Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
599 South Collier Blvd
Marco Island, FL 34145Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marcoprime.com/
- Phone: 2393892333x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: francesco carvelli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Marco Prime Steak & Seafood
We are not the regular steakhouse! We serve a modern cuisine with a asian and french infusion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood - Best Restaurants in Marco Island ›
Marco Prime Steak & Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)fit for foodies (28)neighborhood gem (27)notable wine list (25)romantic (20)great for outdoor dining (17)good for groups (17)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Wonderful ExperiencehtaylorVIPDined on 10/15/2014We had an excellent experience at Marco Prime. The food was delicious and the wine list is extensive. Their children's menu is healthy and the portions are huge. Sara was our waitress and she was very attentive and knowledgeable. We thoroughly our dining experience and will go back soon!Special Features:
- Island Gem 4+ starsOldNamVetDined on 10/12/2014Dined Sunday Oct 12, 2014. Menu highlights their steaks and deserves the attention. Some may view the menu as a bit pricey, it is worth it for a very enjoyable meal. Primarily ala carte, delicious salads or soup can be added for a nominal $5 and they offer a wide variety of additional sides. Sunday night it's the Prime Rib special, 14 or 28-oz cuts; first-come, first-served, they sell-out early. Well worth the visit. I recommend the Chocolate Trio for dessert, and try the Improved Manhattan cocktail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised by the experiencewardgerDined on 10/7/2014excellent meal and service. Seated next to a table with ten diners and the noise level was fine, yet the staff were concerned about our experience, so they compted a chocolate soufflé for dessert. Unnecessary, but appreciated. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- ProfessorBearDined on 10/6/2014Always consistent in food and service. Definitely try the short ribs or pork with lentils!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to fault....JonTDined on 9/24/2014This has to be my favourite restaurant on Marco Island. This was the forth time I've dined here in just over a year and it's become the one "must visit" restaurant every time I'm in the area. Nothing they do is ground-breaking or different to many other American style eateries, but they do it all so well, it really is hard to fault!Special Features:
- DissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2014My husband and I dinned here on 9/22 for dinner and we left very unsatisfied. I booked the reservation stating in the comments box that it was our first anniversary and not one person even mentioned it. We were seated steps from the host stand and it was so loud and crowded that I felt like I was in a bar. My husband and we were sitting on the same side of a banquette and I could barely hear him. The server was polite but clearly busy and rushed us through everything. We had calamari which was well cooked and the sauces were very tasty, a blue crab and lobster martini that was more like a teacup and tuna tartar that came with stale plantain chips and an excessive amount of truffle oil. I would not recommend nor return to this establishment.
- Great birthday dinner!JoshDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I went on a Saturday night to celebrate her birthday. I had the skirt steak and she had the sea bass - both were delicious. The service was outstanding, as well. Meal was a little pricey, but we were expecting that.Special Features:
- DebbieVIPDined on 9/19/2014Happy hour was great! Service was well-timed and friendly, wines were affordableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jurena made the nightJoeandErinDined on 9/14/2014It's so hard to find truly great service, but Jurena covered all of the bases. Her attention to detail was the best we have seen in a while. We will be sure to return on our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodProfessorBearDined on 9/6/2014Service is excellent and the food is also excellent. Reliable and maintains its quality. Good value for the dollar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Delicious meals. I had the scallops, my husband, trout. Our server, Harry was attentive and pleasant.Special Features:
- MarcoTurk1Dined on 8/31/2014Excellent all around restaurant. It may be a bit pricey for some; but you pay for what you get. Great food, great service. One of the best if not the best restaurant in Marco Island.Special Features:
- Just OKtravratVIPDined on 8/24/2014The service was excellent and the ambiance is lovely. The meal started out nicely with a delicious lobster bisque. I had a wedge salad that was good but nothing different from the ordinary. My husband said his waygu strip steak didn't taste better than average and the roasted potatoes it came with were so dry they were inedible! I had the surf and turf. The lobster tail was OK and the filet was average quality- not prime beef.The brussel sprouts were served room temperature. The dinner seemed like a meal you would be served on a cruise ship not a good steak house. I was pretty disappointed with this restaurant.
- Dinner for TwoDemrDined on 8/18/2014We went to Marco Prime Steak and Seafood because it was close to where we were staying. We were absolutely thrilled with the food and service. We ordered the seafood tower to start with tuna & scallop ceviche - it was outstanding! The sea bass was also wonderful. We are going again before we leave Marco Island!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandinggr8steakDined on 8/17/2014We celebrated our anniversary with a wonderful dining experience at Marco Prime. We both had the Rib Eye steak and it was as tender and juicy as you could possibly want. The steak was cooked perfectly to our request. Service was attentive without being intrusive. Recommended.Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodSrlyluvfoodDined on 8/15/2014Coming from Miami, we were a bit skeptical we would find such a good restaurant! The food was absolutely delicious! We ordered 4 appetizers (jumbo shrimp cocktail, trio ceviche, and tuna tataki) as well as a lobster bisque (that was the only item on the menu I could have gone without). Our entrees: the special of the night (grouper with crab meat) and Jumbo scallops, side orders of Mac-n-cheese, and wild mushrooms. Along with a great bottle of Chardonnay! Everything was sooooooo good, I could have licked the plate clean! Next time I come back, I'll be stopping in for dinner again. Don't forget to make a reservation! Thank god we had, because a couple that walked in before us, had to wait 30-45 min. And a special thanks to our server!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itLmbs66Dined on 8/14/2014We went to Marco Prime on our last night in Marco Island and had a very good meal. We started out at the outside bar with cocktails which were very good, the bartender was also making dinner suggestions which my husband took and was very pleased with his sea bass dinner, I had the blue cheese and panko crusted sirloin that was also very good. Service was very good. We will surely make this a place to come back to whenever we are in Marco Island.Special Features:
- ExcellentfoodieDined on 8/9/2014What a pleasant surprise for something different on the Island. Great food, ambiance and service by Darrin was excellent. Looking forward to returning very soon.Special Features:
- Best Find In Marco IslandlasvegasfoodieVIPDined on 8/7/2014Enjoyed an amazing dinner with my family. Best service and food in Marco Island!Special Features:
- Best restaurant on Marco Island!DavidVIPDined on 8/7/2014We have been coming to Marco Island for over 20 years. Marco Prime opened in August last year, just after we had left. We went there a few days ago for the first time and were very pleasantly surprised. Without a doubt the highest class restaurant on the Island. No need to go to Naples - stay here!Special Features:
- First ClassBoopDined on 8/5/2014A first class restaurant. Food was delicious and our server was very attentive.Special Features:
- Fantastic... Will be back! :)PJSVDined on 7/31/2014My husband and I were looking for a special restaurant to celebrate our anniversary while we were visiting Marco Island, and chose Marco Prime Steak & Seafood. We could not have been more pleased with our experience. We ordered the Seafood Tower for two as an appetizer and picked the Tuna and Salmon as our two Ceviche choices. This was a delicious appetizer with unique and flavorful sauces... we just loved it. For dinner we ordered the petite filet with Mashed potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and a wine sauce for the steak. This was also very delicious. The steak was perfect and the accompaning sauce was wonderful. We loved Marco Prime and will defiantly be back! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereFoodieDined on 7/29/2014We enjoyed eating here twice and enjoyed both experiences. The food and drinks were very good and creative. Food prep is a bit on the slow side, so be patient. It's worth the wait.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceFoodie2Dined on 7/26/2014First time customer, Service was very attentive and prompt. Entrees were very good and portions were ample. The appetizers were not up to par with what we expected. We give Marco Prime more of our nights out in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/24/2014The food was decent but a little overpriced. Good restaurant.
- GreatFoodieDined on 7/18/2014The food and service were great! It was my 5 year wedding anniversary, from the moment my wife and I walked in we were greeted with "Happy Anniversary!" Our server came out at the end of our meal with an amazing crème brulee that had a candle on it and a chocolate oval that said Happy Anniversary. It was a great experience and the food was great.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant on Marco Island!DemiGlaceVIPDined on 7/18/2014This was the second time my family of five dined at Marco Prime. We are never disappointed. I ordered the Wagyu special and it was, melt in your mouth, delicious. One of my son's chose the lamb chops and we ended up sharing our meals because we both loved both so much. My husband ordered the 42oz Ribeye that he shared with my other son. And my third son chose the filet. We usually always have left overs but not this trip. We were also fortunate to have the same waiter as the first time, Harry, and we love him! Our drinks are always full and we laugh a lot! Great dining experience. We will be back!!Special Features:
- first time here, great foodge8moodVIPDined on 7/17/2014Visiting friends in the area. Enjoyed the meal and service very much. Shrimp tempora was tasty. Affordable wines. We will likely return on our next visit.Special Features:
- dinung in Marco Islandm3000Dined on 7/9/2014Very nice décor, waiters are experienced. making the dining experience more enjoyable. Food is well presented with the right temperature and a lot of flavors. This is a winner.Special Features:
- Good food...but noisyGlobaldinerDined on 7/4/2014No complaints about the food...we were not disappointed, and came home satisfied. However, I requested for a quiet table for my wife's birthday but instead we were seated next to a big boisterous table of 12 !!! The kitchen would have been a much quieter place . Our waiter Herry made up for it all !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinnerLindsayjDined on 6/28/2014My husband and I both ordered the surf and turf. The food was delicious and perfectly cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but worth every penny!&PAfoodiesDined on 6/25/2014We were excited to try the new MArco Prime... It was a hit! From the scallop appetizer, steaks and our chocolate soufflé, we were not disappointed! The staff was outstanding and we loved the friendly interaction with the owners! My only recommendation would be to serve the soufflé with some whipped cream to cut the richness of the chocolate. Can't wait to return to Marco Prime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinneradam8922Dined on 6/23/2014Outstanding Sea Bass, best wedge salad I've had - compared to Morton's for example, service excellent. Will go again before leaving the Island.Special Features:
- The following 145 reviews are from the Marco Prime Steak & Seafood reviews archive.
- FairFoodieVIPDined on 6/22/2014Food was fair. Not sure whether they are a sports bar or a fine dining restaurant. Figure out what you want to be, and deliver.
- Nice dinnerColeDined on 6/16/2014Perfect dinner to start our vacation. We were promptly seated and greeted by our friendly server (sadly, his attention to our table waned over the course of our evening). Lobster bisque was quite good as well as the salmon. They do not have a printed children's menu but they were able to accommodate my son. All in all a good evening.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Meal in Marco!Domer79Dined on 6/9/2014Really enjoyed all aspects of this dining experience. Recommend it highly!Special Features:
- Wife's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/7/2014The food is fantastic. The wait staff is very pleasant. They made a big deal about my Wife's birthday and that was fantastic! I'll come here every time I'm in town.Special Features:
- Excellent experkenceLove2DineDined on 6/6/2014Outstanding service and great food. Try the Chop Stix and Shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2014This is one of the best restaurants around us! We adore it and love the food!Special Features:
- Good meal for last night in MarcoBobbyBoyVIPDined on 5/30/2014We wanted to go to a nice spot for the last evening of our vacation in Marco Island. Steaks that two in our party had were just spectacular. Braised short ribs I had were a little dry. Salmon entre was also well liked. Solid restaurant with nice décor inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.