Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
599 South Collier Blvd
Marco Island, FL 34145Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marcoprime.com/
- Phone: 2393892333x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: francesco carvelli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
We are not the regular steakhouse! We serve a modern cuisine with a asian and french infusion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood - Best Restaurants in Marco Island ›
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (25)notable wine list (24)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (21)fit for foodies (21)great for outdoor dining (17)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (11)late-night find (6)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Delicious meals. I had the scallops, my husband, trout. Our server, Harry was attentive and pleasant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014Excellent all around restaurant. It may be a bit pricey for some; but you pay for what you get. Great food, great service. One of the best if not the best restaurant in Marco Island.Special Features:
- Just OKtravratVIPDined on 8/24/2014The service was excellent and the ambiance is lovely. The meal started out nicely with a delicious lobster bisque. I had a wedge salad that was good but nothing different from the ordinary. My husband said his waygu strip steak didn't taste better than average and the roasted potatoes it came with were so dry they were inedible! I had the surf and turf. The lobster tail was OK and the filet was average quality- not prime beef.The brussel sprouts were served room temperature. The dinner seemed like a meal you would be served on a cruise ship not a good steak house. I was pretty disappointed with this restaurant.
- Dinner for TwoDemrDined on 8/18/2014We went to Marco Prime Steak and Seafood because it was close to where we were staying. We were absolutely thrilled with the food and service. We ordered the seafood tower to start with tuna & scallop ceviche - it was outstanding! The sea bass was also wonderful. We are going again before we leave Marco Island!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandinggr8steakDined on 8/17/2014We celebrated our anniversary with a wonderful dining experience at Marco Prime. We both had the Rib Eye steak and it was as tender and juicy as you could possibly want. The steak was cooked perfectly to our request. Service was attentive without being intrusive. Recommended.Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodSrlyluvfoodDined on 8/15/2014Coming from Miami, we were a bit skeptical we would find such a good restaurant! The food was absolutely delicious! We ordered 4 appetizers (jumbo shrimp cocktail, trio ceviche, and tuna tataki) as well as a lobster bisque (that was the only item on the menu I could have gone without). Our entrees: the special of the night (grouper with crab meat) and Jumbo scallops, side orders of Mac-n-cheese, and wild mushrooms. Along with a great bottle of Chardonnay! Everything was sooooooo good, I could have licked the plate clean! Next time I come back, I'll be stopping in for dinner again. Don't forget to make a reservation! Thank god we had, because a couple that walked in before us, had to wait 30-45 min. And a special thanks to our server!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itLmbs66Dined on 8/14/2014We went to Marco Prime on our last night in Marco Island and had a very good meal. We started out at the outside bar with cocktails which were very good, the bartender was also making dinner suggestions which my husband took and was very pleased with his sea bass dinner, I had the blue cheese and panko crusted sirloin that was also very good. Service was very good. We will surely make this a place to come back to whenever we are in Marco Island.Special Features:
- ExcellentfoodieDined on 8/9/2014What a pleasant surprise for something different on the Island. Great food, ambiance and service by Darrin was excellent. Looking forward to returning very soon.Special Features:
- Best Find In Marco IslandlasvegasfoodieVIPDined on 8/7/2014Enjoyed an amazing dinner with my family. Best service and food in Marco Island!Special Features:
- Best restaurant on Marco Island!DavidVIPDined on 8/7/2014We have been coming to Marco Island for over 20 years. Marco Prime opened in August last year, just after we had left. We went there a few days ago for the first time and were very pleasantly surprised. Without a doubt the highest class restaurant on the Island. No need to go to Naples - stay here!Special Features:
- First ClassBoopDined on 8/5/2014A first class restaurant. Food was delicious and our server was very attentive.Special Features:
- Fantastic... Will be back! :)PJSVDined on 7/31/2014My husband and I were looking for a special restaurant to celebrate our anniversary while we were visiting Marco Island, and chose Marco Prime Steak & Seafood. We could not have been more pleased with our experience. We ordered the Seafood Tower for two as an appetizer and picked the Tuna and Salmon as our two Ceviche choices. This was a delicious appetizer with unique and flavorful sauces... we just loved it. For dinner we ordered the petite filet with Mashed potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and a wine sauce for the steak. This was also very delicious. The steak was perfect and the accompaning sauce was wonderful. We loved Marco Prime and will defiantly be back! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereFoodieDined on 7/29/2014We enjoyed eating here twice and enjoyed both experiences. The food and drinks were very good and creative. Food prep is a bit on the slow side, so be patient. It's worth the wait.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceFoodie2Dined on 7/26/2014First time customer, Service was very attentive and prompt. Entrees were very good and portions were ample. The appetizers were not up to par with what we expected. We give Marco Prime more of our nights out in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodieDined on 7/18/2014The food and service were great! It was my 5 year wedding anniversary, from the moment my wife and I walked in we were greeted with "Happy Anniversary!" Our server came out at the end of our meal with an amazing crème brulee that had a candle on it and a chocolate oval that said Happy Anniversary. It was a great experience and the food was great.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant on Marco Island!DemiGlaceVIPDined on 7/18/2014This was the second time my family of five dined at Marco Prime. We are never disappointed. I ordered the Wagyu special and it was, melt in your mouth, delicious. One of my son's chose the lamb chops and we ended up sharing our meals because we both loved both so much. My husband ordered the 42oz Ribeye that he shared with my other son. And my third son chose the filet. We usually always have left overs but not this trip. We were also fortunate to have the same waiter as the first time, Harry, and we love him! Our drinks are always full and we laugh a lot! Great dining experience. We will be back!!Special Features:
- first time here, great foodge8moodVIPDined on 7/17/2014Visiting friends in the area. Enjoyed the meal and service very much. Shrimp tempora was tasty. Affordable wines. We will likely return on our next visit.Special Features:
- dinung in Marco Islandm3000Dined on 7/9/2014Very nice décor, waiters are experienced. making the dining experience more enjoyable. Food is well presented with the right temperature and a lot of flavors. This is a winner.Special Features:
- Good food...but noisyGlobaldinerDined on 7/4/2014No complaints about the food...we were not disappointed, and came home satisfied. However, I requested for a quiet table for my wife's birthday but instead we were seated next to a big boisterous table of 12 !!! The kitchen would have been a much quieter place . Our waiter Herry made up for it all !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinnerLindsayjDined on 6/28/2014My husband and I both ordered the surf and turf. The food was delicious and perfectly cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth every penny!&PAfoodiesDined on 6/25/2014We were excited to try the new MArco Prime... It was a hit! From the scallop appetizer, steaks and our chocolate soufflé, we were not disappointed! The staff was outstanding and we loved the friendly interaction with the owners! My only recommendation would be to serve the soufflé with some whipped cream to cut the richness of the chocolate. Can't wait to return to Marco Prime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinneradam8922Dined on 6/23/2014Outstanding Sea Bass, best wedge salad I've had - compared to Morton's for example, service excellent. Will go again before leaving the Island.Special Features:
- Nice dinnerColeDined on 6/16/2014Perfect dinner to start our vacation. We were promptly seated and greeted by our friendly server (sadly, his attention to our table waned over the course of our evening). Lobster bisque was quite good as well as the salmon. They do not have a printed children's menu but they were able to accommodate my son. All in all a good evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Meal in Marco!Domer79Dined on 6/9/2014Really enjoyed all aspects of this dining experience. Recommend it highly!Special Features:
- Wife's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/7/2014The food is fantastic. The wait staff is very pleasant. They made a big deal about my Wife's birthday and that was fantastic! I'll come here every time I'm in town.Special Features:
- Excellent experkenceLove2DineDined on 6/6/2014Outstanding service and great food. Try the Chop Stix and Shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2014This is one of the best restaurants around us! We adore it and love the food!Special Features:
- Good meal for last night in MarcoBobbyBoyVIPDined on 5/30/2014We wanted to go to a nice spot for the last evening of our vacation in Marco Island. Steaks that two in our party had were just spectacular. Braised short ribs I had were a little dry. Salmon entre was also well liked. Solid restaurant with nice décor inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/25/2014Second time here for dinner, everything was very good, including the sides.Special Features:
- Yummy!DanaDined on 5/21/2014My husband ordered the sirloin while I ordered the sea scallops, both were very delicious! My favorite part of the meal was the smoked mashed potatoes that came with my scallops- very different but super delicious! Our server, Joe, was great. Kudos to Marco Prime!Special Features:
- Nice effort.jerseyicecreamDined on 5/11/2014Salads were fresh and crisp. Service was ok. Sitting outside near the lively bar was fun. Prime rib steaks were tender and cooked to order. Coming from New York though, I expected a much tastier piece of meat.Special Features:
- Great additionProfessorBearDined on 5/11/2014This plaza has several restaurants, but never really one of this high standard. It is a welcome addition to the island. It is particularly good due to the central location across from the major hotels and condos. Great service, great food and reasonable pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 134 reviews are from the Marco Prime Steak & Seafood reviews archive.
- Fantastic!!MsLSapDined on 5/3/2014We were so happy to discover this place! Took the advice of those on Trip Advisor and made early dinner reservations. My husband had the bone in filet. AMAZING! It was beautifully presented on a bed of "Jenga" arranged home made steak fries, drizzeled with spinach and gouda! YUM! Cooked perfectly medium rare. I had the petite filet with a loaded baker. FABULOUS!! I don't have enough adjectives to describe how much we enjoyed it. The prices are what you would expect for this kind of quality. Make sure you also try the chocolate souffle for dessert. SPECTACULAR! If we lived in this area, I would make this place a frequent stopSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantFandSDined on 5/2/2014My husband and I enjoyed our experience at Marco Prime so much we went 3 nights there during our vacation. Staff management were all just warm friendly Food awesome. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/1/2014Steaks were perfect. The truffled parmesan fries had too much oil.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2014Very nice evening. Great birthday cake for my 6 year old granddaughter. THANKSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outside dining early eveninglilwDined on 4/26/2014The restaurant building provides great shade for before sunset dining on these warm days. Interior dining area was pretty loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in Marco islandBdayVIPDined on 4/25/2014We tried many different places in Marco while on vac for 10 days. This by far was the best dining experience on the island. Food was exceptional from salad to steaks to sides to drinks/wine list They need to work on getting the food to the table sooner but otherwise a very good placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for MarcoXraylfhVIPDined on 4/25/2014Finally, a Naples level restaurant on Marco Island. The ambience was very nice. My group of four had three seafood dishes and one steak. Everything was prepared perfectly. Overall, a great experience. HOWEVER, be forewarned. The place is not cheap (nor crazy expensive). Dinner with drinks, tax and tip for four was $290. While that will be over the top for some, coming from Chicago, this is reasonable. Also, be aware that if you come here during high season, it will be packed to the gills and virtually every restaurant I've ever gone to will have some problems when they are cranking full tilt. It may be best to avoid it then, or going during an off time. For those of us that come to Marco often, it's a nice alternative.Special Features:
- Marco is PrimeBarryDined on 4/24/2014Great food, terrific service. As good or better than any of the well known steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.