7135 Harford Rd
Parkville, MD 21234Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.marchiondas.com/
- Phone: 4104445545x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Frank White and Sous Chef Jamie Buschman
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Marchionda's
Marchionda’s, a fine dining Italian Restaurant. Marchionda's is a family-owned and operated neighborhood restaurant conveniently located on Harford Road in Parkville. We serve a combination of Italian-American cuisine that is both innovative and traditional. Our delicious seafood, meat, chicken, and pasta dishes are sure to satisfy. We’re open for Lunch & Dinner and we provide a full range of selections. We also offer a vast array of daily specials to compliment our regular menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Marchionda's - Best Restaurants in Parkville ›
Marchionda's reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (22)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (9)good for groups (8)romantic (7)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great food with a personal touch!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014Really terrific food but the best part is the owner Tony! There are not many places where the owner stops by your table to ask about your experience. The personal passion for his business and his customers was shining through!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerEricDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I enjoyed great food at a nice neighborhood restaurant. I Had a delicious crab cake and filet that melted in my mouth. She enjoyed Ossa Bucca. We had plenty of food to enjoy the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsGerirxerDined on 9/20/2014excellent food, attentive service that was spot on and never intrusive. Desserts can take time, so maybe order them when you order your meal, if you aren't able to leisurely wait. But rave reviews from all of us. Husband said the scallops were hands down the best he's ever eaten. Definitely going back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014This place was great!! This was our first visit and we were impressed. The pasta was fresh, we enjoyed the pizza appetizer. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new find in ParkvilleLovedMarchiondasDined on 9/13/2014We went to dinner here with friends who recommended it. What a great surprise. They make fresh pasta daily, and the meatballs are made the same way my born in Italy grandparents made them. Marchionda's Bookmaker salad was better than any I have had from Little Italy. The best part was the owner chatting with us. When I asked why we could not order their wonderful pasta with their fresh crab cakes, he said he thought that was a great idea. He then had crab cakes prepared and delivered to us (gratis), and we snacked on those wonderful, creamy items. The evening was topped off with an exquisite peach cake from the nearby Fenwick Bakery as well as delicious cannoli's. We are definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good!RockofcDined on 9/6/2014We've had dinner at Marchionda's now several times in the last 2 months and we always enjoy are evening and our food. The service is great and the food in a cut above most places in the area. The crab cakes and the Italian fare are outstanding! Keep up the good work and please put your delicious lasagna on the regular menu!Special Features:
- Great night outfeedmeDined on 8/12/2014The beautiful renovations to the old Angelina's restaurant were out done by the food and service! Presentation was picture worthy, can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neigborhood Gem!MaggiVIPDined on 8/9/2014Family run – super neighborhood restaurant. Good quality ingredients prepared simply in classic Italian style. The Osso Bucco and the Veal Saltimbocca were so delicious. Bob was a friendly and attentive waiter. We will be back. Thank you for a pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experienceNotime2cookDined on 8/8/2014Matchiando's is a hidden gem of a restaurant. The food is quite good, and a terrific value. I enjoyed the filet with a light Gorgonzola sauce, and my fiancé had broiled sea scallops with marinara. The steak was cooked just right, as were the scallops. The restaurant is simple, and the bar downstairs gets lively during ball games. But the patio outback was delightful.Special Features:
- Stumbled unto an old fashioned gemOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/26/2014From the owner stopping by to thank us for being there (chef did as well on this particular night) to the great sauce on a simple appetizer of meatballs...this place was top notch. We recently moved about 20 min away and went based on Baltimore Sun article from 9/2013. We weren't dissapointed. If you enjoy good sauces, fresh pasta and healthy portions, you should try this spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GemTheOriginalFoodieVIPDined on 7/20/2014The food was outstanding, service was a little slow.Special Features:
- Wonderful serviceEnjoyitalianDined on 7/19/2014We truly enjoyed our dinner especially our waitress Jessica. She was a breath of fresh air and a total professional . Thank you Jessica for making our evening meal a pleasant one. We Remain Mr & Mrs James MartinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food great serviceJsidesDined on 7/18/2014The house made pasta was fabulous, a must. The portions are very large so salads, an app and an entree could feed 2 The garden salad had plenty of vegetables making it visually appealing as well as delicious. The Caesar salad came with the option of fresh anchovies which I highly recommend. The pork shank was tender and had a nice, not overwhelming amount of sauce. It came surrounded by a rich creamy, cheesy risotto. The meatball appetizer was disappointing to me due to their texture, and the fact that they were covered in cheese. That ssid, my dining companion lived them. The bolognese came as a pale pink sauce with a variety of meats. Everyone at the table enjoyed it. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY DISAPPOINTEDMandBDined on 7/18/2014For a neighborhood restaurant, this place is at least 25% overpriced. At 7 p.m. on a friday night, the place was 75% empty. Splitting an appetizer, we were charged a $4.00 "sharing" charge after-the-fact. The dessert was good but very skimpy. As a matter of fact, this was the skimpiest dessert that we have ever had, anywhere! The one bright spot was the waiter who was attentive and pleasant. If it weren't for the waiter, we would have walked out. Unless the prices are lowered, we will NOT be back.
- Little Italy in My Backyard!CosmoDined on 7/17/2014This place has great food and a wonderful dinning experience. We'll definitely be coming again as this was our first time. Reminds me of Little Italy downtown, but at a reasonable cost! I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for the "Little Italy" with their partner or friends that is closer to home. My compliments to the chef and the entire staff at Marchionda's for a job well done.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014The food and staff is a treasure! Excellent food, wonderful service, and the restaurant decor is 5 star!Special Features:
- consistently outstandinglikes2eatoutVIPDined on 7/5/2014Marchionda's has fabulous food and every time we've been there it's been delicious. A nice place in an average neighborhood we always enjoy dining there. A find! The personable owner often comes around to chat with the diners.Special Features:
- SeanDined on 7/2/2014We celebrated our daughter's Sweet 16th birthday on Wednesday evening. Our server, our food was wonderful. I will be telling everyone I know about this resturant. I was extremely impressed. Our server was a one woman show. She bussed, covered the front door and served her tables. She did everything with a big smile on her face. She is a gem. The food was spot on. This restaurant deserves to be packed every night. Great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemPammy64Dined on 6/26/2014This was my third visit to Marchionda's. We were one of 2 tables with guests at our 5 o'clock seating. The food and service are wonderful. I had a cup of cream of crab soup; some of the best I have ever had. Then I had the ceaser salad with their homemade dressing. Delicious. They also make their bread from scratch which is really good. For my entree I had the pesto eggplant. YUMMY! The ambience is cozy with white table service. I hope to get the word out about this gem. I have not seen a lot of people in there,so want people to know what a great place this is, so it stays around. They also started pick up and delivery services, very smart. The wine list and dessert menu are awesome.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Marchionda's reviews archive.
- Great ExperiencelovefoodDined on 6/21/2014I had heard about this restaurant from a friend and bought a groupon. It was worth every penny. The restaurant is beautiful inside and the food was amazing. We both had veal parm and a glass of red wine. The pasta is freshly made and the sauce had just the right amount of spice. The veal was tender. Our waiter was polite and prompt bringing us delicious warm homemade breadsticks and rolls. We were very pleased we celebrated my retirement at this restaurant and look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Unexpected DeliciousnessmendockjVIPDined on 6/13/2014This was a great find. I found this place on a business trip and the food was done to perfection. The special was tender loin tips and they were not over-cooked but perfect. Garlic bread is a must at this location. Definitely a place to check out if you are in the area.Special Features: