought two samples of different wines, one of which proved to be just what he wanted. Our meals were delocious, and his filet and lobster (surf and turf entree) were done to perfectrion.Special Features:
- Absolutely Fabulous!professionaleaterDined on 10/21/2014Great dinner party in the private dining room. Food was good and the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperiencehtaylorVIPDined on 10/15/2014We had an excellent experience at Marco Prime. The food was delicious and the wine list is extensive. Their children's menu is healthy and the portions are huge. Sara was our waitress and she was very attentive and knowledgeable. We thoroughly our dining experience and will go back soon!Special Features:
- Island Gem 4+ starsOldNamVetDined on 10/12/2014Dined Sunday Oct 12, 2014. Menu highlights their steaks and deserves the attention. Some may view the menu as a bit pricey, it is worth it for a very enjoyable meal. Primarily ala carte, delicious salads or soup can be added for a nominal $5 and they offer a wide variety of additional sides. Sunday night it's the Prime Rib special, 14 or 28-oz cuts; first-come, first-served, they sell-out early. Well worth the visit. I recommend the Chocolate Trio for dessert, and try the Improved Manhattan cocktail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and fun!MeredithVIPDined on 10/11/2014We went here to celebrate a bachelorette party and wanted to have a nice dinner. It was definitely a great evening! Our server was wonderful, extremely attentive and really did his best to make sure our night was great. The food was exceptional! Everything we ordered was delicious, couldn't get enough of the mac and cheese side dish! The fish was so fresh and flavorful I really had a great time and I know everyone else did as well!Special Features:
- Surprised by the experiencewardgerDined on 10/7/2014excellent meal and service. Seated next to a table with ten diners and the noise level was fine, yet the staff were concerned about our experience, so they compted a chocolate soufflé for dessert. Unnecessary, but appreciated. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- ProfessorBearDined on 10/6/2014Always consistent in food and service. Definitely try the short ribs or pork with lentils!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to fault....JonTDined on 9/24/2014This has to be my favourite restaurant on Marco Island. This was the forth time I've dined here in just over a year and it's become the one "must visit" restaurant every time I'm in the area. Nothing they do is ground-breaking or different to many other American style eateries, but they do it all so well, it really is hard to fault!Special Features:
- DissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2014My husband and I dinned here on 9/22 for dinner and we left very unsatisfied. I booked the reservation stating in the comments box that it was our first anniversary and not one person even mentioned it. We were seated steps from the host stand and it was so loud and crowded that I felt like I was in a bar. My husband and we were sitting on the same side of a banquette and I could barely hear him. The server was polite but clearly busy and rushed us through everything. We had calamari which was well cooked and the sauces were very tasty, a blue crab and lobster martini that was more like a teacup and tuna tartar that came with stale plantain chips and an excessive amount of truffle oil. I would not recommend nor return to this establishment.
- Great birthday dinner!JoshDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I went on a Saturday night to celebrate her birthday. I had the skirt steak and she had the sea bass - both were delicious. The service was outstanding, as well. Meal was a little pricey, but we were expecting that.Special Features:
- DebbieVIPDined on 9/19/2014Happy hour was great! Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jurena made the nightJoeandErinDined on 9/14/2014It's so hard to find truly great service, but Jurena covered all of the bases. Her attention to detail was the best we have seen in a while. We will be sure to return on our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodProfessorBearDined on 9/6/2014Service is excellent and the food is also excellent. Reliable and maintains its quality. Good value for the dollar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Delicious meals. I had the scallops, my husband, trout. Our server, Harry was attentive and pleasant.Special Features:
- MarcoTurk1Dined on 8/31/2014Excellent all around restaurant. It may be a bit pricey for some; but you pay for what you get. Great food, great service. One of the best if not the best restaurant in Marco Island.Special Features:
- Just OKtravratVIPDined on 8/24/2014The service was excellent and the ambiance is lovely. The meal started out nicely with a delicious lobster bisque. I had a wedge salad that was good but nothing different from the ordinary. My husband said his waygu strip steak didn't taste better than average and the roasted potatoes it came with were so dry they were inedible! I had the surf and turf. The lobster tail was OK and the filet was average quality- not prime beef.The brussel sprouts were served room temperature. The dinner seemed like a meal you would be served on a cruise ship not a good steak house. I was pretty disappointed with this restaurant.
- Dinner for TwoDemrDined on 8/18/2014We went to Marco Prime Steak and Seafood because it was close to where we were staying. We were absolutely thrilled with the food and service. We ordered the seafood tower to start with tuna & scallop ceviche - it was outstanding! The sea bass was also wonderful. We are going again before we leave Marco Island!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandinggr8steakDined on 8/17/2014We celebrated our anniversary with a wonderful dining experience at Marco Prime. We both had the Rib Eye steak and it was as tender and juicy as you could possibly want. The steak was cooked perfectly to our request. Service was attentive without being intrusive. Recommended.Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodSrlyluvfoodDined on 8/15/2014Coming from Miami, we were a bit skeptical we would find such a good restaurant! The food was absolutely delicious! We ordered 4 appetizers (jumbo shrimp cocktail, trio ceviche, and tuna tataki) as well as a lobster bisque (that was the only item on the menu I could have gone without). Our entrees: the special of the night (grouper with crab meat) and Jumbo scallops, side orders of Mac-n-cheese, and wild mushrooms. Along with a great bottle of Chardonnay! Everything was sooooooo good, I could have licked the plate clean! Next time I come back, I'll be stopping in for dinner again. Don't forget to make a reservation! Thank god we had, because a couple that walked in before us, had to wait 30-45 min. And a special thanks to our server!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itLmbs66Dined on 8/14/2014We went to Marco Prime on our last night in Marco Island and had a very good meal. We started out at the outside bar with cocktails which were very good, the bartender was also making dinner suggestions which my husband took and was very pleased with his sea bass dinner, I had the blue cheese and panko crusted sirloin that was also very good. Service was very good. We will surely make this a place to come back to whenever we are in Marco Island.Special Features:
- ExcellentfoodieDined on 8/9/2014What a pleasant surprise for something different on the Island. Great food, ambiance and service by Darrin was excellent. Looking forward to returning very soon.Special Features:
- Best Find In Marco IslandlasvegasfoodieVIPDined on 8/7/2014Enjoyed an amazing dinner with my family. Best service and food in Marco Island!Special Features:
- Best restaurant on Marco Island!DavidVIPDined on 8/7/2014We have been coming to Marco Island for over 20 years. Marco Prime opened in August last year, just after we had left. We went there a few days ago for the first time and were very pleasantly surprised. Without a doubt the highest class restaurant on the Island. No need to go to Naples - stay here!Special Features:
- First ClassBoopDined on 8/5/2014A first class restaurant. Food was delicious and our server was very attentive.Special Features:
- Fantastic... Will be back! :)PJSVDined on 7/31/2014My husband and I were looking for a special restaurant to celebrate our anniversary while we were visiting Marco Island, and chose Marco Prime Steak & Seafood. We could not have been more pleased with our experience. We ordered the Seafood Tower for two as an appetizer and picked the Tuna and Salmon as our two Ceviche choices. This was a delicious appetizer with unique and flavorful sauces... we just loved it. For dinner we ordered the petite filet with Mashed potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and a wine sauce for the steak. This was also very delicious. The steak was perfect and the accompaning sauce was wonderful. We loved Marco Prime and will defiantly be back! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereFoodieDined on 7/29/2014We enjoyed eating here twice and enjoyed both experiences. The food and drinks were very good and creative. Food prep is a bit on the slow side, so be patient. It's worth the wait.Special Features: