2620 Regatta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marchebacchus.com/
- Phone: 7028048008x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Daily: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Master Chef Alex Stratta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Both on-site and off-site catering available for parties and private events of 10-200, including wedding ceremonies and receptions. Beautiful indoor and outdoor venues available. We can prepare one-of-a-kind delights for that special event. For wine connoisseurs, specialty off-site wine tasting and food pairing events are available.
- Private Party Facilities: We host any type of private or corporate event small or large up to 150 guests. We specialize in weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, and business meetings with audio visual available. Our gorgeous lakeside patio can accommodate parties of 10-125 guests. Our indoor private rooms can accommodate up to 50 guests. Corporate wine tasting events are also available. For a look at our menu packages, visit www.marchebacchus .com under Menus and Private Party menus.
- Private Party Contact: Rhonda Wyatt, Proprietor 7028048008x
- Entertainment: Entertainment on our Waterfront Terrace four nights a week
and always complimentary to our diners. Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, enjoy a variety of talented singers/guitarists.
- Cross Street: Buffalo & Lake Mead
- Public Transit: We are convenient to the Citizens Area Transport routes. Taxi and limousine services available from the Strip and other parts of Clark County.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Public parking available adjacent to the restaurant with handicapped parking at the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from Marche Bacchus
Awarded TOP 10 Vegas Restaurant by "Eating Las Vegas: The 50 Essential Restaurants, Best Vegas Outdoor Restaurant, Best French, Best Wine List and Best Neighborhood restaurant, Marché Bacchus serves contemporary French cuisine featuring a large variety of seafood and meats in a comfortable and casual environment. You can select from romantic lakeside patio seating along a serene lake or a beautiful dining room with windows overlooking the lake. Our cuisine is the creation of Master Celebrity Iron Chef, Alex Stratta. The wine list is among the best in Las Vegas, with over 950 labels to select from. Perennialy proclaimed as one of the best restaurant wine values in the United States, all wine selected from our retail wine store can be enjoyed at the table with a $10 corkage fee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Marche Bacchus - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Marche Bacchus reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (133)notable wine list (120)scenic view (113)neighborhood gem (108)romantic (103)special occasion (95)fit for foodies (73)great for brunch (48)great for lunch (48)good for groups (32)hot spot (14)late-night find (13)kid-friendly (7)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Wonderful!319tzDined on 10/17/2014The wine choices were outstanding. The location and outdoor dining were very nice. Food was great. Highly recommend going off the strip for this one. Very unique. Just a wonderful evening out with friends. Exceeded expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly a Good ExperiencePeteVIPDined on 10/17/2014Our party of three enjoyed our recent lunch. However, two of the three had the "blackened salmon" sandwiches. The menu was very misleading because theses weren't really blackened salmon but salmon burgers, salmon and fillers made into burgers and put into the sandwiches.Special Features:
- BEAUTIFUL SCENEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Extraordinarily accommodating. Wine was superb, and the restaurant mark up on it negligible.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemLarryDined on 10/12/2014This is an excellent gem located in Desert Shores, on one of the lakes. Great food and view. A wine department with more than a 1000 options. Browse the wine selection and take a bottle to your table. The meals are all prepared fresh, so they can modify most menu items for you. We will be returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchValentineDined on 10/12/2014Beautiful spot--great atmosphere! Food was average--hot food wasn't hot and the cold food was room temperature--possibly since we waited FOREVER to be served. Service was OK but we sensed there was some kind of confusion going on either amongst the staff or in the kitchen. Our waitress was doing her best--we even told the owner/manager about our issues and he said he understood and would try to remedy it in the future but never even offered us another cocktail, dessert, etc. Overall, the experience was just OK--would we go back?? Probably not--this was not our first visit and we've been pleased (mostly) on our other visits but this experience may have sealed the deal with this place.Special Features:
- Date nightHappilyInLoveDined on 10/10/2014We absolutely loved our date night at Marche Bacchus. We went to a French restaurant for our first date in 2001 and Marche Bacchus brought us right back to the place we fell in love. I would recommend going if you want some romantic one on one time with your honey. Also the wine list is insane :)Special Features:
- What a findPrwlDined on 10/9/2014Great find during our stay in Vegas. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner.luv2trynewthingsDined on 10/4/2014Restaurant has a beautiful view, atmosphere, and good food. Service was not good and that was disapointing. We had to order through the manager because the server kept walking past us. It seemed like the rest of his tables had his full attention though. Maybe it was just us.
- All around excellent!rbtjayDined on 10/4/2014Coming from NY have high expectations. Found this restaurant by accident. Didn't want to overspend on the Vegas strip. This place is a GEM! Fois Gras appetizer amazingSpecial Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014Everything was excellent - our entrees, the service and the setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic OutdoorBrazilianLuckDined on 10/2/2014This place is for those who need a romantic time in a beautiful place, with a great food and a fantastic portfolio of wines. In a sunny day don't miss this point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still goodgmblnmnVIPDined on 9/30/2014This was my first visit since the new chef and the new menu. We both had a first course and a pasta. I enjoyed the foie gras preparation and my friend's charred octopus was very good. The pastas were excellent quality and cooked just right, and the portions were large. You could easily be filled with the smaller portions that are also available. This is still my first choice for a local restaurant.Special Features:
- Renewed excellenceDMCGODDESSVIPDined on 9/27/2014Dinner for two was romantic, the food was exquisite, and of course the wine selection was superb. Price/value for this restaurant has definitely taken a turn for the better.Special Features:
- jjcrrmDined on 9/25/2014In the past we have enjoyed dining here at this place but unfortunately, this time around we had a bad experience. At first the waiter was very friendly & attentive. This changed abruptly after we received our main course. That was the last we saw or heard from the waitor. Then we noticed that the maitre d’ was going around filling everyone’s water glass but stopped at the table next to us and got distracted by the diners there so we never got water either! We finished our bottle of wine I asked for another glass but none ever came until I was finished with his meal. Not even “How’s your meal” I just asked for the bill. …… I’m in total shock. Oh well, looks like we’ll have to find a different place to go for special dinners. Special Features:
- Always lovelyCarol196Dined on 9/20/2014This is an excellent restaurant with a wonderful location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great3dddVIPDined on 9/20/2014Top three restaurants in the US! Great food, ambience and service; two minor discrepancy = 1) orient tables for two towards the lake less one patron must look inside the restaurant, and 2) mens room need ed cleaning early on during the evening which took away from a perfect 5-star rating.Special Features:
- Girls LunchGirlsLunchDined on 9/20/2014We chose this place for our group as two of our friends hadn't been before. Overall the wine and food were delicious (minus the soup being warm and not hot). The service was NOT what the returning guests are used to. I would totally understand if the restaurant was slammed and every table was occupied but seeming how there were maybe four tables in all of the patio that were occupied and maybe two inside, our service SUCKED! We had to wait 10 minutes for our waitress to come back with our credit cards to pay the bill and they still got screwed up and one of us was double charged. I will definitely be asking for a different server if we return again. Also, the patio needs to be cleaned up and cobwebs on the patio covers need removal.Special Features:
- Tell me what you do have!WineFirstDined on 9/19/2014The server tells us the specials of the day and gets the Birthday Girl, my woman, excited for the the Fish Du Jour. She orders that and I order a Pinot Noir, server comes back after our appetizers are served and brings her wine, finally prob 20 min till our first glass and informs us of their shortcomings, no fish! 30 min go by till I get my glass of wine of something not close to what I ordered and Stacey gets her dinner order in. Empty appetizer plate sat there for prob 15 min before it was cleared. I got the duck and there was strings of fat inside it, gross and gamey. For the 160+ tip bill we had, service was terrible, food was poor and on top of it, we walked into the wine shop to buy a bottle and not one person offered us assistance.Special Features:
- NikoDined on 9/17/2014My wife and I eat out in various restaurants once a week, and price is not usually a factor when the food is outstanding, in this case we feel that Food is Over price for the proportion serve, and average taste (good).
- tad disappointedLuvtoVisitTivoliDined on 9/17/2014Service was slow. One waiter for large area. Long wait for food! Very hot on patio (ceiling fan over table broke). Supposed to have nuts on salad and didn't get any! Salad was tasty, tho. Portions very small and price is high. Entrée (mahi mahi) was delicious, at least. All my friends ordered salmon and were very happy. I ordered a fab Riesling for $11 a glass and it was only 1/3 of glass full (xsmall carafe). Guitarist was excellent. Will maybe try place again when cooler outside.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Overall food and ambiance was good. Server was very freindly and knowledgeable about the menu however, she was overloaded with too many tables to provide attentive, timely service. Waited way too long between finishing main course, being offered dessert menu , even longer wait to have dessert served (for only 2 people in our party of 5).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationbonmanVIPDined on 9/16/2014Surprised a dear friend by taking her here for the 1st time on her 64th Birthday. When we walked in, the hostess couldn't find my reservation but seated us near the lake which is what I requested. Absolutely majestic! The selection of wines are outstanding and delightful! The food was good, so so to great. I had the Foie Gras as an appetizer and that was delicious! For my entree, I had the Pappardelle Couchon which was mediocre. Very disappointing. The birthday girl chose the BEST dish... the Red Wine Braised Beef served with mashed potatoes. Tasting around the table... the other dishes were just ok (Chicken / Forbidden Rice). Between the App and the Entree, there was good 30-40 minute wait. Service was fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchJDRLVVIPDined on 9/14/2014A friend from college who I had not seen in 45 years came to Vegas for a wedding and wanted to get together for brunch. I wanted to show the a different side of Las Vegas than the Strip. Marche Bacchus was a perfect choice. Walking past the cases of wine to be seated gave great ambience. The Lake view was spectacular. Our waitress was extremely helpful with the wine and entre choices. I had the steak and grits. My wife had the crab Benedict. Bothe were well prepared and presented beautifully. The meal was completed with espresso and gelato. Marche Bacchus was a perfect choice to relax with fine wine and food an catch up on many years of life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in Las Vegas areaFree2beDined on 9/14/2014Great food and outdoor dining experience. Our second visit and have not been dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corking!!!hotfor6Dined on 9/13/2014Since your restaurant is essentially notable for it's wines and is readily available for purchase as soon as you walk through the door, I personally think that if you buy a bottle of your wine to go with your expensive meal, a corking charge of $10 seems excessive and adds insult to injury considering the substantial mark-up in the price of the bottle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatLVMummyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Did not look at wine list. Brought our own and paid corkage. There is also a wine shop in MB that you can purchase. The weather is still warm, but I a few weeks, sitting outside looking at the lake will be awesome. Our food was delicious and service great.Special Features:
- Consistently a terrific placeTonyDined on 9/6/2014Been going to Marche Baccus for years and the overall experience has never been better. The hands down best wine selection in southern Nevada and the food has reached new heights of excellence.Special Features:
- Glad we dined hereyummyDined on 9/6/2014We wanted a place off the strip and read reviews on this and glad we went! The wine choice was good. Nice music. First course was like cheese board-yummy good selection, scallops melted in the mouth, dessert was great, good service. I would go again for sure!Special Features:
- Perfect combinationdrdiningdivaVIPDined on 9/5/2014It was a warm summer night with a cool breeze and a bright moon. All of this wonderful atmosphere, looking out at the moonlight on the water as I sipped a smooth Pinot noir... Priceless! Then I tried a delicious appetizer and for the entree had the scallops which were to die for. All of the flavors melted together perfectly! It was a nice ending to a very long week! Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday dinnerLorriDined on 9/4/2014I chose Marche Bacchus for my birthday dinner. My husband and I knew that the menu would offer variety and creativity from Chef Pellegrini and we were not disappointed. I chose the Warm salad with Duck Confit, fabulous! Then the Sole stuffed with Dungeness crab meat, a lighter dish which was delicious. My husband had the Onion Soup and Red Wine Braised Beef, he was VERY HAPPY. A beautiful bottle of wine and a table by the water...Ahhh! Thank you to the wonderful staff and our waiter Vincent!Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/2/2014This restaurant is a hidden gem in las vegas! Service and food are above and beyond!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Find in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014I used to live in Vegas and this is a spot I return to routinely. The food is always excellent and I love sitting outdoors for dinner. It is a great dining experience away from the Vegas strip.Special Features:
- Off the beaten pathtimberVIPDined on 8/31/2014Tucked in a neighborhood, a really great spot, this time for brunch. Unparalleled wine list for a spot at this price point, pretty amazing. Four of us..chicken and waffles got raves, truffled grits/beef did, too. Cobb salad couldn't have been more fresh and my chicken/mushroom crepes were superb. A wonderful meal, casual and easy setting, great service. Terrific start to a Sunday.Special Features:
- Skip the Sunday BrunchVegasfoodieVIPDined on 8/31/2014Small over-priced portions; Bland food (the breakfast potatoes were tasty); Poor service from a nice, but very overworked waiter. In a city with almost unlimited Sunday Brunch choices, to use a paraphrase: "Enough said."
- Good food, terrible serviceMinnesotaSlimVIPDined on 8/30/2014The food was great, but the portions were quite small. We were seated and promptly ignored for > 10 minutes until I grabbed someone to take a drink order. Later, the wine I ordered with dinner didn't come until I was almost done with my entree. I would not recommend this place.Special Features:
- Ask for MatthewMatsaberchampDined on 8/29/2014We have been coming here for many years and by far this was the best service we have ever had ! Service is always good there but Matthew was amazing ! He sabers champagne !!! It was just insane how he did it !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningpayeDined on 8/29/2014Carrot soup excellent prawns app pricey, wait staff pleasant and attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I want to love it...CherVIPDined on 8/28/2014I really do want to love Marche Bacchus. I'm writing this review after trying them at various times/intervals for both lunch and dinner over a period of 4 years. You gotta love the concept if you're a wine aficionado. However, the food is just OK. Really. Overpriced for the quality. I could even deal with that if the service wasn't so very bad. Slow, inefficient, and lazy are the words that come to mind. It's as if you're inconveniencing them by going to the restaurant for a meal. Even getting seated can be an ordeal here. Seriously, I would take my money elsewhere. Perhaps go for the wine tastings and buy a few bottles, but skip the dining experience. There's better dining to be had in Summerlin and FAR better service.Special Features:
- WonderfulHuuliVIPDined on 8/27/2014My father was looking for a neighborhood spot, off the strip with a beautiful view to take some very close friends. I naturally thought Of Marche Bacchus. We requested patio seating on OpenTable and the restaurant was happy to oblige. From the first time we walked in, things were wonderful. John, was above all, incredibly accommodating. I had to leave in the middle of dinner and I left specific instructions for covering the bill. Not only did was he accommodating, he took wonderful care of my family after I left and called me after to reassure me of the total and satisfied every request. He was absolutely perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed everything. Thank you John for doing such an great job and we will definitely be back to visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointed!caryntwexDined on 8/26/2014Our Favorite place to take visitors! Never disappointed!Special Features: